The NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION GAVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DUES PAID AND THEY CUCKED

twitter.com/ChrisCoxNRA/status/916014752442220549

archive.is/DNLSZ

Pic Related
FIRE UP THOSE ALT ACCOUNTS THIS IS THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF OUR TIMES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GunOwners/status/916002772973002752
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/daniel-zimmerman/imi-systems-quote-of-the-day-its-time-to-make-most-guns-illegal-and-limit-how-many-you-can-buy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_LaPierre
waynelapierre.org/
twitter.com/GunOwners
arjewishcenter.com/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/601247/jewish/Grand-Menorah-Lighting-with-Gov-Hutchinson.htm
arjewishcenter.com/templates/photogallery_cdo/aid/3543572/jewish/Chanukah-with-Governor-Asa-Hutchinson.htm
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/veto-any-gun-control-wake-las-vegas
archive.is/BKgOl
twitter.com/hickok45/status/916106694983405570
archive.is/bOCl8
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/10/05/breaking-gunbroker-bans-sale-slidefire-bumpfire-stocks/
archive.is/KIuru
amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nra-back-bump-stock-ban-trump-open-restrictions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/GunOwners/status/916002772973002752

GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA OPPOSES THIS OF ANY BAN DO NOT GIVE A CENT TO THE NRA ANYMORE

GOA OR GIVE ME DEATH

In America there is no such thing as illegal firearms.. only unconstitutional policy regarding them

Never fucking fails.

They can kiss their membership dues goodbye.

Now that is more like it. My only problem is ((Jordan Stein)) looks like a definite kike.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/daniel-zimmerman/imi-systems-quote-of-the-day-its-time-to-make-most-guns-illegal-and-limit-how-many-you-can-buy/

(((Israeli Military Industries)))

All we need is it to come out that the shooting was a FBI fuck up.

That would cause the SAGA and SHARE acts to pass. The SAGA prevents AWBs from passing and it would void state-level bans.

No it won't, even if it does come out they won't do jack shit. I figure this, they are gonna try and rush this ban/other restrictions through as quick as possible and hold off release info about Vegas as long as they can. And if it comes out he was a FED they'll just go, geezohman,well a regular citizen could've gotten those same scurry accessories and done the same thing!

I am so fucking sick and tired of this shit.

Cuckservatives indeed.

Yes goy, destroy the NRA by dropping your support for it :^)

Fucking assholes. Remember that not donating isnt enough, we need to donate directly to organizations that are committed to stopping this shit.

Well played Jews. Well played.
But then again, bumpstocks aren't all that important. Bumpstocks or none, if Whites chose to revolt, nothing would save them.
This is just more of the gradual boiling of the frog.
The 6 million dollar question here is whether or not our White working class will rise up and punish the traitors. At least electorally for now.

You know you can simulate the bump stock by just pulling the gun forward against your finger, right? It is a useless range-bro toy that has no place in a militiaman's arsenal anyway. Hosing down an unarmed crowd might be the only legitimate use case for the bump stock, and even then it only wastes ammo to get the same result as single fire.

NRA PROPOSES NEW OPERATING CONTROLS FOR GUNS AND BANNING TRIGGERS OUTRIGHT

Does this surprise anyone? A significant portion of the NRA's members think that Bill Ruger did nothing wrong.

Tbh I know nothing about them
==AMERICA NEEDS NO LESS GUN LAWS THAN ISRAEL== is sort of a good propaganda piece though

Do I have to remind you what the NRA was started for NRA-kun?

The devil is in the details. The bumpfire stocks in themselves isn't that much of a loss, the problem is the redefinition of what full auto is and what constitutes full auto.
Fostec echo triggers and electronic triggers are pretty much fucked by this, which was a much more useful than bumps at simulating full auto fire.
What about lighter triggers?

You can bump fire a gun from just holding it at your side and pushing it forward and letting recoil move it back and forth.

I've seen it portrayed the Bill Ruger focused on the magazines instead of the rifles so they wouldn't get banned instead. I suppose it worked out that way, but still should've never happened to begin with and he was fudd supreme in order to sell the mini 14.

Fuck you faggot. These niggers will come for your match triggers next.

That kikess Feinstein needs to drop dead already.

Not like her replacement is going to be any better, but I don't disagree with the sentiment.

Typical (((controlled opposition))). The (((left))) starts screeching about removing the Second Amendment entirely, and the (((right))) goes "how about just removing this one part of it instead"? Heads (((they))) win, tails we lose.

Come the revolution, we'll have access to much more powerful stuff than semi-autos with bumpstocks.
Honestly, I hope that the Jews decide to go full retard and try to ban everything. I hope all the neo-cons line up behind the ADL against us regular Americans. That'll be an excellent wakeup call for the average Joe Sixpack.
Maybe we need to be lined up against the wall before we start to fight back.

Every Senator who votes for this should watch their backs. Every supporter should be cognizant and have body guards. Dangerous tines we are living in.

Forgive me my skepticism user.

he called me goy to insunuate i'm a jew

lol im on to you user :D

Short of them going for an all out ban on all firearms, or Just any ar15 pattern rifle, normies will never wake up until they are stuck with only single shot .22's and it'll be already too late.

that's a weird appeal to get the concealed carry reciprocity…they should know by now that Congress isn't going to throw gun owners a bone, and will ban shit anyways.
concealed carry reciprocity is a fucking trap anyways, leave it up to the States. As a Federal issue it teeters on the whims of whomever is the current administration. At the State level, they aren't going to be able to flip 50 state legislatures as easily. I'd rather have some bastions of freedom in Red State America than risk all of them for a shot at reciprocity (which is dumb anyways, "bear" means carry, fuck your permits)

This. If the NRA endorses removing "bump stocks" then the fact 99% of people don't know what it is will allow the actual regulation to be written to include many more things.

This isn't introducing any new legislation, it's merely enforcing the existing ban on automatic weapons.

