Battlestation Thread

Bonus Points if you show your whole room

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/82j1G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that your whole room?

No, I'm remodeling my room and wanted to get some inspiration

I'll repost a few from the last comfy station thread.

I'm too paranoid. Even if I used something to fully wipe all exif data, there would still be a lingering doubt in my mind.

What could an user do with your location data?

Didn't you hear about the hacker known as 4chan? He is associated with that white nationalist symbol Pepe the Frog!

0/10

a laptop is a device that plays games whether you like it or not

For what purpose?

Probably for inspiration.

I like it

its a good feel man

this happened to me when someone connected like 5 or 6 separate anons to me. And he was right. I found it funny.

Anyway, here's my "work" station. My TV station is a bit too untidy right now so no pictures of that.

gotta be honest, kinda freaked me out seeing my room posted

Why? No one here gives a shit about you.

Nothing too special

That's some nic-

Pls no bully

Neat

kinda like my room except you hoard more dishes than me

Just moved in to my new home. Needs lots of work. Temp shitposting station up and running.

nice curtains faggot

which character

Is this loss?

might as well drop a newer picture in

Where do you put your legs you fucking retard? You could literally make a better desk with a few bricks and a piece of plywood.

Holy shit you're a cat?

What the fuck? I don't believe it.

Fuck off FBI.

kekd Came with the house

Meat Master

They go in front of me.

If the guy from second one were to sell ~8 of his figures he would be easily able to afford renovating this room.

Ok did little price checking.
For 8 figures each being around 60$ in my country you would easily afford to place floors, do walls, find something to do for celling and get wood to make DIY desk instead of these two tables.
But he won't do it.
He is fucking weeb.
He disgusts me now.

shiggy

What? No.

What are you reading?

please leave

Bible

Repent fool, KEK is the one true God.

Is this the crawlspace under a house? Winters must be brutal.

Sounds good, what denom are you?

You have to be 18 to post here.

Reformed protestant,

Makes you wonder if there's anybody hiding in under your house right now, leeching off your wifi. When was the last time you checked down there, anyway?

It's not without precedent: archive.is/82j1G

Why do you have loose dice and a bible on your desk?

Is that abnormal? I read my bible and play dnd. Therefore, I have both those items on my desk.

But dnd is literally the anti-christ!

I've thought about that before and don't entirely hate the notion, long as they don't rape my bandwidth or power bill.

Who knows, maybe he has good taste in vidya? Or perhaps he shit posts from my crawl space

Do the homeowners know your under their house?

in just a few more weeks i'll have a new battlestation

they look really cool, shame i don't play enough older pixel games to warrant owning one

Posting living room because I'm in it, maybe bedroom where my PC is later.

CRTs have a few other uses then just old games. No lag is nice, and the colors are leagues beyond an LCD.

pucci cat

Nice Gouf

That couch bed thing looks cozy

Comfy/10

anti-comfy/100 after living here for awhile i just don't have the leg room to do a damn thing

thanks m8

It is; honestly I don't play on my PC as much as it deserves because my couch is just so much comfier than my desktop chair.

I'm sure I'll go back to it in the winter though since it's in a corner that produces a pretty cozy warm pocket so I can wrap myself in a blanket, look out at a snowy road, and warm myself by the fire of NVIDIA.

Nice house and nice cat.

I just rearranged mine, new linens are on the way, and gotta clean the winds since I had shit in the way, and carpet cleaners, but my goal was to have the comfiest autumn possible, and I will me my goal.

some more and damn, trips, I feel like I wasted them.

Might as well post. I'm considering putting the PS4 away as I really only use my PS3 on that TV. Need to do something about all those fucking wires as well.

My computer chair costs more than my whole setup minus the laptop(s).

That's one expensive anus ravager

It's broken.

What's with all the dolls? You queer?

I used to collect figures.
My figure collection probably costs about as much as my chair, come to think of it.

Is that just a laptop stretched all the way open? What is the fucking purpose at that point?

It's a good height and doesn't take up a ton of space so I can still have my mouse and keyboard in a good position.

Also the laptop's keyboard is busted and doesn't work so it's basically just a makeshift desktop because it's terribly inconvenient to drag a keyboard with me every time I go out.

I would like to imagine you masturbate in front of that slide door.

