Japanese and Feminism

Random Japanese not only seem to not know what feminism is, they mostly seem to be able to blow it the fuck out on a very basic level.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelala.com/believe-womens-equality-identify-as-feminist/
washingtonexaminer.com/poll-women-reject-feminist-label-call-them-too-extreme-anti-men/article/2584010
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/only-7-per-cent-of-britons-consider-themselves-feminists/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyoku_dantai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=UMnGh5sRtZg
youtu.be/U06yfv8dfuo?t=20m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part 2 of the video.

I'm a woman and even I know feminism is bullshit, it's just man hating.

polite sage for obvious reasons

It's not hard to see that it's BS, but the question is, would you exploit it anyway, or would you have at least some semblance of integrity? There's women who know it's trash, but would still exploit it for personal gain. Many people just give themselves different standards, so they don't have to deal with the fact that their actions declare them to be terrible people. It's easier than actually being a good person.

Ive seen animatronics that were less robotically buglike than these nips borads.

Also, they don't seem to BTFO feminism at all, it seems like their young women are already being infected by it.
Is just newspeak for

What on earth are you on about? They acted normal. Have you ever seen an interview that didn't involve obnoxious niggers?

Shut up Kike

For Asiatic bugpeople, sure, I could see that being considered 'normal'.
But that doesn't change the fact that what I said is an honest statement: I've seen animatronics that had more personality, that seemed less robotic, less like part of some inhuman insectoid collective, than the women in this video, particularly the one with the striped shirt and the cat-lady-to-be with the glasses.

Many, yes. Asian bugpeople often seem rather robotic to me though, so, if you don't feel the same, perhaps you simply view Asiatics in a different manner (or are one yourself, hence why you'd view this as 'normal').

You would rather them to sway out of their natural position and act loud, obnoxious and bubbly like American girls?

togtfo

Seemed normal. Anyway, what's your problem? Are you a deranged feminist? You seem to be defending niggers too which is disgusting.

It has a lot of female contributors.

Hardly, however, you seem to have a very strong opinion of 'American girls', so you wouldn't really be one to talk.

In any case, it doesn't have anything to do with what I want - I merely noted what they are come off like, which is robotic, inhumanoid insectoid collective members… Like most Asiatics do, but, particularly the Japanese.

They all seem very very worried about the perception of others as regards their stated views, and their mannerisms remind me of the animatronics I've seen made to simulate real people. There's even a thread up about such a thing right now, I believe, and yes, these women do remind me greatly of said robotic creation.
There's no need to get upset about it, unless you're some kind of Asiatic that takes offense at Westerners taking note of the well-established variation in social behavior on behalf of Asiatics and Europeans. I'm a European, and these people come off as robotic, like members of some insectoid collective barely able to think for themselves.

Not surprisingly, it seems some Asiatics find Europeans - or at least Americans, most of whom are European - to be "obnoxious", "loud", "bubbly". I get that, I suppose.

To someone who thinks Europeans are "obnoxious", yes, I can see how that would come off to you that way, bugperson.

Hardly - in fact, most of the women in this video are depicted as more feminist than I would or could be described as being.
I find the whole "muh career" business very disheartening - it suggests feminism has managed to pervade even in Japan, as one aspect of feminist ideological attack has been the implication that having a 'career' represents greater virtue or value, represents greater capacity for personal accomplishment or communal contribution, than being a housewife who manages the household and raises the children full-time. Sad to see such nonsense pervading the minds of women. To take a quote from Uncle A:
She assists us to avoid the death of our people.

What 'career' could possibly compete with such contribution, with such personal achievement? I can't imagine any, can you?

I don't know where you'd get that idea from. What's your major malfunction?

bugpeople think any attack on them is defending niggers.

Perhaps this video clip will further demonstrate the variation between perception of social engagements between Europeans and Asiatics.

I suppose we can come off as rather loud, obnoxious, or even 'bubbly', particularly to a bugperson from a more reserved social environment, which to my sort comes off as robotic.

Wasn't even meant as an attack, really, though I wager those comments about Europeans - loud, obnoxious, bubbly - were meant as such.

I was just making a statement as to my perspective on the social behaviors of these people, how I interpret them, as a European man.