This entire mess is being argued incorrectly. The argument by conservatives and reactionaries shouldn't be "we shouldn't ban bump stocks", the argument should be "the ban is retarded, unban automatics".

Gas yourself kike, actual fully automatic guns should be available for over the counter sale like any other gun in every white country.
REPEAL THE NFA
And im not even american.

TTAG is run by a kike who supported Hillary.

Such defeatist thinking guarantees failure. Think outside the box and you will see that hope is not lost at all.
They can ban all guns other than .22 pea shooters if they like. They still will never be secure because we aren't in a revolution yet. Once the international banking cabal comes down, then we'll be in a revolution and they'll be handing out guns like Jack Chick comics.

Everyone knows that guns don't kill people. People kill people. And I'm much more interested in getting the people in a revolutionary mood than in which guns they have.
Mind you, we need to fight this every single step of the way and openly too.

and how exactly are you planning on acquiring those weapons johnny guitar? storm a national guard armory with a .308 and a drunken ginger whore with a shotgun?

(((they))) will just get the ATFniggers to reclassify it. I bet (((someone)) ) is writing them a letter "for clarification" as we speak

I wonder how many members the NRA is about to lose.

Storm the national guard? No need. When the time comes, we'll just walk right in.

no

What fucking loophole? Bump stocks don't even go around "muh full auto" loop hole since they still function as fucking semi.

Only reasonable position in my opinion. Even larger weapons like mortars and shit. If normal citizens can't outfit their own militias to contend with the state then you're slaves of the state and shouldn't pretend otherwise.

Underrated Post.

I'll be pretty pissed if they try to go after Echo's. Got mine about a month ago and love it. I don't even try for "full auto" but the things are great for quick, accurate double taps.

good to know we literally have zero representation in government; I suppose that's why they have such a boner to ban weapons. People are waking up to the farcical "two-party" system. There IS a reason these faggots haven't done anything they have spent the last decade promising…

I'm not sure if typo or no-fun pun with rakes and pitchforks folks seizing the government

They're right-leaning, but they have no confidence in their policies and sticking with the truth. They would rather take the words of 8 late night show "comedians" instead of relying on the data displayed several statistics and words of 300 million Americans who own firearms.

They have no excuse as they have EVERYTHING. Non-partisan data that supports them, a republican senate, a republican house, and a republican president, yet they want to concede with leftists who'll still label them as money-grabbing corrupt officials who want to kill children after they pass the law. I guess they probably got spooked because Democrats said that they'll go to hell for supporting gun rights, but come on. Why would they think that they're going to hell for not supporting a group that claims that killing infants and funding sodomy as a human rights?

Regardless, they're an organization more powerful than we are and yet they can't easily say "According to the FBI statistics, rifles only cause a small number of firearm fatalities and even a smaller amount of overall homicides. As these cases are rare, we won't take action".

They are out of stock everywhere besides gunbroker, I suspect they got told to pull them too like slide fires.

or they just asked if the Republicans if they preferred the Scalise treatment? Look at how bad Steve cucked to the left even after getting his pelvis shattered by one of them at a baseball practice.
Whatever the case may be, they're all fucking high if they think I'm giving up anything just because an assblasted libtard shot up a bunch of country music fans after his hag lost the election.

From what I've heard, the ATF doesn't have the authority to reclassify under the NFA/GCA 1968, so I suspect it ban will be done instead by the gov.

electorolly

Have you goy learned anything? Nothing less than killing the jews will stop this.

It creates problem of defining automatic. The NRA should be saying urban automatics.

/thread

Remember that kikes control both parties, and probably the NRA too. Guess what people are their (((policy-makers)))?

Don't accomodate yourselves with politics and political solutions - The so-called Holocaust has never happened, but it should have happened, and, rest assured, it WILL happen.

CHECKED
LET IT HAPPEN!

I had that dream once.

I just saw this on their twitter and was so fucking pissed. There isn't even legislation started by the fucking Democrats of all people pushing for this yet. There literally hasn't even been a fight here; they're just offering gun restrictions for nothing. I'm mad.

To stop the goverment from reclasifying what a machine gun is, they should just be like any other gun.
Really fuck, FDR.
He:
The only good thing he did was legalizing Alcohol and dying.

Didn't Scalise state the opposite though? He stated that firearms reduced the number of deaths that occurred in the ballpark. If it weren't for his guards and congressmen, more people would have died.

(((NRA)))

READ THIS YOU FUCKS

ALB17865 S.L.C. 115TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION

S.

ll To prohibit the possession or transfer of certain firearm accessories, and for other purposes.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

llllllllll llllllllll
introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on

llllllllll
A BILL

To prohibit the possession or transfer of certain firearm accessories, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representa-
1 tives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
2 SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
3 This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Automatic Gunfire
4 Prevention Act’’.
5 SEC. 2. PROHIBITION ON POSSESSION OF CERTAIN FIRE-
6 ARM ACCESSORIES.
7 Chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, is amend-
8 ed—

ALB17865 S.L.C.

(1) in section 922, by inserting after subsection

1 (u) the following:
2 ‘‘(v)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), on and
3 after the date that is 180 days after the date of enactment
4 of this subsection, it shall be unlawful for any person to
5 import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or af-
6 fecting interstate or foreign commerce, a trigger crank,
7 a bump-fire device, or any part, combination of parts,
8 component, device, attachment, or accessory that is de-
9 signed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semi-
10 automatic rifle but not convert the semiautomatic rifle
11 into a machinegun.
12 ‘‘(2) This subsection does not apply with respect to
13 the importation for, manufacture for, sale to, transfer to,
14 or possession by or under the authority of, the United
15 States or any department or agency thereof or a State,
16 or a department, agency, or political subdivision thereof.’’;
17 and
18 (2) in section 924(a)(2), by striking ‘‘, or (o)’’
19 and inserting ‘‘(o), or (v)’’.

wewlad

Very true, but we're not killing them now. We're in a democracy. And there are simple rules that we must all play by.
Spending all your time imagining which lamp posts you're going to string up your enemies is a waste. Spend it instead fostering a revolutionary atmosphere. You'll find it much more rewarding than staring at lamp posts and wishing our enemies were swinging from them.

