President Trump Finalizes Amnesty-for-Reform Agenda

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP FINALLY MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/03/politico-donald-trump-finalizes-immigration-reform-priorities/
Shills BTFO for good

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/09/01/unauthorized-immigrants-covered-by-daca-face-uncertain-future/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/
alexa.com/siteinfo/buzzfeed.com
haaretz.com/us-news/1.815607
haaretz.com/us-news/1.814938
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811078
robertwwhitaker.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCSQch8QFqHA1iTL5gAG8NlA
un.org/esa/population/meetings/panel_policy_MDG/Zuniga.pdf
archive.is/VeOFc
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history
c-span.org/video/?435059-1/trump-administration-officials-testify-decision-rescind-daca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is great news! I never doubted him for a moment.

this sounds like a good start, should end immigration entirely but you have to begin somewhere

This all sounds very good.

Go out, come in LEGALLY, we're all globalist nationalists after all.

790,000 instead of 11,000,000.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/09/01/unauthorized-immigrants-covered-by-daca-face-uncertain-future/
Then count the fact that ICE is arresting and deporting DACA subhumans daily right now. That number will go down.

Ah, so like Reagan then? Sounds like a bullshit amnesty ploy to me. Hope I am wrong. Sounds like giving up still to me and being a weakling. He IS the executive branch, the one who enforces laws. So what the fuck?

I honestly just avoid anything Trump anymore. It just fucking pisses me off.

There's no way McCuckell is passing this.

Theoretically the law will reduce the illegal population in the country by 10 million, user.

I don’t see it. All it really does is give more illegals legal status. THAT is what it fucking does. It doesn’t decrease fucking shit, it increases the legal pool from the already illegal pool of people.

This is some true kill your enemies they win tier self delusion. Unless I am missing something big this is fucking really retarded. It isn’t chess you retards, and the good sounding shit will be watered down or amended out.

Or maybe you are right and I am a nervous moron. Hope you are right, betting I am though.

Any half measure vs the left is still a failure. The left is about change, the right is about conserving what we have. You can't take a stance of not changing and win by "compromising." We need to be rolling back the several decades of leftism such that "compromise" becomes a win for us, not accepting more leftist policies.

WTF I LOVE AMNESTY NOW!

This would shut down every jewish-owned sweatshop in Brooklyn. They employ the blackest niggers from America nobody else will hire. This is an anti-semitic and racist provision.

I am so sick of making this point. Makes me want to puke to put the words there. Fucking cocksucking conservatives are useless.

Nigger, explain how you're going to get to the presidency, then have all the kikes lined up against a wall and shot.
Don't let perfection be the enemy of good.

Meant Africa. What a slip.

So this is the power of Trump!

You only made fourth place, Mordechai. You've really been slipping lately. Dipping into the wine the night before Sukkot?

Kill yourself retard. Man you fold quick. So now you admit it is just a loss then? It is a deal now, not a 10 million person boot? Got it. Fucking shills goddamn

I know you won't be happy unless Uncle Adolf himself rises from the grave and every jew on the planet is struck dead simultaneously, but this is how winning in politics work. Channel that frustration into winning a spot in a local political office. How the fuck do you think the left won the way they did? By small victories and their long march through every institution. They just kept chipping and chipping and chipping. First, that kind of thing doesn't get undone overnight, second you need to understand that yes, this is a victory of sorts, even though there still remain nearly 800,000 spics who still need to go back.
But no, you'll just keep pissing and moaning because in all likelihood you're getting paid 5 cents a post to run 10 different personas on a thousand different IPs in order to shill Holla Forums and push the blackpill.
Go fuck yourselves.

With that congress? I'm sure you can negotiate a better deal. Than Donald Trump.

Test. Site seems to be running slow.

Have I entered bizzaro world?

>To file a DMCA complaint, please email [email protected] To increase
>transparency, all deletion requests will now be published on >>>/delete/.

GOOD FUCKING JOB CODEMONKEY

Samefagging isn't the best sign, so you best beware

That said dude, there's something to be said about the situation

If we're buying into the current bread and circus, this is indeed a push forward but if AMNESTY is a real deal we're going to see "civil discontent" and fast among even the stalwart supporters

The fact that there were shills going "OH GOD HE'S CAVING IT'S ALL OVER (give up goy he's totally our guy not /yourguy/) was a good sign something positive was happening.

This isn't enough.

Somehow I don't think this is just handing every spic a get-out-of-jail-free card "amnesty."

You've entered the wonderful world Cadreniggers. Trump was always a Jewish puppet with a highly financed internet campaign to get him elected.

Trump was never, at any point, not a kike a puppet. Learn what reverse psychology is. If the media didn't want him to get elected they would have just ignored him.

My read on this is that Trump intends to let the 800k in but then slam the door shut properly behind them, such that these would be the last spics to ever enter the US. If he follows through and deports the rest then we'll be in a better situation than before, but we'll still be overrun with subhumans. It's clear Trump sees no possibility of actually getting rid of the DACA spics, which is unfortunate, but it might not be all bad if we can stop the problem getting any worse. From my perspective the purpose of Trump was treading water until Hitler 2.0 gets off his ass and takes over, and this is a decent job of treading water.

Like I was trying to say before Codenigger fucked up, the democucks will never capitulate to this deal. They want an unlimited flow of illegal spics and other assorted subhumans streaming across the border in perpetuity, and they're not going to give that up in exchange for amnesty covering a measly(relatively speaking) 3 million taco goblins. Trump is putting dems in a position where they'll be forced to shoot down DACA amnesty. This will absolutely shatter their support among hispanic trash, and while said trash won't vote republican as a result, they won't vote democrat either. They'll stop voting altogether and cease to be a relevant electoral demographic.

Welcome to 4D chess, motherfucker.

just because it's irking me, you need to tell your bosses that "le 4d chess meme" shit is incredible effective at isolating you chumps, you're welcome for that bit of info
nice pics too, there's also groids who support Trump, spics who support Trump etc.. Look at that whopping gathering of four folks wearing yiddish clothes, they certainly mean that he is a kike puppet
We can also talk about the wealth that was thrown around to fight him, the fact that he crashed the political future of a group of media darlings, and effectively justified the power of a korean macaroni-art web zine.

but by all means it's all fucking over there's no hope go home man
alternatively go buy yourself a moonman mask and start shootin' 'em up and assassinating politicians my dude, if that's the way you believe change will be impacted all power to you, go -do- something since all of us sheeple here clearly have absolute 0 impact

my dude :^)

You're assuming kikes are smart. That's a bizarre assumption to make.

maybe because he is a kike. They like to think of themselves as smart. "we spent billions of dollars to trick you goy into voting for our puppet", sounds pretty retarded to me

Really? Underestimating your enemy is the dumbest thing anyone can ever do. The Jews obviously are smart.

If you are pro-Trump, you are anti-white, because Trump is pro-Israel.

yeah that struck me as weird and my first instinct was "what am I supposed to be happy about?"

All money in Western nations is debt based IOUs to the Rothchilds. They can print as much money as they want. Why do you think they can afford to fund multi-billion dollar anti-white movies, video games, comics, and all other kinds of propaganda at a loss?

you need to reread your shilling handbook chaim. Kikes got to their power through the greed of nation state leaders and playing on public ignorance, that does not equate to intellect.

>if you are _ then you are _
yet again you're slipping

or maybe just because you should see your ass out of here and back to your discord

That's literally all it takes. Their entire focus on demoralizing Whites is to make us less tribal. They can't compete on equal ground with us.

Pfffft hahahahahahahahaha oh absolutely, the jews who have managed to get themselves shoah'd a thousand times throughout history are regular fucking geniuses ahahahahaha

Thanks for the laugh Schlomo, also, reported

And yet they're still here, still destroying our nations.

and yet you are still reported, enjoy your oven in hell kike

It's amnesty: that's whats to be said about the situation. A majority of children under five in America are nonwhite, legal citizens. Letting more nonwhites into America is a defeat.

Did you find this site through reddit? I get the feeling that you're around sixteen and that just a few months ago considered yourself a Republican, but then you were like totes redpilled by the election and fagdoch and fagdoch videos.

Telling people to not fall for jewish political kayfabe isn't the same as telling them to give up. It's being realistic. Nationalist need to form their own organizations. ZOG will not save you from ZOG.

I'm a Fascist, not a gay old party cuckservatives, so he definitely isn't /myguy/. I adhere to a simple rule when dealing with politics, and that is:

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

There are no exception to that rule.

truth that can't be ignored

the moment anyone praises a kike here, you know who's who.

this isn't a condition that (((they))) stand to benefit from.

I'm not the one who supports this guy.

