Waifu Wednesday: Itsy Bitsy Spider Edition

It's that time of the week, anons. Time to tell us which lovely preferably vidya lady stole your heart.

I LOVE YOU, JURI!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PolarisTweets/status/776099491980070913
jetsetradio.live
youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love HIM

Is it that time of the week again?

twitter.com/PolarisTweets/status/776099491980070913
I'll post in a sec but first I have to ask what the fuck is this

Which one of you did this??

This is a board about video game discussion.

my waifu is toriel :^^^^^^^)

I LOVE LUCINA

I'm guessing Waifu Wednesday isn't exclusive to this place
That or they genuinely lurk here

Where are the video games, you cancerous fucks? All I see here are pictographs of sluts. Get banned or die, please.

Your waifu suddenly becomes a nigger, what do you do?

Brought to you by deviant art

Damn, I was going to Markpost

Then tell him to make another meta thread.

Indeed it's not. Let me rephrase.

WHICH ONE OF YOU STARTED THIS?

Good God, my eyes. Spoiler that shit next time.

How much money have you spent on your waifu?

So, since it's that time of the week again, what are you people playing?

Valkyria Chronicles and FFXIV.
I also recently bought Nights of Azure for £20 so I'll probably play that soon.

Best nep.

More of the same, training in KOFXIV in-between the occasional New Vegas. Finished all of the DLCs, Dead Money ended up being my favorite. They're all pretty good, though Honest Hearts was the weakest to me.

They've even done away with /metav/, it's only email now.

In the $600-700 range including the Udon books that feature her and an arcade stick, looking at artists for a commission for my birthday coming up in a couple months.

In between sessions of SFV and KOF14, I've actually been getting back into Morrowind.

I've been really big into space games the last couple of weeks.
All of my vessels have been named the Starship Vermillion so I can take her with me in spirit.

What a joke this board has become.
Revolt when?

I want to go running with Emi!

I wanted that, but it seems the Vita version is really trash, so sad.

I need to get into NV soon to be honest. The game is sitting in my library for quite some time.

I got my Wii U back up to train more of TTT2 and finish Hyrule Warriors new maps. It's the only fighter I've been playing lately, except for MK 9 for the Vita.

I found an artist to build a custom figure for me. It's a slow project, but it's going forward. This is a video he made with footage from some months ago.

Some Pokken, OR, Kirby Robobot, Pirated the new stuff for HW:L.

Not much, sadly. I have a cheap plush and the amiibo that I got as a gift. I can't afford things like the nendoroid or the other expensive figurines.

nendo's are not expensive! I just bought two tea cups worth $200+!

:^)

If Accelrock is given to other Rock types in the future. RIP to pokemon already weak to SR…

Ah, hi Emibro! How's the running been–

–wait a minute. I am Emibro.

Eh, most priority is used by expecific things. Most of time the Priority users have abilities that support it or ways to get way strong, they are mostly used to pick things that are already mostly dead. AT worst, it will make Fire and Flying types easier to manage but it won't be a death sentese to an entire type like Talonflame and Gale Wings. I think that a worst, Charizard and Talonflame get a new counter. I mean, it can't be as bad a Stealth Rocks, right? RIGHT?!

I can only dream about having that kind of money to burn.

Weebshit was a mistake.

Neat, I didn't know Tekken vampire out on the Wii U

Wait, what? I didn't type that.

Hey, what were you in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I assume your partner is usually Charmander.

Well, rock is a good attacking type and a lot of rock types have good attack stats. So combine sneaky pebbles and priority rock move, no Fire or Flying type are making it out unless they're part Steel, Ground, or Fighting.

I LOVE EUGEN
I have been feeling pretty bad recently. For one it turns out I have a throat infection and a fever that I had for about a week now, its really been kicking my ass but at least its getting better. What really sucks is that most of the family members I loved deeply are broken shells of their former selves. My dad has a type of contagious infection that hes in the hospital for, he said he would call me again on Saturday but that was two weeks ago and I'm really worried about his health. My uncle had a brain injury during work back in 2009 and it hasn't gotten any better because the doctors didn't actually care about his condition and just used him as a guinea pig, now he broke his hip a couple months ago and he's been in the hospital ever since, he cant even get better because his brain injury makes it hard for him to eat and sleep. It seems like everything that mattered most to me is gone and theirs no purpose in my life. Sorry for the blog post but I felt like I needed to say this because I've been bottling these thoughts for months now and its only getting worse. At least I have you guys.

