Ps4 storage

If I was theoreticaly buying slim woul 500gb be enough? I am not expecting to get more than 15 games for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

timothylottes.blogspot.de/2016/09/thinking-clearly-about-4k.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit

*would
And make it 10 games.

Make it 5 games.

Always the optimists.

Make it 1 game.

Make it Bloodborne.

To be honest right now I just want to play Bloodborne, Dsouls3 and that new Taro thing.

Aren't they the same thing?

Then just rent one instead of buying it.

You need PS4 to play one game out of 3.
And there already are 2 souls games on PC besides DS3.

If you are really such a fan of Souls and you had already played Demon souls go ahead and buy it.
But remember you could just buy new graphics cad for that money and have a quite lot more to play.

Impossible, I live in shitworld country.

What is in that jar?
I hope it isn't what I think it is.

So, can we say that Bloodborne is RDR of 8th gen?

Are you the guy with the shoes yesterday asking about buying a slim vs pro? Do you work in a workshop or something?

I wouldn't mind of Bloodborne becomes the reason why we get a PS4 emu before a PS3 one.

imagine a Holla Forums where any mention of the ps4 didn't trigger insecure pcfags and cause a wave of shitposts

op that would be fine, you'll probably have to manage your space usage with some games, but it's not an issue.

why don't you go to a thread you do like

Better yet, imagine a PS4 with actual games. I know, it takes a LOT of imagination.

If this was thread about PS4 I would leave it alone or lurk to see what is happening on console like I do with Vita Threads.
But a guy wants to buy a console for one game, of course I will at least tell him not to do that.

I like this one, thanks.

Just a jar of coffe. My cup broke.

Yes and yes.

I have some real rebels at my workplace.

Doubt.

he said 3 different games, who's to say he won't discover more

Fuck off already faggot if you're not going to even come with a handful of examples. You've been one big triggered sonygger in every thread recently.

He said 3 but whatever platform you buy you will be able to play 2 of them.
Waiting for more games is buying cat in bag, not good idea. You are setting yourself on disappointment, it is better to buy platform that already have great library and then maybe try to discover more.

yeah… sure…

Maybe he will venture on a great quest into unknown lands to find ps4 games.
WHO'S TO SAY

Does Automata comes out on pc too?
I had no idea.

I see thaks.

I recommend getting an extended warranty. Any problems you have with your PS4 will likely show itself after that one year covered by the standard warranty is over.

there's already quite a few safe bets on the ps4 as far as new releases. It's unlikely something like the last guardian, persona 5, gravity rush 2 or nioh are something anyone is going to want to miss out on. With OP showing interest in bb/das3, nioh is already something he's probably gonna wanna look out for.

7 posts and most of them are the same exact comment, you need some new material

Fuck off with your shit cosole

I have a hard time pinpointing a group that does it more than pc gamers.

I have MGSV, The Evil Within, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, DMC4:SE, Transformers, and maybe a handful of PS+ titles. I have around 80GB of free space right now, and I'm still planning to get Nioh, Nier 2, possibly Yakuza 6 and Odin Sphere. Thinking about it now, it's not looking too good. I do have almost 100GB of recorded footage with the Share function though, a ton of which I still have to delete or at least trim off (so the size of that should be cut down to half at least), and there's other stuff I could delete, so maybe you'll do fine with 500GB.

Since we're on this topic, the changes they've made with the new update boggles my fucking mind. The media files you recorded now only show up as big thumbnails, instead of the name & file size. Now you have to select each file, open the sub-menu and select "Information" to see those basic details. Folders are nice, but you can't pin them or sort their order, so they're always organized by the most recent one you've used. I could go on, that's just some of the stuff that irks me the most.

I guess we'll just have to wait a couple of years for them to include another set of basic features.

If it's like that I'll go with bigger one. Price difference is not even enough to buy a game at release. I was just asking because I also have ps3 with 894GB of nothing on hd and it pisses me off.

You know the pro comes with a 1TB HD at 100 more than the slim with 0.5TB? The price difference is lower than it seems at first.

I have nothing that can display 4K and I was told that added processing does not help games run better unless they get patched (it even makes sense: how is program supposed to use extra power if it doesn't know it's there?).
So, for me, pro has no redeeming features. And it looks ugly.

The pro has roughly as much more GPU power than the 1.0 and slim as the difference between 720p and 1080p while also only requiring 1080p minimum res. Soon after the marketing bullshit phase the pro will be the 1080p PS4 and the slim the 720p PS4.
Forget the 4k buzzword, you won't need a 4k TV to get the most out of a PS4P. If you're still not convinced at least consider a used PS4 1.0, way cheaper than the slim for exactly the same performance.

Sorry but what the fuck am I reading?

The voice of reason. 4k isn't really what most console games will target, not on the PS4P and also not on the Scorpio, not enough 4k TV market penetration and most of those already out there are so damn laggy they're not usable for games. PS4P and Scorpio are as much 4k consoles as 360 and PS3 were 1080p consoles. Yeah, technically they can do it but outside of some rare marketing stunts it won't happen.
have a look at this: timothylottes.blogspot.de/2016/09/thinking-clearly-about-4k.html

Increase in GPU power: 2.3x
1080p has 2.25x more pixels than 720p. Too close to be considered a coincidence.

Now I get it.