For 23 years and 11 months had I suffered them, the ignorant gaijin back home who sickened me with their microwaved culture and their materialism. The spindly losers in the anime club who cared only for anime and not a whit for the superior monoethnic culture to which it was endemic. Well no more. Fucking zettai no more. I touched down in the country I was certain I had lived all my previous lives, no doubt as a badass ronin samurai ninja or some shit. I had never been here, but I had returned.
Nippon-sama, tadaima!
No sooner had I left the airport when I saw the woman of my dreams. She confirmed my every hope, my every ideal of this great land. The light coming in through the sakura backlit her like a full body halo. She was made of demure and soft spoken. Of bowing and bento.
Of Japan and perfect.
My heart started doki doki-ing all over the shop. And then she saw me! Spotted me in the crowd! Well, of course she did, I was like a head taller than the fucking hobbits they call men around here. I was in no state of mind to meet her gaze, and tried to look away but I was paralysed. She was just so … prettyu …
And just like that she started walking over. Her walk was just pure concentrated sex. If you poured a glass of it sex fumes would just rise right off the top. I loved the way the light danced unevenly over her pristine porcelain skin as she walked. The way she did more for me by showing just her shoulders than any American girls could by showing their entire gaping cleavage for all the world to SEE THIS YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTES, THIS IS WHAT SEXY IS YOU FUCKING WHORES -
"おげようごります"。
Oh shit, what did she say? She said something! To me! But I wasn't con –
"おげんきですか"。
OK, OK, I know this one. Where have I heard it before? Naruto 43? Oh god she's so hot –
"わたしのなまえは かお です"。
Fuck, I couldn't find the right words. Was it oro? Was it dattebayo? Was it anata baka?!?
"おなまえはなんすか"。
You know what, it doesn't even matter! Her voice sounds as good as she looks. I don't need to say anything. I could do this forever. This is goddamn bliss.
"…"
She suddenly seemed apprehensive, like she was cautious of what she wanted to say next. Loveu loveu confession desu?!
"Yes, what is it?" I blurted out.
"OH HEY MAN YOU SPEAKING ENGLISH?"
"What?" What?
"OH YEAH YOU DOES HAY NICE I LIKE."
No. NO! This was not coming from her mouth. It couldn't be.
"OH HAY YOU FROM AMERICA I LIKE. SO COOL! FUCK!"
no no no no no no
"I LOVE ALL AMERICA MOVIE AND SERIE. OH HAY DO YOU WATCH BIG BANG THEORY YES. BAZINGA. COOL!"
"Um … pleasu speaku Japanesu."
"NO ENGLISH MUCH BETTER I LEARN MANY YEAR AND COLOUR HAIR TO LOOK LIKE JENNIFER LAWRENCE. SO CUTE! FUCK!"
"I CAN SPEAK JAPANESEU SO ONEGAI PLEASE SPEAK JAPANESE TO WATASHI!"
"MORE INTENSITY LOGER MOORE RIP MY STOCKINGS RIP MY STOCKINGS LOL"

I didn't make those comments about Europeans being obnoxious because I am one you idiot, just niggers because they're unbearably obnoxious in interviews. Look at the IDs, retard. I'm just wondering what the fuck your major malfunction is going into the thread and spazzing out. Look at the walls of text you've made, like what the fuck happened to spazz out so much over some gooks? I just thought they were interviewed normally, like people in Dutch interviews I see no difference.

Ah, well, you'll have to excuse me, as Torposting makes it rather difficult to discern.
Huh, I wouldn't have thought as much based on your commentary.
Now that I can agree with you on.

You do know that you're posting via Tor, yes? It seems rather silly for you to be calling others names in this manner, given it makes you look rather foolish. You also seem very upset.

You seem to be spazzing out a bit right now m8. All I did was note that these Japanese women come off as rather robotic and buglike to European sensibilities.
I see only one comment which could potentially fall under that category, but its a post addressing two people, and a large portion of it is a direct quotation of Adolf Hitler to accentuate my point.
You seem very upset.

Hmm, that seems very dubious.
But, seeing as I can't prove you're lying, I assume you expect I should simply accept your claim, as I in turn effectively expected you to accept my claim in a similar vein.
However, due to the nature of the conversation, and your stated view, I have to wager that perhaps you're merely… malfunctioning. ;^)

greentext you nigger

Wonderfull post

"Bugpeople" only refers to mainland China, and only after the point where Communism ruined everything. Japs ain't "Bugpeople" you Goons.

I would have to disagree. I also find Koreans to be very buglike, mechanical, robotic, in their social interactions.
Its an Asiatic thing I think.

T R I G G E R D W E E B

Reported

Eurofag here, that's exactly what my opinion is of the average American. But hey, the average American is a normalfag, and normalfags cannot ever shut up.