Yes, Charmander is my choice. That smokescreen invalidates most bosses.

Well, a strong priority move is not that it takes to make them usable in VCG or OU but it will be an issue that much is true. Only time will tell how much of an impact it will have.

When you find out where he lives, grab a gun and shoot him in the fucking head.
Because he sure as fuck ain't gonna step down as BO until that day comes.

holy fuck it's wednesday

for you

:^)

Several grands.
I enrolled into the University to study and make her real in the future. It's an investment.

A noble pursuit. Godspeed, user and I hope you share you discoveries

Battle Isle: The game you're playing is actual a 'battle simulation' created by the Chromians to find out competent people leading their troops into battle against an AI.

Battle Isle 2: You arrive on Chromos and lead your troops against an AI.

Battle Isle 3 - Shadow of the Emperor: It's a civil war in which you engage your son.

Incubation - Time is running out: No robots, no tanks, no airplanes, no ships. All you have is a platoon of Marines ready to chew gum and kick ass.

Battle Isle 5 - The Andosia Conflict: They made my waifu a cult leader. Whoopdeefuckingdoo.

Ridge Racer V was giving me an asskicking earlier. Looking into buying a used copy of Ridge Racer 7, if I can. Almost getting the hang of driving sideways.

Make your own board then, nigger.

Not again. Stream the duel or else.

Playing Pikmin on Dolphin and doing contests in Emerald using Contest Claydol…

Top tier taste

You know what user, you should get some commissioned work of her or ask in the draw threads for something. How knows.

The best

Why is Tharja perfect Holla Forums?

Playing with emulator recently; And also Fire Emblem Fates, Kirby Planet Robobot, and Steamworld Heist.

Wait, Emulating 3DS games?

Because you were made for each other.

No. Emulating various handheld and consoles like N64, Genesis, DS, and GBA.

Oh OK, for a moment I thought I could finally emulate 3DS while waiting for that one a friend will give me.

Hey, anons.

Been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. Damn fun game.

I adore Lilith.

Relax, i'm not here to duel you again. I just spent two hours on a field, i'm in no fit state to go running right now. It's so nice to finally have the track and field open for business and not have to wake up at six in the morning to run on tarmac, desperately trying to stay in shape.

Hi Hikagebro

Hair up while working or down
Short skirt or long dress
Sakuya is the perfect maid as always

Can you confirm?

I love Agrias! I'm going to marry her and we'll be together forever!

Feels pretty nice.

Good to see you, Hikagefag. Doing well, I hope.

Exquisite taste. Lilith is best Darkstalker.

To be fair she's the best character introduced in SF4. She deserves it.

Not saying she doesnt, by any means. I just thought it was weird given that her design didnt change at all between SF4 and SFxT, so really it was only showcasing two designs as opposed to the others where they were showing 6 or 8 different designs of the same character. Its strange, but its nice that she gets recognition. Also, you're not wrong

MY LOVE OF YANG IS LIKE A BURNING SUN!

Returning from work, aprons are comfy to wear.

How you Waifubros doing?

Pretty well. Setting up DnD for some friends of mine and listening to shitty music.

Good. Downloading roms and doing some college reading.

What the heck, I'll post in these threads for once.

Annie is best Tales girl!

As always, I just like to appreciate quality vidya grills. Now with double the efficiency.

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU

Time for some questions.

You can say that again

Hope you have fun, bud. DnD is a blast with the right friends.

Nice to see everyone doing well. Hope it continues to do so for everyone.

Try to domesticate it. If it can't be a decent human, at least it'll be a decent maid.

Blasting through the Battle Tower Doubles with Charizard and Exeggutor, with Salamence and Crobat on stand by.

Anyone listening to the Persona 5 ost? If so what did you think of it?
Personally I find the music very good, the lyrics on the other hand are not very good, they arent bad but they dont suit the music.