This. This is not meant to work. if anything, it will tie things up and stall the process. I would honestly be surprised if this shit went through. They couldn't get Ryan's healthcare going so how likely are they to get this going with Trump trying to get even half-measures out of it? This shit is not happening.

you ripped your mask off already goldberg. Should of been more subtle

Using the same shortsighted tricks that have gotten them massacred and exiled since the dawn of their miserable inbred race. Kikes are dumb as shit and our mistake, if anything, has been overestimating their abilities. Because when you get right down to it the tactics they use are simplistic, unsustainable, and surprisingly easy to counter once you know them.

Reminder that Ivanka Yael Trump dated a Rothschild and that Donald Trump was saved from bankruptcy by them.

philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/

So short-sighted that one family managed to gain control of over half the globe's resources.

For that to happen they'll need to stop prioritizing criminal aliens and start prioritizing the aliens they've got intelligence on - you know, like the DACA spics they're about to give amnesty to.

I'm not talking about trump shlomo, I'm talking about your dumb kike ass.
you need to go, lurk for an eternity and never come back you kike shill.

Are you suggesting that the Rothschilds don't own half the planet's resources?

and you sound like a gamergoober refugee attempting his hardest to sound like he's older than oldfags at this point, because prestige on this site actually matters to you
protip: to properly integrate, you need to stop caring about your prestige and obsessing over trying to look like a bigger oldfag than anyone else

that seems like basic etiquette to teach you, anyways

the problem isn't its not effective at stopping the leaking, the problem is that it isn't emptying the chucklefucks out first instead of keeping the turdfolk out 100%
it's not a perfect bill, and since you have to virtue signal right so hard later about how much a hard fashy guy you are, remind your fucking self that these are steps right, not left. far enough? that's the issue.
seriously though fag, I hope you're ready to pull off some bombings and do some shootings because the alternative to "push for legislation that is an improvement to current legislation, demonstrate against legislation you dislike, and reason and manage to reach your representatives or impact their careers to promote changes to legislation you endorse" is going above the law and making radical political change through physical means.

yes, you are effectively saying "you have no power give up a figure that is useful for shifting people's eyes in the direction that you believe in"
that's what he is, a president. The fact that kikehate and redpills are being broadcasted so widely is a testament to the fucking success of having orange man play pilot here. He's a figurehead. He's not perfect, but even just the election momentum and how it shifted attitudes, opened up whites to their own interests, and how he continues to shitstir things like with the NFL (dismantling niggerball, one of the biggest kikey rackets and manipulation outlets there is) is definitely effective.
But by all means him working to scratch off the veil is totally zogpuppet status,
you fucking idiot.

No, you know what sounds like a sixteen year old? You know what sounds new? Someone trying to brag on an anonymous image board, someone trying to talk about how much of a fascist they are, someone who doesn't have any actual ideas to contribute so just blackpill and attempts to jerk his own ego and express frustration comes out.

So yeah, let's narrow down what's up here:
a) you're just a shill and you're giving me more of a platform to reason here and shutdown your shit
or b) you're a newfag and you need to get with the program

I'm suggesting that you don't know how they got their money. They aren't smart, they aren't even crafty. You are a kike, leave and drink bleach.

lel. Why don't you tell us more about how smart the yids are, fellow nazi?

To be more precise:
(((people))) on Holla Forums are supporting amnesty.

If you two are so smart then why aren't your families in charge of the world instead of some kike's? I really don't understand what either of you gain from deciding to believe that your enemies are stupid and just got to power while being a bunch of bumbling fools.

maybe because I don't want to be in charge of the word faggot, I care more about my community and family then the world kike. Wanna know for a fact how I know you are a kike.

There is no excuse for DACA, and its implementation is a death sentence for this country, and a betrayal of every Trump voter. The RAISE Act is absolute dogshit and further ensures this country will die by continuing the importation of a high-IQ, high-agency foreign stock to lead the hordes in revolt.

Anyone who says otherwise is a lying piece of shit, or is being played like a damn fiddle.

Seems fucking legit.

If you were in control of the world then you would have more power to create a better life for your family, community, and country. Your logic is flawed and seems to cover up for your lack of actual accomplishments.

a clock is right at least one time a day. if you admire conniving qualities and sociopathic tendencies, your admiration for intelligence is different than a lot of other peoples' definition
there isn't a reason in the world to suck kike dick. the entire point here is it's time to stop playing nice, and you can start by recognizing how parasites manage to live in other organisms. if you want to call a parasite a more developed lifeform than its host, by all means it just shows how its officially gotten to your brain and fucked you over irreperably.

Do you know what schizophrenia is?

Raise act should just be called the Silicon Valley act, all it does is give them more non-white employees.

Oh my god (((user))) are you actually getting butthurt because I'm debunking the myth of jewish intelligence? Hey, it's not my fault your race are a bunch of stupid inbred ratmen who only bumbled their way into power through nepotism and absolute amorality. Try not to be so mad

Quite.

Not necessarily, no. In fact, to be in control of the world would, history suggests, reduce ones capacity to focus on their own family, community, and/or country.

You're not espousing logic at all, and engaging in hostilities which are entirely semitic in character.

Never said that Jews are superior life forms, I said that they're clearly smart. Smart does not equal morally good. Underestimating your enemies is what idiots do.

such a short sighted kike you are, still don't get it do you. Power and wealth, such a kike you would never understand. The materialism is so built into your dna that you can't comprehend any of it.
thats not how it works, and thats why you kikes are going to lose.

But the evidence does not support that claim. At best, the claim might be made that Ashkenazi Jews espouse an above-average intellect, but even this is a dubious claim.

Nor does success equate to intelligence. Nepotism is a powerful thing.

Pajeets and chongs couldn't lead a revolution if they tried here

this is a recognizable issue right here. we've got enough mexicans, and stopping them will be nice, but we need to eradicate these fuckers in whole, not let more streetshitters and east-jews and ratpeople in.

this doesn't stop everyone. it plugs a few holes.

t. silicon valley

If you have a shortage of highly skilled workers, why not import them? Even if its a temporary work visa for themselves and not a guarantee for their citizenship or their family, it would get the labor done NOW when it might take several years to train someone.

Thats my opinion on the issue anyways, is there a deeper flaw I'm missing?

In case you haven't noticed, we (Europeans), have been losing ground since the 1940s. If you think that we are currently winning in anyway, while Europe is being turned into a Caliphate, and Americans are race mixing and drugging themselves into oblivion while sending off their paychecks to Israel, then you're highly delusional. We are losing, and until you can admit we are losing, we're not going to be able to realistically change things.

hello fellow (((white person)))
nice white genocide we're having, better tell people that opposing kikes is pointless

Why not train white men to do those jobs instead of importing non-whites? Are you even white?

Which is a total lie considering that quite literally the entire history of the jewish race consists of getting their shit pushed in after their schemes fail.

Yes, they could. Of course, the spics are the greater worry in that capacity, but when it comes to mud vs Whitey, mud will congeal.

Because it destroys the culture of your nation. Better question: Why do you have a shortage of highly-skilled workers? Oh, because of the policies proposed by the same folks now claiming there's a shortage thus requiring importation of (much much cheaper, and more easily controlled) foreign workers.

Which they overstay at frightening rates.
Except it will be and you know damn well that its so.
And in the time it takes the damage done will be literally irreparable.

Your opinion is shit, and relies on two things that cannot be relied upon.
1. That these people will go home when the work is done.
2. That the people who created this condition, and now use it as justification to bring these people in, will be at-all motivated to send them home.

Opposing the kikes is incredibly important, that's why I'm trying to convince you morons to stop supporting one of their best servants.

you aren't European kike
thats not a very long time in the span of time, losing your argument just fine on your own
how is that going to begin letting us win if we are supposedly losing so bad. So bad at this, please get a new job.
the holocaust never happened, but it will, and you will be the first into the oven chaim.

They ARE delusional user. Even when the white population is at 20% everywhere, they'll still be bloviating about "muh DOTR". Revolution is always just around the corner to such imbeciles, because they don't have the attention span to read up on how regime-toppling revolutions actually occur in the modern world.

I keep repeating to anons on here that until the trend of whites becoming a minority is reversed, we have won absolutely nothing.

