Skeleton Games

What are the games with the highest amount of skeletons?

life

The Plutonia Experiment.

actually nevermind warhammer 40k has more skeletons if you think about it

I went and checked how much Revenants it has. 422 is impressive, but I'm sure there's a game with much more.

HoMM2

There's a guy in Dragon's Dogma who can summon
U N L I M I T E D S K E L E T O N S

Thanks to Ermor, Dominions 4.

Pro Tipp: Mode L4D2 with the common Infected Skeletoon in the workshop and have a whoping amount of 800-1200 Sp/H Skeletons perhour.

I heard that there are quite a lot of power liches somewhere out there…

A shame it doesn't remove the blood though.

Woah. Never thought something would make me want to fuck around in that game again.

just set the gore to low lol

The Mods are AMAZING!
I swear to God, Gabe is a god thus he created STEAM WORKSHOP!

I'll fuck you till you love me

I'm a lesbian sorry :x

Skeleton Warriors has a lot

Alright, just kidding, I am a guy. You are not a girl, right?

This guy cannot aim for shit

Total War: Warhammer has a lot of skeletons if you play as the Vampire counts, it's a shit game though.

Dungeon Keep 1 & 2

Lego Worlds. You can even play as one.

wow great game…

Kleer Skeletons are the most common enemie in these games.

Blood Bowl gives you two different flavors of undead, regular and egyptian and both can be played somewhat effectively as pure skelly teams. Vampire and necromantic teams a shit.
Blood Bowl 2 however doesn't have the egyptian ones and the wights for the regular ones are now fleshy.

should I get this?

I also want a game that is fun and I can summon a bunch of undead warriors to protect me while I doot and tell humerus puns.

the pop cap for heroes of annihilated empires is pretty high so you could have a few thousand skeletons on the map at once.
though personally I prefer to have a horde of zombies as my bread and butter but with enough skeleton captions you can have an almost invincible skelly army

*teleports behind u*

Doom

You cheeky little shit.

Dungeon Keeper. If you're patient enough, you can potentially raise an infinite number of skeletons.

More people should play this game
Its pretty spooky

Every time I post about betrayer the thread dies

NuDoom

that makes you a tr8-tor

Maybe that's because its an early-access dumped- to-release meme game that's mostly just walking around and reloading your gun.

It had a pretty unique setting that doesn't see much exposure in videogames, I can't name a single fucking FPS that takes exclusively in a 17th century colonial America setting, save for this. The optional grayscale is a nice feature.

And yes, there are many skeletons.

I'm interested now. Sell me on this.

Game is entirely black and white with things of interest being red.It takes place around 1600 ish in america. You start off right away with no cutscenes or any clue, you find some notes or other things of interest to help you with your investigation and soon you get a bow. At first the game encourages stealthy gameplay because you can die in 2 hits but i'm not sure that will be the case later because you get some muskets too in case you want to go loud. Ocasionally the wind blows and you can use that to mask your sounds which is a neat little thing. I havent played that much of it yet so maybe it shits the bed later on but so far it manages to keep me curious as to what the fuck kind of spooky shit is going on. If you dont like the black and white you can also change it to just normal colors in the menu.

yess, i shoulda saved the pictures where people got more skellies on screen than mine

geniunely spooked

too bad there's no dismembering disjointing? though>>10709191

close but no cigar

If I wasn't too busy with other projects, I have this recurring idea of making a game about being a necromancer and turning the world evil.

I'd play it kind of straight where you are a student in a somewhat realistic take on a fantasy world, maybe a more subdued Game of Thrones, and you start researching and learning about dark arts. Basically, you become a medieval version of a school shooter who turns to necromancy. After taking over your town you basically just don't stop, your goal is to turn every town into skellies and command them.

Maybe this is retarded but I think it'd be fun.

you guys we need to make one of those "choose this many things from these columns" images like those many waifu charts or the killdozer one.
but this one will be for your skeleton army, choosing unique traits for your buncha bone bandits and gruesome necromancer powers.

user…

12 REVENANTS

That sounds cool as fuck user, you should make it.

Dropping a something not really what you said but skeleton related.
p-please visit /cyoa/