Are there any fun games that revolve around using psychic powers?

Are there any fun games that revolve around using psychic powers?

Other urls found in this thread:

hardcoregaming101.net/psychicworld/psychicworld.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard Second Sight was supposed to be decent.

I would call Mob Psycho 100 AOTY but the problem is it feels like it's quickly running into the same progression wall OPM ran into.
I hope it gets more interesting later on, it's in kind of a slump right now.

Destroy All Humans, Psy Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy and Second Sight are all that come to mind.

psychonauts

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed had some good moments. Turning people into bombs, flinging crates at people's heads, throw soldiers around like ragdolls, using push and maestrom to watch everything go flying

Advent rising. It's Psychonauts with guns and genocide

destroy all humans was pretty great

Damn straight

Jedi Academy was another good one. If you like picking people up and carefully dropping them off a cliff.

Nobody knows because muh console port, but in Fear 3 you can play as the psychic villain from the 1st game. He's a riot to play.

As a ghost he can force choke people, use a primitive gravity gun power and shoot some weak magic missiles. Then he can posses an enemy (trash or big guy) and use all their weapons\moves until they die, rinse and repeat.

Possession can be sniped, you can go allahu akbar without dying (just returning a ghost) and esper powers bypass solid cover: it's hilarious and if you play it in coop, your soldier mate will soon feel like a retard tagging along.

First game is Esper Dream 2 btw. It has an english fan translation and is the hest looking RPG on the nes.

the guy with the gas mask is an old guy with a baby face

Psycho Waluigi

EYE: Divine Cybermancy

it's no use

I played all the way through "Second Sight"; it's pretty fun and OP should probably check it out.

Phantom dust.
Its xbox though so good luck with that.

he said fun games, not meme games

Psycho Waluigi.
This game is fun as fuck.

Mah nig

I heard this one is good. hardcoregaming101.net/psychicworld/psychicworld.htm

Sasuga, Holla Forums

Calm down, i'm not actually Holla Forums.
Holla Forums is still safely stuck on OPM and jojo.

heh

no

If you think Divine Cybermancy is a meme game then you're a meme human being

It's getting an x-bone/win10 rerelease

This counts as psychic?

Mother 1, 2 and 3
X-COM series including the newer titles

psycho waluigi

I really wish to play a game as a sectoid. Just this glass cannon who has a bunch of psychic powers. I know DAH! exists but I've played it to death.

I guess Golden Sun counts.

And I thought Holla Forums was a bunch of contrarian hipsters.

EYE divine cybermancy fills in every category, it is the yesman game

Zero escape series

Bioshock allowed you to have psychic powers

FUCK

And tough as fuck

It's possible to be an elitist without being a hipster, but it isn't easy.

Yeah, it generally involves defending your taste with more than just memes and caring more about what you like than what other people like.

The attraction of a certain kind of audience will lead to a decline of the product quality ion ther future should said audience grow large enough.
Out of all retards Holla Forumsirgins should be the most aware of it.

That's a moronic explanation for morons, it merely states what happens, not why it happens and why there are exceptions.

If a Dev willingly changes his product to meet the requirements of the masses to the detriment of it's quality, the blame lies entirely on the Dev, not on the majority of people asking for those changes.
You can have a large playerbase and the quality of the product doesn't change much with time or at least doesn't lose quality, depending on the Dev.

Case in point:
Dota 2 that keeps most of the design decisions and core gameplay from the first one for many years now.
Pokemon series as well, considering pokefags still like that shit a lot.
Dwarven Fortress also experienced a rise in players at one time and the quality of that game never went down. Same for Rimworld, Quake, Doom, Unreal Tournament etc.

The quality of this board is going to shit.

That doesn't apply to anime because western anime sales are chump change to the studios that make the series. No anime studio gives two shits what foreigners think of their product. The only audience that affects the creation of anime is the Japanese audience.

ZTD

;_;

First off
Second off, Ghost Trick is about being a fucking ghost, not having psychic powers.
I guess Xenoblade counts, though.

aww the /a/utist doesn't feel special and elite anymore

fuck yeah

This game is all about using telekinesis to fuck shit up.

I remember when I was given a gun and I expected the aiming to be like a lot of other third-person shooters from that time. I was not expecting a blue reticle with a lock-on feature that pointed at center of mass by default. The gun-play made a very good first impression on me and I used weapons as often as psychic powers.

This fucking game. I got excited when I saw this thread's pic in the corner of my eye thinking some other fag was reminiscing about Phantom Dust. But no, it's just me. It's always just me.

Why hasn't anyone ripped off its mechanics yet? Psychic powers and actual fun multiplayer. Seems like a winning formula.

My nigga.

Also, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

Considering it has unlimited lives, it's a fair sight easier than Super Mario Brothers.

Still have a copy + xbox?

I fucking hate this abomination
it killed Crystal Chronicles

My Xbox was stolen, so just been using the 360 to play it. It's hard to get my friends playing it locally.

Psychonauts would be a good pirate. It fooled many people into thinking Mr. Shitface was some kind of genius for a time.

Underrail can be

what's the point nigger

Psi-ops is criminally underrated. it did physics manipulation 4 months before half life 2 dropped, and with far more in combat options, but got overshadowed big time

I tried to play that shit game like 4 times. I couldn't get into it everytime I download it I spend a good time making my character and about an hour playing then deleting the game.

It is, though. The PC release is especially good news despite the Win10 thing, since there'll always be a way to play it.

Huh? You can buy OG xboxes for like 20 bucks and they are easy as shit to softmod

Psi-Ops was one of the best shooters ever made. It doesn't get mentioned enough. You get psychic powers. It's really fun to throw people around.

The best use of psychic powers in Psi-Ops was mind controlling someone and making them kill themself

Is this official or fan made? I find it hard to believe Nintendo would make a game with waluigi as the star

I wish that was true. The game still functions similarly on a superficial level but since they introduced that stupid comeback shit the overall metagame's really different.