The entire point of Trump is dissuade that sentiment user. The entire charade was designed to act as a release valve, let the peons think they've won something, release some of that pressure… While silently sneaking in more and more poison, all the while claiming it a victory that the poison levels aren't quiiiiiite as toxic as they might have been if the faux-victory had not transpired.

the fact that major media outlets are now reaching critical condition is exactly the opposite of what you're suggesting
pissing off the general public, violating the biggest bread and circuses there are, and being loud and in-fucking-everyone's-face is not pacification, it's antagonistic.

i'm outright saying "what are you actually advocating" and saying what one might logically imply: "go physically cause a regime shift" and they ignore it because that would suggest taking action at all
so we're left with a torpedo and a hooknose spouting defeatist rhetoric, jewlove, insults to whites, and not advocating any action at all

The NFL bullshit is distraction from amnesty. It's nothing more than political theater that changes nothing. Trump could have easily mentioned the Antioch Church shooting, instead he started crying about niggerball. He's distracting white people from actual issues that matter so they don't get wise to what he's doing.

user, those media outlets were always going to hit critical condition - they're all old media, they're doomed.
As for their online/social media equivalents? Doing as well as ever.

No shit, that's the point. Remember the polling? You think those people ACTUALLY thought that Hillary was 90% up? lel. No user, they did not. They reported it anyway. Gaslighting? Sure, could be… Then again, could have just been a coordinated effort to create conditions that would, again, allow the peons to feel like some blow had been struck.

Oh noes! CNN got called fake news! Whatever will they do!… Gradually fall off the face of the Earth, like all the old media shitholes. Thankfully, we've got outlets like the Huffington Post, Slate, Alex Jones, and Richard Spencer for the peons to latch onto, to feel like they're part of something.
You think its coincidence that these new-media agencies on both sides keep calling themselves 'the resistance'? lel. No user, it is not.

The kikes are imploding under the weight of their own stupidity. Just like they always do.

I'm still on the fence about the entire election being orchestrated….my take is that Trump is an opportunist cashing in on white discontent, which is basically the entire purpose of the Republican party; a vote farm for blue collar whites. Although, I do think Trump believes the populist stuff he says more than say Reagan. Not that it makes too much difference, because it all boils down to whites becoming disenfranchised, which can only be reversed by peeling back the layers of anti-white policy that have been added over the years, going back to Shelley v. Kramer.

Did I hit a little too close to home? Go back to r/The_Donald and stay there, queer.

I simply said that I was a Fascist, and, as a Fascist, I would never vote for your goy-emperor. Unlike you, I'm not a jew lover.

Giving amnesty to spics, ramping up foreign wars, condemning White Nationalist, and fellating heebs isn't at all Right-wing. I don't know, though, maybe it is Right-wing by reddit standards.

The realistic alternative is to form organizations and get involved in local communities, like the actually National Socialist and Italian Fascist did. You know, hold rally, food drives, patrol bad neighborhoods, build trust with the locals, etc. National Action is a good example of what to to. But hey, you keep voting and shilling for the Republicans. I'm sure that will work eventually.

Truly delusional. If you want something you have to work for it. No messiah is going to save you. A Nationalist society isn't going to just magically spring up for you.

Everything that needs to be said has already been said by men greater than us. No amount of keyboard activism will change the situation we're in.

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE JEWISH POLITICAL KAYFABE, YOU'RE A FUCKING BLACKPILLED SHILL

both equally pissed off white people. Trump doesn't need to bring attention to every single anti-white bullshit to make it a public issue to the rest of the whites in the US. Just because he didn't talk about the church doesn't mean people weren't paying attention, I mean for fuck sakes tucker carlson covered it in detail. You just need to stop now, its just sad. The more you talk the more retarded you get.
in the process of doing so, he has created another storm of retarded anti-whites doubling down and creating more pissed off whites. Intentional or not, he made the nfl situation into one where niggers are giving black panther salutes on TV during the anthem now just to #resist

He hasn't brought attention to any of it. He also ignored all the violence that happened to his supporters during the election. Oh, and he signed a piece of legislation form congress condemning white nationalists.

the virtue signalling bill that means nothing or does nothing. Its fucking nothing. I mean I am pissed at him cucking out just as much as anyone, but to say that he hasn't done anything good is just kike overreaching.
Why do I keep talking to a literal kike

Neat.
That's certainly one piece of the puzzle. All your missing is the next logical leap, which is to note the behavior of the legislature since the start of 2017 - not to mention the past several decades - and realize that the most probable group in control of both parties is the Jews, and that the Jews would have strong motivation to 'cash in' on white discontent, or rather, to releive the building pressure of white discontent before US Whites begin to act out. How best to do that? Trump fits the descriptor to a T.

Reagan was a Jewish peon who has likely destroyed the United States through his amnesty package. What he believed is entirely irrelevant.

Which Trump has made no meaningful effort toward whatsoever, and will not. His flip-flopping on the amnesty shit, the emotionally-based rhetoric of his in response to the notion of people wanting the DACA folks removed, his RAISE Act that stymies the flow of muds to only those of the highest agency and accomplishment (ie those most likely to be able to degrade arguments against the influx of mud, at least temporarily).

Lets imagine the US is a bathtub. And the flow of muds into the US is… well, a flow of mud, into the tub.
RAISE Act just puts a filter on which slows the mudflow - it doesn't stop it. So the tub will still fill with mud, just more slowly… And this isn't mud, its high-agency mud-people, who are the most-likely to be able to effectively lobby on behalf of their identity group. Basically, this just grants generals to the groups the kikes have been slowly shifting into the US, giving them a leadership caste which will invariably side with whichever political party/group which offers them the best prospect of bringing in more of their own. Meanwhile, DACA is a big bucket full of mud that's been dumped in the tub, and rather than scraping it out so that the tub doesn't overflow all that much faster, Trump's rhetoric on DACA has basically been democuck-tier emotional-reasoning. Its all so droll.

See this is what people need to understand: none of this culture war tabloid bullshit matters, in and of itself. It doesn't matter if people are angry, if they aren't willing to take action and seize power for themselves. Whites have been angry in this country for 60 years. They rioted over anti-segregation laws, rioted over bussing, shifted to the Republican party over the issue, and have always overwhelmingly supported anti-immigration measures. Did this make a difference? No. Because they had no power. The anti-white ZOG machine (i.e. the intelligence agencies and deep state that actually run this show) ran them over anyway.

S'truth.
Lemmings don't act, and they never will.

I think you've actually become completely delusional and you don't even realize it.

Yep. I really wish that more anons would actually read Mein Kampf.

The problem is exactly that whites have gone complacent and are dying in their sleep. We can't even have an imageboard that's not owned by a kike, for starters.

And as soon as someone here would start a political party, they would plaster it with images of Hitler and Pinochet to ensure the plan would never lift off. All the way echochambering that the plan can't fail.

Can't have both.

no, it doesn't, it has no legal holding as it has no legal language to be a law or enforcement of any kind. Its all virtue signalling.
Why do you suck at this?! I THOUGHT KIKES WERE SMART!

are you going to tell me these folk were paying attention to political happenings prior? are you telling me that the same majority that watches the NFL is aware of what's happening in the gov either way?
I'll let you in on a secret: he hit the audience that was paying attention.

oh yeah sure gawker, buzzfeed etc. are totally not going belly-fucking-up for their bullshit
you're still slipping chaim.
your language says a lot about your thought process too
keep trying, you throw enough shit at a wall something's bound to actually stick

you act like the attitude is the people are done, finished, finito with their taste of blood
yet you keep refusing to accept reality: all that's happened so far is just acclimating a taste for it, now they want more and more

keep presuming, your lingo is outdated and no one actually cares how you want to virtue signal yourself, you shouldn't try to announce your fucking political ideology if you can't explain it or show it through other means, because you certainly aren't showing it through merit or logic
buddy you literally have no idea what I've actually done which is laughable. keep assuming identity politics too when there's no indication i'm towing party lines for the purpose of towing party lines
do you know how kikes got the masses to accept filth like homosexuality? it wasn't over fucking night
BETTER SAY NOTHING

keep trying.

is it sad that its obvious 2 of them are in a group talking to each other and not even trying to make it look anything but obvious.

Here's the thing - no 'third party' will be of any relevance until a leader steps forward who can own that shit.

They post pictures of HItler and Pinochet and stuff? Embrace it. "Yes, I am the American Hitler. I have come to save my people, and by God, I will do it or die trying. If you want to bring up this business with the Jews, this 'Holocaust', well, I'll be inclined to suggest you look into the history of the Jewish people and ask yourself if their recounting can be trusted. You might also want to look into how much money the Jewish people have made off the Holocaust, but that's a lot of calculations, so instead perhaps look into the words of General George Patton before his untimely demise, and while you're at it, perhaps investigate the concept of 'denazification'."
What good is the First Amendment if nobody has the balls to really use it?

Yeah, you're definitely a new wave neocon. Kill yourself.

nice kike deflection, putting words into his mouth, how predictable.

I can't even tell if you tried or whether you're just getting tired and drifting asleep at the wheel here

I was on Holla Forums, hallucinating like a herd of hippies.

