What if it's good?

What if it's good?

it wont be

Then we get a good game.

What if it's bad?
We get to post smug anime girls.

We can't lose.

We can, by mindlessly assuming the best, getting needlessly hyped and then being disappointed.

The only option with the current industry is to assume any new game is utter broken garbage without evidence to the contrary.

surely those are Konami employees that are being forced to under the threat of working at the pachinko factory.

What if we dont think it be like it is, but it do?

Then I'll pirate it.

It will probably be better than V. It could just fart and be better than V.

I'm sure there's some people that unironically like it, just like there's people that like mighty number 9

Already preordered my copy and 5 other copies for co-workers and friends.

So a single question "what if it's good" is hype?

Holy shitballs.

Can't wait for Mark to sticky hype-threads again and remind everyone to preorder it like he did with MGSV

Considering how downhill Konami has been lately, I seriously doubt anything good will come of this. Seriously, don't let their ownership of the series dissuade you from seeing that Konami will likely fuck it up. Its better to assume its gonna be trash until its out and we can make more informed opinions. This will avoid any hopes being dashed when it comes out and leave either smug self-satisfaction or a pleasant surprise for you when it comes out.

MGS V gameplay was solid enough, and zombies are too far removed from how bland and unpolished the story of V was, but that's merely moving sideways instead of up.

Oh please, we all know he'll do that with Death Stranding even though it seems to be doing the same bullshit(open world co-op)

What if my dick's in your ass

It is the lowest tier of hype.
You can't be disappointed if you never have hope.

Wanna give it a shot fag boy?
;)

Didn't he say that it would be "limited" open-world rather than just open-world, the best idea of what that means is Ground Zeroes structured maps/levels. He also said it would have online features, but I don't recall that it would necessarily be co-op.

Yes.

It might be good, but it will be a multiplayer game. That's all the discerning patrician needs to dismiss it.

Then it's good. All odds are against it being good.

Mark is such a kike he went full circle and turned into a goy.

KONAMI PLS
O
N
A
M
I

P
L
S

>implying

I assume every game is shit until proven otherwise.
I'm never disappointed and occasionally pleasently surprised.
I've never liked zombies, so I'll probably be skipping it no matter what.

I'll probably still not play it, as the only one I played is snakes revenge on the nes.

then we will have threads with anons playing the game while others erroneously meme about bad things they apparently learned about in random some cunts youtube video.

wew laddie.

Zombies are an excuse to write shitty AI. The game devs willingly planned to make a game with shitty AI before they even made it. If you haven't figured this out yet you should gas yourself.

Fuck you and fuck your thread. Metal Gear is dead and it should remain that way, this is just a cashgrab with reused assets andbcompletely shitting on the series lore, if you buy it then you are the biggest retard to ever live and you support a horrible company like Konami. If you pirate it then you are shit too and you are wasting your precious and finite time on shit games, you could actually spend that time playing something good or doing something else. I mean seriously, Metal Gear Survive? Can you get any more generic than that? Hello pachinkonami it's 2016, the L4D craze died like 6 years ago and Umbrella Corps is the same kind of shit, japanese execs are stuck in the past. And they have such a lack of confidence on this game that they feel the need to shoehorn this into Metal Gear because otherwise the fact of how shit this is would be even more evident. You saw all those reused assets, ridiculous plot (even for MG) and awfully cringy everything from that trailer and you still expect it to be "good"? Are you stupid? Why do you like supporting yakuza fronts is beyond me, they turned Goemon, Castlevania, Silent Hill and Metal Gear into fucking Pachinko and you are still excited or with any hope for anything from these cunts? Silent Hills? Hellooo??, Unfinished TPP? COME ON!. I just wanted to say that you are a faggot for having any hope over this, after time and time again you still are there waiting for them to shit on your facr, you battered wife.
tl;dr eat shit faggots

That's some nice ass art, user.

well, they are using old assets, they would be retarded if they cant make a good mod out of MGSV, to bad its going to use denuvo.

If we're lucky it'll be fun and we'll get some memes out of it.

Probably won't though.