4 AM

Losing control?

What was your favorite handheld game to play as a kid while traveling or going to school?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

gas the fags

nigger

excuse me fellows, is this the real nigger hours thread?

Morning everyone!

Sadly I'm gonna have to leave the thread early some time tonight. Gotta drive family to the airport, at least I'll probably get a few bucks for it.

Just had to kill a giant spider that was on the ceiling right above my head. Glad that fucker didn't decide to fall down!

pic related

pizza time soon

Evening everyone what are you drinking tonight?

Die from spider bites then.

yea yea monjica

yo family pay'n u to drive tho?

was good tho riss

Morning folks. Day 3 reminded me why I picked up the habit to begin with. Spent more time tossing and turning rather than sleeping. Spent some time browsing /fringe/, fun stuff

Pokémon

At first glance I thought she had a boner

Yeah. Real nigga hours.

Oh am I. I'm back here, again.
I lost my best friend, and coder, and I might have autism.
Life is grand.
Least I spirited some new stuff so I can show the old stuff I've made if anyone wants.

Fucking nice. I only ever got to play a little of that since I never owned it but it was pretty damn fun. It hold up today you think?

Respect ethychan! Don't drive with her! She hates it!

Yeah its a like 3~ hour drive there and back so I tell them to pay at least min wage ha

And just been playing kings field 2 and watchin stuff with friends all day, been comfy as hell

What you up to?

shit thread

get drunk

run out of shit waifus to post?

Just kill it, pussy.

Not drinking, but have fun and pls visit some time.

I'd say so. It's fun find all the treasures and trying to get the biggest house at the end of the game.

Game play is still fun with all the power ups and such. Still a 10/10 experience.

What a bitch

No time to visit, only time to suffer when I am separated from Ethy-chan.

How'd you lose your m8?

And post it for sure user!

Its dead. Said that in my opening post! Those stupid white ceiling spike things are falling everywhere.

Also animal crossing.

Already drinking.
Fuck.
Least I have video games still.

k good.

You know what I mean, don't ditch us.

I lost my job 2 days ago and I don't know what to do.

Final Fantasy Tactics.

sucks, get wasted and maybe end your life
which one

get another one

Will start playing it tomorrow then for sure! Been setting up a routine when it comes to gaming lately where I play one full game, one handheld, and one online game each day and wasn't digging my current handheld one. Thanks!

You really planning on smuggling some into training? Hope you don't get kicked out.

Is being NEET a bit an option?

How'd you lose your job?

Get anothe-

DAMMIT!

shieet jus about done w/ ashita no joe fam bout to start a new manga here right quik. kf like firs person souls games ryt? w/ like puzzles n ish tho?

shieet das cold tho ritsu, makin dem nyckas pay u, dey close fam or jus some triflin ass auntie.

ne1 kno a good genesis and/or master system emulator fo' linux tho? guess i should jus look in synaptic tho

no lie i had dis tiger star wars joint, n u had storm troops on one side monica n vader show up ey now n then. n u had to manage between yo laser n u saber all dem mugs mang, maxed dat bitch out pure mo'fukkn negroid autism monjica

naw fam neva that

u walk out? fuk up? no call no show? watchu do?

fuck off nigger
all kinds of ebonics should be fucking filtered

2slow homo

Good morning everybody!
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

I had quite a few GBA games I played the hell out of as a kid. Pokemon Ruby. Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland, and Mickey's Magical Quest were amongst my favorite ones to play. When I was a little younger and only had my Gameboy Color, I'd play Pokemon Yellow and Wario Land 3 a lot in the car.

It's a long story, and I can blame him for lying, and being an asshole but I also relied on him for my happiness too much. Eventually it just fell apart cause I finally confronted him. I pointed he lied a lot, and continued to lie, and I had proof that he was talking behind my back and even after is still talking behind my back. So he just left me. He was also my coder so my dream project I was working on also took a hit.

Maybe someone will remember who I am by some of my art.

Drink with me, user. Let's drown our sorrows.

How many days left? Why don't you play vidya with some pals while you still can?

is that "art" from the dream project?
no wonder he was talking shit about you, wew
you outta get really wasted tonight

My nephew got out of my sister's vajayjay
not really

Advance 1

Plan on it

It is not

I was on probation, standard 90 days, and my boss had extended it because she couldn't confirm if she wanted to keep me on board or not. Since where I live is a "Fire at will" state, she informed me a day in advance that my laid back attitude wasn't fit for the position I was in (Technology Technician). She didn't like me.

Yeah basically first person souls. Less puzzles more just dungeon crawling and looking for hidden shit though.

And of course I make em pay! This ain't 1854, this nigga ain't a slave!

Sega stuff is like my weakness when it comes to console stuff, have no clue about it sorry.

Oh right! Shes that weird waifu thing right? I remember you!

Sorry about your friend.

I fucking hate this shit more than anything so I can see why shit fell apart between you two. Hopefully you can find someone else to work on it with you.

my nigger
I finish that once a year
do consider ending your life tho, just in case

I will Ditch you all!
Just as a way to bully ritsu more tbh fam

Won't smuggle any there, just hope they have a bar so I can drink somehow.

Ay yo, Sunday is what im looking forward too!
Basic training starts then

I have been playing Vidya with my friends today/
Too bad you are not one :^)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

u dun dun it nao nycka wus good boi tryna get it crakken mo'fukka betta call davey jones son cuz ain't no mug gett it kraken lyk i do slime feel me. whap whap nycka das u son 2 hits monica wut?

shieet jus watchin da lil nycka he good tho tryna roll ova n shieet

oh i read dat way different at first fam gawd shieet good lookin thoo

oh u good fam mos otha jobs prolly been kno she a uppity cunt. any one u could go ova her head w/ fo a reference or mo like a direct supervisor beneath her?

i mean i feel ya but you pay dem fo shit?

she probably using it as an excuse to replace you with another woman because not enough woman in X field

Morning everyone.
I was feeling extremely tired after deciding not to sleep on wednesday so I can go right to bed after work today, but somehow all the fatigue just went away this past 30 minutes.