European Peoples are not unpredictable. Especially Americans. American Whites have been doing exactly what one should expect in the current unnatural situation. Getting angrier and angrier but not revolting because we are not naturally prone to violence. When we choose to be violent, we are the most devastating race on the planet. But until the time is right, we are as peaceable as a sleeping lion.

bin that bump stock ™
SLIPPERY SLOPE GENTLEMAN LETTING FREEDOMS GO FOR SECURITY WEW
NOW GOYS OPEN YOU'RE BORDERS AND ASS HOLES IT'S HAPPENING

This is why I hate the GOP and LOLertarians.
They never get anywhere because they don't believe in incrementalism. They wont pass obamacare repeal, tax reform, or anything else because the bill isn't 100% pure conservative. They want to take ONE step to get to their goals.

Where as the left is completely happy to take 10,000 small steps to get to what they want.

Will they strait up wipe out the 2A? No. They will just keep taking a bite here, a bite there. The cucked GOP will keep giving up parts

THIS
samefagging🙂
and
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I want the Republican primaries to be bloodbaths that end in Roy Moore type challengers throwing out the leftist faggots.

all according to plan.

After what Colorado did during the primaries with no real backlash, I'm basically done with the GOP once Trump has finished. I'd rather vote Independent or Libertarian and see my vote wasted than to back these traitors again.

Any Republican who votes for this is a retard or a snake.

Well, your vote doesn't matter. Vote for whoever you like, it makes no difference. Individuals don't really matter that much in a deee-mock racy. Demographics do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_LaPierre

The NRA is so worthless.

waynelapierre.org/

lel, look at this shit

Isn't this the point where the 2nd amendment comes into effect? They are now starting to take your guns, it starts with special stocks, then it snowball from there.

Republicans control everything, yet they still act like they are the losing party. Just shows they are not serious about anything and only exist to be the handmaiden for the democrats.

Fuck them. If I can't have simulated full auto I'll just make a fucking open bolt.

if you tried that with deaths caused by niggers the browser would buffer overflow

I mean, you should be able to just have REAL full auto in the first place. We've already given up too much of our 2nd amendment rights because the GOP is just there to be controlled opposition to the Dems in the march leftward as says

now is the time to push the GOA support.
twitter.com/GunOwners

Criticism

>In 1995, LaPierre wrote a fundraising letter describing federal agents as "jack-booted government thugs" who wear "Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms to attack law-abiding citizens."
Oy vey!

>On December 21, 2012, the NRA held a televised media event at Washington's Willard Hotel located adjacent to the White House at which LaPierre read a prepared statement in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in which he connected gun violence with "gun-free zones", violent films and video games, the media, weak databases on mental illness and lax security, and called for armed officers at American schools in an effort to protect children from gun violence.
>arjewishcenter.com/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/601247/jewish/Grand-Menorah-Lighting-with-Gov-Hutchinson.htm
>arjewishcenter.com/templates/photogallery_cdo/aid/3543572/jewish/Chanukah-with-Governor-Asa-Hutchinson.htm

The reason why they lie is because they're know that they're wrong.

The lie doesnt eve make sense!
Even if 34k were legit, that's what?

34k / 70-100 mil = .04% to .03%
And even thats elevated, as it assumes 1 to 1 shooter-victim ratio.
Fucks sake, this is why they wanted Common Core.

Essentially, yes.

NRA is a business just like everything else. Show them that they are losing their base for their actions, and they will either wisen up or die off.

If the GOP doesn't roll over then how are the jews going to give the good goys their belly rubs?

(((They))) take one, (((they))) take em all. No! I urge citizens to fight this one hard. It shall not be infringed.

I honestly don't care, it's usually an expensive modification and impractical for use, have to hold it a particular way to even work.
Semi is better.
As long as they don't fuck with the echo trigger or ask for ANYTHING else, no fucks given.

We'll mail the belly-pelts to Tel Aviv. They can rub all day.

So, what you're trying to tell us is, you're geniuinely medically retarded.

So what is she proposing? She's actually saying the NRA supporting her bullshit position isn't enough? Total ban is the only acceptable measure?

Just look at these kikes. They haven't even got the inch and they are taking the mile.

who the fuck is that?

Pathetic. It's ridiculous people have to resort to shitty hacks like bump stocks anyway, we should be able to have full auto weapons in the first place.

Greedy kikes never learn, and their greed inevitably destroys them.

We have inherited the cause of Adolf Hitler, who in turn took up the cause of Titus. We will finish the task they began. The War never ends.

A thing of a beauty, wielding a thing of war.

It's because they're fucking phonies man, it's a way to be against something you actually should be for, but keep your dumb ass supporters in line.

It's not good enough! So I'm against this policy I should be 100% backing! Yeah I'm voting right along with all the people you hate and hate you but see? I'm a true believer like you!

So you supported the Paul Ryan healthcare bill
Or maybe the Lindsay Graham healthcare bill

Or maybe both! Ha ha.

Because you thought adding a bunch of new programs and spending is "incrementalism"

That autism is adorable.

Checked for much potential.

I would.

