Cathy McMorris cracks open door to bipartisan gun control laws

archive.is/5xnJP

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmorris.house.gov/standing-beside-israel-with-unwavering-resolve/
legistorm.com/trip/list/by/approver/name/Rep_Cathy_McMorris_Rodgers/id/368/core_person_id_page/51145/sort/start_date/type/asc/page/10.html
spokaneproisrael.org/2017/09/lisa-brown-to-trounce-pro-israel-cathy-mc-morris-rodgers/
archive.is/1BVPd
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-sen-feinstein-proposes-bill-to-ban-1507134853-htmlstory.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/sen-feinstein-introducing-bill-ban-bump-stocks-vegas/story?id=50276506
abc7news.com/sen-feinsteins-daughter-planned-to-attend-concert-where-massacre-happened/2489537/
archive.is/LIcEp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd much rather be shot than ran over by a truck or have acid thrown in my face.

>Across the aisle, Democrats are more than willing to have a conversation. One such politician is Rep. Seth Moulton, D-MA, a former Marine infantry officer and second-term congressman, who joined the “Powerhouse Politics” podcast this week to voice support for gun safety as a self-described “Democrat who knows guns.” “To be honest, I don’t know how many innocent Americans have to die before our Republican leadership is willing to even just have a debate on this issue, let alone a vote,” Moulton said. Yet, he said he’s had conversations that point toward progress. “I know that I’m working behind the scenes with Republicans, with colleagues of mine who are willing to cross the aisle on this, who are going to push their own leadership to bring these issues up for a debate and a vote, and we’re going to try to get some things done,” he said. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan was not one of the hopeful conversations Moulton speaks of. He approached Ryan in private, he said, to ask if there is a way the two parties could come together – but he was dismayed by the result. “I just have to say, he was not optimistic,” Moulton said. “He didn’t offer any suggestions, and that was disappointing.”“I understand that he has political pressure from the NRA and from members of his caucus, but he’s the speaker of the House – he is supposed to be a leader here in Washington, he should do his job and figure out a way to move this forward,” Moulton said.

look, another Republican screwing over the base again.
and it's a woman, again

Man, I'm shitty at this. This is the right way

What state is she from?

Washington 5th district

Comments like these need to be shouted down immediately. Remind these scummy fucks their seats are open in 2018, and gun rights are a hardline issue not to be fucked with.

How difficult would it be for a D to run there?

These D's either subversives or they have to run as a R to get elected.

Another traitor for the pyre.

Children

Religion

>mcmorris.house.gov/standing-beside-israel-with-unwavering-resolve/
>legistorm.com/trip/list/by/approver/name/Rep_Cathy_McMorris_Rodgers/id/368/core_person_id_page/51145/sort/start_date/type/asc/page/10.html
Hauck, Kara L. 08/13/16-08/21/16 American Israel Education Foundation Tel Aviv, Israel

She's looking bad come the midterms, apparently.

Its not even a democrat that is bringing this up, it's part of the party that "say" they are pro-guns.
Fuck conservatives. They conserve nothing.

Good thing they some of them have to virtue signal and show themselves as traitors. Its the faggots who are keeping silent until they betray their voters that are most dangerous.

spokaneproisrael.org/2017/09/lisa-brown-to-trounce-pro-israel-cathy-mc-morris-rodgers/
archive.is/1BVPd

So when will the Dems cross the aisle to work on some of Trump's agenda? Or right, never. Its only GOP who cuck and cross the Dem side all the time.

Bi-Parisan support is codeword for a traitor selling out their constituency. We need a list of traitors to be circulated around twitter to get the sympathetic normies aware.

Meh, fuck Trump. He didn't drain shit, shouldn't be surprised by the results.
In any case, anyone who thinks there are twoarties in this country is a damn fool - there is one party in the US, wearing two masks, beneath one of those jewy head cap things.
That is to say, the Jew rules the US government.

I like that.

