New Study Shows: Right Wingers worse than Muslim Terrorists

Google and Soros funded think tank New America has produced the new study which has been weaponized by the Left.

Leftists and Liberals nationwide in the media and entertainment industry are passing around a biased study as fact to show that Evil White Male Supremacists are worse than Radical Religion of Cuck™ists.

>Sara Ruiz (((Grossman))) is the author at Huffpo

(((George Soros Jr))) sits on the New America Board of Directors. Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt is the chairman. Under Obama is received $1 million from the State Department.

Google stepped in a had think tank member Barry Lynn fired for suggesting google be broken up as a monopoly.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-dallas-gunman-micah-johnson-army-discharge-20160715-story.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/08/485239295/what-we-know-about-the-dallas-suspected-gunman
projects.propublica.org/hate-news-index/
fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism/most-wanted
ibb.co/cn87Ab
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4181672/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry for Reddit spacing

Now which percentage of the population do they make up? The answer becomes clear.

The fact that this came out today proves that Las Vegas was a lefty op. They are trying to justify the attack after the fact.

this shit pisses me off so much. they literally killed dozens of people only to push their leftist agenda and continue their occult degeneracy

Sources for study:

A bunch of Jewish and Muslim Leftist "journalists" writing articles against whites, Republicans and Christians. Just look at their Jewish faces.

Another Leftist blog, but assholes like Jimmy Kimmel are reporting this like it is an FBI statistic.

The Investigative Fund Reporters

Soon

Truly insane assessment. America died because of 9/11. We got two terms of a Bush and libtard Obama because of Osama Bin Laden. We owe over 20,000,000,000,000 because libtard Obama chose to have circumcised dick rammed up his ass for eight years than keep his campaign promises. The only reason any country acknowledges our existence is because our nuclear arsenal forces them to. China/Russia will take the place of America/Europe within a few decades because of it.

I'm guessing Soros just wants to rile up the shitskins in their communes because he shorted America like he shorted the Bank of England. I have no idea why Trump doesn't have somebody accident the shit out of this guy.

Oi Veh, its da white supremacists dat want anodda shoa dat need to be targeted by da FBI, even more den da Muslims, dey are a danger to my …our people.

Spread this and use it to discredit cultural (((studies))) like this.

And as we all know, there are pretty much right-wingers as there are MusIims in the US…

And what are we calling terrorism then? They use Roof as an example as he said "He was there to kill blacks" - so was that story from a few months ago out of (Chicago I think) where those three black people kidnapped and tortured that handicapped guy terrorism?

When Eliot "This is why you don't fall for the Asian woman meme" Rodger shot up a bunch of people, why wasn't the a terrorist attack? We know why he did it - he was pissed at women (society goes berserk over women but conveniently not enough here) and at men who had felt a thigh before.

Remember how I mentioned Roof earlier? Why wasn't en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers considered terrorism? Quote: "Johnson insisted on speaking with a black police negotiator, police said, laughed at authorities, sang, —–talked about killing whites—– and asked how many officers he had shot." chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-dallas-gunman-micah-johnson-army-discharge-20160715-story.html And here npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/08/485239295/what-we-know-about-the-dallas-suspected-gunman they say there were no found ties to terrorist groups. So what, if there's no found ties to a group it's not a terrorist attack? Except when one needs it to be and then it is?

This site is such an unstable piece of shit. Let me fucking post.

Are they seriously trying to use this as a defense for muds?

Yes because there are a staggering amount of people who will go along with it - some are just genuinely that stupid and can't think critically, and others know it's bullshit but will feed it since it helps their narrative.

Just wait for there to be some story like "96% of murders in Iceland are committed by whites! Why are white people so crazy?"

I fucking wish, shitlibs. I fucking WISH you were right. If white people were half as terroristic as shitskin muslims, we wouldn't have this problem in the first place. You're implying we're MORE? Please, if whites were more extremist than mohammed the pedo goatfuckerans than there would be no more shitskins on earth, since we would have glassed them all.

Living as a leftist in America must be a terrifying experience. Just going outside you encounter potential violent psychos on every corner and you have to tiptoe carefully in conversation or you'll trigger their toxic masculinity and they'll rape you and light you up with their Babykiller 5000. Your only hope is that a nearby gudboi recognizes you from your online virtue signalling and saves you from those evil nazis.

I've heard about this. Supposedly anyone can submit reports of "hate" crime as long as it sounds official.
projects.propublica.org/hate-news-index/

take a look at those snouts

Btw where are the olders studies showing leftards being the champions of terrorism? I know I've seen quite a few pie graphs of it.

I don't care anymore, I hope we become the monster they paint us as.