That's not how you wear the catbra. Not trying to implying that I'm complaining about this way of wearing though.

Ay yo DMX muh nigga, the weebshit comin in soon. Do you still want me to stream since it looks like I can at least stream in 720p60 over PSN
Also should I grab a mic if I do or just chat in the thread? or maybe live chat on youtube?

BUNCHA NEEEEEERDS!

Wew.

I should've typed it better.

Damn, after all they shitposting we've been through. Nigger I would gladly get banned posting catbras for you. Speaking of which, have you imparted your catbra folder onto someone to carry on your duty yet?

Sounds like a plan

Very nice, and I don't think I am or will ever be at that level.

I got the numbers of exactly that and the Head Plant Operator, I'm set for references, they loved me.

Ironically enough, it was a very woman-dominated work place.

Depending on how much money today, I might be able to buy a daki. Found an option for a super cheap custom one to hold me over til I can get a really nice expensive custom one.

The fuck kind of prissy basic training you kiwis got that you will have a bar?

Nah no money anyway.

They never really give me money or anything while I'm NEET, not like I'm spoiled. Stuff like this is just an excuse for them to throw me a few bucks.

Congrats on being an Uncle user.

Nice! Best of luck to you user

Shieet, he walkin yet?

Oh nice! Is it for just the daki cover or like the entire pillow + cover? Some of those pillows are pretty expensive.

just asked mummy for a bacon pancake, she is home from holiday now

wonder why that is, totally not feminists trying to take over everyplace possible

Yeah, well it's old. I don't show new art till its old. So I agree it's shit.
Yeah, and every promise and gift I gave didn't stop him from saying I annoy him and that I'm retarded. That he only using me cause I was retarded enough to buy him gifts a lot. That he didn't give a damn if I killed myself or not.
I'm getting there.

I'll have you know my waifu is not weird.
She's a ghost, with a eyepatch. That is perfectly normal. I see nothing wrong.
Seriously though thanks for the kind words. I'm done blog posting though, I'm just here for the autism.

Its good both ways fam.

I can join in the shitposting some days
And no one deserves my catbra folder fam.

No idea if Basic training has a bar, but I can hope you fairy bitch.

I've been one, not really an accomplishment.

Wasn't able to link posts in time.

It was alright, practiced some piano, played some vidya. In hindsight that's the only thing I did all of today. I've really gotten unproductive.
I finally start school on the 19th. Quite excited for that, but in particular I'm also excited at the prospect of more D&D stuff.
Haven't talked to you in a while yozanon, how are you holding up?

find better company

The more creative the catbra the better.
I wish my waifu's series was still alive enough for her to get some catbra art.

Its a printed case. I figure I can drop 20$ on a custom art pillow case and just upscale and reline a picture myself for that an get a mini daki. Like upperbody only. Compared to like 300$ for a full size one.

Thought you were dead.

Well you are in the right place if you want autism!

It doesn't

Thing is, everyone else liked me, so it's very confusing. They're kinda fucked since I was in the middle of like 7 tech tickets at the time.

Thanks fam.

Yeah, the saddest part about Cat Bra is the lack of art for older shows.

Then there is no reason for me to message you I guess.

just had a thought
america is gey and stuped

shouldn't you be in school with the rest of the pricks that stopped shitting up these threads

Kill me.

And you admit you only bully me while drunk!

If anything we have been getting more reductions in gun laws if anything. Especially when it comes to carry rights and the like.

Lol no im too old for that you faggot.

Kill yourself fam.
And I bully you all the time.

>party is warlock, paladin he got pathetically killed by a intellect devourer ranger, cleric, and wizard (me)
This campaign has been a fun ride. It's generally a serious setting but the DM knows how to keep it simultaneously lighthearted. Pic strongly related.

shieet dat look good? how ps4 streamin work, is just str8 to twitch or do you have options fo dat shit? idc eitha way tbh monica. also wut's gun gal.

nice fam nice i wouldn't stress too much ova it then, take a couple days off n hit sum doors up or shoot some e-mails

ahh aight aight

shawty barely a monf ole yet monica, fo'real he lookin lyk bill russel already tho iz freaky. nycka could might b eatin fish w/ da bones in em already

dat sounds nice af fam
das sum real fukkn family u got right ch'yea

iz gud breh

piano goin good?

I've been hearing the exact opposite, mostly from Trump. I hear in New York it's really really really hard to get a gun.

____            ,. -'"´       `¨ー 、           /::::\::::::::::::::::::,/::     ヽ、         ,.'"::::,.===、":::::::::::::'',===-、      ヽ、    , - ‐'ー―ー‐っ=γ'  ,   ヽ'===ァニヽ---― 、 ヽ、    ゝ‐─‐" ̄:::::::::::丶__人_ ノ    ` ̄ ̄ ̄゛ー'   ヽ      ./::::::::::::::::::::::∧l___!__|_ノ|              ヽ     /::::::::::::::::.  ,'     r‐,ノ!                 i     /::::::::::::::    | _ ,.┴ 、」                l    ,'.         レ/      !                 }    i            ト、___ィ|              /    ',         └┴┴┴'‐'             /     ヽ、                        /      ヽ、_                     /         `¨i                     ヽ          /                      ヽ

Yeah. Going to watch Card Captor Sakura. Haven't watched it since it aired on tv back in primary school. Sakura was my first waifu before I even knew what that was and my brother tortured me mercilessly for it.
I grew up poor so we didn't have any of those and as I got older and my parents started earning more, I was never interested in handheld stuff. Today I still don't like them. If I'm walking somewhere I like to take in the sights and look around even if it's just at the trees and the clouds.

getting your parents to bribe you to do normal people things again?