Personally trying to avoid it after already being spoiled. Heard good things about it though, and some familiar tunes apparently.

ID changed because back home.

Right now I finished Devil May Cry 1. Now a harder difficulty is enforced.

I like to use Swampert, Metagross and a Ninjask with Baton Pass, Swords Dance and Substitute. The bulk and power of both Swampert and Metagross combined with the massive speed increase from Ninjask's ability with Baton Pass is pretty effective and can sweep teams easily as long as its set up properly.

She is a qt-pi, has the best body in the army, and was the first female vidya character that I truly fell in love.
For being a loving and kind person.

(checked)
She has a nice set of hair, he weapon of choice is literally shotgun gauntlets, and a night owl.

A tough guy, who takes up the time to cheer someone up with a warm smile. That, and my enjoyment of punching stuff.

I never gave it a listen, but a webm would be nice.

I was here first, faggots.

Oh hi EmiBros. Does that mean we got a track race?

She has a strong personality, and fight for her country and her people. She still has her femininity, however, meaning she is still cute! CUTE!

I too care immensely for my country. I also love her for who she is. Not because of her lineage. Not because of her skills she could pass on to my child. But because she is Lucina. And she is perfect the way she is.

Crit Monster with a nice body and caring mother

For who she really is

Emi a shit
A SHIIIIIIIT

Unfortunately the same strats don't work as well, or sometimes not at all, because Sigma adds in the physical/special split as well as the addition of Fairy type. So I'm mostly coming up with new strats.

Also question, should I stick with a negative speed nature Arcanine or go for a mixed attacker with a negative defensive nature?

How does it feel having no choices in your relationship?

I want Junko to curb stomp me to death!

Cute, smart, crazy, funny, has good fashion sense, kills/mindrapes other people's waifus, has the biggest des-pair and is a pretty good cook too.
My lack of hopes and dreams for the future, I guess.

Come on anons.

because she's pale with jet black hair and has undying loyalty towards you.

Getting best girl with best lingerie made it worthwhile.
I made that shizune squilliam too

That's clearly purple.

Well, I am slightly color blind, so what would I know.

Her upbeat personality, her kindness to others even when they dont treat her all too well (fuck Ayane, that bitch), her smile, she always strives for improvement and never gives up, has a great set of alternate costumes and obviously I cant go without saying her body is perfect and fit for a goddess that she is.

Im very determined, I always try to improve myself, dependable, can cook and always willing to try new things.

Are you sure you want to see my waifu?
You asked for it.

And who exactly is that?

Peko and I reporting. Slow thread today.

Thats kinda tricky for me to to come to a conclusion but I will try my best.
Ok for a negative speed Arcanine you definitely want to invest into its bulk and teach it moves such as Morning Sun and Will-o-wisp with either Fire Fang for a weaker but less risky STAB or Flare Blitz for much more power, also give it leftovers to stay fresh and to negate some of the recoil damage of Flare Blitz.
For a mixed attacker your gonna want Life Orb and maxed out speed with whatever moves you feel will suit it best. You can also use Sunny Day or Drought and teach it SolarBeam for a good special attack and coverage move.
Sorry if some of the info here is incorrect as I don't know too much about Sigma or Arcanine tactics.
Also can you please tell me more about Sigma and can you catch every single Pokemon in it without cheats?

Sigma emerald adds the mechanics of 6th gen and bring them to gen 3. And yes, you can catch all pokemon but the event pokemon require you to complete certain tasks.

Not all moves, items, and abilities are added however, and similarly there are no Mega pokemon.

She did have great taste in lingerie.

I think I just might have found the perfect game.
Fuck you GameFreak for ruining what could have been amazing (ORAS). It sure is sad that some rom hacker is more competent that you are.

It was pretty slow, but at least we don't have DvaBro to deal with. But I'm gonna miss WeissBro, unless the other WeissBro came by to say hi.

Despair?

(checked)
A long term friendship that turned into something else.
My personality.

Your husbando is a charizard? Does it have a nickname?

Good shit, bro. Two hours? Damn, that musta felt good afterwards. I've not done a run like that in a long time. Guess I can see how long I can stretch tomorrow's jog out for.
The more, the merrier. Running's easier with a partner.