It makes it easier because there isn't one, there's no excuse in this thread when >>0703728 has a different one to us all. Moreover your extreme autism for walls of text is gook-like in of itself. It's crazy offputting and using reddit style replying, in a thread attacking feminism. What set you off so much? Oh and

Robotlike =/= Buglike

Koreans are unique in that their women and their government (same thing tbh) are doing their damnedest to ruin South Korea, even teaching the Talmud in their schools. At least South Korean men are gaining awareness and might be able to make something of themselves.

I would share the opinion of the average Eurofag, as a burger, but is it even worth it? Its not like you really matter at this point anyway.

Lad, if the average American is a normalfag, well… I'd say that speaks rather poorly for what the average Eurofag is, by extension. But, again, why waste words on that which does not matter, eh?

Oh my, you appear to have fucked up your attempted citation there. How embarrassing.
Besides, I wasn't referring to that, but to this:

I was about to say the same of you, actually, as regards your limited vocabulary and obvious aggressive response to someone suggesting something arguably-negative about the bugpeople of Asia.

Yes, I agree, your behavior is quite offputting, you might even say 'crazily' so. If you were, ya know, someone for whom English is a second language and you had the vocabulary of a teenager, learned from modern Jewish media produced almost-exclusively in America.

I look forward to your response to this question.

Look at the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG autistic rant and double row replies you wrote before you call others angry kek

Exactly this. The whole American identity revolves around being obnoxious cunts, their niggers are the worst example of this. I'm more skeptical that anyone would even criticise the behaviour found in OP being reserved is normal here. Who gets so autistic that they would write all that just because of how someone acted in an interview? What the fuck country is he even from?

I don't agree. The Japanese are at least scaling back their working hours to reasonable levels to the point Americans work longer hours than even the Japanese now. The Koreans have insane amounts of working hours like robots. It's inhuman. The Chinese are the same way. Not that I'm trashing their work ethic but there's a limit, like the one Hitler imposed on reasonable working hours.

I keep telling everyone, Japan is wonderfully stubborn and xenophobic.
We have an advantage with chan culture in being able to salt the earth and prevent the kikes influence from digging their hooked noses to ruin Japan's rejection of all the bullshit plaguing western civilization.
They're already somewhat resistant, we just have to case harden that resistance with memes they're receptive to.
Keep it from ever taking hold.
Asia in general is a tough nut to crack doesn't have a language like english which can be perverted by (((their))) influence.
If you take a look a more westernized place like South Korea, you see they're actively poisoning their society with the same shit, roving gangs of sjw and propaganda etc…

I disagree. Robotlike and buglike CAN go hand-in-hand, that doesn't necessarily mean they do. Ants, for example, exhibit very 'robotic' social behaviors, one might argue. The movements of a praying mantis can appear quite 'robotic'. Largely irrelevant, in any case.

Fascinating, I did not know that.
Perhaps, though, given my exposure to Asiatics, I wager they'll always be bugpeople. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that, mind you, however, to a European, their robotic behavior, as though a member of some bugperson collective, is somewhat disorienting at times.

Its like 20 sentences user. Its not that long - in fact, its only about 4-5 sentences longer than your post which I am responding to.
You seem very, very upset now. ;^)

The state I live in has almost as many Europeans in it as your entire country. Probably more Dutch too, given Europe is mostly Middle Easterners and North Africans at this point.

Which, btw, are not preferable to the Asiatic bugpeople.

Most women don't identify as feminists FYI
only 18% of women identify as feminist
thelala.com/believe-womens-equality-identify-as-feminist/
Most women would consider themselves feminist
washingtonexaminer.com/poll-women-reject-feminist-label-call-them-too-extreme-anti-men/article/2584010
only 7% of Brits consider themselves feminist
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/only-7-per-cent-of-britons-consider-themselves-feminists/

Don't blame us for crazies. They're just men haters.

polite sage again

Most Blacks don't identify as niggers either, that doesn't change the state of their existence, user.
Plenty of women who do not identify as feminists are, in fact, feminists - most, I wager, given most women, especially in Western nations, believe they should have the right to vote, which is pure feminism.

Tits or gtfo.

Suck my cock, dude.

Welp, looks like second posting is now a thing. Mr. Kim, please nuke Israel just so we don't have to deal with these shills

Japan needs to push to have young adults live in the country side, and use robo cars for commuting.

You brought back so many of my memories with that image
thank you

GTFO

As a weebo who can/could into moonrunes your baka green text isn't correct desu!
you can't have a desu without a で desu ne?
おなまえはなんですか
P.S. i love how it's written in hiragana to destroy the dreams of japanese beginners.