Sup my nigs? How are you all tonight?

I'll be using youtube since it's easier, I just hope I don't get some weird audio ban or some shit- not fully sure how youtube manages streams. You'll find out about Gal gun. It's tons of weeb fun.

That's sounds like some good dnd fun there, user.

How is 5E?

Only way thats happening is if you kill yourself too and follow me to the nip bathrooms.

Some really liberal states are getting worse I guess. NY, Cali, the like.

It might be more accurate to say that the good states are getting better gun laws while the shit ones are getting worse ones.

Pretty good! Little sleepy though.

Whats up with you plank?

Okay I guess. I just kinda wanna rest though.

just fucking kill me now.

True, still though.

Hey that's better than nothing. If you're improving your piano skills that's at least something too.

Oh whatcha majoring in?

I've been pretty all right. Not much has changed honestly. We're getting a new waitress tomorrow though, apparently she's hot as hell. Also dumped windows completely and switched to Mint 17.3. Been rather liking it so far.

That sounds pretty nice for what it is. I never would've dreamed you could get one that cheap.

shieet dey grow up fas nigga y'know? Nex thing ya know he's gon be up n runnin around

Sounds like a fun campaign you got going.
As an experienced DM I can say 5E is pretty good, but I still prefer 3.5.

Thanks DMX, I'll do just that.

Whats wrong with banging a 16 year old m8?

Hell aren't you like 19/20? When I was your age my ex was 3 years younger than me anyway.

And yeah I'm kinda surprised more waifuists don't go this route. I mean you don't get to cuddle the whole thing like a normal daki but you can still chill with your arm around her and kissu and stuff.

leaving now because not a lot of people are here and i need my (You)s

Legal in my country. Roll the dice and go for it.

Little sleepy as well even though I just woke up. I finished security guard orientation today. I start on friday at 6 a.m to 12 p.m. I'm not really a morning guy, but it gives me time to fuck around later in the day I guess.

Yeah, I need a lot of rest. Haven't been getting too much sleep because I've been busy.

16 is considered pedo to the government. Can't be doing that shit unless you're like right at 18. Normalfags are fucking stupid.

Sounds like a fun campaign. Finding the balance is always the best.

this tbh

yea specially if u a felon or sumn

yea but fo ey tym dey do ish w/ da conceal carry shit or w/e it come w/ iz own full on brand o' bull shieet monica all w/ more n more litigious consequences.

lyk if Iz gets pulled ova w/ conceal carry i gotta let em kno i'm holdin dat heat even if i ain't got da piece on me or if it in da trunk or w/e n even if iz jus speedin n shieeet n look i luh law enforcement but when dey see n hear blak man w/ gun n nice car i kno dey gon b triflin ova it

AS DEY PROLLY SHULD B MONICA

dis nigga gets it

card captor sakura i honestly lyked monica, my one daughta loved da shit bak in da day n da character designs was all cute af g

18 monfs fo crawlin normally

u kno it
das ryt

drop a link fam

shieet a nigga normally jus pipe n worry bout da rest later main

Drunk.

end your life tbh

I won't even die when killed so go haunt the mens bathroom on your own You faggot.

3DPD

Nice! You decide what the first thing you buying yourself is?

That really depends on the state. AoC laws vary all over the country plus some have clauses for the age of the older person. Called "romeo and juliet" laws IIRC

Honestly even as a white dude I'd be worried about getting shot from a copy while carrying too.

Yeah, I've practiced at least two hours today. Going better than I expected. You know any instruments, X?

As soon as I learn this one singular song I can drop it forever ever afterwards, anyways. No harm in doing so, I'm full neet right now and it would be a waste to not ever use the piano lying around in my house.
Going to a culinary school to refine my arts as a chef. Here's to being a humble man who enjoys his work, somewhere in the near future. Maybe.
The only thing that's stopping me from taking the plunge is the lack of vulcan support.

Ay yoza has stated he isn't interested in waifus. And before a man can see the light of 2d he has to experience 3dpd anyway.

Nah man, I'm 21. That's a five year split. In our state the limit for legality of a relationship with a minor is 4 years. So if I was 20, it'd be kinda sketchy still, but legal technically. Either way, she's a co worker nonetheless.

Not where I'm at it ain't. She's a pretty basic chick too anyway. About as mediocre and normal as a highschooler could get from what I know.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed :^)
Technically speaking, that'd be hebephilia though wouldn't it? Since she's between 13 and 18?

Yee nigga, ahm seyin that by the time he's crawlin you'll look back and go "SHIEEET NIGGA HE'S GROWING UP FAST"

enjoy it while you can. I sure as hell miss it.

Nice! Cooking is pretty fun. I can't dig a lot of the snooty fancy-smanshy shit though. Not that the food isn't any good, but that sort of setting just doesn't jive for me.

I like 5e, it's simplistic and a hell of a lot better than 4e. To be honest I didn't do much 3.5 either way, and I don't really see a reason to jump back to it.

Thanks familia, the only drawback is everyone isn't a neet like me and can only play once a week. I'm eager to start my own the party's mercenary band for a military campaign to recover a princess' kingdom.

jus dem 808s n heartbreaks monica

da latter mo' so.

o fo'real, cheffin a srs game fam. all da nyckas i seen doin it tho that r rly happy doin it love da shit. dis one nycka i seen mannin da shit all by hisself, half his burners was out was playin mad games w/ a collander n just str8 beastin.

one thing a nycka see as he get olda is no excuse mo fuckas who luh dey fukn craft can get shit done like none otha fam n it's really made me way mo appreciative of craftsmanship n ppl who rly know wtf it is they doin.

das str8

shieeet u ryt fam but iz still gon b a hot minute tho.

I guess all my kids was kids at sum point tho

i think i'ma play pull pic related up off my backlog next

I'll drop it when I start it up tomorrow.

