RIGHT NOW

RIGHT NOW.

RELEASE YOUR SPOOKS TO THE COMMUNIST KEK GOD

NATIONALISM WILL BE A DEAD IDEOLOGY WITHIN THE DECADE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0fylxoxC_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi every1 im edgy!!!!!!! holds up spook my name is johann caspar but u can call me M4X 5T1RN3R!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very egoistic!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me bcuz othing is more 2 me than myself _… im 208 years old (im totally not outdated 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 rant about young hegelians w/ my boyfreind nietzsche (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) they're our least favorite philosophers!!! bcuz they're SOOOO SPOOKY!!!! Feuerbach's random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl (no marxists tho pls) =) like they say the less concern i have the better!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of fanbois here so give me lots of your juvenile edgy nihilistic bullshit!!!!
SACHAUFNIIIIIIICHTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein egoistic again _^ hehe…spooks!!!!!

ego and its own,

t3h 5T1RN3R 0f 5P00K5

Praise be to ironic gulagposting!

Top kek pasta

No gods, only materialism.

I got spooked by society because they said I was bi but I actually wasn't because ORIENTATION AND GENDER ARE SPOOKS LMAO

*proceeds to fuck futa pony plushies*

11/10

did you save the thumbnail or something

Sad.

Was this KEK'S plan all along? To embolden the Left with the failure of the right?

Is KEK /ourguy/?

One hopes that that this is so. Google "Liber Null & Psychonaut" and start reading.

here you go

you can keep em faggot

Leftism is a spook.

more like "Micks" Stirner amirite

Kek is a trickster deity, so probably.

This "trickster diety" shit just proves the utility of an education in the humanities. These idiots think that by appeasing Kek their fantasies will become a reality. All the niggers will go back to Africa. Stacy will call them. They'll stop having to live in their mom's basement. Etc.

But even the most basic look at the trickster god in mythology shows that HE NEVER GIVES YOU WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING TRICKING YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet” (Revelation 16:13)

It's only one of the many uses of a classical education

Maybe a lot of them, but there's been a lot of Holla Forums - /x/ overlap since ebola-chan.
Or since the third reich.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0fylxoxC_o

I'm sorry but this kek meme is retarded. Where did it even come from? Why is it a pol thing?

Koreans laugh kekekeke
On world of Warcraft orcish lol filters to Kek
Retards online start saying Kek
Notice that there is an Egyptian god with that name
Meme magic happens
Oh kek must favor us praise kek

But…there isn't….

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

It was a wild ride ending in Trump getting elected, or did it?

The ride never ends

BRAIZE GEG

So, how do we do this? Shitposting will only do so much. I assume rituals performed on Important Leftist Anniversaries would have some power to them if done right. I need to find or make some sort of frog amulet.