I think this calls for a celebration.

You sound butthurt.

Dispair

Yes to both.

everyone not named Rin is a shit

well what is it?

I noticed. He gave up after two threads. Lame as hell
I noticed. It's a lot quieter without him, Jack-o, and Takane around.

Please don't laught
Char but that is short for Charlemagne. I liked history a lot back in the day, okay? Plus it start in the same way as the Species' name

I dont know about you but the whole mindbreak/brainwashinging thing is such a cop-out.
I always imagines she lured people into despair with her analytical prowess, intellect and charisma not because she modified an anime into a brainwashing video and had people watch it.
I wouldnt say its an asspull but its clearly sloppy writing. Also, Izuru does jack shit besides being Junko's bodyguard.

Better than most nicknames I come up with.

D.vabro was funny as hell because of his autistic shitposting which failed in ruining the threads due to the fact he was just so bad at it.
It is a shame that they left but at least Takanebro is coming back in December.

Yeah, I was expecting to see something like pic related and instead we got "hurr mind hack anime". Kodaka is a fucking hack.

Oh shit almost forgot about the weekly dose.

Time sure flies when you're working again. woo

That's what they went with? I don't even know why I was so worried about what would happen in the show.

It was funny as hell. You just know he reported the new thread after he deleted his old one because he doesn't understand the rules.

Neat a SquidBro, tell me How fresh are you?

Sorry just making it extra related with vidya/new art haven't been posted in a while.

Is the game still worth getting at this point? I've had a Wii U for ages but haven't touched it myself since MK8, parents and nephews use it more then I ever have.

YangFag's mistakes were made.

Well good to know, but I do wished my waifu gets a proper vidya. Other than Grimm Eclipse

I don't have a waifu. Please help me find one

Heya you waifufags. How are you doing? hope better than my shitty week

Sadly we can't help you with that. Just keep looking and eventually you will find the love of your life.

You don't find your waifu, she finds you.

You'll know her when you see her n all that jazz

Got tests coming up, but my weeks been about average. What happened to you?

Sage4blogpost
Some dummy crashed into my car, from the front, when I was on my way home, now I'm kinda stranded without a vehicle and have to call in a bunch of favors and end up arriving home so late into the night, exhausted, and sweaty/filthy I just don't feel like doing much of anything that isn't laying on my bed and wait till I pass out for the day

I don't know what love is supposed to feel like. I think my waifu is Akari, but I just don't know.

My waifu was in a game! Too bad I don't have a PS4 though…

You'll know when you find her user! Look around, but don't try to force things if they don't work out.

Do you feel a tingly feeling in your heart?
Do you think about her almost every day?
Do you want to marry her if she was real?
Do you want to kiss her and tell her your feelings for her?
If so then its love.

That truly sucks, your car get totaled or is it onna be repaired?

Love is a shitty emotion that hijacks your thoughts and derails them into places you never intended.

I think there are still splatoon generals. I'd start there

Things are alright. I got to go to the range today and now I have a better picture of what I need to practice. I very consistently hit left of where I intend to so according to one of the dudes I need to work on my trigger pull.
Fuck, that's rough. What happens now?

Shit dude it's just gotta click, no one can teach someone else how love feels to them

Totaled, shit's inconvenient as fuck.

Finally, good to see you again RubyBro.

Yes
I do
Dear god yes
Yes.

That's what I'm concerned about; I don't know what it's supposed to be. I just don't know.

That's even worse then, did the other guy at least get hurt? You didn't, right?

Hi Mikubro! Didn't you say last thread that you wanted to introduce yourself?
If so I have some questions

Love is not something that you can just pick like that, it happends naturaly

Sounds like you've been having a good time user! Happy for ya!
The other person's insurance pays me for the value of the vehicle and I use it all to buy a bunch of vidya get myself another vehicle when the money actually arrives

Heya Yangbro, been a while

It was an azn girl and she started bawling like a baby after the crash but didn't look hurt at all I'm feeling kinda sore where the seatbelt pulled by but that's mostly it

If you have insurance I would recommend seeing a doctor just in case.
of course

Just loads of work, and beaten Devil may cry
That, and a nice Yang Figure for $34

WTF is up with Asians and there lack of driving skills. It seems every poor driver is Asian.