Just saying it's stupid. 3d is still pd, but it isn't like fucking 16 year old shits aren't already busting their nuts in the school sluts these days.

;-;7

Eh didn't know. I just remember 17 and 18 were the magic numbers of just barely scraping by without getting fucked.

JUST DO IT

When else you gonna get to sample some teen pussy in your life fam?

Plus chicks always dig older guys.

If you live in a shit state, maybe. Thanks, Hollywood, for perpetuating that myth.

Texas is 17/18, since they're got some conflicting laws.

So what's everyone playing?
How is everyone?
You eat anything?

Cool. Thanks.
I just remembered /tg/ complaining about 5E so I was curious if it was as bad as they say it is.

let them do that and then get fucked over by those whores when they get the JUST treatment
I doubt even an 18 year old these days knows what it means to give your body to somebody else, and then face the consequences that may come with it

Why would anyone want to walk into a lake made of shit when they get told of an island made of gold instead?

That movie was depressing for Katyusha, all her team got destroyed while she was force to flee to regroup with the rest.

aight aight monica a nigga cain't wait gon get comfy fo it n ayy thang

dis tbh yo chances of gettin away w/ it now are way fukkn better unless you get some like what was dat movie? American beauty or w/e w/ dat spacie nigga.

My state has funky carry laws that allow people to carry in their car without having a permit. Which is neat as fuck and I'd love to do it but I have a feeling some podunk rural cop around here wouldn't know and would freak the fuck out about it.

Plenty of states have it set to 16. Think a lot of southern ones in particular.

I don't know man, I just know that pedo=====anything small and cute looking

/tg/ can be an alright source for things like character ideas, story hooks, and so on but they can also be really jaded about which version they like most.

A ton of states have "age gap" laws in addition to lower than 18 age of consent. Meaning even if the AOC in your state is 16, if you're 30 you'll probably still get in trouble.

>implying anyone in thread is older than 18

Kings field 2 when I get home

Tired as fuck after a short nap earlier so I could drive all morning

Chugging energy drinks now.

I don't think you can get to the second lake without swimming through the first honestly.

I think a lot of waifuists who date 2d just cause they can't get 3dpd are doing it for the wrong reasons and don't love their waifus nearly as much as a guy who just happened to fall in love with a 2d character.

Only way he gets caught is if her folks get really pissed and report him, which is doubtful.

Haven't given it good thought. I kinda want to just save it up for a while. They are probably going to cut my hours after halloween so I want to save up as much as I can.

Here's one

Lucky. I could use a drink.

To be honest, I was kind of skeptical about the fancy part of the craft beyond simply making a good-tasting meal. However, I'm kind of excited about that prospect too. I guess watching Gordon Ramsey talk about it so much changes your mind. He's kind of become an inspiriation of mine, especially since I saw his recent interviews.

Ayy, I get you. I want to be that guy, the one who is passionate about his craft and gets shit done. I'd be a good feel.

To be fair, /tg/ usually has merit to their claims when they hate something. Then again, /tg/ is also really good at over-hating things. Furthermore, edition wars are an uglier side to /tg/ in a general sense. I say take a try for yourself, see if it's a system you like or not.

Well then clearly she's only good for fucking.

is petite pedo?

honestly monica, here's wut u need to do slime

buy a toy badge, n keep it by yo holstered shit okay, don't eva try to use it fo'real forea'l

when u get yo next ID wear a suit, glasses if u got em n part yo hair.

that ID trick is a thing law enforcement sometimes do to notify each otha while bein discreet about it.

9/10 they won't care and it'd be funny if they thought u was a LEO

das fukkn ryt man.

Poogeymoons, though I did play a lot of good shit on my PSP on my last year at school

Alright. I'll take your advice. I'll try to find a pdf and round up some players.

Shiet, I've never even heard of that game before.

Because I'd rather not get slapped with a statutory rape charge that'll follow me on my record of the rest of my life over a relationship that will probably end as soon as it starts. Not worth the risk. Plus I'd be breaking my golden rule of "Never date a co-worker."

that's a safe enough assumption for legal purposes I suppose. There are small and cute 18+ year olds too though

you're not wrong in the least, but if it's minors doing it with minors it's all fine and dandy, but if you're a non-minor getting with a minor it's legal trouble immediately just about for the non-minor unless the non-minor is female of course

Gordon Ramsey is a fucking genius, all the memes of him screaming and shit aside, He's a brilliant chef. Most of his screaming and name-calling is just theatrics anyway.

Is the discord room still up?

Waiting for my shift to end
Euphoric, just took an extremely satisfying shit
A bagel and coffee

5e is probably my favorite dnd so far. 4e was a mistake, and 3.5 was just a clusterfuck of rules. I never pay attention to any edition discussions on /tg/ though. It never ends well.

female pedophiles are a thing, m8 and they get in trouble as well
probably not as often though

Yep. We're talking about jojo.

FEMINISTS ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER Holla Forums SEND HALPS

half those woman wouldn't really know what's going on and the other half wouldn't care but woman in a pack usually have a group mentality so even if you made a fuss with them, she would just pour on the emotional bullshit and make them all to her way.

or so I'm assuming at least

it's all about appearance in America, if enough people say something is so then it must be

have you dick'd him yet?

if you were in England 16 is legal here, go nuts deep

(you) are a faggot

I'm 25

You a DM or a player? In either case, starting at level 5 is ideal because most of the classes get their cool shit by then. Hope you have fun though. In the end, it's not really the system as much as it is the players.

Both are up, but I presume you're asking about spider's discord. In which case
shiggy diggy

Got a link to either fam?

it's not mine you penis

okay, reported :^)

yeah, you really outta end your life when you find yourself in there

I'm 19

truly you are my greatest ally

You made it you donut

I'd give you the other discord's link never ever

I'll made you

I thought I was your greatest ally seeing as you use my OC

Sounds like a quick way to get arrested for impersonating an officer.

