New Sarah Andersen Thread

The old thread slid off the catalog and I forgot to save some good ones…so post your best! Make and spread OC as well,

We need to find originals for some of these:
http: //www.gocomics.com/sarahs-scribbles/

Self Bump

Pretty good. Bump.

Bumpin' again, and requesting the "How the Government Spends Money" one.

Who is he? Is he like the redpill comics guy?

Sarah Andersen is Ben Garrison's illegitimate daughter.

ok chaim.

A bunch of people trying to make a waifu out of some half asian leftist by giving her the Ben Garrison treatment.

sarah andersen needs my dick inside her.

Cute, CUTE!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not my edit. Here's a better version if you like.

Poor girl needs a man.

i actually saved the correct edit a while back.

lol, as funny as that she is just doing ir for money it seems. you can always tells when what is created is for the selfless cause or deed, or it's for greed and profit over the helpless and confused. Men, we've created a monster.
Holla Forums isn't /news/ and /news/ isn't Holla Forums
She needs some good dick and a hot glue bath from yours' truly. NO FUCKING DOUBT OR QUESTION. Fuck that short hair though. Short hair works when the girl looks like she' been through the same things as most common boys have. As an adult taking on the persona it seems like a fucking call to get raped a priest. And I guess I can work with that, but the short hair is a very specific style on;y suited for some girls, like long hair on guys.

Kike mods are bumplocking these threads even tho a lot of people like these edits. No fun allowed. Just like Holla Forums.

Visit >>>/sa/ for new edits and all the old stuff.

You fucked up with the "jewish iq" comic.

Who the fuck is Sarah Anderson

Some old ones I'm fond of.

bump

Mods, why is this thread bump-locked?

Here, have some art. I can't seem to save it aside from just posting it.

fighting the good fight