I'm in love

just take note, if you find yourselves in a situation where you are thinking of burying your arms in order to keep them, that is the moment you should start using them. the line in the sand must be drawn otherwise one day single shot .22's will be on the chopping block. when the moment comes, keep your tactics 'lawful', meaning no civilian targets, no attacking innocents. follow the rules of warfare, and let ZOG do the massacring, lest we become them. under geneva, any government target is a military target, save for hospitals. making them slaughter civilians wholesale makes for bad PR. eventually the normies will wake up and see which side is in the right. the kikery use finance to rob power, wealth and control from others, but will only respect a response that is brutal unyielding force. i do not know when the moment will be, but im sensing it is not too far off, especially if the god-emperor cucks on this, and caves to the emotional terrorists. i am hoping he is only agreeing to review so it can be shot down and incapable of being discussed again until the next session. expect johnny mc amnesty to sell out to the libs as the only things he has ever won was his own reelection. the founding fathers revolted against the king for far less. how domesticated have we become?

trying to make pleb tier memes for this. if you got a sockpuppet you know what to do

If you have the right to bear arms on the federal/constitutional level, why is it up to individual states to regulate the process? Why are there any regulations at all?

more

welp. That fucking sucks the other places around here are garbage. oh well fuck you nra

don't just post that here post it everywhere!

I hate to be the contrarian nigger faggot, but all bump stocks do is make you waste your ammo more quickly without being able to really aim. If they take anything away, let em take this. It’s a useless fucking novelty.

that is the exact attitude they want you to have

The NRA is adept at politics, and politics is the phoniest goddamn thing in the world. The way I see it, the Association is either:
A) Cucked
B) Playing for time until everybody stops hassling them
C) Staving off even worse action, having decided that bump stocks are casualties of war in an effort to keep suppressors (which are bizarrely on the table right now)

It's probably C, but unless you're a fly on the wall in Chris Cox's office, you'll never know.

If you give an inch (((they))) will take a mile, user.

WHAT A KWINKY DINK.

The NRA can get fucked, shit like this is the primary reason I haven't given my money to them, despite papa-hickok supporting them.

If the NRA doesn't exist to defend shit like this, then what is it for? a ban on anything else wouldn't be feasible right now. don't be fooled into thinking it will just be bump-stocks, any legislation will be inclusive rather than exclusive in regards to other gun addons like echo triggers.

You've fallen victim to pilpul, steel thyself.

Please tell me it is just cuckservatives and NRA retards supporting this and it has no chance of passing.

This isn't just fucking bump-stocks though. This is a ban on literally ANYTHING that lets you fire just a bit faster. Even if it was just bump fire stocks, it should not be on the table to begin with. It is an unnecessary ban that only exists to make sure law abiding citizens are less well armed.

I pick A. In almost every video they put out there in a nigger.

Not the fucking point retard. You even THINK about giving them an inch and they'll take 10 miles.

I'll surrender just a little taste of my freedom this month.Give an inch, they'll run for a mile.

QUIT FUCKING USING MS PAINT YOU DICKASS. GO TO ISOZONE AND GET PAINT SHOP PRO 7!

ALSO FUCK THE NRA. THEY'VE BEEN SELLING US UP THE RIVER FROM THE GET GO. SUPPORT THE GOA IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET FUCKED IN HALF WITH BULLSHIT LEGISLATION.

can no one give this statement some support?
2nd post is best post

I haven't tried it my self but it seems fucking great.

you mean like 70% of Congress 'just cuckservatives?' they couldn't even fucking repeal Obamacare. this will go through easily just like my bullets through their skulls

They are very effective and a lot of fun. They are easy to control with just a little practice. They can be used to waste ammo for fun or to burst fire 5-7 rounds at a times very easily. on an AR-15 it is easy to control them and keep them on target. With a straight up mag dump you can easily keep your group on the average gun range target. If you do controlled bursts you can easily keep the grouping around the size of a bowling ball. on an AK or a Saiga they will be everywhere but on an AR they are pretty great.

Do not forget the guy had 100 round magazines in his hotel room. Do not think for a second that wont be the next target the second bumpfire stocks are gone.

And what will you get in trade for giving up bumpstocks?
What did you get in trade for every other little thing you gave up?

Its your cuckservitve attitude that got us where we are today.

user…. the constitution IS concealed carry reciprocity. They can add laws to clearly open up available weapons to the public, but banning or stopping citizens from having any weapon or part of weapon is expressly forbidden. But that thing is toilet paper now anyway and the good goy accept that reality because fat filled food and felon ball is entertaining.

FUCK YOU, TOO.
People wasting ammo means companies produce more ammo, keeping prices low to further increase demand, even if it's not as much as what a panic does. I don't have a scope, but fuck banning them. I don't have a suppressor, but fuck banning them. I don't have a .500 handcannon, but fuck banning them. Repeal goddamn everything.

THIS

All take,no give. The solution has always been clear. Anti-gunners should stay the fuck away from individual that understand the value of personal firearms. separate states, separate countries i just don't care so long as i don't have to look at their stupid cuck faces.

do you not know what green text is?

My grandfather's benefactor status in the NRA gave me the opportunity to gain life membership for $250 instead of $750 at the time (a decade ago). I'll tell you, NRA support for things like the '68 gun control law, less access for ex-cons, and bans on certain accessories, has basically ensured they will not get another dime out of me. If I donate to any gun organizations in the future, it'll be to gain life membership with GOA. GOA is the autist, NRA is the chad.

Lightweight BCG BANNED
Adjustable gas block BANNED
All aftermarket recoil springs and buffers BANNED
Everything including ammunition BANNED

Apparently they said bump stocks aren't automatics and reviewing wouldn't change anything but you should send emails to your reps anyway.

If you had to lose one, bump stock or extended magazines, which is less important?

both are important derailing shill.

And it’s relentless every year or really few months these pos jew rat bastards show up pushing some massive weapon/ weapon accessory banns.
There is never any fucking push back the idiots that continuously try to force victim disarmament should face some kind of legal consequence. I would imagine since “shall not infringe” is part of the Constitution these jewish rats should be investigated for treason and foreign connections ( dual citizenship) but that would require balls.The republic-cucks are either in favor with the communists or don’t care. The end point is the constant attempts to get rid of legal gun ownership has to end!