They are deliberately trying to divide America with this shit. Unfortunately there's no stopping this shit, and I only say it's unfortunate because Soros is no doubt going to profit off of internal conflict as he has a history of doing. You can;t have a moderate right when a radical left is growing. And you can't have a moderate left when a radical right is growing. The snowball has already started rolling and it's only going to get bigger from here on out.

The US already has a mechanism for tracking crime and terrorism. They weren't interested in those statistics. Why do you think they would be interested in anything you have to say if it doesn't fit their agenda?

Speaking of which, do you notice a trend?
fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism/most-wanted

What about average killstreak for each of the groups?

So eight chicks. Of course.
Oh wait. The second from top right is probably a tranny.

Nice timeframe. lel.

Proportionality. lel.

This kind of shit is why Common Core exists - how can someone make a counter-argument in the vein of proportional representation when they don't know what the hell proportionality is?

Daily Reminder: The two highest categories of terrorist activity in the US over the past several decades has been, respectively, Hispanic/Latino terror and Left-Wing/Anarchist terror.

Here's a nifty graphic demonstrating that last bit.

ibb.co/cn87Ab

America is a hell of a lot less than 15 percent Muslim. It's closer to around 1 percent. That should really tell you something

From August 15th to August 16th, I experienced a terrible case of the common cold. At no moment during that time period did I experience Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism. RACISTS BTFO HERE ARE STATS THAT PROVE IT

0.7%, last I checked.

See

From that graphic:
There were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the US over that period than there were Religion of Cuck™ic (7% vs 6%).
Both are over-represented, in terms of population contribution (2% and 0.7%, respectively).

Meanwhile the rest breakdown thusly:

SURVEILLANCE IS PEDOPHILIA
Look it up.

This is your brain on kike propaganda.

If whites had Religion of Cuck™ as religion and arabs Christianity, then there wouldn't be any non whites left or they would all have slave status.

You know, I heard that the majority of people who get the cold every year in America are White and/or men.
Clearly White men need to be stopped. They should be required to wear full biological containment suits anytime they're within 500 ft. of an individual who could potentially represent a population who is restricted, nay perhaps even oppressed, by the germs which White men invariably seem to spread.

Clearly, the common cold is just another sign of systemic White supremacy.

Then again, if Whites has that mudshit religion, we'd probably be 50% inbred just like the muds.

Sovereign citizens are lolbergs which makes them leftists, because left is anarchy at its pole and right is tyranny at its pole. People vs monarchy. It comes from the french revolution. Militias are obviously neutral. Complete garbage on so many levels.

Don't you mean (((study))), OP?

Who'd have thought that this amount of doublethink is possible in a "free" society.

dead soros kids can't advance their fathers legacy

I was going to make a post crunching their numbers, but it was too pathetic, and anyway then I got to the Jeremy Christian part. My sides are somewhere in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter at the moment.

Yeah, Soros lost big time on the 2016 election because Trump won. While I'm not totally satisfied with Trumps presidency I know that if Soros lost a billion dollars betting that our country would collapse when Hillary won then Trump was the right call. No regrets there.

That's some Jewish Nepotism right there.

(((NEW STUDY SHOWS)))

There is a reason that (((monotheism))) came out of the middle east. Look at all the great middle eastern civilizations that were created by monotheists. Hint; Rome and Persia don't count, both were created by pagans who were then overpowered by monotheism. The real answer is monotheism created no great civilizations. It only invades the peoples that already exist.

I wonder if they included "workplace violence" on that list.

(((study))) finds (((coincidences)))

/thread

We're cherrypicking dates? Let's include the rodney king riots etc.

It's almost like they can't make the correlation to their ramping up tensions and white people responding to their fuckery.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

yea, (((they))) are quick to link meth gypsies with cardboard license plates to the "Right"

The willingness of Lefties to distort reality in an effort to justify anti-white conclusions knows no bounds. Their arguments rebut themselves in the minds of sane people.

One recently told me that "the body count from white supremacy is in the tens of thousands." This is what he used to justify that claim:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4181672/

A study that basically says black people tend to live less healthy lifestyles and die of heart disease, diabetes etc at higher rates. There's a correlation between this and their self-reporting that they have suffered discrimination, ergo white racism killed them. Nothing to do with them refusing to own their shit and take care of themselves, it's all whitey's fault.

There really is nothing to discuss with people like this. It's time to fire up the helicopters.

Sickle cell was a creation of the (((white devil.)))

i'm curious on what counts as an "incident".

Slide thread.
That said, if this is the same garbage that has been going around for a while, there are obvious flaws in this (no longer new) study that have been beaten to death every time it comes up:
Tracks incidents, rather than deaths
Compares populations with a vast difference in size
Blatant lies about the motivation of attacks (the 2010 attack on an IRS office by a man who quoted Marx approvingly in his suicide note is listed as "right wing")

good joke