PADDOCK CONNECTED TO SPOOKS

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH

If you look at the website flightaware.com and search a tail number N5343M you will see that the n umber belongs to a SR 20 that at one time was registered to Stephen C. Paddock of Mesquite, TX and Henderson, NV. Our shooter. You will see that it is currently registered to a company out of Roanoke, VA named Volant LLC. This company works with the "Defense/Intelligence" community per their website.

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M

It gets better. The registration is listed as active, but the last flight for the aircraft was 3 years ago. They only show the flight when a flight plan is filed. Flightaware pulls their data directly from the FAA registration database, so it should be accurate correct? Now the interesting part, if you go to faa.gov and put the same tail number into their search engine N5343M, you will find that the FAA says the n-number is inactive, and the last registration was a C152 (different aircraft) to some guy in San Diego, CA. And no mention of the current registration by Volant LLC or Mr. Paddock. The FAA database is updated every business day at midnight. So, it looks like someone either scrubbed the FAA database and forgot or didn't know that flightaware posted the same info.

We now have a connection between Stephen C Paddock and a spook outfit. Interesting.

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M
archive.li/qO2wv

Registration history :

USH Inc. (possibly this company):
ushstudent.com/about
ushstudent.com/homestay

Volant Associates:
"INNOVATIVE SCIENTIFIC, ENGINEERING, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
SERVING THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY
AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE"

volant-associates.com/

The FAA's database only shows N5343M as a Cessna 152 deregistered in 2001. Cirrus used the N- number on a new SR20 in 2004, but the FAA doesn't seem to know it. That's the "curious" part. registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=5343M

John rogers is the owner of Volant LLC. Fwiw, Wikipedia says he worked for Obama. (John W Rogers, Jr).
See: sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Business/S453313

I suggest that nobody has a crack at Volant's Associates Login: volant-associates.com/associates-login/ That would be illegal and I, for one, would want to have nothing to do with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

listings.findthecompany.com/l/32247377/Volant-Llc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a bump.

Really good fine user

maybe post it in the sticky or main thread?

Bump from a phone fag at work Can't into contribution at the moment.

I fucking knew it was false flag

Sticky this shit

This tbh. Just crosspost all the info.
Big if true bump.

the flight plans I just hid with the agency include me, mr. paddock, but only one of you

Any room for a friend?

Kek!

Bump

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this thing? What is it that we know so far?

This thread was posted twice…was just looking at the info in the main thread

I tried to find some more stuff about Volant LLC. Found as a person of contact one John Rogers, same guy with the buyer from 2010

The company IS NOT Volant Associates LLC which is in the business of hiring contractors for the government.

"It opened its doors in 2013 and now has an estimated $93,482 USD in yearly revenue and approximately 2 employees."

Would such a business afford/need a plane?

Interesting. Bumping

Any small business that seems to remain vague in intentionally is usually a front for something else.

Is there any sort of connection between the 2 Volants? It's a strange name and odd for it to appear once in proximity to an u explained mass shooter and then again in close proximity to a mysterious federal contractor.

Requesting a sticky.

OP got his shit wrong.
listings.findthecompany.com/l/32247377/Volant-Llc

Why is this a near-duplicate of

Alex Jones has sources saying the room was wired for cameras, and we have leakers on cuck chan saying they work for the FBI and state police saying it was a botched fake gun deal gone bad with ISIS members.

So Paddock was the fake seller, trying to fool ISIS members into buying guns, its why he had so many at his house and in his hotel room.

They offed him, and instead used his stash to carry out an attack, and then avoid detection as they escape in the chaos.

Some cross-channing action. This suggests this was a false flag, that there will be another one.

Actually sounds far more plausible than anything the shit media puts out. If they actually put out that story they'd have far more relevance than they do now, but they're tied to the feds and will go down with them.

Spooks as in Niggers? Doubtful, he was more into Flips I hear