The point is nothing should be lost, as too much has already been lost (((they))) should start loosing stuff such as third world immigration.

signed

Now that bump stocks are gone…
If you had to lose one, forward grips or extended magazines
now that extended mags are gone….
If you had to lose one, forward grips or flash hiders
These are all things pointed out by the media frenzy.

until the war starts we must keep fighting the good fight

The cool thing about them having to go get a replacement is that they quickly run out of replacements. People have this idea that they'll just find another goy or kike that does exactly what they want but the truth is that they have to have each and every one of their replacements be exactly how they want them and that takes time, money, grooming, blackmail, etc. They don't have an automatic replacement for every puppet they bring forward.

The more that are wiped out or done away with, the more significantly hindered they are in doing their jewing.

Idk about that it seems these people come off an assembly line

Really need more normalfag-tier videos showing what happens when nations disarm including multiple coups etc

Posted this in the "Repeal 2nd Amendment" thread but I think it bears reposting for greater exposure.

FORCED REGISTRATION
AMMUNITION PURCHASE PERMITS
FIREARMS CONFISCATION
CALIFORNIA SHOWS YOUR FUTURE IF YOU DON'T ACT

Your false dilemma shilling is so blatant I had to frame it. Congrats for being so obvious and gullible, jew.

That's because they're not actively removed through any means. They only seem to grow in number because they're comfortable enough to replenish any lost puppets or place puppets in new positions. If you think they can readily get any shabbos goy or jew to do or say the things they need done or said, then you're already demoralized.

Once they start getting removed through any means, you'll see the entire jew system struggle to pull itself back together. Most of the famous shabbos goy and kikes are so instrumental that their removal would cause them to seriously be set back years if not decades. Once you realize that you can see how truly vulnerable they are and how much they count on people thinking they're nigh-invulnerable - they're not.

We could just let them ban the stocks for now.

Then We hit back with the SAGA act which would void the bump stock ban,the CA,NJ,IL,NY and the other state level AWBs.

Retreat or surrender is not an option.
We must win and win some more and then keep wining they are the ones that need to give ground.

No compromises. Not ever. Not even once.

What do you mean "gave up"? The NRA is an anti-gun organisation, this is what they want.

You sound like someone who doesn't know how to meme. Watch your tongue when speaking to your betters, you will get no further warnings.

We need to make a rule about posting pictures of food as bait without providing recipe.

Your life.

So we would have to escape, rearm, organize, and fight back while all they have to do is pull a trigger? There is no reason in getting the deck massively stacked against you just to start playing the game. Daily reminder that accelarationism never works.

After this shooting I think SAGA should take a priority over SHARE. SHARE will eventually happen, I would like to void and ban future restrictions on gun stuff in the meantime.

This. Accelerationist-fags bet it all on people getting their shit pushed in before they start magically doing something. Their solution is for the enemy to win more and more and make the chances of undoing all their victories to be slimmer before somehow we start fighting back. The real and only way to win is to fight back while you still have as much people, time, and resources to utilize. None of that is possible in the (((accelerationist)))'s genius mind.

Neither of those matter as long as people are allowed to keep making compromises on behalf of everyone else. NRA just royally exposed themselves once again as typical controlled opposition which explains why they've gotten unwarranted representation on just about every cuckservative news outlet. Meanwhile on the leftist media they keep waving around NRA as this omnipresent boogeyman that controls republicans from behind the scenes - not really exaggerating how they portray the NRA. The point of this thread should be to affect both sides, wake normalfag conservatives up to the fact that their unquestioned support for the NRA is doing the opposite effect and to throw leftists into cognitive dissonance with how the NRA is in support of banning something gun related while the media is silent on that.

Bow down to my 69 double dubs faggots

they are not banning all the guns they banning everything on the gun until people are left with musket loaded guns.

alright well, maybe I should have asked which is more useful but apologize for being a jew

gun control is for faggots

its how communism works.. Abolish one piece at a time until the opposition has nothing. And then they stage a violent coup and anyone they capture gets horribly tortured to death.

How about neither, because there is no reason to give up either you fucking faggot?

Alright 69trips, u got me

jesus, that's so unconstitutional. Literally every aspect of those laws is a gross infringement. How the fuck does CA get away with this shit? Doesn't the Supreme Court or Federal gov have any say on gun laws and protecting the @a in the states? How does some judge in MD get to say an AR is a "weapon of war" and just blanket ban them for the whole state, unilaterally? This particular right seems to be in the hands of cucked state governments, even though it's a federal, constitutional right.

Are you insane? You really think once you lose a right, the government ever lets you have it back?

sorry, meant for the other guy

Corruption, kikes, etc. Enforcement of laws is actually the deciding factor to see if a law works or not, whether the will of the people is being carried out. CA decides something is worth being blatantly unconstitutional and they go for it. They're pitching hail mary's because people are waking up and this also lets them test the waters and the ability for people to resist.

And who's going to stop them? Trump's administration? Elect people who actually will protect the constitution and not be kikes/shabbos goyim? The people amass an armed rebellion? State of Jefferson succeeds in succession? The perfect storm comes together and exposes the shabbos goyim for what they are and a mass redpill scenario ensues?

Bottom line is that they keep getting away with it because no one stops them, but also because people allow the law to function. Read normalfag friendly articles on laws that everyone breaks every day because they're not enforced to get an idea. People continuously allow kike laws to function because they are civil, they believe the laws should be respected even if they don't agree with them. People have to learn to apply that but for their own sake, disobey kike laws and force reps to change them and make consequences evident for the will of the people not being carried out.

It happens.

I hope they do it tbh. It will go over about as effectively as this botched what ever the fuck vegas was supposed to be.

Cuckservitives like you are always quick to give up ground and get NOTHING in return.

he didn't even use a fucking bump stock

post this shit on goybook and twitter plox I just got shoahed for telling commies they are going to get what they keep asking for

Fight.