How the fuck does she not understand that bump fire is semi-automatic and get an A rating from the NRA? Women in politics, cuckservatives, controlled op, ffs

the entire fucking Republican party needs to be publicly executed. Fuck these godamn fucking traitors.

daily reminder lads

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text

SHALL NOT BE FRINGED UPON NIGGERS

shes a fucking idiot and honestly the Democrat she runs against every election is a better republican than she is.

I hope she gets ousted quickly.

sounds like a great way to scuttle the 2018 midterms. I don't care how specific they get with it; push ANY gun control and they're over as a party. "Guns" are like the last fucking "Conservative" issue they haven't betrayed.

Every single soul in DC tbqh.

(checked)
Cathy McMorris confirmed for shit

the dumb bitch and any human being that signs ANY type of legislation like this needs to catch a bullet

So they're going to demonize a piece of hardware that doesn't let you shoot any faster than a normal semi-auto but will in fact lower your accuracy with said weapon…which actually makes it less deadly.

Bump stocks exist for lazy people and LARPers who want to pretend they're firing a full-auto.

Kill all women

WOMEN WERE A MISTAKE

Okay, they win. I'm willing to accept almost any type of gun regulation now, if only the politician proposing it could say one fucking thing in public that would make me think she's touched a gun at some point in her life. They can even confiscate them for all I care – just say something intelligent about guns while you're doing it.

In case I get dubs, this is a preemptive anti-roll. Always meme responsibly.

good thing you didn't get dubs faggot

Always assault rifles. Always fully automatic. Why do they push so hard for this I wonder?

The reason why a bump stock is legal is how the ATF defines a machine gun. One trigger action, one round, is legal. You outlaw a bump stock as "a machine gun" and you've changed the ATF definition and opened a huge can of worms.

The would just have to add an amendment specifyingn that the stock be immobile during firing.
Most people died during the crush though, so its a fucking pointless battle that will not make anyone safer or appease the gun ban crowd.

Rememember her on DOTR, washington anons

not using the term automatic rifle.

These vermin aren't republicans.

This is a mental health issue in our country nothing more and nothing less. Remove all the guns and you still have idiots who can create tanarite or amfo bombs. Even as simple as a pressure cooker. Then there's the truck and car attacks targeting mass crowds. Don't forget taking a plane hostage with the depressed pilot who flew his own plane into a mountain. Even a stabbing spree can have dozens of victims.

Rodgers was someone who would have gotten a fully automatic rifle from the government had he applied for it. Nothing in his background suggests he's a mental deluded leftypol nigger. However, there are signs he might have converted to Religion of Cuck™ and carried out the attack in name of ISIS a fact if true is only going to come out after a long investigation when the gun law has already past and the normies have had their new dosis of 'guns are bad' brainwashing.

If Republicans were smart, which they are not, they would tie photo IDs and voting rights to anything involving firearms.

Great she's pushing the same bullshit that kike cunt Feinstein is pushing because her dawter was almost gonna be there!

So brown is a fucking SJW but the kikes don't like her. How about we get a real republican running again. Fuck these assholes.

I like how no one can actually pin down the number of supposed "bump stock" equipped weapons.

I've seen 2, 1, and now fukn 12

For all we know the real number is zero

Women do not belong in politics.

Tell me more about Diane Feinstein.

More democrats running as Republicans then doing liberal things once in office. What a surprise.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-sen-feinstein-proposes-bill-to-ban-1507134853-htmlstory.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/sen-feinstein-introducing-bill-ban-bump-stocks-vegas/story?id=50276506
abc7news.com/sen-feinsteins-daughter-planned-to-attend-concert-where-massacre-happened/2489537/

It is amazing how all these bills are just sitting there ready to go. Fucking kikes.