I keep the blinds closed 99% of the time. Opened them for that shot.

that built in shelf is pretty neato

So much fbi doxxing

elements of a successful battlestation:

so if you have a picture of a pristine tryhard sterile museum exhibit don't bother putting it up here

If you ask me, most of these people only have it look like that so they can show their internet friends how cool they are and they can show their normalfag friends how they're just as much as a normalfag as them.

I fucking hate my country, anons.

Reasonably recent pics. The retro room was a fucking mess at the time, I've since replaced the PS2 slim with a fat with an HDD and network adapter installed and it sits under the Master System, gave the slim to my sibling.

Also replaced that crappy chair with a nice one that leans and has arm rests, acquired at a thrift store for ten bucks.

Sage for frequent posting

o shit

Socks are not comfy, theyre inbetween uncomfortable and normal, while barefoot is either normal or feels good, like under sheets.
Your feet arent going to make the floor smell, and why are you even sniffing your floor?
Learn not to drag your feet user, thats a bad habit. Walk with purpose.

Shame on you.

I had no such intention.

Damn it feels good though.

They're a necessity in this cold as balls country.

Get a real bow sucka

I didn't need this void feel

get the fuck out of here

doot

4chan crashed a few days ago or some such shenanigans and now there's a few newfags to contend with.

are we posting those now?

cute cat.

I am officially jelly of that user

I was more jealous that he gets to live under the ground.

the thumbnail looked like there's sanic running

I'm uncontrollably amused every time a newfag exposes himself like that.

Don't bully.

Congratulations user !
You got a daughtshroom !

Why is everything so red

The window blinds make everything more red.

Its like you're only a part-time NEET.

I used to do this with cardboard, because I worked over night so any sunlight was irritating. Now my current place actually has no windows.

The old place I lived in had these shitty window blinds that were broken. I'm okay with these.

red is a fairly relaxing color anyway. My room has a pretty heavy yellow glow thanks to the light. thinking of doing something about that.

my greatest fear about posting these is anyone of my relatives finding out about it, but fuck it I'm so starved for attention I'll post my goddamn room anyway. Anyone else have family or friends? If yes why don't you worry about people discovering them?

very nice Ikegami monitor there, I have a BVM-D14H5U. What sort of hours do you have on it?

I've looked pretty hard for the feature to display that but I don't think it has one. What's more Date Of Manufacture: doesn't have anything written next to it

yes, I recall from an earlier thread, it was smudged out or something. Mine only has 2,727 hours, very low for something intended to run 24/7 from 1999!

Romm is still not finished.

I'd be really impressed if one of my relatives browsers chans. I'll never post a picture of my face on a chan though it's too fucking scary and can comeback pretty hard

did you rob an old age home

it's still work in process no bully plz

progress*

How many points do I get?

fags

my brother, as stupid as that is, did that once. I found out randomly because some other guy re-posted his face. And that's exactly why I'm wary of the same happening to me, he may still browse imageboards, can't be too sure

no crts or classic systems. 5/10.
7/10 keyboard

Good taste.

Tell the chicken place to shut the sign off.

Disgusting. Overstuffed couches are maximum comfy. "Designer" and leather couches look nice, but are shit to sit on or lie down on while shitposting from a laptop.

Not 1
Not 2
Not 3
but 5 Xboxes

that looks comfy as fuck
Atleast tell me the Wii U is hacked

that shelf looks like it is barely holding under the massive weight of it all

Nice dreamcast faggot.

Also, put that Smash CD above your bongos. Dood, put that shit in a case

I dig it. Also fucking jealous of that Model M.

H-HEY WHO DOESNT SAVE PIZZA?

One of the best jokes i've seen on here

Nigga, you don't have loose dice, that's why they come in those little boxes; they can get lost otherwise.. And you don't keep the Holy Bible where you masturbate, that's blasphemy.

I need to get all the shit off my desk on the side, then I can put another TV there

shit setup

You're a god amongst men, user.

Hello again

no this is wallpaper material

Rude!

Sorry for the shitty phone camera quality, but I took it using a shitty phone camera.

Have you gotten new figures?

There's not much to show, I just moved in

For anyone who still owns a CRT TV, what are some places where you can find them nowadays? Preferably at a cheap price?

I found mine at a thrift store

Am I really the only one who prefers facing the room instead of a wall?