They got a bailout, you know.

How would term limits effect CA ?

He didn't use a suppressor either, but Hillary Clinton was bringing that up the day after her agents reported success.

The Hearing Protection Act was scheduled come before a House committee on June 15.
However, on the 14th, James Hodgkinson opened fire on a group of GOP legislators practicing for the annual Congressional baseball game. The HPA was then shelved.

———————————
The SHARE act was going up for vote, then the Vegas shooting happened. The SHARE act was then shelved.

There are no "inside men" in the military. They swore an oath.

This. If the state has powers that it denies you then you are and always will be a second-class citizen. Take it from someone who lives in a country where self-defense is fully outlawed and advice from Government is literally to cower and die. If this is taken to its logical conclusion you will end up in a place where every waking moment is torture. Existing as a eunuch. As a man who wants to scream but has no tongue.

Slave* Cattle*

Califag here, checking in.

This shit is real, and it's obvious where they're going with it. Not banning, exactly, but degradation of gun culture and pricing politically unreliable peasants out of the market. It's no coincidence that the people they hate the most – the white working class and lower reaches of the middle class – are exactly the people whose access to guns is being restricted.

I know I'm preaching to the white choir here, but wealthy kikes can still hire mercenaries to ensure their robberies go smoothly and nobody has what it takes to pop a kike judge or lawyer, and the niggers still have bullshit 70-year-old .45s their cousin stole from a veteran's house during a burglary. The only people being disarmed are the husbands of the future rape victims.

This is why I nearly shit myself when I saw Trump had really won. Say what you will about the man and immediately get banned by faggot mods on a power trip, I see no reason he won't sign SAGA so hard he tears the paper. I am going to genuinely die from pleasure when I see ((((((((((((Dianne Feinstein's)))))))))))) forlorn heeb face on the day a liberated white humanity can order machine guns in the mail again.

Trust a Califag on this – we all have a personal grudge against 2/3 of this fag state's voting population. Watching those bluepilled cocksuckers weep like hysterical maidens over a total repeal of CA's shitty gun laws will be worth all the Kushners and visits to the Wailing Wall and bagels with lox the Trump years have in store for us. Fuck it; we want our guns, and we want to look into the salt-left's fucking moist eyes while we get them.

(checked)

It is beyond inevitable now. Either the kikes keep pushing and desperately flailing with poorly planned and executed bullshit or the truth continues to come out and people continue to wake up until everyone is redpilled and looking for revenge.

history dictates that they will keep pushing and flailing until the goyim shoah them, at which point they will say 'oy vey why do you persecute us so'. And until that point it is our sole purpose in life to ensure that enough people know of who they are and what they have done and that they have done it before as far back as our earliest ancient texts and they will do it again if you let your beautiful gift that is empathy overcome your instincts so that when we march into battle we will know that whether or not we will be among the casualties the job will be completed.

Checked and heiled.

This whole thing seems like a fucking setup. FBI or CIAniggers were planning this shit from the start to chip away at funs again. They always did want to "brainwash" Americans to be antifun.

if thats what you think is the situation unfolding right now, tor poster, then you have been asleep for the past 2 years.

Of course you arent asleep, you are a paid shill. Every last shill will be punished for the crimes they have committed. Your employers do not keep your information safe enough.

Wasted dubs.

That's what the NRA is for - they're not a serious organization, they're an organization designed to enable communist incrementalism. Totally controlled opposition.

>not posting the one with Pablo Picasso's merchant in blue

Jordan stein.

Not playing the long game.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BAN MY FINGER!!!!

there are no retards in congress, only liars

I considered it, but I fucking hate Picasso, so no.

what has trump vetoed so far?

you're basically arguing with WLP there. It doesn't mean you should pretend to be a kike and cry for gun control or anything, but only shit like wacos and tranny bathrooms in every rural daycare will move fast enough to wake up the normalfags. The jews are masters of the slow boil.

there are plenty of retards, but all the whites are traitors so it doesn't really matter

Just be aware that as you read this, thousands of boomers across the country are funding these fucks with your hard-earned social security checks.

eat a dick

archive.is/BKgOl

wouldnt this be a great place to start?

I see what you did there

>President Donald J. Trump has vetoed 0 bills.
holy shit, did I just get checkmated in the least possible dimensions?

i dunno did you?

Very good acting

What do they expect? They think liberals will ease off of them? They think the public will see them as "reasonable"?
Fuck conservatives, they conserve nothing

This isn't surprising considering that their revenue stream is entirely centered around making concessions to gun grabbers and then crying victim while passing the hat around.

I'll take some of them giradoni air rifles

Same NRA that support background checks?

CALL ME SHOCKED

Honestly, what's the NRA done in the last, say twenty years, that justifies its own existence?

We are in the terminal stage of Judeo-Capitalism. So much depends on based Kim now.

This is NRA 4D chess to encourage gun owners to actually learn to aim and shoot properly instead of pretending to be some retard in a Hollywood movie.

eurofag here, is the NRA of ANY use at all ?
They seem to be run by a bunch of liberals who think cucking away when people try to fuck with the gun rights is somehow protecting said rights.

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being turned into insane animals dominated by compulsive behavior. The media and the public education system that the jews have created is solely responsible. We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left. The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK.

Let's start targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, let's start targeting media creators who fill our peoples' heads with lies, let's start targeting bankers who rob our people blind, LET'S TARGET THESE MONSTERS, LET'S TAKE OUR CHANCE AND KILL THEM.
Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.

We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. He will not come. We must be guided by our ideas alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory.

There's no useful stock in those armories either as the fed gov doesn't trust them.

not that I give that much about a dumb accessory for the AR platform but this shows how reactionary and ignorant politicians are. Dummies have no foresight whatsoever and are emotional psychopaths.

