God Eater 2

Anyone playing this?
Is it worth getting?
I heard it has English audio only, which is just shit and really makes me not want to get it, but at the same time I'm in the mood for this kind of game.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/h6ikJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will never support censored games

What did they censor this time?

It's like a shit monster hunter.

The PC version has Denuvo

oh no now i can 't pirate it

I suppose i can now start speaking about how much this game suck even if i can't play it.

Hey man, I just warning you that the PC version is the 2nd shittiest version.

Vita >>>>>>>>>>>>> PC > PS4

It's not censored though

Is there an undub?

Pirate it.

Wait for a sale and make sure you have friends to play with.
Multiplayer is fucked because you need to be in the same download region to see players lobbies

I don't buy Denuvo games. If they can't trust my honest money, then I won't trust them with my money. And I especially won't let them wreck my hard disk.

I probably won't get it until an undub is made. Or maybe I'll pick it up if I see it dropped way down in price and just play it with the voices turned off.

It rly do have denuvo? Well lately they started to release cracks to games with denuvo, so we have to be patient, and just wait

Why is it shit? Is vita version not shit because it doesnt have much games?

Dev chimped out and banned a few people questioning their choice of using Denuvo.

imgur.com/a/h6ikJ

Well fuck me so that's why I haven't seen it on piracy sites. Back to MonHun I go.

Nah, you can just import the jap version for dirt cheap and play with the most largest active community for the games instead of paying for a DRM instead mess with region locked multiplayer that will die after a month.

Censored Gaming already went over it, Resurrection had the blood toned down so I would receive a Teen rating in the West since it had the equivalent of an M rating in Japan. Also to note the PS4 version of GE2 Rage Burst (Rated T in US and in the equivalent in Japan) comes with a free download of Resurrection. Bamco would've ran into trouble if you could download an M rated game from a T rated game.

I was surprise it manage to get a T rating considering Nana outfit show her underboobs

LMBO

That's the most bullshit excuse. There are Multi rating ESRB labels that get used all the time for collections, they could have easily slapped the T to M logo on GE2's box and called it a day

Denuvo should concern you because it trashes HDDs and kills SSDs with excessive writes due to how it works. It's also made by the same retards that shat out SecuRom.
But judging by your post style a shitty monhun ripoff with censorship and full retard DRM is perfect for you, I'm sure it will go nicely with your collector's edition of Battlefield 1.

Hey guess what
I can pirate nudoom
It's still shit, so I won't

Same as this weeb garbage :)

That's a bullshit excuse, the MGS Legacy Collection has a mix of M and T rated games. Scamco just has the idea that T rated = more potential customers. They've had that mentality for years, that's why Xenosaga 3 was cut to ribbons, with hilarious results.

Tell

There is a scene where loli Shion is trying to scoop up and stuff blood back into her mother with her bare hands after she was stabbed by crazed realians. In the western release all the blood is removed from the scene so she's just making odd hand movements.
They also sanitized the entire post-massacre Durandal area by removing all the bodies of the crew and the blood spatters on the walls and floors. You can see it on youtube.

There is not a signle good thing about it.

Oh and cut content.
Double sage, this shitpile deserves it.

Hey it's a better excuse than what NISA gives for their shit. Also the only censorship they did was tone down the amount of blood in Resurrection and there's still a good amount of blood in that game. Also brought back a scene that was removed in the localized PSP version of the game too.

I know America got shafted on the first game's free DLC, but shouldn't that have been fixed for this release?