I am facing the room. I hate the idea of someone sneaking up on me and looking at what I'm posting.

Seems like an inefficient use of space.

Where do you get a small screen like that one with the quake background.

I didnt even think about this, I just assumed having more space was nice.

It's almost like you don't like nature.

This, I'm always within view of a window because it reminds me that I'm in prison here but that life out there is so much worse.

I bought it in a pawn shop for 5 pound

I'm typically at a corner of the room, I have a window to my left. I can see the whole span of it with the side of my vision, not that there's much to look at besides the balcony.

It's not much but it's home.

That's terribly clean for someone who is supposed to be a complete NEET slob. I would take a picture of my appartment if I had a camera.

Complete with bonus cat

My nigga, even if those nice headphones are in a questionable spot

This is hilarious but seriously user why is your station so fucking red? Are you one of those communists I keep hearing about?

I'm at work so I can't post an updated picture, but I did get a rack for them to sit on so it's good dude.

This seems like a perversion of the natural order of things.

Also means you have to give a shit about your wires hang because they're dangling in foot traffic area.

I envy you, user.

Question of the thread: I've been thinking of getting a small TV for my room while I'm living at uni. Is pic related a good example? It's for $20.

what do you intend to play on said tv? i'm not an expect but if you're gonna go CRT that one seems like a crummy model

N64 and Gamecube games was what I had in mind.

eh. If you have to go SD/consumer try to find something with s-video. Visit thrift stores, you can find quite a few good solutions there. You can't do much about N64 picture quality without modding it, and with gamecube you're best off just getting a wii.

Really you can't be too picky with consumer CRT tvs. Stick to SD models, EDTV and flat screens are shit. In the future if you plan on going the extra mile for a PVM or BVM, don't spend too much. Also I really need to stress, thrift stores!

as expected.

my gaming pc

test

Test2

wheres the crt? fuck off with that gay shit

pic2, enjoy this cabinet

Just popped some popcorn, downloaded a few movies and getting ready to watch them

And yes, that is a Goji poster in the upper right. I have two more but I have yet to hang them.

why do you have a diagram of Frasier's fictional apartment?

nigga why

I think I have an old CRT in my basement.

But I like this screen better.

rates

breddy cool, a bit cluttered but my room is considerably worse.

heres some more

and the last bit

been trying to post my set up for months, fucking overchan.

ITT

>Masaoki's videos were 6 years ago
huh

It may not be "aesthetically pleasing" but it's comfy and has lots of utility

That couch looks comfy as fuck, user.

Looks pretty nice

What's wrong with it?

Are you a server host that just barely moved?

No, I'm archiving.

I don't have a problem with the aesthetics as such, but do you share a room or something? Everything seems remarkably crowded into that one corner, even the stuff you have no reason to reach from your chair.

I'm not that user but I'll defend the Wii-U because Bayonetta 2, MK8, SM3DW, DKC Tropical Freeze, and Sm4sh are fun.

I guess the Bloodbornebox has Bloodborne but that user is playing DaS3 on it so ???

Nope, I just like all my important stuff being next to me. If I was designing this apartment then the kitchen sink and pantry would be directly behind the chair and the bathroom would be very close, with the only other parts of the apartment being storage and where my bed is. Seriously I live in a studio apartment and don't use about 80% of the space, maybe I should just move to Tokyo… I guess since I'm taking Japanese as a major at a Univer$ity I might as well

it still doesn't label dd4 right

What model keyboard is that?

Also I have two PCs, the one on the floor is essentially a DOS machine. Desk is basically falling apart, but it's still hanging in there.

My mom actually knows I go here and has no issue with it she's a redditor and asked me a lot of questions during the goymergate shit about the chans and why I go here (which she had inferred somehow when I lived with her). I just told her that it might appear to be "sexist/racist/whatever" on the surface, underneath it's just a place where you can have actual discussions that don't adhere to the hivemind, and it just happens to be fairly conservative (in terms of American politics). Also she understands the value in making sure that you don't live inside an echo chamber of your own political leanings, so she can see why a completely anonymous conservative image board would have value to someone.

I'd probably be burned at the stake if anyone else in my family found out though.

Yamaha YPT300. It works pretty well though ideally I'd want a full one since this is an octave short. I just got this as a kid for christmas a long time ago and brought it back from my mom's house once I realized I could use it as MIDI input when making wobz.

