What in the smeg have you been playing?

What in the smeg have you been playing?

honey select

How is it?

Pac man championship 2

Chrono Trigger.

I like how the girl has a higher framerate than the old lady.

Cody?

Sorry no

normal illusion fare, kind of buggy, kind of dumb ui, kind of limited gameplay.
Really nice character editor/posing tools though

Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PC)

MGS3

finished it today

Mountain Blade

F:NV. It's my second playthrough. First time was independent, so this time I'm doing an NCR run. Just got Raul and cleared out all the deathclaws between Sloan and the Strip. I also just got power armor training from the Brotherhood, and now I'm going to blow up their bunker, because I'm a sneaky NCR double agent and also I don't like them.

DOOMed. It's shit.

Armored Core 2

Ys 7, grinding for better equip before the last boss. and Persona 3 Yuko a cute

I smell a gimboid

Maximo vs. the Army of Zin

Fuck off git

Stalker: Clear Sky with The Faction Wars mod
It's not exactly as I imagined it to be, I was expecting there to be more frequent attacks and attempts to acquire resource points.
Is there a way to speed up the faction AI's overall conquest speed?

smegheads

Too human
Berserker best class, fuck dark elves

Holy shit it is wednesday.

Atelier Eschatology Plus. It's pretty comfy.

I feel like I've seen this character in dozens of games.

Welcome to nipshit.

FTL with mods
Fallout NV also with mods
Trying to finish TW3 but I can't seem to make myself care about it.

ONLY I HAVE THE BRAINS TO RULE LYLAT

japanese only have 5 different characters in anime but 5000 different characters in their alphabet

That might be because its not an alphabet, its a mixed logographic language.

Darksiders and Project Brutality. PB seems pretty easy but I could probably dick around with the balancing in settings.

Distant Worlds soothes my autism in ways I didn't even think was possible.

Forced Showdown is very fun.

get smegged rimmer, you are just salty because everytime you play virtual life u end up marrying your mom

im playing the new wom raider, its alright, thanks CPY get fukt jewnuvo

Put the GBA Advance Wars games on my 3DS and been playing the shit out of that.

took me longer to download than it did to finish, I dont even feel like getting all the collectibles and shit even tho normally i get super autismo with that shit.

the mecha demon bossfight was kinda challenging, the railgun is retarded, overall a meh game and holy shit does the ID tech blur shit trigger me even though its not as bad as RAGE

also that shitty ending wew lad suprised they havent shit out a bunch of DLC yet

still feels good to play all these shitty jewnuvo games for free finally, wom raider is looking to be a wee bit better, also when the fuck can I finally play JC3 might actually end up buying that for the MP but i wanna try it first

These.

Was gonna reply but there was something on the telly.
Oh asteroid incoming by the way….

Mobage. Better than I thought.

Oh and also this

Is it good? I always liked these kind of games.

Y'know, I was about to say we need a game based off Red Dwarf, but we already have something close enough. Webm related.

pic related with 97 mods.

My computer is not happy.

Looks good though

Toukiden: Kiwami for the Vita. Just bought a PS4 slim with three games none of which I feel particularly motivated to play right now. Thinking of starting up Wild Arms for the PSP, and still grinding hearts for the goddess slut walk in Kid Icarus Uprising.

AMD released new drivers a while back, and for some reason, PCSX2 no longer runs like shit, so that might call for a celebratory playthrough of AC5 or Shadow of the Colossus because The Last Guardian NEVER EVER.

Chivalry Medieval Warfare mods with friends almost every night and Total War Attila by myself with the new Charlemagne DLC

What kind of potato you runnin user? I thought my rig was out of date, and I'm running into the 177+ mod bug where the game just shits itself and forgets to read the master and things start refusing to load. Toss an ENB on top, and I'm still banging away at 50+ FPS on the low end.

AMD FX6300

nVidia GTX 770

8GB RAM

I get to 95% vRAm usage on intese scenarios, and I've dropped to 5fps before.

You might want to look for some kind of incompatibility, or fucked up mod, because you've got a better system than me.

I'm running an A8-3850, fucking APU piece of shit
8GB Ram
and an R9 380 w/ 4GB Vram

You could be right, user. nexus updated a few months back and made me download all of my mods again. Some stuff could be in the wrong order, and it's been so long i can't remember how i did it originally

So what is it?

It's pretty good, I'm still pretty early on in the game so I don't have much to say about it just yet.

TTP

And Elite Dangerous. My Thrustmaster x just arrived and trying to figure out a good control scheme for it.

Meant TPP MGS5

Go insane just one time and they never stop telling you about it.

We all know who's writing this vitriol Lister, your whole post reeks of curries and lager.

Redout and gmod

DoomRL after one user here recommended it. Great entry-level roguelike that's also fun if you're more experienced with them.

This thread is shazbot.
I bet none of you even play Tribes.

I've been playing Red Alert 2 and I'm terrible at it.

How can you be terrible at RA2? Unless you're playing multiplayer, ofc.

Witcher 3 GOTY/Complete

I'm loving it and you can't stop me. I'm also nearly finished as I only have Blood and Wine left ;_;

witcher 3

pretty good game so far.

Giving TOXIKK a try.

Seems neat. I'm terrible at it.

does Holla Forums not like W3 ?

i cant remember the last new release that i played, let alone enjoyed

Finished Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
Wasn't happy at all when I got a title for beating the game in under 8 hours.
I was shocked when it just ended. I was expecting more than that.

LoLK

Trying to no bomb lunatic as Raymoo and Doremy keeps fucking my shit up between her second and third spell card. I probably need a break or to try Pointdevice mode so I can grind away at her until I have her mastered.