Yakuza 6 screenshots

We Yakuza 3 again. Also rumors are spreading that this is Haruka's kid or something and that people are tired of Daigo's shit

AAAAAAAAAAA I WANT THE YAKUZA GAME SET IN ANCIENT JAPAN
FUCKING GIVE ME
WHY CAN'T WE EVER HAVE FUN THINGS
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

I would buy a PS4 just for this game

There will be no need

Glad to see some D I V E R S I T Y

No you baka fucking gaijin

Enjoy Dead Souls 2

>tfw I'm gonna mostly buy this for the VF5:FS port that's playable within it

Don't get me wrong, I like the series. But this is the only bone sega has thrown me in awhile

Well this be released in the West with the JAV chat mode intact ?

I wonder if the game will at least have a Command Training mode so you can at least go through a character's moves. I'm not even asking for tutorial or customization.

Can't play it anyways

I think 5 managed to reach a wider audience then before, especially since it was "free" with PS+

Yakuza translations outside of 3 were pratically untouched, weren't they?

Yakuza games are actually selling just fine in the west.

Yes. Also Daigo has been a boring useless character ever since 2.

It will probably be like how they did VF2 in Yakuza 5

Well yeah, of course if a game is free it's gonna be played more
I don't know if that was Sega's idea to see if Yakuza 6 would sell, but if it was then that's a really bad way to get information.

They should've released a collection for the PS4 or something similar for actual money.

I don't think they are

No dub no buy

Here's your dubs

where's the dithering
why won't anybody think of the dithering

Release the entire series on PC or fuck off.

Because you don't need dithering when you have 256+ colours

You do though, unless you get that plain ass color shit you got there

NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING IN YAKUZA 6!!!

Left to right

Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Tetsuya Naito, Satoshi Kojima. Not sure who the last one is.

Fuck

YOU
LINK ME DOUJINS WITH THIS THING
I'VE BEEN LOOKING AND I FOUND NONE

Fug. Meant to type Haruka, but thought of Saya's Song where a character with the same kanji uses the other reading. Either way, yes, it's her kid.

THEN LEARN JAPANESE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, OH RIGHT, YOU CAN'T!

Dunno if it will come intact but we will probably get to play it in english by 2020.

I played through both of them. They were fun. You should do it too.

Wonder if Kiryu can get fat from all that eatery hopping?

Likely, yes. Oh well, I'll have a romp with Aoi and Vanessa. Nothing too serious.

I'm curious to see how Zero will turn out since Sega said that there's work put into the localization, namely more artsy text assets instead of simple subtitles.

Speaking of Yakuza, I got 5 on the backlog. Barely any time for vidya now and I gotta juggle that and KoF and knowing that I'll pick it up at Haruka's part is not helping me get back on that train.

How is Y5 anyways?

I'm already annoyed i have to buy a ps4 for Yakuza 0. I can't get enough of these games. Also, good luck to anyone trying to 100% Yakuza 5, Virtua Fighter on highest difficulty is brutal.

lol how the fuck did NJPW get in Yakuza

So what he's gonna be some character who appears for 5 seconds?

What a fucking cock tease bait and switch.

Vid related is my response to this.

Last one is Toru Yano. He does alot of nut kicks.

Hopefully he'll teach Kiryu a heat nutkick attack.

Promotional deal?

way of the samurai?

He has to play a huge part in it, the developers hyped up him and a bunch of other actors being able to appear in Y6.

Unless he has a hand in the story and Kazuma will die or something.

1 & 2 HD and 5 physical release when

I haven't played 5, what the hell did I miss? What lousy, no-good chinpira dared to defile my wife's son Kiryu's dead girlfriend's daughter?

Yakuza 6 takes place the year it came out, so four years since Yakuza 5 was when Haruka got knocked up. She didn't have any boyfriend in 5.

Noice.

oh FUCK

Doesn't that say haruto?

you fucked up son.

YAKUZA 6 PLOT SPOILERS LEAKED

Open at your own risk.

Would you like selfies with that?