Fun Thread

What was the last game you had fun with, Holla Forums?

Doesn't have to be a good game, or an "experience", just fun.

ZoE2

Fallout Doomsday mod for Darkest Hour

I just love doing monologues IRL of the leader I'm playing as while taking over the wasteland.

so
umm
hey

where do you guys find pics of cuties like this?

Risk of Rain, a 100 minute run, engineer with command, went to final level midway through 3rd loop. Was good fun, up until my character got stuck in the floor because gamemaker is ass, and watched my ass get beaten to death

I got on dating sites just for pics.
Better if they have filter by race.
Sage for off-topic

Roaming camwhores on chans and image-searching also works too.

Mount & Blade: Warband

Just got into it a month ago, so the situation isn't that bad.

I grinded sea raiders for cheap companion equipment & party experience for an in-game month until I got 20 Swadian Knights. Then I grinded trade for 200 days and bought dyeworks/max profit enterprise in every city.

Now I have a 10k+ per week income and 50k cash and want to start the lord part of the game, but don't know where to start (I already have a banner).

I kind of want to join Swadia/take territory there in my game because of the Knight units. It only has 2 major cities left and the castles near them (probably the smallest current faction in terms of territory). I don't know if it's better to join a strong or weak faction or to just attack someone's castle and start my own immediately (I think you can do that).

I like the Aesthetics of the Rhodoks more and can probably hold territory better though (they're also the largest faction).

Any advice on how to proceed?

For me, it was Alpha Protocol. Gameplay was buggy bordering on cheat-mode when you got leveled up the Pistols but choices actually fucking mattered.

Back to >>>/reddit/

The Internet?

Been having a shitload of fun with 7th Dragon 2020. It's way too easy until the last boss, and even he's not too bad when you realize all bosses in the game have set patterns in their attacks, but it's still pretty damn good overall.

Finished Ace Combat 5 the other night. Godamn satisfying and lot of fun.

happy for you that you thought to have a good opportunity to make that post
but you should calm down sometime

Tekken 3. 3d fightan perfection. I pity anyone that refuses to play it because of its PS1 era graphics.

taeyeon a best
wish people wouldn't pin blame on her for all sorts of shit

I have this thing where I get a "multikill high" in arena games where with each kill my irl reflexes go through some sort of boost and it gets to the point where I stop breathing and every single move for the next five seconds of my enemies are fully accounted for and this will go on until I simply give myself to them as a free kill. It's worrying and very rare but when it happens there's no other feeling in the world even close to it.

Most recently had this happen on Toxikk as well as a match on Q3A with some mates from class.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

that's great man

We got to a point where our action games become so easy they are boring, but at the same time lethal way trough our stealth games got on level of old action games by getting easier and easier.
For now I am happy I finally have fast and difficult hack and slash. After I will finish it I will join our Cishonored 2 thread to mourn the fact sequel will be shit.

But for now I am having FUN.

If you want to be a faggot, see yourself >>>/out/

Or stop posting like a normalfag cuck

Asians aren't that yellow. The ones worth talking about aren't anyway

Sure but I call them yellow by force of habit.

Witcher 3 an hour ago, though I did stop because I couldn't find a fucking shoe in a small pond.

A game that only peaks during my first playthrough, isn't a good game.

replaying this on PC has been a lot of fun
it's short but it has a lot of replay value

I'm having a lot of fun getting wrecked at exanima

Been trying to have fun with Armored Core 2, though the controls and mechanics are kicking my ass. Specifically one of the first missions where you defend the old bridge on Lava World. With enough time I'll git gud

pic-related.
Super campy and fun nonsense of hot girls killing zombies, demons, werewolves, and whatever the fuck else.

Just recently replayed Blood Omen 2. I like all the Legacy of Kain games but there is just something about Blood Omen 2 that i love. I guess it could be that it was the first one in the series I played way back in 2002

I mean looking at the game objectively it's hasn't aged the best
it's very linear
every fight in the game is pretty much the same thing due to how basic the combat is
very basic puzzles
cutscenes are unskipable which was a pain during the last boss since there are 2 mid fight cutscenes and if you die you have to watch them again every time.

Yet despite those flaws I still love the shit out of this game
It's got the coolest blood draining animation ever
Becoming mist and then snapping someones neck
Kicking a bosses ass and then ripping his soul out of his body and stealing his powers
Fucking setting bitches on fire with your mind

now I just want to play all the LoK games again.

final fantasy 12, for all it's flaws i still love it

I remember seeing this game all the time at the rental store, I don't remember much about it but the combat was pretty sick.

Those are my last 3 played games because I ONLY play games that are fun except for Morrowind, though super jumping is actually pretty fun anyways

I really liked that game but I'm completely stuck on it. I'm on the mission right after the one where you go to the roof of some building and fight a zombie chick (I think it was some secret lab) and I cannot figure out how to get past this room full of slow, immortal zombie dudes. I spent an hour hitting them in every way I could think of but the only thing that seems to damage them is the explosion that happens when you go into blood rage mode, but that only happens on the first time and I can't hit all of them with the explosion. Is there something here that I'm missing or is it seriously supposed to take over an hour to kill them?

Same thing, user. It's pretty great.

Are there other walkthrough by the devs like this one ?
And I'm not talking about a 20 min let's play that's just a big lazy ad.

Trigger warning.

Jesus Christ, user. You could've warned us harder.

but I did

Sorry to have ruined your safe space user, but I tried to warn you.

For real though, most recent game I've had fun with was PSO2 after seeing some user post one of the boss fights in a thread.

It's flawed as shit and I fucking hate it for wearing the NG name when it's pretty much comparable to a musou game with harder* bosses but somehow I still enjoyed it.

I fucking love Etrian Odyssey.
Playing EO4 right now. Its whole atmosphere is just fantastic and fun, really engaging and satisfying.

It hasn't been too long honestly. Getting back into KF2 and the game has improved a lot, picked Risk of Rain back up and tore through it again as Merc. Staving off boredom.

Happy Birthday

Metal Gear Rising. Though at same time, the VR challenges made me incredibly mad. I really fucking hate timed challenges

Eternal Crusade, teabagging in any game is fun.

I was playing Dokapon Kingdom on my newly hacked Wii with my friends the other night, that was super fun. Highly recommend it if you can find 4 people in to JRPGs/CuteShit/Board Games/ Humiliating other people.