What is the FINAL DELETION of Video Games?

What is the FINAL DELETION of Video Games?

Your mom

Deadly Premonition.

/thread

Metal Gear Rising.

Patterson, get in here.

Also will AJay get buried by Cena in No Mercy or has WWE finally figured out who the wrestling god they have in their hands is?

This, but it isn't awesome enough to capture the Final Deletion.

You never know…i've heard they have had the idea of releasing a video-game for a while. Imagine them getting a deal to make it like the Final Deletion.

What a world that would be.

You could say it's DELIGHTFUL!

Who knows, the Hardy Boys could be big vidya fans for all we know. From what I recall AJ I think is a big vidya fan, I think a few divas and some of the newer WWE guys.

Well WWEaboo is a thing and lucha underground is huge in the fiaghtan gaemu community.

/WOO/, I KNEW YOU'D COME

Best girl.

Nope

Both wrong

That's not Dana Brooke.

Psssh… nothin personnel… kid

THE DEEPEST LORE

His premoneetions are nevah wrong

Alexis Bliss is third for me Act Yasukawa. Too bad she retired after what that fat bitch did to her though.
She did look like a bad ass with her blood on her

So, why haven't you faggots joined Smokin' Joe Frazier's gym get to get /fit?

Too intimidated by his mad gains.

She's pretty cute, i still don't understand why yoshiko did that shit.

what's with these forced memes

do YOU WANT TO experience
d
e
LETIO
n
br0?

" I got the title! And I did it with a zero loss winning streak, record-setting quickness. I see some people tweeting about the high level of Japanese performers, based on my accomplishments. Those types of comments just don’t sit well with me. I’ll come right out and say it! The level of women in Japan isn’t that great. My fights against various Divas and experiences with many superstars on my road to gaining the title makes me sure of that.

The Japanese performers who are making strides in WWE aren’t making strides because Japan is at a higher level. It’s all because of the skills and techniques possessed by the individual. In the past, I’d criticized women’s wrestling for only doing matches that appeal to fans of women’s wrestling. And now I can expand on that point. This type of wrestling is too niche to succeed. They try to appeal solely to a Japanese audience, yet expect to gain popularity on a global level.

There’s been instances where Japan was expected to be the best in the world for a certain field or industry, but ended up being surpassed before they knew it…

I now see a similar phenomenon taking place for wrestling. I don’t consider myself to be a representative of Japanese women’s wrestling, just because I’m Japanese. Why? Because, like I’ve said before, there’s too many elements that prohibit this type of wrestling from attaining worldwide success. It could be partly due to a difference in culture: Japanese wrestling fans see wrestling as a process of subtraction, while the WWE Universe see wrestling as a process of addition. If wrestling is considered as a process of subtraction, then there is more emphasis placed on avoiding mistakes, which leads to tighter matches… at the cost of any hope for growth.

Why? Because everybody looks for that one mistake, then makes a huge fuss over it, like they’ve accomplished something great. The result? I was the only female wrestler in Japan able to take this path. But! If you want to abandon all pretense that Japanese women’s wrestling can compete on a global level? If you want to stay the course, only focus on appealing to women’s wrestling fans?

The issues I bring up cease to be problems. In that case, it’d be like comparing apples and oranges -that style is in a world entirely removed from mine. Ultimately, whoever gets results will have the greatest weapon in justifying their position.

Me? I’ll just keep raising the bar with the Divas."

That's actually a really interesting observation.

Fug, just watched that shit. Even more fucked than I expected. What in the fuck was wrong with that stupid fat ugly blond cunt. They should have stopped the match. Fucking dishonorabru

As a kid i thought wrestling was fake and gay because in the 90's the illusion was in the mainstream media it was "real", then you grow and see its 'fake' but they have so much thought and design put behind it its less akin to the soap opera comparison of yesteryear and more in line with the shared universe construction of comic book multi title events.

i think the behind the scenes of wrestling is more interesting than anyone ever expected it to be back in the day.

People still don't know the real cause but fuck me if looking at the photos doesn't make me mad. Spoiler because it's bad.

Whats wrong with his faaaaace?

Motherfucker looks like a gnome from world of warcraft.

She was stripped of the title and suspended and the higher ups took a paycut.

I started to laugh when he put his feet on the cage as if that would break the hold. What a fucking mauling.

He worked himself into a shoot, brother

Did her beauty return?

Yes. Also have a bonus from /wooo/

Are you autistic?

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS

GET THAT HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Final Deletion is kino. No vidya can ever meet it.

>conveniently hiding his face

Have some Naomi ass shaking and a bonus Alexa ass to start

But is it breencore?

Grade A irish repellant.

One of the best asses in the business today.

kek

i want to wrestle that booty and have mixed race children

none irish confirmed.

How long until wrestlfu debates lead to another rumble roses thread?

Hey guys remember Paige

She got a tattoo for her boyfriend Del Rio.

lanA is also a top pick.

she's more flexible than my limp dick

Soon to be joining the wrestling wing of the JUSTice League I hear.

She's being spoiled by Alberto

Just because you like it it doesn't mean it should be on the board

She looks like she's been on nothing but Heroin for a week.

Well at least we got a mediocre tit pic before she fades away and becomes beyond obsolete

She really is unsalvageable at this point, isn't she?

How long until she becomes the new Sunny

Yeah shes in rough shape. She is suppose to be coming back next week though.

I can only pray the audience goes easy on her.

TACOED

Why Cesaro is so based?

I wish they would put a belt on him already. I don't know what the fuck they are waiting for.

Well, KO won the red belt, maybe things changed.I want to believe.

Maybe. Also all they had to do was make the inside red and leave the strap black. What a fuck-up.