You need to break that rule of dating coworkers at least, sounds like you always got chances at it.

Nice trips you bastard

you're my cutest ally

There's one in >>>/4am/ 's dnd thread. Should be permanent. Not many people in Spider's Shizunanon's discord right now so it's fairly quiet.

I got literally every single 77 for the last 400 posts!

that might be the one thing going for you in your life right now, huh

das y u neva even touch the badge jus have it out n neva make reference to it.

if dey axe b lyk watchu mean fam? n look ova n b like o das my nephew fam he crazy. nigga dis da gubbmint we tlkin bout jus go full sleazin season w/ it u shoulda seen summa da shit i did w/ officers to get outta some triflin ole humble ass bull shit monica shit was too fukkin' funny

Both.

Oh shit. /4am/ is actually active a bit.

I mean I know they're a thing, but because "woman" they aren't nearly as prone to being fully punished for breaking the law like a man fiddling a little girl would be.
Yeah, you almost never hear on the news about female pedos

Pass, too many kebabs over there

Not really, between the coworker party druggy slut who I can't stand who's always touching up on my shoulder or my beard, uegh. or the underage b&, there's no chances as far as I see.

Yeah? Law doesn't care if you're stupid and get a baby by some nigger that you just wanted to get dicked by. They'll care when you promise to give your freedom for handouts and "free" money.

Yeah, even if it was about the main character it was a random sad moment- even when they all see each other at the end of the battle anyways.

I live in this 3 dimensional world, and I would like to have emotional attachment to someone that shares my thoughts and feelings. You might be able to settle for 2d goddesses, but I'd like to have another being to share parts of me with.

Should I try to use a mic or leave it to text? I think I can use my headset into the ps4 controller.

You've got to call them for them to count

Yes he is. Great guy, shitty media portrayal. He's actually really humble and regrets all the times he made himself look like an ass, iirc. Also
shiggy diggy

Cease your horrible advice. It makes you look like a bucket.

Fuck you :^)

No

that's benevolent sexism
feminists would lose their shit if they didn't have that anymore

this might become the law in sweden at some point
"every female must be dicked by a nigger before adolescence or it's racist!"

you said so your self

The DnD thread link says "The intant invite is invalid or has expired" fam.

*instant

I'd probably be just as well off doing some form of mason signal. Heard that works a lot too.

Just bang the druggy and smoke weed with her fam

Don't care. The 77s were neat!

My advice was the best advice, always is

You know I sometimes wonder if this is the real DMX, but he'll never provide proof

Same. Haven't been DM in a while though, I kind of want to start a campaign since I just recently thought of a neat setting.

no

I doubt the real DMX types in the same kind of coon runes
he probably at least finished elementary school unlike this nigger

you're VR right?

I only DM. ONLY.

Let's hear it my dude, I love hearing campaign ideas.

Do it

I'm bored as fuck. Feel like playing games but at the same time don't feel like playing anything either. Are there any good let's players you guys can recommend me? Or any youtube channel, really

Forgotten weapons
Lana and bob

If a girl LOOKS like she is in her teens, (not towering with c+ cup size) then yes normalfags will think it's some 10 year old REAL LIVING GIRL and think it's pedoshit. It's hard to let people know you like anime and shit without them thinking you're some weirdo childtoucher I swear.

I not really sure about what to look for in 3d women anyways. Maybe some 18+ women are cute, I don't know.
But yeah same age sexual relationships would get a pass- makes sense.

oxymoron

Barrydennen12
They're aussies that are pretty funny.

I watch bolloxed since he does no commentary

it's not like I have a full force of crusaders to take with me. I'm not suicidal, spiderfag

Yeah, he's a pretty cool dude from what I've seen.

Funny how things would be if they were truly equal, and not so horribly-tipped in women's favor. Feminists would go fucking apeshit

Nah, that'll never happen. She sleeps around all the time. If i'm gonna fuck a girl, I want it to be meaningful for her and I both. I won't settle for less.

If you like total war, Volound has a series where he takes kyoto turn 1 as hattori

What if DMX plays it up because he knows where he is
What if DMX is full Holla Forumsack

no I'm VP

there you go thens

Aight guys, I'm going to bed.

Sleep tight everybody,
Catch you guys on the flipside

You need to try being a PC, that way you see how it is on the other side of the table. You might find some new things to use in DMing.

I have a 3k point army of word bearers

knight swell

It was tad over exaggeration, I played in like 2 games. But those only lasted like 2 sessions. I would love to try out playing but I just haven't gotten the chance to find someone who can DM for longer than 2 goddamn sessions.

Word Bearers are pretty cool, my buddy plays them too

I have slightly the same problem but flipped. All the games I've played with my DM have ended in everyone else leaving due to personal reasons and effectively killing the campaign like a never to happen 2nd anime season.
CHEN WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR PET MOUSE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

As in "what not to do" advice? Remember, my advice is OBJECTIVELY the best!

The basic premise involved the party being hired to confront a necromancer in his fortress. The necromancer has been terrorising the nearby villages, breaking into certain shops and stealing items of great wealth, and generally been feared for his dark powers and mysterious motives. Upon confronting him, the PC's would realize the necromancer is a broken man, deseperatly putting together reagents for a ritual that may or may not claim his sister's soul back from some chaos gods. Having been backstabbed and betrayed by the corrupt nobility of the nearby lands, his sister was used as a sacrifice in order to secure the noble's positions of power for another 100 years. The party would then either choose to join the necromancer and his army of the dead in an attempt to overthrow the corrupt nobles, or carry out their original task and then move on to another story arc.

What's the difference between them and the World Beaters

KEKEKEKE=

This is getting frustrating and I wish it'd stop.

World Eaters? They're labotomized murdering machines exalted by Khorne
Word Bearers are extremely pious to the chaos pantheon

What could it possibly be?

