Resident Evil 7

This looks stupid.

I need to see more combat first
Besides ports of older games modern CapCom is in my shit list.

I still dont know how the fuck did they develop Dragons Dogma.

Why is it even called Resident Evil?

Told you dumb little bitches it would be a FPS

Remember when the retro teens shat all over the modern REs that it lacked immershun, and had Capcom regress to Amnesia bullshit? Like SJWs, they STILL won't buy this game and return to their lair to keep pretending. So let's recap what being an elitist gets you:

1. 'My favorite game is the bestest!!!'
2. 'My favorite franchise is now warped to unrecognizable levels and it's my fault for whining like a millennial'

Next step, stick that tongue to your anus. Learn to say that you like or don't like something, instead of pretending you know what makes a game good or bad.

OR, maybe it's Capcom who is full of retards that don't know how to listen to their fans. You forgot to put "entitled" in there.

Kill yourself and then leave

Capcom trying to milk their franchises as much as possible.
Worst part?

>Only ONE God Hand game

They deserve to fucking die.

Developers shouldnt give a fuck about what "fans" say. Thats how we end up with all games being neutered and casual as fuck.

honestly I wish they lay some treats on us w/ sumn like re6 w/ a tyt'r mo fluid experience n what not. may b make dat shit a side story or somn fam not mainline monica u kno what i'm sayynn

this shit ryt ch'yea lookin like some molly-whopped ol bull they jus thru togetha, i wouldn't be surprised if rod zombie less famous brotha made it or sumn fam.

You okay, user?

You're right, they should listen to focus groups and market trends instead.

It's like you want to fuck everything up even more, user.

I'll try it at the very least.

Do you think developers consider some non stop whinning mongolids on an anonimous board their "fans"?

Lol

I was looking for an autism related pic in my reaction image folder, but I can't seem to find any. Here's this instead.

Were you baiting all along?

yea fam ya boi good how u monica?

dey shuld jus focus on makin a good game n a complete experience but i think ey nigga kno capcom past hope at dis point monica fo'real but niggas keep gettin burned tho fam n shit jus keep gettin hotta monica ain't go no nerves left fam none

HOT

Developers dont give a fuck about ranting buttblasted hipster kids on the internet when their game is a huge sucess like RE4

Fucking Christ this looks awful.

fuck off back to 4am

Have this.

fuk u mean boi

at least Texas Chainsaw Massacre had a huge chainsaw wielding guy… this has some average sized hicks with invulnerability. None of the things they have shown off so far even look intimidating. It all just looks stupid.

I've been that way with every Resident Evil game, but at the moment this doesn't look like Resident Evil at all.

This piece of shit is clearly trying to cash in into P.T but that was a tech demo for a larger game which was most likely going to be 3rd person whereas this is just walkie spookie Amnesia for 10 hours.

That's a male name

RE7 looks like shit, to everyone's great surprise.

Wow, what a great update.

90s style survival horror with fixed camera angles and tank controls but better production values never ever

It hurts

That's just a gamecube game.

Looks better than 5 and 6.

5 and 6 had zombies. This has a family with bad voice actors. Nothing about this looks better than anything.

I thought REmake2 was confirmed in production?

And are we sure that this thing is completely first person? please god please don't be a just a shitty PT/Amnesia rip off

I think it's a screenshot from the HD version actually, original version shouldn't be that hi-res

Haven't seen one screen or clip from it, I believe nothing

Well, the voice acting in this trailer isn't shit.

I hope this will be a spiritual successor to Alone in The Dark 1.

Barely a minute into the trailer and they're already memeing it up.

It is.
Wanna know the funniest thing?
There were multiple 700 post generals for the DEMO here. This board has terrible, inexcusable taste.

WE WUZ SHITPOSTERS N SHIET

At least we have RE6 and its amazing above and beyond gameplay.

I agree, fam.

Alright, so answer me this; why is it acceptable that demos are now platform exclusive and even then only offered to those who use the motherfucking subscription service? REVII won't be PS4 exclusive, so how the fuck is it that there isn't a REVII demo on Steam or Xbox Live?

I know you don't give a shit about playing this particular demo, but this practice isn't exclusive to this particular demo.

So?
It was maybe two generals total and then the discussion died completely after about 3 days. What's wrong with that?

Had to check the video quality wasn't 144p. Talk about a downgrade!