←————red text added for credibility

this would be the NRA that gave its membership list to the government along with the types and quantity of firearms owned.

MilitaryArmsChannel (Tim) has some balls, unlike low-t pappy hickuck45

Damn FBI, are you doing okay?

Holy fuck, Hickok is a cuck.
twitter.com/hickok45/status/916106694983405570

fuck, this is supremely disappointing
archive.is/bOCl8
I wonder what the NRA's token nigger will do?

We have the text of the regs yet? If it's laser precise on bump stocks I will be significantly less angry than I am right now.

I just know it fucking won't be.

Trust me, if they get an inch here, the next year will see them going after semi-auto altogether.

Banning bump fire means changing the definition of a machine gun. The bill I saw basically outlaws anything that increases the rate of fire. Wearing gloves so your trigger finger does get sore could be on that list. Bump fire stocks may see like a silly toy, but allowing them to ban them is a big bucket of kerosene on the fire.

*doesn't get sore

Well it's a good thing you all Memed Trump into office to defend the constitution just as he promised his based fashy support base during the campaigning because he's such a based secret fashy goy on ourside isn't it, otherwise he'd go ahead with the marxist/zionist plan to disarm the goys, which he wont do, of course, because he's really secretly ourguy, 100%.
Isn't that right goys and goyls?

I noticed its all the old baby boomers who are ok with the ban. They will call be dead in a couple of decades, they could care less. The younger gun owners are the ones who will have to fix what these old fucks started

Fucking boomers, not even once.

The second amendment is not a loophole you fucking kike.

Makes you wonder how could that guy kill all those people so far off.
This shit seems inaccurate as fuck sicne the whole gun wobbles. And don't mention the strain on the shoulders.
The guy had to be a fucking pro do do this with that many guns.

Non-burger here. Is it really that bad to take these bump stocks out of circulation? Or are you only afraid of the slippery slope situation?

Mostly slippery slope, but also
it is entirely possible to bumpfire without a special stock. It really is neither good nor bad to have bumpstocks in circulation, but they aren't dangerous, so we should be allowed them.

Bump stocks are shit, but shouldn't be banned. It does make a very, very easy slippery slope though, since the guns still function as semi auto. It gives them precedent to ban anything that lightens triggers, replacement triggers, anything that makes it quicker to shoot.

Well it's a good thing Hillary won and got to cuck the supreme court for a decade or two, and go straight for the jugular on gun control rather than maintaining the status quo of slow erosion of the 2nd.

Seriously, Shlomo, Trump isn't the god emperor, but he was still the much better choice. The libertarian party may have been memeable into being a "threat" in 2020 (not beating Hillary in 2016), but they've gone full cuck anyways. Likely because they came close and they have no spine.

I'm still not sure how any user with an IQ above 50 can still not see that they got the same jewish control grid even though they voted for ZioZOG team B.
If you;re American,just be prepared to do something about the Bolshevik revolution 2.0 that Trump will usher in, you all talk about your guns, yet to date have done absolutely nothing to defend your nation from the parasitic kikes that own and control every single industry and institute in America

The Vegas guy probably had a modified rifle or even a taxable machine gun (not like he wasn't rich enough to afford the $8,000 price tag). They said there was no criminal record, so it's not like he couldn't get an ATF tax stamp.

No details about his arsenal have been released, just that it was a lot of guns and some crappy (staged) photos of the crime scene. But, like clockwork, they're screaming about bumpfire stocks and whatever. In the pictures, only one rifle even had a bumpfire stock. So why were the other guns out? He never fired single shots, just spam fired out the window.

And maybe I'm crazy, but weren't they screaming about bumpfire stocks before the police even said anything? It wouldn't surprise me anymore.

bump stocks aren't really what I care about. I care about my Fostech echo trigger I was going to be able to buy in a few weeks. Also this will utterly obliterate any hope we had for the SHARE act/repealing the NFA

they helped push some concealed carry stuff, though for all I know lesser orgs might have done more on that. I think the reason we had so much go our way with CC is because the people in government and the jews think pistols help keep the niggers in line but rifles and anything scary are a threat their power.

If you listen to recordings of the shooting, you can tell he's all over the place. But shooting into a crowd that large means you're going to be hitting people regardless, at least until they thin out.

I've noticed that they never seem to have anything outside any more except trucks, water buffalos, etc.

everyone should be doing that, not the bullshit
about contacting your reps

the people with legal machine guns tend to be quite friendly with the gov, because they see it as an investment/privilege that the plebs don't get. Using a legal machine gun would hurt them. Using all technically legal shit that anyone can pick up anywhere is much better for creating more gun control. This of course is resting on the idea that the shooter did NOT have a purpose of just killing lots of country fans, which if he tried for other events with other crowds, seems like a safe assumption.

And notice the massive acceleration on the gun control push, but hardly any details about the actual shooting, motivation, sketch wire transfers, leftist radicalization… it's almost like the actual shooting really doesn't matter at all and what's paramount here is gun grabbers getting more legislation.

I'm mean ffs, it's been a week and there's virtually zero concrete details about this fucking shooting, which means it was a massive set up and / or this guy was a huge lefty /muslim fanatic and the government doesn't want any anti-left propaganda.

So because your finger is a bump-fire device, this means they can regulate your person too. This creates a massive loophole

Yeah, it basically says semi-auto is auto now, because you can pull the trigger too fast.

Bump fire must be protected, not because it's a particularly good or useful item, but because banning it changes the definition of a machine gun to include virtually anything that doesn't take 5 minutes between shots.