Have you jizzed all over it yet?

I guess the price was appropriate huh :^) I personally wanna get pic related

I dunno but I bet it had something to do with the fact she was driving with her bf on the passenger's seat

I did an introduction post on /mai/ but i'll summarize here.

I met miku back in 2013 when dominos had that sponsorship with her. It was a kind of joke between me and my friends but it eventually turned into genuine curiosity and here we are.

I love Miku because she gives people the ability to express themselves by providing amature/professional producers with a skilled vocalist. As a programmer I really find Miku inspiring and she has driven me to improve my skills. Of course, I also love her design and really like her music.

I hope I can contribute to the discussion in these threads!

For further confirmation bias, pops was in an accident a while ago now. Asian driver sped out in front of him and my dad t-boned him. I'm not saying 2 instances has statistical significance, but on the other hand you have other fingers.

At least everyone is alive.

It was really fun. I thought I was tearing through my ammo when I had actually used almost the entire hour.
You never stood a chance. Those are natural predators of motor vehicles

Thats actually kinda funny that you found her through the Domino's Pizza ad. Its also nice to hear that she inspired you to improve yourself.
Contributing to these threads is easy, you can ask questions, talk about vidya and or what you have been doing recently and more. Just think about it as a hangout with fellow waifubros.

That just means I gotta work harder for my waifu right! RIGHT?!

I'm gonna go to bed soon, hopefully my throat infection and my family members get better, goodnight everyone.
Remember to keep your waifu cozy and warm when you cuddle with her at night.

It's 12:00 already? Man, uni has broken my sense of time completely. I should probably turn in soon too.

Sleep well user, and get better soon.

You know it.

night

Damn it.

I get what you mean but this thread has a long ways to go before it dies

Well in that case.

Wow, I didn't see this thread early enough. Gotta get comfy soon as I'm not busy.

$60 many years ago on waifu ANDARIEL. I want to film her corrupting rogues

Hate SFV Juri redesign. Looks like she got a boob job

What the hell, is there a video of this

Yeah, not sure how I feel about that either, but you know how much Capcom hates consistency in their canon.

I know that feel. I hope Arc Systems Works do a better job handling this source material.

Morning FishBro

Notice my waifu got a model upgrade. I'll go ahead, and lurk for a link.

I'm sure nobody asked these questions, what are you…

[email protected]/* */ Sarlight Stage, Gurumin and Persona Q.

For a few dollars more.

Persona 5 ost.

mango juice.

Best waifu

Because she loves helping people (and that is historically correct) Plus, a motherly personality on a small body like hers is a really REALLY cute gap, at least for me.
Probably because I need her and she needs me to fullfil her desire to help someone in any way she can.
That sounds really shallow doesn't it? pls end me

Forza 6 Apex, downloadin The Crew
nothing at the moment, i dropped every anime i watched
maybe i'll pick it up later
[email protected]/* */ CG albums, some dojin music my friend sent me, Teddyloid albums, and Porter Robinson albums
Warm jasmine tea.

OSRS
My monitor playing OSRS
My own playlist full of vidya OST
Sweetened lemon tea

you got a source on that?

She's strong, a monster girl and totally enjoys nerdy stuff although she denies it.

She loves me for being *more* passionate and analytical.

didn't ask a question because I'm a terrible OP
Still hopping between SFV and Morrowind. admittedly I haven't been playing much though
JoJo part 4
jetsetradio.live
Water

Are you talking about behaviour or ethnicity?
If it's the latter, she has to be at least like Zoe Saldana

You know, another MK beat'em up would not be bad really. And if she made the cut something almost impossible to be honest I would be really curious to see how Platinum could make her go Platinum Curaize SSS™.

That sprite looks really good!

Powerful, smart, tall, loyal.

Maybe the fact that a human would be interested is already curious enough, but who knows what else. We usually never know someone entirely.

I don't know how asking or ordering commissions work, and I don't think I have the money for it.

And I don't want to ask in the draw threads because I would feel bad since I would feel like exploiting dudes who want to improve themselves.

But thank you for your interest and advice.