You support Pro-Israel candidates, you are a Neo-Con.

still putting words into people mouths I see chaim, when will you learn how to argue like a white man. you kikes are smart right?

No, they really are not.
Gawker's flagship shut down in August of 2016 user - you can't claim that as a 'Trump victory'.
And Gawker didn't die - just the flagship did.
Trump said buzzfeed is a failing pile of garbage in January, yet their business has actually improved since.
>alexa.com/siteinfo/buzzfeed.com
I mean, do you think the folks who read buzzfeed take Trump calling it names as a reason to STOP reading it? lel.

Who said anything about a right-winger? I said it was for the peons. Alex Jones and Spencer are for the 'right-wingers'. Huffpo is for the other side, like Slate. Are you keeping up?

you're still slipping chaim.

Yes, that's about the sum of how our enemies view us. I get the impression you aren't keeping up.

FTFY. Alex Jones literally tells his viewers that they are 'the resistance'.

What taste for blood? They haven't drawn any. The swamp isn't drained. The media still stands, and is expanding. The legislature is in lock-step to make it seem the republican establishment is vehemently opposing Trump, thus justifying his dealing with the Democrats, all the while singing the praises of Israel and decrying White Nationalism as terrorism (what happened to that antifa petition? oh, right, nothing).

Empty rhetoric. The more polarized things become, the more easily the opposing factions can be controlled. Your whole post is nothing but hollow rhetoric aimed at exactly that task: maximum polarization to create a false dichotomy that can be used to generate increasing hostility, which invariably serves the ends of those orchestrating it.

He didn't put words in your mouth. Trump is pro-Israel. If you support him, by definition, you support a pro-Israel candidate. Which does basically make you a neocon.

You certainly appear to have implied that there was something wrong with identity politics.

Let me know when something is actually enacted.

Great post. Absolutely true.

Something to be reminded of:
If you're firing your logic cylinders constantly on here, absorbing the information you can about happenings, participating in dig threads,
and you aren't ignoring the outside world are attempting to bleed your ideology into there, talking to others, or establishing local cliques among other folks you "share ideologies" with, you've done something. The argument could be made that "now is the time to amp it up," I'd take it. Do you have ideas on how you're going to contribute?
Every shill thread should be an exercise. Every raid should be an exercise. The cesspit this thread has become should be no exception to you new lurkers.

I'm not American but I have worked in my country's local government. I'm sorry to say this but you have to work with kikes to get anything done. You can't just bypass them or ignore them, they're too embedded to do that.

SURVEILLANCE IS PEDOPHILIA
Look it up.

Explain.

you are right, he put words in the other anons mouth, pay attention to IDs faggot, I know you are a frist day TORpedo, but at least learn the lay of the land before shilling.
no, it makes me an opportunist who isn't a defeatist cuck who thinks its all over because trump isn't literally hitler. He serves a purpose, and I am using it to the fullest extent.

Why wouldn't they? It would break the illusion if they didn't - and, frankly, they didn't: many of the Israeli news agencies loved and still do love Trump.
Kikes bitch about everything constantly. That says next to nothing, considering kikes are slippery, and will bitch about things they don't actually oppose because it suits the overall narrative to do so.
Its like you don't understand the concept of playing both sides.
The majority of kikes always vote left-wing, it'd seem strange if suddenly they all voted for Trump… That said, 'right-leaning' kikes overwhelmingly supported him.
I don't know about 'huge', but if you replace kikes with 'shabbos goyim', I'd agree.

Then your country is already dead - the cancer has become inoperable.

user, that's the most beautiful thing I've read in a long time. I only wish Trump or the American Hitler would say stuff like this. I know Trump will at least try to point out the jew in time, he's taking his time it seems.

So I'm waiting for him to go at least half 1488, but this train is going a little too slow for my taste.

Yes, he does serve a purpose, and serves it well. That purpose is to pacify angry whites so they don't actually stop paying taxes or start killing politicians and their (((donors)))

I know.
Easy enough a mistake to make when you interject yourself like that into a conversation I suppose.
FTFY and yes.

Thats the sort of exaggeration and accusation a shill would employ user. You're not a shill, are you?
No, of course not.
In any case, nobody said anything about it being over because Trump isn't literally Hitler. What someone implied was that placing any faith in Trump whatsoever is hazardous because he has shown himself weak on policy and willing to get in bed with kikes.

It seems like every third person in government is Jewish. If you want to do something, eventually you're going to come up against a Jew in control of something or a vote is going to be held where Jews are present.
If you want to purpose certain renovations or community projects at some point Jews are going to be involved.
The person here who ultimately has the power if roads are renovated or not is a Jewish woman.
I hate Jews but if I said that I wouldn't only be ostracized and kicked out of local government but I would also be arrested.

timeframe is everything

we don't care about your derogatory terms at this point shitter, keep slinging 'em at white folks maybe they'll give up

you know it's funny because the left had this tendency to hit Alex Jones like he's some kind of figure of importance…
So, let me ask you, is this population more pacified or less, at this point, than 2010? 2003? How was the level of awareness back then?
When my little brother, growing up in a shithole cartel checkpoint migrant worker camp of a fucking backwater commiefornia town, came up through a public school where the majority of whites there say kikes are blights on the earth… when the kiddos are fucking saying that shit and getting on sites like this… tell me, are we better or worse off?

literally
with no suggestions or advocacy that goes anywhere and a bad handle on the purpose of rhetoric in the first place.

and now is where I begin to break your narrative down.
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811078 (and from the kikes own mouths)

>That purpose is to pacify angry whites so they don't actually stop paying taxes or start killing politicians and their (((donors)))
keep thinking that kike, it isn't working in that way, I mean look at you, you are supposedly an angry white right. Hes making you mad, seems to be working pretty well. Ever stop and think before you post?

Good goy, keep shooting yourself in the foot.

If whites continue to gasp in fear and disgust at the mention of Hitler, then they will never ever recover form what currently ails them. You can't PR your way out of a genocide. Public Relations were invented by Edward Bernays, they're the kikes domain.

you seem to be making a grave mistake here
going "yes, there's a gain here but what's the catch"
and going "YES DADDY WHATEVER YOU SAY"
are completely different approaches

Richard Stallman, Hideo Kojima, Ron Paul, Donald Trump…
What do these folks have in common? Are they actual messiahs who we've shown to have INFINITE faith in? They're held to scrutiny, but the god emperor shit was an incredibly useful meme. Orange man is a paradigm shift, not total victory. But by all means keep assuming we're lemmings all because we parse happenings.

The Trumpdrones don't understand what the Jews have known all along: Cheerleaders have no bargaining power. That's why the modus operandi of the Jews to always maximize their bargaining power by pretending that they've been shoa'd.
"Oy vey the national debt is only $20 trillion. It is like anudda holoh- caust"
There's nothing anyone can do to please them, because being pleased means giving up bargaining power.

Nope you're just witnessing the effect of the IDF/Shareblues (and whatever else they got I know amazon has an active AI system on 4chan) constantly increasing shilling efforts against us. They can coordinate and lob shit like this out all day since everyones user.

if you wanted to make a cohesive argument you could have started by not outing yourself as an alien or tard and using their useless derogatory terms yourself

a lot of the shills could have simplified their argument by saying "you're all sheeple being led by a wolf!" and then fucking off and it would've been every bit as effective.

shit, the only thing this picture was missing was the image name as "shareblue_trump_1.png"

Are you ignoring how I said I'm not American?
I have no steak in what Trump does, I only think the constant kvetching about him is strange. It happens here in my country as well despite him having no power here.

the rest on that shitty little list? I can't refute, won't lie. The Israeli shit? Rhetoric tho. You could also stand to not do dumb shit like write the same line twice.

But hey I'll give 'em this, they're getting better at mimicking the memes. Too bad it's still pretty pathetic.

Pretty much. One has to only look at your kneejerk reaction to the word Trumpdrone to figure out what you are.

All those things are worthless if amnesty is granted.
Hispanics get labelled white to trick the goyim. They're boiling you just right.

You keep diving in saying everyone is led to the slaughter. The rest of the anons bringing up points here aren't even going "trump is god! trump can do no wrong!" they're asking fucking questions about what this bill will actually mean, and grumbling about whether it would even pass

that renders this thread with little purpose: it's either a blackpilling shillfest, a smear post and pre-emptive piece on shit that doesn't even happen

but by all means you're totally woke and we're all blind
now you can see your ass out while the discussion returns to the topic at hand

you might want to look back on that. I don't mean "white" like crime statistics white. Non-hispanic white is a whole nother category my dude.