Sounds good, I had used something quite similar a couple of games ago but that game didn't go too far, people left etc. I hope you can find a group soon to play it out with.

Take some of this pink shit here, works wonders.

I wish I could get someone to play with me so I'll have reason to do up my army and finish my dark apostle

they worship khorne while word bearers worship chaos undivided

I'll fight your nid army pls oh god I really want to get into the tabletop again wont someone help me

So I am presented with the struggle of finding reliable players. My RL friends are out of question, they will most definately bail after a few sessions. I know one man (pic related, it's a poorly shopped picture of him) who would stick through it, and another who's a bit of a wildcard. My only choice is to look for other players online, but I have this unreasonable fear that everyone ever won't like how I DM.

I never got into tabletop gaming outside of DnD, so you're safe for now. I just found it fun to read a lot aobut w40k.

So they're of the two different spectrum in chaos

having gotten to know how you post here it's not unreasonable :^)

40k RP is such shit and they're all dropped now so we'll never get a decent rogue trader

dis nigga gets it

dis all da proof u need family

jus tell a nigga his oaths b broken n what not monica

tyranids r da real nyckas fam

I've had a catscan before and the doc said I was quite literally full of shit.

Fug. New one is up in that same thread though I think you've already joined somehow.

It's a pretty reasonable thing to worry about though, I brought on one of my internet friend's friend and I was worried they'd judge my DM-ing skill but they were fine with it.

Thanks friend, I didn't think so either. I'm pretty sure I have some form of undiagnosed autism. Guess I'll never know.

Maybe it's for the better of our wallets.

Shit nigger, have you thought of going to the bathroom? Remember, don't go for the shower but for the toilet.

meant to quote

why not?

yeah it's called religion :^)

hi huey

cuz i u blokkd up fam u ain't gon have no liquid shit monica u need to use da big boi toiler or da woods fam

I sorta know that feel. I have all this Infinity and no one to play against. Come to Canada one day and we'll fight

This man gets it. Gargoyles a cute

Cool

I've gone so far as taking laxatives the moment I got home yesterday. I've was shitting throughout the day but the pain, while maybe a bit less intense, is still persisting.

see very rarely is chaos collected and coherent and only the few die hard legions are focused

Word bearers are the second largest of those legionsbut more worthy in the eyes of the dark gods since they're the ones who cause humanity to be like it is in 40k

yeah currently

I would have thought you'd be into those vagina faces

sure

Sounds shitty. :^)

No, you______. :^)

On an unreleated note, why the ded thread tonight of all nights?

nicka i ain't huey

nicka u full of shit
nothin bein blokkd up

"former" avatarfags finally fucked off back to school or killed themselves
I prefer to believe the latter

I thought the Black Legion was

>implying he isn't the real DMX
Prince Harry posts on /britpol/ regularly and Tailor Swift used to post on Holla Forums a few years back.

konata = huey
you heard it here first

Most have stopped posting for sure. Strange how UID's are marginally lower now than back when we had the avatarfags in full force. I wonder where all the anons who claimed they would start showing up again are.

after how the mods fucked up, I doubt they had any faith for these threads left

now that explains a lot

word bearers corrupted Horus by pulling his daddy issues strings

Black Legion is the largest in size, but they aren't as diehard in their faith as the word bearers

shieet monica u got a obstruction monica ain't no 2 ways about it

don't believe his lies fam

yo if dey is one white bitch out there that can catch dis dik is her fam fo'real

ayyo i know taylor fukkn made dat shit tho fam

ya remember dat nigga say he bled or came on a picture of her n was cursed eva since cuz she a blood witch or sum shit?

Spider why aren't you online in Steam?

I've seen that before and I've seen proof of a Trump visiting Holla Forums though I havn't heard the Prince Harry one I can believe that

I am though

summerfags have left and mods keep banning the regular posters

no

I thought they'd get browny points for being Sons of Horus or is Horus to the Chaos Gods that Hillary is to Obama

I'm still here if that makes you happy

Oh. I thought you were someone else.

Yeah. The inconsistency is what really struck me. Major offense being how they refuse to ban smokes for his 'thematic posting' while banning anyone else who tried the same thing. Pic related.

dey bannt me 4 postin a pic of nas lyk dey think all blacks look da same or sumn?

ya hear dat new BBD joint? shit is fiyah

but the real question is who're you?

I'd be fine if they just banned Ritsu for good :^)
that was a piss poor plan, executed even worse
We might never see a good 4am again

Is there still the avatar ban or have they just stopped policing it

wanna find out monica?

Mods a shit

They just ban whoever they want now.

Was that your screenshot?

Because if not the user might have been using a VPN to shitpost

dey prolly think iz rlly petty of me but iz rly da bes way to communicate w/ da nyckas.

u think?

nothing of value lost

you're a double nigger

I had a 30 minute ban earlier and a 7 week long ban the thread before the last one but it was soon undone or something afterwards

With vague ass rules like that, yeah- they just ban whoever they want.
It's not like they couldn't just do that before and just tell people they wanted to ban whoever they wanted, would've worked out better than to make a shitty rule to cover up what they plan to do.
I'm surprised I haven't gotten banned yet since I've posted images of three of the same character before.

It's pretty good, but I'm pretty indifferent to BBD and the like. Generally 2000ish sounding hiphop. I was listening to Illmatic for most of this thread though.

It's mine, rest assured I didn't use a vpn and it has changed by now.