It's easy, you jus–
oh.

Subnautica while I wait for shit to install on my 3DS
Top Gear reruns
Engines and spooky ocean sounds
Coffee

Craziest waifu more like

Go back to /mai/ you circlejerking basement dwelling wastes of life.

Hi Dvabro

Nice taste, I always really liked Hisako's design.

OR, Super, Pokken, thinking whether or not I should Pirate SMTIV:FINAL

Nothing in particular, it is either vidya or uni time.

Random Vidya's ost, lots of the SPMD as of late.

lemonade

Why not
MGS2
About to start RWBY's Nip sub
Electro Swing
OJ

FFIX

Barakamon

Houkago Tea Time

Magners

ID change, returning home from work
I'll just answer my own question…
Devil May Cry 1 and 3 Mostly 3's Bloody Palace
RWBY Chibi, it's not even funny anymore. I swear they're trying way too hard on Meta-humour.
Yakuza OST I wonder if HitomiBro got a link for the Persona 5 ost?
Juice, Lemon and Strawberries

Both.

yo yo, Finally got P5
also, Rise-bro, She's in game, i just saw a poster of her in a train station

have a lookie

Atelier E&L+.
Just finished watching today's episode of DR3.
Chiaki's execution was despair/10 but I'm still mad about the brainwashing thing. It's just so fucking lazy and boring, I think Kodaka isn't even trying at this point.
Caravan Palace.
Nothing.

Whoa! Do they really advertise porn on Japanese train stations just like that?

What a coincidence. This just came on Jetsetradio.live

ID changed do to VPN

see and also downloading roms
Nothing ATM. But I feel like wanting to watching the emperor's new groove again.
V A P O R W A V E
Nothing

ID Change

It's a nice cameo, RiseBro might be proud seeing this.

It's alright, I heard the dub was better than English. Heard the nips are going for V2.

Not really, iirc they advertise jpop singles, and other products.

A E S T H E T I C

Goddamit I meant dub…pls bully. i was trying to imply that Rise stars on porn

>inb4 Junko bullies Ruby
>inb4 Ruby gets bullied by despair

Those dubs confirm it, let bullying commence

You asked for it, nerd

Tell me about your waifu

Pls I don't want this….

What color are her eyes?

You just reminded me I still need to play that game, I heard it was pretty good.

She's the cutest mass murderer ever.

Prepare to be bullied, nerd.

RIP RubyBro
She did had silver eyes after all

christ they're really going hard on this shit

She's an insatiable sadist who knows Tae Kwon Do

Yeah, the remastered original is on Steam, I know that. I personally preferred Future.

Yang is a young Huntress, and fights monsters that feed off of despair with her gauntlets that has a shotgun attached to it.

Other than that she had a sister in the same team she's at. She struggles on fighting opponents that only fights by kicking.

She rescued a lot of US and British sailors
that were adrift on the sea for almost a day, even though it risked her getting ambushed by submarines.
I think that already says a lot about her.

thread's probably gonna die soon so, arrivederci

Oh wait
we're not even past the bump limit
i'm so used to shitposters pushing us past it

While I do enjoy seeing shitposters making fools of themselves, sometimes it's nice to have a change of pace and have it be more comfy

It's true JuriBro, Yang has trouble fighting people who kick. It shows in some parts with the Yellow Trailer, and the main series.

Other than that if I could imagine how the match-up with Yang v Juri goes. I might say it goes to Juri's favor. Have you done any match up research with Juri?

As far as Street Fighter goes? Yeah. I've been trying to work on the Ibuki match up lately, she's been a pain to deal with in my past few games. The only match ups I feel very confident with right now are vs Ryu, vs Balrog, vs Alex, and vs Laura.

if you were talking about match ups against other waifus here; I have not put much thought into it. I'd rather not think of my waifu beating the qt out of any of them. :^)

Getting busy on DMC3 on Hard. Currently working on getting Royal Guard to lvl3

Other than that, Vergil is really awesome to play as.

Man, the thread is slow this week. How about a question; What kind of pet would your waifu have, if any? Are there any that she cant stand?

For obvious reasons, I could see having a pet tarantula, or some other large spider species. And, despite this image, I could see her not liking cats. Not hating them or anything, just not a fan of them.