ALB17865 S.L.C.
TH
CONGRESS 1
ST
S
ESSION

S.
ll
To prohibit the possession or transfer of certain firearm accessories, and for other purposes.
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
llllllllll llllllllll
introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on
llllllllll
A BILL
To prohibit the possession or transfer of certain firearm accessories, and for other purposes.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representa-
tives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Automatic Gunfire
Prevention Act’’.
SEC. 2. PROHIBITION ON POSSESSION OF CERTAIN FIRE-
ARM ACCESSORIES.
Chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, is amend-
ed—

ALB17865 S.L.C.
(1) in section 922, by inserting after subsection
(u) the following:
‘‘(v)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), on and
after the date that is 180 days after the date of enactment
of this subsection, it shall be unlawful for any person to
import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or af-
fecting interstate or foreign commerce, a trigger crank,
a bump-fire device, or any part, combination of parts,
component, device, attachment, or accessory that is de-
signed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semi-
automatic rifle but not convert the semiautomatic rifle
into a machinegun.
‘‘(2) This subsection does not apply with respect to
the importation for, manufacture for, sale to, transfer to,
or possession by or under the authority of, the United
States or any department or agency thereof or a State,
or a department, agency, or political subdivision thereof.’’;
and
(2) in section 924(a)(2), by striking ‘‘, or (o)’’
and inserting ‘‘(o), or (v)’’.

Oof that didn't copy well.

If their going to ban bump stocks they better get a bunch of concessions in reture

Come take it

I'm pretty sure these are only legal because of the provision that defines "semi auto" as "one round per finger pull of the trigger" and with the use of a bump stock this is technically what is happening. So you really need to pay attention to how they're going to attempt to fuck around with these definitions.

Not one inch. It never stops. Bump stocks are shit, but unless they offer concealed carry reciprocity and repeal the barrel length restrictions, no deal.

Why would you think they'd make a deal. The only hope is to hit them with a wave of sheer autism so that they are scared off. Pretty much the NRA modus operandi. Because if there's a change it will be for the worse, always. They're going to redefine what a semi auto is. That would be a huge blow.

Pretty much a guarantee that the gop hucksters will cuck out with the rest of the uniparty anyway. Its just fun to dream.

I just think its worth paying attention to. There is a chance all semis are going to be seriously affected by this. Australia cucked so hard after port arthur they fucked both autos and semis in one swoop. How do you even define a bump stock. It's essentially an accessory that allows you to operate a semi in the way it was designed to, only faster than normal, since you are pulling the trigger repeatedly. They may see the only path is to ban guns that fire once per trigger pull AKA semi automatics. Even if they're doing this in bad faith they're still going to push for it because what they really want is a full gun grab.

well now the NRA has caved…..
archive.is/LIcEp

I formatted this better for you.

ALB17865 S.L.C. 115TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION

S.

ll To prohibit the possession or transfer of certain firearm accessories, and for other purposes.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

llllllllll llllllllll
introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on

llllllllll
A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representa-
1 tives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
2 SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
3 This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Automatic Gunfire
4 Prevention Act’’.
5 SEC. 2. PROHIBITION ON POSSESSION OF CERTAIN FIRE-
6 ARM ACCESSORIES.
7 Chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, is amend-
8 ed—

ALB17865 S.L.C.

(1) in section 922, by inserting after subsection

1 (u) the following:
2 ‘‘(v)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), on and
3 after the date that is 180 days after the date of enactment
4 of this subsection, it shall be unlawful for any person to
5 import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or af-
6 fecting interstate or foreign commerce, a trigger crank,
7 a bump-fire device, or any part, combination of parts,
8 component, device, attachment, or accessory that is de-
9 signed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semi-
10 automatic rifle but not convert the semiautomatic rifle
11 into a machinegun.
12 ‘‘(2) This subsection does not apply with respect to
13 the importation for, manufacture for, sale to, transfer to,
14 or possession by or under the authority of, the United
15 States or any department or agency thereof or a State,
16 or a department, agency, or political subdivision thereof.’’;
17 and
18 (2) in section 924(a)(2), by striking ‘‘, or (o)’’
19 and inserting ‘‘(o), or (v)’’.

I swear, when this bitch ages, she's going to look like a doppelganger for (((Dianne Feinstein))).

Lightweight BCG BANNED
Adjustable gas block BANNED
All aftermarket recoil springs and buffers BANNED
Everything including ammunition BANNED