PAYNE

Does someone have a Max Payne one torrent for me? (Asking here because scurv is ded). Also i guess Max Payne threada
regards
painfrog

Other urls found in this thread:

oceanofgames.com/max-payne-1-free-download-game-setup/
forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=848215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thepiratebay.org you fucking retard

its a honeypot you nigre
nice trips tho

I've been downloading for over three years both pre the owner's arrest/server takedown and post and have yet to get a letter from my ISP.

If you somehow do you either downloaded a torrent from a shit tracker, or used uTorrent like the dipshit you are.

Try the IGG file.

MP1 had some very neat cutscene details

Ask in the share thread

It's a serious shame.
What's even a bigger serious shame is due to shitty reviewers Vanquish wrongfully looks like just another futuristic cover shooter with bullet time which it absolutely isn't.

oceanofgames.com/max-payne-1-free-download-game-setup/

If I remember correctly, to run Max Payne on Windows 7 & up you gotta convert all the audio files with a patch.

proofs?

Is MP3 good? I remember loving the first and second games but I remember not even wanting to touch MP3, but it's been a while I forgot why

Instructions and download
forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=848215

It's okay. I'd like it more if it ditched the constant cinematic interruptions, cover system and two weapon limit.(it's more like three but it's actually two)

Music was very neat by the end though

download and see??? it's not like the game is 200gb

It's an "okay" game, sucks as MP-game though but that's not a surprise considering it's by Rockstar that hasnt made anything but Bioware-tier filth since Vice City.

I really like it. the shooting is good and the jumping is good too. didn't bother much with the story because of all the instagram filters.

Microsoft removed DirectSound support in Vista. This broke Max Payne, as well as EAX in every single old game unless you pirate various Creative ALchemy stuff.

this doesnt work sedly

Doesn't work how? The .exe just doesn't open?

Make a .bat file with

start /affinity 1 MaxPayne.exe

in it, open up your process manager and force close Max Payne and then open the .bat file. It should bring up the launcher.

I forgot, name the .bat file MaxPayne.bat

too much work for a game tbh .I don't think the game aged that well too.

worked thank oyu

It's a good third person shooter but it's Max Payne in name only.

I honestly liked its gameplay more than 2 - 2 was too easy, too short with little variety, and too exploitable with its new Bullet time. 2 had a better story, but only marginally. 3 is still really held down by a lot of scripted sequences and linear set-pieces, on top of the unskippable cutscenes that make replaying it often more trouble than it's worth.

1 is still the best overall.

Is that site legit? I don't want to be making .bat files with these games for security measures.

I'm unsure about OceanofGames but IGG is legit.

No, it's complete shit.

The gameplay can be summed up as:
Trigger cutscene in which Max alerts the bad guys -> kill bad guys -> approach door to next area -> trigger cutscene in which Max alerts the bad guys in the next room -> rinse, repeat

The story is also pretty bad. Max acts like an idiot for the entire game, shaves his head for no reason, and gets jumped, beaten and robbed by roving bands of Hueniggers at least twice.

The movement and weapon mechanics are pretty solid but overall the game barely breaks a 5/10