Probably a cat or Lizard since they are pretty simple and aren't that needy

She likes fluffy animals in general, but I think she'd prefer a big dog that could run around with her.

I'm sure Yang is pretty much a dog person like her sister. Other than the fact it's a Cowboy Bebop reference.

Very slow thread… I still miss JackOBro and WeissBro.

Anyways… Does your waifu got interests in Vidya?

I do believe Yang is more of a Fighting, and Racing kind of person.

She was just a soldier, but now she fighting for what she believes is right and for the ones she care about.

I don't think she'd have much interest but she might like stealth games

She plays mostly sports games because anything else that she likes, especially competitive-type games, will get her very angry. I'm constantly wary if she'll break my stuff if I keep beating her.

I don't think my waifu likes vidya all that much, but she pretends to be interested when she plays with me.

Also since today is Holla Forums's birthday, how do you celebrate your waifu's big day or vice versa?

My waifu and I do the same thing for both; a nice, long drinking contest.

A tense sparring session, and some DMC3 Bloody Palace.

Spooky gal is best KI gal.

I could imagine seeing her getting addicted to mostly American football. Wondered if there's anime about football?

Oh yea, I didn't notice a TifaBro. You got good taste in Final Fantasy waifus.

Alpha Chunners

From the warm, wind swept plains of Sacae, a girl who's hair matches the drifting blades of grass she runs her hand through.

Knowing Lyn,.she'd probably enjoy Fire Emblem and then complain when a unit gets one stat boost for three levels straight despite having good growths.

I could see her playing fighting games occasionally but I wouldn't say she has an interest in them. she'd rather be doing the real thing.

Alpha Chun is best Chun

She will likely have extremely casual taste. I imagine she would gravitate towards simple puzzle games/time wasters.

it's fucking Saturday.

I want to commissions a cute picture of my waifu in some cute clothes.

Post cute video game outfits.

Besides, there's only one true choice.

ewwwww

will do. Her outfits from SF4 were pretty good, outside of that cat one. her SF4 bodysuit is better than her SFV bodysuit imo

CF on PC never ever

Not all of my Waifu's outfits were cute, but I liked most of her outfits. The only cute outfit Yang got was her PJs.

Probably fighting games. Most anything with actions and that is fast.

But I might give BBCF a try, those new characters are fun to play.

Dungeon crawlers and tetris.

Feels bad but maybe it's for the best, I hear the last two pc ports for BB were pretty shit.

Oh cool. I was actually wondering about you since I couldn't recall seeing you around as much.

The last couple were bad but ArcSys ports in general have been improving. I think they've figured out a good control scheme that doesn't permanently bind some keys to player 1 or player 2.

Really? In that case should I get Xrd for pc or get the ps3 version?

Do you care about multiplayer at all? The community on pc died in the first week

Seeing those new ArkSys ports, they must've put in the effort for making functional ports. Other than that, I'm wondering what their next project will be?

The community on consoles are going strong. JuriBro might give you some matches on PC.

My connection has been unstable in the past but it should all be good now.

After spending a long day with relatives and friends, I will now enjoy my birthday with my waifu.
How's the weekend treating you guys?

I'm ill as fuck. Wanted to work on a website I gotta finish but fuck that.

what are you doing this fine weekend?

Happy fuckin' birthday, brah

Happy birthday fam

Absolutely nothing, just how I like it, especially my work is usually on the weekends.

Amazing

Really fine, nothing special. Watching some spooky stuff with Yang.

Other than that, cuddling is really comfortable.

Happy Birthday

Wishing that I didn't have classes on a saturday.

Happy birthday m8.

Same things I do every weekend. Shitpost and play vidya.

Happy Birthday HitomiBro!

Happy birthday.

Video games and essay prewriting. Might grab a bottle of bourbon after the evening rush dies down

Late reply but thanks Yang bro, you waifu is also top tier

ID change again due to VPN.

youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE

Tharja is a Dark Mage from the country Plegia who was recited by Chrom and has a major crush on the avatar character, Robin. She loves Robin regardless of gender. She is also in Fates as Syalla, one of the Children units. In Fates, it's implied that Kamui and Syalla are Robin and Tharja from Awakening.