I was looking at those headphones earlier, Sennheiser 598s right? How are they?

Maximum NEET.

It's comfy.

I got some new keys too.

Is that a pepe?

Here's AJ Styles'

Trinitron or bust, scro. You can find them pretty cheap at thrift stores or flea markets.

The only thing better would be a studio monitor.

Awesome.

I really need to get on that whole physical game collection thing. All of my games sit on hard drives.

Thanks. I'll upload for anyone that wants it.

nigger, you can't fit that in a ps3

Why does nobody tell me this shit?

Same here

I feel like it's just human nature to feel more comfortable when your back isn't exposed to a large area behind you.

It will fit in an xbox though.

Thanks for the laugh, I rarely have an honest to god giggle nowdays.

But it's filled with user's cock.
You know, the east european one living in australia with like 4 sisters who keeps getting humiliated by the women in his family. The one who got a blowjob during one of the sleepovers. The one who had his younger sister fall in love with him and throw a bird in his face to express it. The one who fucked an xbox while wearing a cape, singing Wake Me Up and his older sister watching.

I get the best of both worlds, computer facing the the wall so no tripping on cables and the only realistic entrance to the room is in my peripheral vision.

You seem to be missing out on the worlds of "having a chair" and "not having to hunch under a desk to type on your crusty laptop"

The first picture was clearly a joke dude.

I had an older, cheaper keyboard for a while and I couldn't really practice playing certain songs on it due to it's length. Only issue I have with the one I own now is, I don't like turning over to edit what I'm working on. But I would need a newer, bigger desk just to get enough room for it to fit.
I think they're pretty good. I prefer them over beats headphones.

These being my first open headphones, they do make things sound more…"natural." like you removed cups around your ears in terms of how clear they can sound. But the effectiveness of it varies.

If you like really heavy bass though, you probably will feel underwhelmed. It's not super strong, but it's fine for me.

I like you

I like you too.

My shitty battlestation behind my bed.

It was actually facing against the sloped ceiling and the monitors couldn't be tilted back because of said slope. I used my setup like that for a year until, after seeing this thread, I realized it was retarded.

There are large dark spots on the wall where it was previously facing due to me hitting it with my shoes like an autist. They aren't in the shots.

I dusted and cleaned my entire station so that a bunch of nerds who piss in jugs wouldn't make fun of me over the internet.

is that frasiers apartment on your wall?

posting my shitty wageslave one

That's actually really sad.

Lad, I…

ANSWER HIM

it is. "elliott bay towers" is the fictional apartment complex from the tv show. i asked why he had it earlier and no one responded.

That's pretty based.

bully me

fucking kill yourself

Those smash posters are dope.

I've seen your setup almost identically about a decade ago.

Not bad

I also have loose dice and a bible
I don't play DND, it's a Jehova's Witness bible and I am not religious, but only sympathetic to Christians.

I just realised I made a fatal mistake. Do unto me what you would do unto one such as me.
KILL ME GOD KILL ME

Is it the fact you bought an xbone? Yeah I'd be pretty embarrassed too

Uh no, that's just a controller, no xbone sir. It's something else, more personal.

Why?

What's on the post-it notes? What's the meaning of Rustam?

Weebs are just like you and I, friendo.

You're getting too close Shamus. The post it notes are the following in order
-job appointment
-a reminder to myself not to masturbate and keep testosterone high
-info related to my college

ooooh dat niqqa got da white saturn 3d controlla nigga shieeeet monica das nyce fam

lain nycjka

nigga dum af 1/100

muh muh fukkn nycka man

new captcha

tf nycka

What about Rustam?

your camera is shit, dude

ayyyo

rate and then bully me like the good goyim i am

At least the wallpaper is awesome.

good taste, bad rollover

Dangerously close. I'll just say it.
That's my name

No excuse. Im from Canada and I rarely wear anything but sweats. You need to let your manfur grow out.

With such a big bed user, how will you see intruders if they break in? You're vulnerable in this position.

I'm actually Russian but I happen to be from the mostly Muslim part of Russia so there you go.
They don't even do ramadan there or other things like that

4u

Pshh . . . nothink personnel , kid . . .

I don't know, my small stature makes it so that I'm guaranteed to lose either way. So in the end it doesn't matter

ever check out Orthodoxy my dude?