YE

not really
you can get away with avataring real easy if you play it right

the only thing rule 8 has done is provide the mods a way to ban people they don't like

i got banned with picrelated after mentioning that ban

mods hate me

Got a screencap of that somewhere?

might as well shitpost eternally in the ruins of it fam
for some of us, where else do we have to go?

yo ill matic a classic, been listenin to a lot of kurupt lately.

i feel ya on dat 1 pep

iirc it was sum1 w/ a discover card that had trump as da las time, a lot of nyckas thought it was one of his keeds and it mighta been but i don't think them niggas would fuk w/ discover card u know dat shit triflin

THIS TBH MONJICA

as I said
nothing of value ;^)

oh I don't know, maybe your own fucking board
>>>/4am/

nigga no body posts on that shit board

why do you think that is

So what are your Word Bearer forces, as in how many Chaos Marine Squads, Cultists, (((Chosen)), Daemons Princes and other shit you got

yes, what an insightful idea that hasn't been brought up before
Should we make a LOL board, and a """Vidya""" webm board, and a board specifically for every video game franchise?

last I checked it was a 3k point army with at least one of almost everything that's not a super vehicle

maybe we should
but the board already exists and has been used and is still in use from what I've seen
but unlike 4am the LOL and webm threads aren't on the verge of death

fug u, though I assume you'll never get a Lord of Skulls, a Renegade Knight or any shit like that

Illmatic is just going to remain timeless for me. There isn't a time when I won't enjoy it.

We're not reddit
Also LOL is dying, more so than 4am

Ritsu seems to be leaving early recently

ritsu's kidney failed

riberoni

it's not that we have to, but that we can
whether anybody uses that board is questionable but it just might happen
you asked me where else you had to go, and /4am/ is a place

god I hope so

trips confirm
ritsu is dead

oh, right, I thought that was just some random clerk at a place trump might have paid for something with it. Then again, trump and one of his sons has been posting pepe memes so maybe.

whoops, meant to quote the user who asked

Well we're more comfortable here and the longer you shills go on the more you're going to Streisand effect it

He leaves when the thread gets slower, which has been happening earlier and earlier.

You're telling us to go to the equivalent of a graveyard. If we try to force a migration to /4am/, 4am will probably die.
Also mods asleep post megumin

I'd take pics for you but this would be the quality of it and I would get more models but no one to play with so no motivation to paint'um so

I have a deamon prince, defiler, terminator lord, pred tank, metal dreadnaught, and a unit dedicated to each of the dark gods

well you can choose to stay in a coma here or move on over there
I wish you lot would end your lives, this shit is more annoying than jojo and undermeme combined

Just admit it user. Behind your tsundare front you secretly wanted to be an avatarfag

Cool, I was thinking of getting the basic daemons for the other two gods some time down the line

How do you know when the mods are asleep megumin?

SHIT KIDNEYS
H
I
T

K
I
D
N
E
Y
S

It's Huey user, can't you see?

Educated guesses. Also fuck da mods you can't ban me xDDdd

Wouldn't be surprised.

mods don't ban people after the thread gets slow

I'd need a waifu for that

lesser deamons are great for boosting your front lines since you can spawn them on any icon of chaos undivided or their own specific god

also why haven't you been playing fallout 4?

Well thinking about it, doing so would be really asshole-ish which would push me to do it even more if I was a mod trying to piss off posters
I don't see the logic since it's when posters would get more lax about staying to rules.

I'm going to start saving your konatas.

That's not true at all, I had no waifu when I avatarfagged

ok

then you have left no impression at all
the way it ought to be

To be completely fair, the thread hasn't even hit bump limit so we're flooding the front page with megumins.
My only request, mod that will inevitably ban me, is that you ban me for 12 hours or less. Any more is a pain in the ass.

Wizard loli for the wizard loli God

Well I like they're small microcosms of different Armies, I'm probably going to order Rattlings next

That's a little sad. Are you telling me I won't be remembered?

What are you fags dong.

I'm telling you nobody will care when or if you die / kill yourself
the way god intended it to be

chaos deamons are their own army, get tanks in your IG army, you don't need troops just tanks

If he really wanted to impersonate me he would post dinosaurs or pic related. Megumin is merely my dedicated real nigga hours shitposting tool.

you should've been around when everyone was a toddposter

thankyou user

Maybe if you do something big then you'll be remembered

B-but I want Small Guys to go with my Big guys

Pls no todds, Kagamin doesn't like lies.

get squats then

But user there is no such thing and there never was such thing as squats

why haven't you pre-purchased skyrim remastered yet?

You have a funny perception of God user. Not to mention completely wrong. If it's any consolation, I recognize you from threads long ago.

Wizard loli.

But what? Go nuclear?

could always get felines then

wizard loli

I just want this shift to end
Pepe flag please go away

I wouldn't take your word for what is right or wrong, I wouldn't follow a follower
also I never really left, just made myself less obnoxious

Forever ever.

Pic not related, right user?

heres your (you)

Quite.

Not my word, I merely relay what is written.
It's also really easy to follow your posting habits, even subconsciously.

Fuck no.

There is many ways to go big
You could find ways to capitalize and become a billionaire, you could become a Senator that helps Make America WHite Again, maybe you could be an Entertainer but conversely you could be someone remembered for all the wrong reasons, this is easier but do you want to be remembered for taking it the easy way

A-user.. Did you take these?

(checked)
shit, alright i'll stop

written by man, man who is faulty to the core

well I don't try to hide anything, I'm more than aware of how I usually type depending on what site I'm on

Nope. Phones just fucked up

Surely all that struggle for 4am fame will be worth it.
Genuinely surprised the mods haven't b& me yet. Perhaps I should just go to sleep.

Every time. It's probably the most stagnant and uninteresting one there is.

Avatarfagging on an anonymous imageboard is one of the worst ways to make your meme last
Maybe you should remove Kebab

brush it off as you will, your word and anyone else's words mean nothing to me, be they spoken or written on paper
regurgitating something you think is right, doesn't make it so

that's alright codemonkey i didn't need to post text anyway

text is for nerds anyways, you nerd

Nerds calling nerds nerds

Bethesda games aren't my thing.

you nerd

Bravo mods
Anyhow goodnight

Certainly. I have inspirations to join the military, memes aside.