Around samefags never relax. I don't know about you anons, but I regard samefagging as a high form of faggtry. There's one "raid" thread filled with this shit as it

Yes. It was.
I never said it was a loss, you said it was a win, a Trump win, and I suggested that to be retarded, which it is.
And nothing happens, because buzzfeed readers don't support Trump. If anything, it looks as though Trump's commentary reversed a downward trend.

Hollow and nonsensical rhetoric to deflect from the fact that you tried to ply as though noting the the majority of the population is viewed as livestock by our enemies is itself indicative of nefarious intent.

Never said it, merely noted that he was one example of the alternative-media - just as controlled as the old media - which is rising to replace the dying, the doomed, old media giants, hence degrading your narrative that Trump is somehow the sole cause of the MSM downswing in public trust or observance.

Depends. Via your narrative, I'm sure you'd suggest people are FUCKING WOKE BRO! which is just silly. 99% of the population still isn't thinking about Jews, isn't thinking about the left in a MEANINGFUL fashion (as the enemy and an agency of said Jews for the most part). But like you said, timeframe is everything, right?
Is the population more pacified than in 2014? 2015? Fucking YES, if only in that niggers aren't literally burning down cities left and right. Baltimore, Ferguson, etc.
Are people more 'aware', what the fuck that is even supposed to mean I don't know, than then? I don't know really - maybe? In some cases? As a whole, probably not really in a MEANINGFUL sense?

Non-indicative of anything. Firstly, annecdotal evidence. I could come back and say my little sister is dating a nigger and has purple hair, or that my brother told me most of the lads in his school think Glee is good television and that traps aren't gay, but what would that lead to but circular bullshit? Nothing. Second, kids have always been edgy - its what kids are all about. But how many of those kids actually hold the shit to heart, and how many are MAGA-hat'd redditor plebs who spout the memes because they're memes bro, while also thinking fag marriage is okay, Israel could be an ally, and there's not actually anything wrong with being Jewish? More than you'd like to admit, no doubt.

FTFY
FTFY

A good enough handle to recognize empty rhetoric by a blow-hard talking like he's got a bigger dick than he's got, at least, yeah.
FTFY all around.

Why do we need funding anyway? It's a national emergency we don't funding. Call in troops and have them built fortifications.

That's what Reagan intended to do too, but look what happened there. Amnesty of any kind is always a mistake.

Don't you shills see a dead on arrival bill when it comes floundering before your noses?
This ain't getting passed.
It's got amnesty AND wall funding.
First will be torpedoed by some of the Republicans, second one by a lot of Democrats.
It's meant to delay till the new Congress gets in.

Oh, by all means.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811078 (and from the kikes own mouths)

Now, are you actually going to fucking sit there and pretend that there are not Israeli news agencies that have been positive toward Trump and supportive of him, and are even now?

Your commentary is exactly why they keep winning.
You will never be anything but a Nazi until you take that away from them, and we cannot rely upon the continued misuse of that narrative to reliably bring about the downfall of that narrative itself. Until you destroy the ability of kikes and shabbos to sling that accusation at you, until you can laugh and own it, or at least, until we have a leader who can, then we'll never get anywhere.
Hard fact.

That's neato sport, but also irrelevant, because I'm not saying anything of the sort.
What I'M saying is
Which means you support fucking Israel, which makes you a fucking neocon.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND. Seriously, you want to make the claim he's a stepping stone? Cool, I was always on board with that narrative… And then he started cucking up/fucking up left and right, and being a rather shitty stepping stone, which is still in line with the narrative of him having potentially been a stepping stone that is now fucking failed due to fuckening/cuckening.
Paradigm shifts? See, that's the problem - he may not have actually been such, and the assumption that he was, the assurance that he is, fits exactly in line with my stated view on this matter, which is that this is all a pressure release for white discontent. By your statements, I have to suggest that it appears to be working - you think there's some major gains being made, and its just not there.

You don't though. You ignore the happenings that don't suit your narrative. Granted, most lemmings don't even have af fucking narrative besides "netflix and cum is sweet". Listen to Pierce.

For

Sorry nigger.

those are some nice numbers user, could I have some source for them?
I starting to get into the kikes repeated shoas' as it is quite interesting and entertaining

sheeeeeeet

Tor user proving once again that they never have anything worthwhile to say. kys.

I do wonder, will Trump make good decisions in 2019 when the Senate has better people in it and McCain is dead or will he still be as shit

That tor user seemed to prove his arguments by supplying evidence for his position, whereas those disagreeing with him are sperging out and throwing insults at him for telling the truth, as you are, without considering a word he's posted.

Of the two positions, his is researched and qualified, yours is childlike fanatical blind support of a CIA-engineered cult.

And this is just half way down the thread. You are obviously not from around here. Let me help you, just take a seat here in this cozy oven and we'll sort this out before you know it!

(heiled)
I know insulting kikes is fun but why don't you just filter the interior oven decorator and have a better discussion on the thread?

Yet you are the ones defending jewry here…

A couple of small incidents in Syria is nothing in comparison to how badly Trump has fucked them with the Iran base and his quiet backing of hezbollah and promotion of peace in Syria. The zionist support is simply a symptom of how well he's keeping them quiet while he systematically fucks them at every available opportunity. He's not doing everything at once and he gives them what they want in some instances to keep them and the deepstate at least same what sated and easier to handle but his shitcanning of a number of hardline neocohen hawks from the admin, the explusion of Kushner, that kike Bannon, and his scrapping of the major trade deals, on top of the blatant nods he gives to white supremacists makes it obvious as all fuck who's side he's on. He concedes some things but overall he's right on target. A lot of you blow every little minuscule thing out of proportion when it hasnt even been a year yet. (of course a lot of that is also blackpill shilling)

The fact that every thread where we have verified news of Trump getting shit done gets instantly flooded by kikes saying nothing we do matters, shows that it DOES matter. They seem to follow the sjw book-o-tricks where they take what we call them and use it against us instead. Remember when sjw started calling us snowflakes and cucks? Now the kikes call us kikes in an attempt to make it mean nothing.

But we all know they shiver when their schemes are found out.

T_D seems to have some new interns I take it.

What the fuck are you implying you reddit vermin?

Askenazis aren't the majority in israel, that graph still makes me laugh however

Thankfully some anons get it. This "amnesty" deal is designed to fail. The democrats will NEVER pass anything that demands funding for the wall, an end to chain migration, etc. This is designed from the outset to fall through. The dems will piss and moan and make a lot of noise about it publicly, but they won't pass anything that smells of compromise, because they understand that doing so alienates the non-DACA-protected beaners. We've already seen how that lot reacted to Pelosi.

This deal is designed to whittle away the remainder of the six months "protection" DACA beaners were given, nothing more. It gives Trump plausible deniability over shutting down DACA down, because at least he "tried". But shutting down DACA is exactly what this amounts to.

Is that shitskin hasbara sperging out again?

[the he himself brought in…]
[only he hasn't]
[don't you mean the based and fashy /ourguy/ the one you've all been touting as the secret NatSoc media mogul who spent his entire career promoting wars for isreal],
[Attacking Iran with Sanctions and recanting deals already made with them to serve isreal's interests or indeed his own private interests do not count],
So pretending he's on our side, giving subtle CIA programmed allusions to being on 'ourside' whileonloy serving jewish interests are great as long as he's signalling to his core brainwashed and retarded blind supporters.

yeah

Literally the only people i've ever seen do this are jewish.

Pretending to be retarded is still shitposting user.

You ARE pretending…right?

Yes you shitskinned hasbara kikes are clearly still on here, complaining about goys being disobedient to your demands we all play ball with your jewish agenda

And to what conclusion do you expect this proposed sense of disillusionment to arrive at,

Looks like he surely waits in every minute of someone talking about him so he can type with his greasy fingers onto the keyboard.
He took it without directly being replied, that dumbass. And he wants people to take him seriously.

Better question would be,
What do you think keeping everyone cheering on ZOG pretending it is helping whites despite all evidence to the contrary will accomplish ultimately for the white race?

(((you)))

So the obvious answer is to abandon all leaders and wallow in nihilism. Fucking brilliant.

I've replied to several openly jewish posters here, like you, shilling for ZOG and calling them out on it.

No perhaps it's better to not suck the dick of every Judas goat traitor working to destroy the white race, as you and your friends here appear to be telling us.

Your arguments consist of,
That really is some twisted up Talmudic bent-logic you present here.

Great news? No wall? DACA amnesty? Refugee and H1B programs left untouched? He's breaking every promise he made. FRAUD.