Snakes, spiders, and black cats since she is a dark mage after all.

SRPG (Because she in Fire Emblem), puzzles, horror, and strategy.

Had some friend over to hang out in the afternoon.

Check OP's date fam. This thread was made on Wednesday.

It's good so far. I got the PS4 slim on Friday and it's pretty good.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks, I'm just taking care of Yang. Despite the part of having one arm, and trying my best to keep her smile.

Happy Birthday, bud.

Weekend has been busy but I cant complain.

I getcha, though usually Tifa is there to keep mine.

Happy birthday!
Hope you two are having a lovely day/evening together.

Playing Black 2 and I'm wondering what I should name my Snivy. Any ideas?

Critical Hit monster with a nice body and motherly nature.

Hey, happy birthday dude. Here, take a picture of a common Japanese man as a gift.

Saturday I got back to Hyrule Warriors, damn fun. Now sunday, time to clean my home.
We managed to stay online until sunday, damn!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it, tomorrow will be a busy day for me so I dont think I'll be posting.
Have a great weekend and stay safe.
See you on Wednesday.

wew.

For what it's worth, i'm relatively envious you all are capable of deluding yourselves to the point of falling in love for something that doesn't even properly exist. I wish I could experience that, honestly, but I never have and probably never will so I'll just say that you all seem pretty a-ok for a bunch of avatarfags. More power to you guys if it makes you genuinely happy. I just don't understand I guess. Wish I did, so I could get some of that happiness for myself. I just want some warmth next to me in bed and a cute girl to wake up to and make breakfast for or something.

Pic unrelated

Probably everyone here wants kind of the same, but there is this thing about life being something that happens to us, so, we don't control exactly how and what we like.
And, at least in my case, I could not find a woman that would fit my desires both physical and mentally. So I found that it's better to be by myself, in my "world" than to hurt me and someone else with desires that could not be realized. In the end, I think we all just want happiness and to show we are good enough, but we are not willing to let go of our standards and dreams so easily.

Anyway, one thing that helps me, I always think that I must be able to be in good grace with myself if I want to be the same with the rest of the world, so, try to stay cool.

I'm surprised this thread is still going! See you on Wednesday, and late happy birthday!

I didn't understand it either until I met my waifu. I guess it's one of those things you can't understand unless you experience it yourself.

I see then. Thanks for helping me understand some. I guess I Just haven't found her yet.

Hsien-Ko is my darling and no one will ever change that

yeah, i can see that happening

benin

Good taste, bud

I don't have a waifu, will getting one improve my life?

You don't get one. Your waifu finds you and you'll know it when it happens.

That being said, though your waifu can help and support you improving your life, ultimately the only way of improving your life is by your own means.

You have 9 continues and less than 3 days!

Not the first time it's happened.

Brings more continuous salt to the table when it's able to last till the last minute a new one can be made

imagine being cucked by pic related
oh wait :^)

Reminder that your waifu will
NEVER EVER
be real and if she was, she would
NEVER EVER
let you share her pics on vietnamese image boards

Unsufferable cunt to most, dear husbando to me. I also have the 'got to do it all myself' attitude so i can relate to his actions.

YangBro here, ID changed, due to tablet.

this must be the work of an enemy stand

About four days until our anniversary… I already planned on re-watching Yang's source material, but how will I go further?

Get some booze she'd like and drink enough for both of you.

Sorry I'm a bit late.

those are quite large

Well, I didn't expect this thread to go this long.

It happens when there's not alot to talk about. Should be auto-saging though.

And here I thought it'd last till next Wednesday. Oh well, posting waifu with bike.

Very slow thread, but remember…
Always love your Waifu.

Every day, and in every way.
dammit I thought I had my "do it for her" picture on my phone.

f

I do, always always always
I think she and I might be in for a rough patch soon. I need the show to end so I can finally know for sure where I stand.

I know all of that feel.

Surprised this thread is still up. See you guys in a couple days!

FOR HER

Always and forever.

to restate after getting home and getting my "for her" image;
ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL

I really should update this thing with newer pictures

No worries about that user.

Always.