Congrats, you're literally saying "I won't believe anyone ever". This is why it's stagnant, user. The word is inspired by God, and anyone who is willing to believe in God should be willing to believe in the Bible. Since you're never going to believe anything other than yourself and your own logic, you won't ever get anywhere.

good night user

good job mods

Mods are fucking retards though, what else is new.
Good night user

What I'm telling you is I won't believe in man
you can read from your fanfiction all you want, every religion has one after all
I've come to terms with having been cast out of Eden to suffer on this Earth
once this body is no more, I won't be bound by earthly beliefs and people who think they know god because they read a book
once this body is no more I can truly follow god

thread is dead
i'm going back to sleep now

Time for your morning ahegao?
:^)

my reasoning is that they obviously don't visit the threads however they do watch the report page, so while they're talking on the discord with the rest of the shitposters, they just get half the picture and think it's enough

The thing is mods are supposed to be huge lurkers that know shit about everything on the board, or at least each knows about separate parts of the board. There's no mod that chills in the 4am thread or even hides in it to moderate it, it's just report listed bans.
Mods being a regular user is a lost art.

I would say that mark does this but no, he tripfags in every thread he posts in and it always fucked the thread further because of it

if I had known yesterday was going to be the last time I ever got the chance to spend the day with her, I would have
v-video games

There is a time to do that, and it's not as often as he does it.

Shit user that's pretty tough, why did she go off like that? Was the relationship gong that bad?

I've told him time and time again but he keeps on with it because who cares what some dumb sft avatarfag thinks

F

Most likely letting the power get to his head.
Still find the one 4am thread image funny as hell when it pictures Mark saying >w-why doesn't anyone like me??

I don't think it's power getting to his head, just he's a fucking silly goose

I guess a mix of the two then.

In all honesty, I don't know. One day was business as usual until out of nowhere mood swings and shit started popping up. It hasn't gotten better since and I got a voicemail at about 4 from her. I reported it to the police and I'm not looking forward to what they tell me.
Today was her birthday too.

no, he doesn't seem like the power mad kind, he does ignore advice though but that's just him being an idiot at worse

usually how it goes with these things, though mine was a long depressing affair

Damn, guess she wasn't feeling it or something. Well you should follow up with it and at least give her a farewell. Don't take it too hard. Hang in there user.
Did you get her a gift?

Yeah, commissioned some art of her characters in some MMO she plays that she really likes.
Of course I'm not cancelling it, it's my last gift to get even if she never sees it.

The more details you give me the more strange the case seems. You should check into this, this does not at all seem like the behavior of someone that would commit suicide. I'm suspecting foul play or some shit here user.
Sounds fishy as fuck man- you need go Phoenix Wright on this shit, like for real.

if it was ldr e-relationship where they only skyped then she could be just lying instead of breaking up with him

user mentioned the police.
But you know this is this internet, I have no reason to think he's lying and it's just words and thinking so it doesn't harm me.
Losing someone sucks and I haven't had someone very close lost yet so I consider myself lucky at the moment.
Time for me to go though, see you fags.
Lewd up them waifus and 3dpd soulm8s with a catbra

not saying they're lying, just merely speculating

I own a tarantula.
They do not like to be pet.

what kind of tarantula?

T. Blondi, female.

why would you want to they shoot their hairs at whatever is threatening them and it digs into your skin causes alot of irritation that

I own one because they are absolutely fucking beautiful.
I just wish spiders were as affectionate as other animals are.

too right they are beautiful and maybe in the future we'll breed tarantulas and spiders that are affectionate

rip /am/ user

I need to step my shitposting game up then

Everyone does.

I've decided then, I'm gonna shit post in you

You're just saying that to try to get me to shitpost inside of you.

you don't even know what I mean by that though mate

You want to take control of my body and pretend to be me. I know your secrets spider.

I thought you were going to say it wanted to fuck you.
Spiders get really violent during sex. Males sometimes pin females up against walls with their legs.

I'll have you know it's impossible for that to happen.

So he'll get pinned up on the wall, got it.

see I know that golden orb males are really tiny compared to the females so they have to be really careful and fuck'um sneaky otherwise they'll just get eaten

no you can't have that, we've run out, you can have the house special though

Too bad.

the house special is nice though, comes with a side of fuck you

It's ok spider, we know you want my shitposts inside of you. It's alright.

dessert is chocolate pudding, straight from the tap extra chunky just for you

I'll have you know I produce all of my chocolate pudding myself and don't accept any imitations.

that's why it's rather shitty

You just haven't had it yet.

I prefer my chocolate to be white, keep your cuckolding to your wifes kids

Don't worry, I can make white chocolate as well.

doubt you can orange white chocolate

I can orange it, green it, brown it, blue it, and any other color you want.

how every pleasing you're eager to be

You have to be nice to women.

thought you were into the bad boys though

I'm the bad boy around here.

I killed a spider today and thought of you right afterwards
How does that make you feel?

nah you're just bad

well you could have just taken it outside and set it on its way

You know it.

I'm pleased you understand that you're less then nothing but when you come to kill your self make sure to record it for the folks at home

I'm bad enough to save the president. You should know that spider.

and yet not enough to save your self

I have video games for that.

had them, such a shame too

Why are you so upset spider?

what do you mean?

How cute.

well I am me

oh that's what you think

you've got a bit right there

let the void swallow you whole now ducky

those who dare try, will find success, you however would never dare so wouldn't find success

says little ms pseudo-bully

I'm gonna shit in your mouth and you're going to call it fluffy heaven

quit being so gay then

that's pretty gay

So people can't be happy?

happiness is for normalfags, like you

was it you who only spoke in imagines and such that thread back?

I haven't posted in the threads in a while.

don't blame you, I wanted to stop but seems like I didn't

yes I'm doing rather well actually, thanks for asking

Good bye.

hello hello, you say goodbye I say hello

penis weiners haha

You're all good people and I wish you the best.

even the ritsu fag.