Well hopefully we can get an user in the senate in 2018 so they can primary out Trump if he keeps this shit up
Legitimately probably the best way to go

As far as I know you're actually a Jew sent here in order for Holla Forums to attack its own and eat itself ala TRS but don't know we are anons so are immune to that
Or you're a 14 year old kid
I bet you don't even know what Australia is, or at least its context in my post
:^)

Yes, you do have to work with the one you've got. but you DON'T have to personally invite anymore you idiot

Oh please do continue. Call everyone a zog pozz guzzling kike as much as you want. That will truly show them of what a highly educated intellectual you are. By showing your top notch skills in discussion and debates, no-one can ever refute your "hard proof evidence". Not even a genius can comprehend the level of enlightenment which you possess. Because You really know how to make people to "Listen and Believe".

You really should read the OP so you can adjust your blackpill accordingly shill-kun.

Let's compare the two positions
I and others have presented evidence proving you are shilling for jewry.
You have abused every user calling out the jews, telling us that jews are attacking him in their press while ignoring the equal amount of zionist jews backing him in their press and accused every user proving their argument of them being "jews", while all you and your cohorts have done is promoted jews telling us our only option is to support jews to save us from jews, on Holla Forums a board ostensibly created to kind of avoid all this shilling for jews shit we get every day on every other MSM outlet.

robertwwhitaker.com/
Why couldn't we have memed Bob Whiteaker in?

He's done. You give them an inch, they take a mile. Immigration was his platform, he cannot budge on it at all. He has and now people will turn on him hard.

Shut the fuck up you effeminate faggot.

Ok you know what because you never seem to advocate for any actual solution I advocate one to you and you know what I actually seriously mean it
Fucking run for senate in 2018, I'm probably not even going to bother to say anything positive about you as you'll just call it Kike shillery and you know what air enough
We fucking need somebody, anybody to stand up because you fucking know what I agree Trump is a kike puppet at this point but calling him a puppet won't do anything and it'll just play onto their red vs blue narrative shit, but if we have an actual /ourguy/ even if its a sperg in the senate and make him an actual contender for President, because since Trump has been labeled a Nazi so hard by the media an actual Nazi presidential candidate if not done completly spergy has a pretty fucking good chance of Primaring out Trump and fuck if any of you lot here not just you hasbarafag have any charisma then you've got a pretty good shot of beating Cuckerber, maxquane sheeiters or what ever pathetic drop they've got running on the other side
So fucking do it
HASBARAFAG FOR PRESIDENT 2020
I actually mean this shit
Because I live in the wrong fucking country

Is it just me or does the old shill ID's stop posting itt when new "Drumpf is a puppet" posters come in? It's almost as if….

MAGA

Dead, the media would grill him to the dust, neither of the party would support him due to the state that US is in "Don't be a racist" mentality and normies wouldn't vote for him. US has been pozzed since the 1960' and been drastically changed under nigger king.

Trumps a smart man, and he's well aware how much the democrats are hated by people with souls. I wouldnt be surprised if he's killing time and waving this shit in front of their stupid kike faces just to mess with them like he did with mittens, because once the 2018 midterms hit he's going to have absolute dominance in the house. Likely to the point he could amend the constitution.

Get the fuck off my board then commie red scum. Red vs Blue. Retards vs Rationals. T_D vs Holla Forums, fuck off.
This shit could be applied to anything.

Suck my veiny cock you retarded jewish faggot.

insecure mental gymnastics. some kikes are obviously extremely smart. the fact that they have some help from their nepotism instincts doesn't invalidate that observation. it obviously takes some amount of brains to fuck over EVERY POWERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD FOR CENTURIES. if you can't admit that you're a mental midget or shill.

looking at those corpse pictures and the spammy nature of your posting and the tryhard oven memes I'm leaning towards shill. if you want to disprove that you're a shill then you get only one chance: talk about the holocaust. did it happen? if not, what actually happened?

Mate I mean how (((they))) have grips in both sides
Though Trump's win did open up a window and it looks like none of us are pushing it harder, I just want to see something done, I don't mean gay meet ups like TRS I mean actually something because at the moment the whole Trump thing has only been a positive because it's stopped Hillary from starting WW3 with Russia
Fuck maybe and probably I'm wrong but I still want to see President user and if Trump continues to do shit against what got him elected in the first place then we can do it in 2020

You wanna hear the truth?
He's a sandnigger. And his asshole hurts because his country will get glassed by the jews, and because he'll never be white.
youtube.com/channel/UCSQch8QFqHA1iTL5gAG8NlA

Oh, well if he's a Sandnigger in Sandnigger land than he better at least kill some kike scum

This really crows my russels SHAREBLUE.COM
IMWITHHER3056?

The truth is that I like every other legit non-jewish user want you kikes off this board.
You outstayed your welcome 1 second after the Trump campaign was announced, you have proceeded to reduce the quality and value of this board from your very presence,all you and your cohorts do is now annoy every user, then you mass report any user for exposing you kikes.

It's only evident that I am white, arguing in defence of whites, while all you and your friends have done is gaslight the legit anons and promote jewish controlled opposition.

Calling out jews on Holla Forums isn;t the sole preserve of "oy vey da muslims"
Every single user wants you kikes gone.

Now you're back to this shit

Christ, this entire channel reeks with #FreePalestine and critical theory commie sewage. Next he'll announce of Christianity and Religion of Cuck™ being one and the same, and should work together. No, nigger, the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy. Kikes and sandnigger share the same fate, death.

Of course I am you idiot shareblue bitch.
You hold no power here.

Well, when you say shit like this, you'll have no problem providing a picture of your arm with a timestamp, eh?

It really is you hasbarafag. Being this illiterate, for this long? You must be a sandnigger

Seriously tell my why the fuck should you not run for Senate and later the Presidency

Which means it will never pass and Trump gets good press for “trying”.

Instead of trying to purposefully derail and ruin this thread, you lying kikes should check out the thread I just posted of an interview of the Shooter's neighbour stating the alleged shooter was set up by CIA-niggers and also was a Trump supporter, which breaks the CIA-kike narrative, you've been trying to shill on here.

You're jewish bosses will give you overtime to shut out that shit from getting out.

Silly you, did you forget it. His narrative is the most important thing to keep himself relevant. The same way as he does it now, begging for attention.

Oh, quality, I know which thread to shitpost in right now.

If you weren't an obvious shill I'd take offence. The old tactic of infiltration and false grassroot movement doesn't work here moshie.

Anons don't copy the opinions of the majority. Our board will never agree on anything and that is a blessing. It means you can come here every working day of the week and spout "Drumpf supporters are dumbf!" and "kikes rule everything just give up!" and it doesn't change anyones mind. We form our own opinions based on what we see and hear. I guess that is why shills always downplay or hide everything good he does.

Trump is the best step in the right direction and any other would have lead us down the path of the Weimar republic.

You think the CIA aren't Kikes, why?

If he wants to keep himself relevant why doesn't he run for Senate

Well there is always progress to be made though and that's where we should come in

He can't, he's probably posting from his Goatmilk-powered internet connection in Chechnya or some shit.

At no point did I ever say that.
The CIA was formed by kikes after WWII, to produce black propaganda to scare the American public into doing what the jews tell them to do and enable the American government to justify illegal wars for isreal help create the greater isreal project.

The CIA are kikes

He's not an American. And proposing a good alternative is too hard for him, the same way as commies.

Absolutely. We have a long way to go before we're done pushing the Overton window right.

How many of you jews are on here in this thread, openly talking together about ways to silence a goy exposing you kikes shilling on here?

It's this shameless kikery by you organised teams of jews openly boasting of how you manage these boards, that proves you are jewish and not some dumb goy CIA operative blindly working for jews.

Fuck I'm tired and I guess I saw "which breaks the CIA-kike narrative, you've been trying to shill on here." as breaking our narrative that the CIA are kike niggers
I'm going to bed
and remember
H A S B A R A F A G
F O R
P R E S I D E N T
2 0 2 0

Still want to hear it from him

That really truffled my macadamia, tell me more shareblue.
Are you still with her 2064

Everyone should go check out
Shareblue.com
To see what they are shilling today against Trump

How can you cry for three paragraphs over one sentenced, effeminate bitch boy?

Shareblue.com
You are wasting them brock monies over here. You achieve 0. And you will lose your sanity when we are done with you.

That's what the neighborhood removal squads are for.

Mediamatters,shareblue.com:
Trump is winning, you are losing.
And you will continue to lose.
Truth > money

I guess, he's fled to other threads and concentrating there, thinking that no-one knows it's him.

A day.at the shareblue office:
Morning coffee
Repeat cycle

he keeps happening

There is a difference between IQ and time preference. Jews are high IQ like whites, but unlike whites, Jews have a high time preference. This means they place greater value on things obtained sooner rather than later. For instance, someone with a high time preference may want $10 now rather than $50 in a week.

