It looks worse with every trailer

It looks worse with every trailer

Holla Forums gets worse with every post

you get sexier with every passing day

OP gets gayer with every passing thread.

Cody pls

yet all the nintendo fags are going to buy this shit day one.

Nintendo is in a hair's breadth of turning Paper Mario into a full on kusoge.

Maybe, maybe not.

No, they will. Fuckers will buy anything that has their childhood slapped on it. Hell, look at the new zelda. Fuckers were here for days hyping the shit out of it with "muh shield slide" but when I finally clicked on the e3 gameplay it looked like the same exact shit ocarina was except blended with autistic gimmicks and even uglier aesthetic. And let me remind you that it's for the millionth fucking nintendo console blunder, but those fuckers will keep chugging them out because they have no idea what to do with it, but at least they'll always stay in the black because they have the same autistic fanbase who screeches how "innovative and underrated" they are.

On the bright side, the new Zelda looks kinda promising.
I'm sceptical as fuck since Moyomoto going "Yeah Squidward Sword will be the best Zeruda ever or i will quit making vidya" Which in retrospect could have been one user pulling my leg
Could be good, and I hope it is. This, however, looks like arse and I won't touch it.

90% of the jewtube comments on that trailer make me want to die.

Take it from a nintendofag, I suppose ex-nintendofag at this point, I didn't buy Sticker Star and I won't buy Sticker Star 2 up there. In fact I don't plan on buying ANYTHING from Nintendo from here on out. At least nothing first hand. They don't deserve my money or my interest at this point.

ya know, this could be pretty cool if there were partners and original enemies/npcs.

Felt like I was watching the mighty number 9 trailer again.

did you watch the whole thing? it doesnt get better

Which is why Starfox Zero and Federation Farce sold gangbusters, right?

It's only now that they're voting with their wallets.

Lots of fluff and gimmicks, mediocre-to-abysmal gameplay. You'd have to have the amusement threshold of an infant to fall for this.

nobody cares about those IPs because there was zero hype or advertisement, their fanbases are dead

ya Nintendo killed them

Why does the narrator sound like a youtuber you'd find if you just pressed a thumbnail on yt?

You mean this Youtuber?

I like the music.

the only interesting part of that entire trailer

well theres also the theme of putting color into white things so you can pretend youre killing sweden

You can at least say the new zelda showed off the most gameplay of any game at E3, which gives me a bit of hope for the project. The magic iPhone looks fucking stupid, but hopefully it'll be used to make more complex puzzles.

more gameplay ≠ a better game

At least I can get a better idea of what the game will be like before it releases. Compare that to Prey, where all I know about the gameplay is that it has crafting and a prop hunt ability.

Nintendo deserves to die

The game looks better than Shitter star. The environemnts look far more entertaining and creative and the NPC's look like they attempted to actually make them play a bigger role.
However it still looks like it doesn't improve the gameplay at all and includes the koopa kids who so far have 0 personality.

This is an improvement. But not nearly enough to save this game from being average at best. While Sticker star was a 4/10 this is more of a 5.

again, it will be shit

Looks graphically pleasing due to it finally being on a console instead of a handheld, but the combat gameplay still looks like ass, seems like they're bringing what turned me off paper jam bros into this game with the cards, wonder if there'll be any dumb paper mech fights too?
Is combat in the vein of TTYD so hard to accomplish? I'd even accept super paper mario combat at this stage.

So Holla Forums, got a question for you: Why do you think Nintendo hates TTYD so much? What is their end game with Paper Mario? I mean they are trying so hard to make them nothing like TTYD or the N64 one and make them worse and worse with each release. The question is: Why? Is it just Miyamoto being Miyamoto? Some kind of grudge against a developer? Just what?

i think the shot callers at nintendo have been replaced with body doubles

They have openly stated the fall of Paper Mario is due to Mario & Luigi RPG.
They didn't see a need to have two RPG spin-off series based off the mario world (despite the fact that they play completely differently, have their own style, have different atmospheres, etc). Because of this they decided to focus on the 'Paper' part of Paper Mario, and have been messing with that instead of focusing on making it a good RPG, because they think thats the job of the team behind M+L RPG.
Its not something I agree with, but thats their reasoning

could've sword it already came out. I can't tell these fucking games apart any more.

Who would do such a thing?

Whoah! That doesn't look good!

But that was fine with Super Paper Mario.

It'd be nice if they focused on a nice story, world and characters instead of going for the yearly gimmick model.

Because it was so good that releasing a new one will force them to work their assess off to top it or at least get close to the original duo, risking to lose it all because some autistic fans or socjus leaning faggots will find problems within it
Whereas making it even more family friendly and cookie cutter achieves both the perpetration of their molly coddly image they built around these years and keeps autistic fans hoping that the next game is gonna be somewhat better than the previous installment. Plus they recycle 90% of the assets already, so they can just import a bunch of 3d entry level models and call it a "stylistic choice".

Plus this, also they are cutting even more corners with M&L since they settled down on another version of the sprites for the overworld and they just make any new characters abstract forms with eyes.

I can tell the narrator is a cuck.