Disgusting lack of originality. A "game" designed and made my soulless corporate robots with zero talent.

And they were all sucking the games dick and smug animeing anyone who spoke the truth and called it shit. All because it was made in the island of small penises.

you're full of shit.
Archive or it didn't happen.

shame, real shame

Those generals were also overwhelmingly skeptical and saw a lot of criticism for the game, with the exception of like three or four apologists, what's your point?

Get mad nerds, I'm gonna enjoy my life.

you're hyped as fuck for getting chased by normal looking hicks with shovels?

It is a modern RE after all :^)

but god hand is shit

well, not quite. Dial back the enemies to one and make that enemy look even more normal than the enemies in modern Resident Evil games. Also, take away the zombie aspect completely and just make the new enemies have regenerating abilities. Pretty intimidating, I know.

I wonder if the rest of the game is going to be like this or if they're going to blatantly rip off every horror icon along the way.

watching this, it feels like this was another game that they had lying around, and they just slapped the RE name on it so it won't go to waste

So the final boss fight will be a giant Jill Valentine?

Too soon

That didn't take long

Just like in my Hollywood movies!

I imagine it will get worse, especially considering it has to use VR.

Appropriate.

I swear VR will become. Kinect 2.0.

Goddamn, it would seriously make for a great movie.
Now i'm upset it will actually try to insert game parts for you to play, and ship it for 60 bucks.
What a world we live in.

Perfectly cogent people don't make for very good horror enemies.

This looks like such a mess… The Demo initially got my attention, and when I heard that there were possibly multiple endings my initial disappointment after first finishing it petered off thinking "Oh its just like PT, thres probably some cool puzzle we solve to get the REAL ending" except no, there was like 1 other ending, which was just as lackluster and unscary as the first one

Honestly this is what pissed me off the most about this demo, the whole thing capcom is trying to sell this game on is that it's scary, thats why they're making the game a first person amnesia clone

Except it's not fucking scary, at least the parts that we've been shown so far, the demo really only had 1 jumpscare, that the game literally warns you is coming with "welcome to the family son!" right before it, and the atmosphere in the rest of the demo just doesn't carry it, the house just simply isn't scary when you realize that you can walk around in it infintly so long as you don't try and use either of the 2 endings, all of the creaking coming from upstairs is absolutely nothing

Ill be honest and admit I'm a pleb and only played REmake before playing the RE7 demo, but fuck, while that wasn't really scary either, at least that had some sort of substance to it

that's the crazy thing with this game. It looks like not only does it fail to define itself, but it fails to do what a horror game should on a basic level and at least be unsettling at the very least.

It IS a movie, user.
A movie with terrible pacing and an intern cameraman.

So it's literally an Outlast copy

holy shit I'm dying ahahahahaha

I don't think that is being fair to Outlast, especially seeing how the sequel might be fixing the issues people had with the first game and adding combat supposedly.

This actually looks promising. I've always wanted a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game!

This is one of the worst looking AAA titles I've seen in a long time. Amazingly, tons and tons of people are looking forward to it. And an army of shills.

Actually, I'm not sure if I've ever seen so many shills for a game before. Check out the youtube comments to see what I mean. God, I hate Spec Ops and you can tell that the writer is going to jack himself off all over again with this game. How he can be proud of ripping off movies is beyond me. This is like 1 for 1 ripoff of Texas Chainsaw.

I'm still not convinced that we've seen any actual gameplay, since we haven't seen anything that could justify calling it Resident Evil. I just can't shake the feeling we're being put on some sort of ruse cruise.

The good news is that Crapcom will die in your lifetime.

Just face the truth, nigger.

Logically, it's pretty obvious this is gonna be shit. It's just fucking bizarre to see a classic series change so abruptly.

I guess it's the same sort of thing as RE4, except 1st person instead of 3rd and pure 'horror' instead of action-horror.

Dont forget Rebecca Muh Animu Expressionless Face, worst lead on any RE game ever.

Not the first nor the last time this will happen.

I think it's interesting in that it's a walking simulator where you can actually fucking attack shit or shoot shit.

So it's a first person horror shooter, then.

The comments saying its going back to its "roots". I dont remember visiting Ed Geins house.

Well, it reminded me of Sweet Home.

The only thing RE is good for now…
Resident Evil RIP

So like F.E.A.R but shit?