I'm planning to buy the PS4 Pro, there is nothing wrong with it, isn't it ?

I'm planning to buy the PS4 Pro, there is nothing wrong with it, isn't it ?

it's a current gen console

Who cares, it's your money.

Pretty great except for the whole no games thing.

It's a PS4.

my waifu simulator is waiting for me

this tbh

You can't convince Holla Forums to buy you're shitty console we've already seen the specs we need to know.

Your console is going into production with hardware that is already outdated, and with no 4k blu-ray support, it's doomed all fucking ready.

this is a video games board, you might be making a better argument in favor of this on Holla Forums

it's got a low power cat cpu and a rx480

it's not pushing 4k on anything

the bright side is devs are going to have to go really hard on vulkan to try to squeeze power out of it, so good performance and easy ports

^this

but i guess what he wanted to say is:

I wonder if retards would pay another 100 bucks more for one more step in that console design

Who am i kidding , of course they would

this requires optimization for a wide range of hardware, pc devs have proven they're fine with just letting gameworks do the hard work and having the game suffer as a result.

mostly interested in framerate possibilities, maybe some resolution bump but 4k? not buying a new tv any time soon.

It's got one good game currently.
Just wait until more stuff gets released.

there's plenty, like croixleur sigma, uncharted 4, gal gun, senran kagura, astebreed.

GalGun just got announced for steam and will be out on the 27th

we'll see how the port turns out

Most of those are ports from elsewhere. Go away you blatant shill.

All of these are multiplat except Uncharted.

Yeah, but I didn't ever have a PS4 nor a XboxOne

this is a meme

I know, but I don't have the PS4, I've stopped playing video games at the PS2

Well, my PC is a thinkpad with GNU+Linux

the multiplats have more content on ps4. you can settle for the pc version, but I prefer to get a superior experience. I think most people do.

Do they not teach English in Brazil or what?

Fuck off with your shitty shilling

you think one person buy a ps4 is going to damage vidya, I think you're the shill here

It's fine, vidya can't be damage any more.

Which one? I've been thinking of embracing the thinkpad autism

NO GAMES

What, exactly, do you want to do with it? Does the game lineup look appealing to you? Are you looking for a 4K bluray player? (PS4P can't do that, by the way)

He probably can't wait for Last Guardian.

Unless soft-modding & piracy comes along I don't see the point of buying any console.
Most of them don't even have enough exclusive software to justify getting them for piracy.

Well it got delayed so he'll have to.

Yeah, "delayed".

Oh yea, that's right, it was supposed to release in 2016, wasn't it?

I remember someone trying to convince me it was a real game some time ago.

Not OP, but I'm using a T420 right now, and it's great. Granted, I lucked out on an auction and got a gud one (1600x900 out of the box) for fairly cheap, but still.

It does, the more people buy shit the more shit we'll get, that's how markets work.
If you were the only person in the world who doesn't eat shit you will be starving or left alone to grow your own crops.

Cool, I've been looking at a local ad for a T410 and it looks rather nice, but I'd also like one of those slimmer X models.

Name one game that provides a richer experience on PS4 than PC. Surely they covered this in your training manual

Do you own a PS4 already? If not, it's your choice. If you do already own a PS4 and are planning on buying this, you're a fucking retard

No, you're not. You're just not poor.

Why assume the highest price point for all of those games?

A friend of man was fan of thinkpads, he still uses the ~10 year old one because the new one broke down already, the quality is so much worse. Better check reviews.

It has no games.

Seems like the thread to ask.
How bad was this in the end, because no one's mentioned it at all?

NO UPDATES

I got the DS4 controller. It's good and works great on PC.
Just avoid the overpriced castrated low-end PC, which comes with it.