What this means for the Jews is that they place value on short term gains but do not plan for decades or even centuries. Every scam sees them get benefit in the short term, and this is pleasing for them. But they cannot see the long term effects - that those around them become wise to their work. So they are surprised when they find that they are persecuted - how could their chain of beneficial actions hurt them?

Another example is genetics - there is short term benefit to marring your cousin: family alliances, keeping wealth within the family etc. But in 5 generations your children are inbred. This is the view of a high time preference mindset.

Yep, he fled to Vegas thread in order to try to create his safe space there. Cowardly nigger.

I know ~800,000 DACA faggots is more like ~2,000,000 since they're all in their prime breeding years but if those 3 things are written into the deal with concrete language, I'll accept the amnesty. Those 3 bullet points are enough to save us from the impending demographic timebomb caused by illegal and legal, 3rd-world immigration. A working E-verify system with actual enforcement cuts the illegals off at the knees economically so they self deport. The wall keeps them from coming back in even if leftist politicians try to pull border security funds. The RAISE Act basically limits immigration to European whites, the highest castes of poo-in-loos, and wealthy Asians. At least poos and yellows aren't net financial drains on white taxpayers and have fewer kids than whites.

Holla Forums is a natsoc board, not a civnat one.

Reagan amnesty in the 80's turned California from a consistently Red state to one that votes Democrat every election. Because the native population of California was fucking replaced. Most of the DREAMer spics are concentrated in the American Deep South which usually votes GOP. Guess what amnesty will do to Texas and all of those states? The same as California.

You've just outed yourself as a civic nationalist. I don't care if you showed me some jewish study proving indians and asians have the highest IQ's and biggest dicks. America is a white nation, created by our Founding Fathers for exclusively white people. Niggers were brought here in chains intended to perform labor (and this was a mistake, mind you). There is absolutely zero excuse to grant more citizenship to non-whites.

You have to go back. Sorry about the assholes you will be forced to put up with there.

CUCKS OUT

Normalfags were already burning maga hats when this was brought up earlier. Why do they think it’ll be received better this time?
NO DACA
NO ILLEGAL ALIENS
AND BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

Pro amnesty is code for anti white.
Kill yourself.

If Mexico can't pay for the wall, make the liberals pay for that shit

You are a traitor and you will hang.

Screenshot this post.

1. Trump will "cave" and give amnesty to the 800k illegals, in return for ending chain illegals, RAISE, and funding for the wall… eventually this passes but a weaker version of it.

2. ICE will continue to deport DACA people, much to the (((media)))'s chagrin.

That's an interesting viewpoint. I'd still argue jews are low IQ though. Look at the NFL thing, it didn't even benefit them short term. It was just a case of them pushing their anti-white agenda too far, too fast for no apparent reason but foolishness. I'd also argue their high time preference is a sign of their shoddy mental faculties in and of itself.

Reagan's amnesty covered ~2.7m illegals. The US population at the time was ~240 million which means he effectively legalized ~1.2% of the population. Due to the concentration of these illegals, it broke Red California. If the ~800k DACA dreamers receive amnesty, it would represent the legalization of ~0.2% of Americas 325m population. 1/6th the impact is still worse than 0 impact but saying these illegals are numerous enough to swing borderline states is over exaggerating the situation.

Chain migration alone accounts for more undesireable immigrants legally taking residence in the US each year than the total number of DACA-eligible illegals. The net change in illegals and their repurcussions (anchor babies, relatives coming in on the chain) due to the wall, ending chain migration, the RAISE provisions, and working E-verify outweighs the number of DACA illegals by a huge margin.

You missed that last statement. Groups that aren't outbreeding whites aren't a threat. The RAISE Act sets strict yearly limits on the total number of immigrants and those totals are low enough that poos and yellows could never establish a demographic foothold of any significance.

This, Jews aren't very smart. They just are good at emotional deception and use their tribe's cronyism and nepotism.

You will never achieve a white America through half-measures. America is only 60% white and that number is artificially inflated by our liberal definition of what counts as white (jews, mestizos) and that there is still a substantial boomer population. Among school age children, whites are a minority and we don't have room to grant another 800,000 amnesty when my children and grandchildren will be on pace to be the only white kids in their classroom.

You keep talking about illegals but I actually don't give a shit about someone's arbitrary paperwork. If a bunch of Afrikaneer refugees landed on our shores I'd happily take them into our country. But spics have no legitimate business being in America, whether they have papers saying they're "citizens" or not. It makes zero difference.

Also, I want to add that you're short-sighted in extrapolating your numbers. Spics breed like rabbits, and taking on an extra 800,000 will multiply exponentially in the coming generations. This is a battle that will span many generations, and you while it might not drastically affect life for us today, I can guarantee that our grandchildren will feel the pain when all of those spics' grandchildren are considered "American citizens".

They still need to file papers. The amnesty just makes it so they won't be arrested on the spot while filing. Those that choose to ignore the rules will still be removed.

The details haven't been finalized or released yet, but historically "amnesty" usually meant an expedited citizenship where their applications were processed before all other immigrants, and they were virtually guaranteed acceptance unless they had a criminal record or something.

And african nigger rapefugees do?

Not really, their children always come out very liberal. They actually have as many children as liberal White women. This is almost as absurd as the cuckservative argument that spics are "classically conservative". In fact Mexicans are worried that even young girls in Mexico are just not having kids anymore as Catholicism is becoming passé.

un.org/esa/population/meetings/panel_policy_MDG/Zuniga.pdf

HEIL'D

Let's just hope that ICE deports all the fuckers before anything of this sort is passed.

fuck no. America for whites, it's what our Founding Fathers fought for.

Dude all of your recommendations are literally playing with fire. So we should accept hundreds of thousands of spics because maybe, just maybe, their kids won't breed as much as them? I live in the Deep South close to Texas and we're flooded with beaners. Miscegenation is rampant because many white people are retards and think a "light-skinned latina" is white like them. It's just not worth the risk, one extra mexican is one too many.

lmao that's not actually a song in the game is it

No, and you're are a fucking idiot. Its just a song converted in gameboy advance style.

But you just said you'd happily welcome african rapefugees. I'm confused, user.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

What a fucking dumbass. I think you took a wrong turn on your way to reddit kid

dunno, they're japs after all, could have gone unnoticed

wew. Sorry anons, I've somehow never seen white South Africans be referred to as Afrikaners before. I only know them as Boers.

earlier I responded to this post. now my response is not in this thread. wtf is up with the mods again?

The Turk does not take kindly to any criticism of the zog emperor. His supply of hot pockets and DXM depends on it.

I thought the knee thing was niggers doubling down against the Jews' will and the Jews only pretended to go along with it. I view the Jew-pet relationship in the US as an extremely fragile one where the Jews think they have way more control than they actually do and they have no plan B for when niggers turn on them. That's a long-term miscalculation, something that can frankly happen to anyone, no matter how smart. I'm still in the camp "don't underestimate your opponent" even if mods delete my posts for it.

I'm not sure I attacked Trump at all. I just talked about how the Rothschilds have to be decently smart to set up the global scam they're running. That they saw opportunities others didn't and took advantage before anyone else could, and that this implies some kind of intelligence. I think 3c0338 may have been a mod who didn't like it when I critisized his views and accused him of shilling (questionable move on my part, btw). But there's also the possibility that the board was just glitched and my post never went through to begin with. I'm willing to let the issue go as long as I don't get my posts deleted in the future, or banned or whatever.

800,000 is the official number, like that there's 11 million illegals. It's more like 2-3 million, which will undoubtedly multiply to over 6 million in less than a generation. And you can bet your ass that the prohibitions against chain migration will be watered down and loopholed to absolute DEATH. The only thing that matters here are deportations, and keeping shitskins out. Any other promises on the table are, as usual, just to placate nervous white people, just like the original legislation for a border wall was completely ignored, and whites forgot about it over time.
Yes they fucking do. Are you being intentionally dense? High-paying tech, science and medicine jobs are being completely monopolized by wealthy Indians, Asians and Arabs. Go by the engineering, biomedical sciences or computer science buildings at any university to see what I'm talking about. The political power of these groups is going to increase exponentially in the coming years, which will be very bad for any whites where they're numerous.

Site was fucking up. I had replies disappear too, with nothing mentioned in the board log.

He was not meant to be a savior, he was mean to be a limited bulwark against the advancing leftist agenda so that we could have the time to gather our numbers and combine our efforts to actually fight off this mess.

Can't stop The Don

[czech em]

Shere amount of impotent shareblue rage tells me Trump is doing good.
I would worry when the shills stay quiet tbh

It's business over ethnic identity.

