HAPPENING IN OHIO - Active Shooter in Norton

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-summit/reports-of-active-shooter-in-barberton
archive.fo/P9VVI

Hmm…

Other urls found in this thread:

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-summit/reports-of-active-shooter-in-barberton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course the month of Halloween would be the one of great deadly happenings to feed monsters and moloch. Casualties?

W O W I E
Z O W I E

ITS TIME WE BAN GUNS GOY

Suspect is in custody.

Damn, already? We're not even done with the memes from the last shooting.

Time to get comfy.

Let's see if he can beat the new high score.

White or nigger town? Not that it matters, the race war has started.

All these happenings while i'm so terribly comfy, sipping hot coco, laying under a blanket on my sofa.

It's already over.

I think they confused october 4th with november 4th

If the Jews think the month of Samhain is the time to empower their demon-god Yaldabaoth (Moloch is just one of his faces) - they're sorely mistaken. All the blood spilled will only anger and empower the Old Gods.

Just making shooting people illegal, then no one would do it.

Having a bowl of stories and enjoying a cool crisp fall night. Mad comfy

Due to the lack of news, I'm guessing he killed no one. Welp that's boring, got my hopes up for some fun threads before falling asleep.

Dubs of truth.

Distracting the Anons? Or trying to. Won't work. We're all good you inbred (((kikes))) Browsers allow for tabs for good reason, I won't let Anons forget anything needed, they won't forget, there's conviction palpable here, nobody's forgetting shit. We're an anonymous, peaceful team of CTU operatives on this board of peace. Some of us you only have yourself to blame for; you CIANiggers.

You've traumatized generations and we've had enough.

I find it interesting that the concept of "active shooter" is nearly always attributed to whites. Imagine if there was a nationwide alert or even a statewide alert every time a negro was running around indiscriminately shooting at groups or individuals. There were 35 people shot in Chicago this past weekend, and many of those incidents involved multiple victims.

We should make this happen. Go apeshit on Facekike every time there's a nog-related shooting somewhere. By the third or fourth one in a week, people will start wondering why you keep doing this, and then maybe it will dawn on them that "White Man Kills Many" is a man-bites-dog story, while "Niggers Still Nigging" is so common they've just grown used to it.

Someone should send Trump a letter warning him about what Antifa is planning on the 4th - the timing would be perfect.

fuck near me