GUNBROKER JUST CUCKED OUT. THEY KILLED ALL AUCTIONS FOR BUMPFIRE STOCKS
I've never seen such PRfagging in my life

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/10/05/breaking-gunbroker-bans-sale-slidefire-bumpfire-stocks/
Fucking hell, this is really showing the fair weather 2a supporters for sure. The amount of PR cucking is insane, especially since the shooters motive is obviously being withheld.

it's weird, there are still some listings, but I guess they are working their way through them

archive.is/KIuru

WTF - so now the government doesn't even need to pass unconstitutional bans, the fucking retailers just do it for them. Yeah, this doesn't seem like an anti-constitutional nightmare at all…

It's just capitalism go..guy! These fine retailers can pick and choose what gets sold on their site. Just don't fucking look behind the curtain on who owns the site! or pressuring them

i called my local cabelas and confirmed they are sold out and not getting anymore…fucking horseshit

this just shows how brainwashed most people are, just do a HOAX yes I call it a hoax not a falseflag. And soon everybody will be giving their guns away.
(((they))) control american minds.

Yep. Good workaround for the 2a. Just like faceberg, twitter, etc. and the 1a. Democracy is a fucking joke.

Remember when the confederate flag was dropped from most retailers? They have had a lot of practice.

amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nra-back-bump-stock-ban-trump-open-restrictions/

Trump is even on the dogpile apparently.

Jr is so he will take jr advice no doubt.

He's in on it, user. It's not some opinion implanted into his head. You think a man with that much bravado would let his children be every influence on him? No. It's the other way around.

This is the shit that turned me away from Austrian School capitalism. Thank God! Business will always sell out whatever is good in society if they can make alotta money or if they can keep down liabilities and costs.

Capitalism, communism, socialism, they are all just different sides of the same coin.

we'll see.
IF he does, I'm punching out; let the Trumptrain, RNC, NRA, et al crash and burn at that point.

Worse PR response EVER. They really need to fire the dummy who put this forward. Niggers and faggots and Jews calling you, 'terrorists' and you go along with their decades old bullshit hahaha.

Get in touch with your range and ask them if they will recognize the GOA.

I don't follow Hickuck, but hasn't he in the past said the NFA should be repealed and that we should be able to get full auto? Isn't giving up bump stocks basically an acknowledgment that "full auto is too dangerous"?

hickock45 is cucking because the NRA gives him a ton of free shit.

hiccuck in it 4 dat gibs

It's right there in the 2nd amendment. "Shall not be infringed".

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being turned into insane animals dominated by compulsive behavior. The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.
We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. Our system is broken and it seems like we cannot take it back. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left.
The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.
There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK. IT'S TIME TO PREPARE FOR WAR.

Take it upon yourself to get in shape, buy firearms, knives, and camping equipment, and start training. Use whatever means you have. Sell what you have to in order to get the tools you need. Read philosophy to solidify your resolve! Think of Hitler's example. Unfortunately we cannot rely on our military for training, so we will have to do the best we can without.

We should begin with targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, media executives who fill our peoples' heads with lies, and bankers who rob our people blind. Remember, it is not just jews that we have to deal with, but traitors, which have a jew's psychological (psychopathic) advantage with the genetics of an Aryan, possibly making them even more dangerous.
We should at least leave politicians out of it so no one has reason to fear taking up a post in the event that jewish/plutocrat pressure on the political system dissipates.

Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.
We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. It would be difficult for one to rise up, because one thing that mass surveillance can do very well is clamp down on individuals standing out and identifying themselves.
We must be guided by our philosophy alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory, and remember friends:
Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie

bet they disable TOR posting then

3d printing models user. Download and print.

user, I'm 99% sure Elijah Cummings has down syndrome

READ SIEGE

The overall goal is civil war, however we must do some "chores" before then. Preparing is the first step user, the next will be the creation of confusion and exposing the weakness in the government, if people see the belly of the beast it will force people to decide for themselves. The lemmings must be forced to see this and they must be forced into taking this opportunity. The next step is simple, Action. The first step can only be achieve by creating local organizations and finding like minded individuals to prep with.

How about removing traitors instead?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I was in the military, you faggot. They are sworn to uphold the Constitution which the kike government openly and blatantly shits on. Get a clue. Our oaths also do not expire, which is why I am way the fuck closer to a Stahlhelm than your civilian ass. Faggot.

(heiled)
We will have an order for a thousand years to pull every last one of them out of their holes. I suspect it will actually take that long.

And what was your shill plan then, you fucking waste of oxygen?

What did you learn that you couldn't already without signing your soul over to the ZOG, bot?

I'm gonna get an MG42

(checking)
OMG IT'S A SALT WEAPON NOW

Looking at the political moves being taken afterwards, Las Vegas was such a clear hoax.

We need to ban gat cranks!
We need to ban bump stocks!
Why do you need so many? We need to limit the number of guns one can own!

If he wanted to take lives he could have easily killed more than 58 people using some explosives, but no. This is like a full course meal for a hungry gun grabber or a teary eyed talk show host.

the dark ones will do anything to claw their way back into power, they dance on the dead trying to dictate laws they exempt themselves from.

can't you bumpfire without a slidefire stock?

any 3d printer slidefire plans?

This happens because the Republicans realize it isn't going to be a Conservative camping out their baseball practice with a rifle. To that point, domestic libtards have a long history of employing violence to good effect; everything from union thuggery/intimidation to James Hodgkinson has strengthened their positions, not weakened them. I'd say BLM might have backfired, but we're still dealing with that today and they have millionaire team owners and coaches cucking to their demands, so maybe it did succeed?
There's a lesson in there somewhere: Maybe violence works? Maybe it only works with the media running cover for it? I'm not sure.

Agreed. Fuck the divide and conquer cucks ITT

As long as technology exists it won't happen, normies go out of their way to distract themselves from what is really happening in the world and until we take that down they will willingly hand over their rights on a silver platter as long as they can get the latest episode of the current trending TV show or play the latest video game. Think about it, something is holding us back from a full on revolt even though the evidence is plain as day, technology in general is the only thing substantially different compared to the Civil War, back then there was nothing to distract normies from reality now people live in their little alternate worlds completely oblivious to the outside world.

Interesting timing.