Post the original, faggot

Pure, concentrated cancer.

OY VEY, THIS MEANS X
Actually, this is a bill not even half of the Republicucks will support. It will stall, fail, and prevent Congress from doing anything until re-elections in 2018. That's about it. End of thread.

And if it does happen it has Trump's name all over it. Who knew that he was just another Reagan?

Democrats suing for the right to win elections

archive.is/VeOFc

tewide elected offices, Democrats ask the Supreme Court to overturn Wisconsin’s legislative map because their party has failed to translate its statewide vote totals into a proportionate number of wins in the state legislature.

THIS IS HOW DESPERATE THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

I lived in Madison, WI during the Scott Walker recall election and I can assure you these people are literally like children. It was the only gubernatorial recall election in US history to fail - and it failed because these people think they represent the voice of the majority, but keep losing because of "overwhelming republican money". I can't even begin to explain how child like and full of hatred the progressive left is. It's making me upset just thinking about it again. They literally believe they are the only ones with a moral high ground and that whatever they want should be implemented because they say so - democracy or laws be damned. When Walker won his recall election, I'll never forget the weeks of kvetching, conspiracies, and hatred. It was like half of the city lost a loved one. Of course, I was happier than ever but it really redpilled me on the absolute state of the left in America. Sad isn't the right word, but it comes close.

SHAREBLUE.COM
>>>suicidewatch

Question; Is trump considered the least popular president?… Like, he is trying to appease one side, who would hate him regardless when he does, and by doing so, makes the right hate him.

Bush Jr. is probably the most hated prez in US history, maybe tied with Nixon.

Eleven million people who chose to come illegally in the first place are going to go home and get their visas and residences approved. Yeah, no, Moishe.

No. We shouldn't accept any Mexicans. But it's a fact that liberal Whites have 50% fewer children than conservative Whites… this mirrors liberal Hispanics as well.

I'm just saying that if we stop the bleeding we can win the demographic war.

Trump's approval rating is 45%… the best Republican approval rating in his first year of presidency since Reagan.

source: /r/the_donald

Don't be such a flaming faggot: rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

Surely you're a former Drumpf supporter :^)

Once you name the shareblue.com
Shill it loses it's sanity.
Make sure to name the shareblue.com
When you see one.
IMWITHERCRUZMISSIELEGUACTURTLE2073

That's rite fellow correct the sharebluer!
IMWITHERCRUZMISSIELEGUACTURTLE2073

FUCK DRUMPHH

I hate it, but its a good deal, LEGAL immigration is our real problem, and this would take care of it.

shareblue.com
TODAY, WE WILL REMIND THEM

I am thankful every day we have IDs on this board.

I was instead pointing out how riled normalfags are getting when amnesty was brought up earlier and they burnt pro-trump gear they bought, like the people burning nfl jerseys.

The RAISE act grandfathers in any person who is "American" [anchor baby] their entire family. The legality of this would then also be extended to other programs such as refugee aid. Did you flee from asylum land? You now have a right to 'family reunification' which means your entire extended family gets to come on over and are instantly Americans, no citizen test needed, despite not knowing the language, the history and having a shitstain culture.

This is how you devise plans to keep up your economic growth for your fellow kikes in wallstreet. Never mind the fact that these bureaurats promote feminism as a way to stop the innate population from growing which if they had not done this there would not be a economic downturn.

This is about white genocide, nothing more, nothing less and the synagogues need to be bombed.

The shills still piss and moan occasionally about IDs, but they just rent huge blocks of address space to compensate.

jews seem to be a hivemind psychopath

psychopaths are learning-deficient, but seem smart because they're the best tricksters on earth

most pollacks won't like this because it's not a 100% RIGHT NAO win for us, but this is simply the most realistic option for us, and will lead to long-term white success. Shills and jews will astroturf as angry anons and declare trump a cuck for doing the smart thing.

Where does it say that family is included? I'm pretty sure RAISE act is not the one of two potential bills that grants chain migration. And Trump made it clear "no chain migration" must be part of the bill.

And what's with you faggots, this whole thread by OP is such obvious gaslighting. The c-span source doesn't play out that way. The take away I got from it is basically "it's our responsibility now and we have no fucking idea how to handle this".
c-span.org/video/?435059-1/trump-administration-officials-testify-decision-rescind-daca

GREAT

So I would say that this NFL thing is a manifestation of the High Time Preference because it is the blacks operating independently. The Jew writes the Golem's program with a thought of maybe 6 months, 2 or 3 years tops. All these years down the track the negro golem plays up: he isn't going off programming, its just that the Jews didn't think what would happen 50 years on from setting the blacks down this path.

And yes, High Time Preference is definitely a mental deficiency, but it is separate from IQ.

They must be desperate since a ruling in their favor would mean that the Republican party could likewise never get pushed out if the tables turned.

Not how it works. You need to study economics not just watch jewtube videos made by nutters.

I'd say define resource, but I'll just go ahead and say, NO, it can't be proved they own half of anything significant today.

You do know you can see which banks own the Federal Reserve on the gov website and in what percentage yes? Ok, then you go and see as best you can, who owns those banks.

The Rothschild investment bank today is very small. Now if they secretly control Goldman Sachs, that would be something. But the point is, what we can discover and prove says it's jew hype like one of the kikes bad movies. Fun fact though, Soros got his start with them in the London office. Also, all the Panama Paper bullshit benefit them and their Reno, NV location the most. The US is now the big place to hide dirty money especially in US real estate and old Shlomo rothschild is at the center of that.

I love how liberal subhumans and lolburturdians keep spewing numbers like that make them smart in any way.
1% in macro economics and national level politics is fucking huge.

TOPKEK
-24FailRoundAClock

off topic, sorry, but holy fuck, Chelsea Clinton is trans. check that adam's apple

Thanks for correcting the record!
.002 shekels have been deposited on your account

saved!

You can't be this new

Holeguy is a forced meme that must never be released to the normies.

Make America great again by giving amnesty to millions of shitskins and increasing "skilled immigration" to drive down wages of technical fields? Fucking BASED! As long as they all wear red maga hats and adopt our culture, like watching Netflix and kardashians then it is all good and I welcome then as fellow Americans.

Until democrats or cuckservatives are elected in a few years and simply refuse to enforce the laws, as they have every other time.

Especially when most votes come down to only having a 0.5-1.5% lead over the competition. 1% is the difference between having a red state and a swing state, which eventually turns to a blue state.

You missed the fact that the left ignores laws constantly. Granting them anything is a loss. Making any sort of deal is a loss. Because they have never kept up their end of the bargain.

Honestly after the gushing over his "beautiful Jewish grandchildren" he was going to do something beautifully jewy. But I didn't know he would Jew as far as to stab his entire base in the back. That is some damn beautiful Jewry right there.

Time to take a break from Holla Forums. You're a bunch of dumb niggers right now

For supporting Trump? Agreed.

Trump intentionally made his demands too high for the Senate to agree with it. This kills the DACA. Reading anymore into it than that is pointless imho.

Fuck DRUMPHHHH
SHAREBLUE.COM

…and Reagan was one of the worst presidents we've every had, and a key player in our demographic crisis.

A high approval rating in our judaized society isn't usually a good thing.

You forgot to write

This really zucchinies those profiteroli

Wth
IMWITHER2063

Visit
Shareblue.com
To FUCK DRUMPHHHH

fellow nazis

I wanted a president who wasn't afraid of becoming popular, and Trump wasn't him.

*unpopular

High energy

Welcome to civic nationalism

Can we degrade it from permanent amnesty to temporary amnesty?

Something like "we will ship you last" and "unlike your parents we will not hold your illegal occupancy against you if you apply for citizenship properly from Mexico"?

We should still boot them but unlike parents who sneak in who go to back of line (or just ban forever) our tolerance can simply be that we treat them normally when they apply in future instead of as criminals.

But this is only if they come forward and leave voluntarily. If they hide and force us to boot them no mercy.

lel

This thread is old news, the demands by the Republicans for a DACA bill has already been released. The Democrats are not going to allow DACA because Trump hasn't compromised on any of his demands like Schumer or Pelosi claimed, it's pretty much dead now.

I'm pretty sceptical of a lot of what Trump has done, and I've come to the realisation that not only is he not the next Hitler (as should have been obvious to everyone), but he isn't everything he promised on the trail (you have to make your bargaining chips credible, especially the ones you fabricate to give away), however this is undeniably a genius move. It's forcing the hands of the Democrats and Neocons hardcore. They've been legitimising the opposition to closing migration among their supporters by characterising it as caring for those in need. They have also already been vocally pushing for amnesty for some time. So which will it be? Guarentee a cut off of future access to the leftist muds and lose all bar