That being said it's quite accurate since most japanese youngsters are as kiked and beta fags as europeans or murricans,it's the old fags that keep japan pure,the survival of japan depends more on what lives longer,the lies of the jews or the old japanese generations who rebuilt japan out of the Ashes worked for 16 hours a day,had 8 children and keep working today.

It seems a normal interaction,imagine some 40 years ago before nigger flying some cabin attendant who speaks in the polite st terms to their customers found some customer asking her what was the purpose of her life,she would first tell him she is a flight attendant,and her functions as such,then that she doesn't understand the question etc etc
To me that video was akin to some old grandma encountering a nigger,they don't understand what's happening and think they are interacting with humans
It's not that japs can't deal with subhumans it's simply that most normalfag japanese are used to other japanese and live in a high trust homogeneous society so aren't used to that bullshit,same as before out culture was niggered to death people could be polite and use courtesy towards others.
Japs who aren't a normal part of society and are more used to crime or similar things turn out to be waaaaaay more relatable since they are more used to deal with human scum.

Chinese are the ultimate bug people yet they don't live in a high trust society,it is a safe with barely any crime society yet they know they can't trust others most of the time so they don't come out so much as autistic.

Pic is cute drawing made by japs portraying a yuro and a pet nigger,i found it charming how they portrayed the niggers as literal untermensch.

I've heard that Japan's youth are becoming increasingly more red-pilled.

Says the culture that created herbivores and pillow waifus.

To me it didn't seem so,I usually would try to red pill them but hey seemed oblivious to the problems since they didn't face them,it's like when rich fags think of spics and muslims as contributing to society simply because they like ethnic food restaurants,they are at that point in most cases,also the media isn't as bad but most big media tend to take their sources from other media whose owners have long noses so I was there when the whole american election and the media coverage while not as partial as that of europe it was still pretty biased.

The only japanese i could talk to and i didn't think of as manchildren were usually the ones used to work at shady shit in red light districts,or old people who have the natural resilience to Judaism a non kiked education gave them.(healthy people)

I wish I could say otherwise but to me most japs felt like they were beta manlets and manchildren,i did met some gymrats who were far from that and some gang members turned into bar owners who were red pilled af and they felt similarly.
They also have the black vans and shit like that wich i was super interested into yet obviously I wasn't able to learn more about from direct sources.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyoku_dantai
Mind you it's (((wikipedia))) but they are quite based and have been fighting communism like fucking camps in all its shapes and forms,be it teacher unions that refuse to play the national anthem,infiltrated unions,companies that bring in migrants,north korean schools and basically all the disgusting faces communism takes.

I understand how a phenomenon like Herbivore Men can be helpful to Feminist causes, but dakimakura? Nonsense.

You're detached from imageboard culture, sounds like. Else you would be able to level with those 'manchildren' methinks.

I always hold the door for a lady. We need to bring back chivalry.
When they say thank you, I just nod.

Actually I remembered what "Herbivore Men" means incorrectly. I thought they were suck-up beta orbiter Tradcucks that put the pussy on a pedestal, but they're not like that at all. Herbivore Men are like MGTOW, I guess women were fucking men over in court even in Japan.

The only solution I see to Japan's birthrates would be enforced Patriarchy. Women become a great deal more bearable when they're in chains.

Japan's birthrate is recovering, you nigger. It's already higher than Germany's and that's even with all the shitskins Germany imported in.

Good, good. Never mind what I said if that's true.

Actually, no. Japan could use more male dominance even if birthrates are doing better. It simply doesn't matter how many kids are being born if half of them are going to be "raised" by single mothers.

Not necessarily my guess if I they old fags manage to live long enough for the Jewish globalist lies to blow up then japan will be safe since the old fags will eventually die,thus house prices will be lowered,salaries will rise and the economy will be more or less the same thanks to robots and automatisation,high salaries and low housing prices will mean more japanese babies,the boomers lived so well thanks to all the dead in ww2 doing all the above for them,it's always been like that,not even merkel thinks the future of germany is some unread goatfuckers banging an audi with a hammer,they know it's robotics but they still chose the sand nigger so as to keep the economy flowing,japan i guess kept simply printing money with hopes the crisis would be over before it burst.

I used to be a cyborg,i read the same shit and haD similar hobbies and could blend in with most r9k but still I had some chad in me i simply found chads to be retards for the most part.
I think of them as manchildren in that for example I started smoking and drinking when I was 13 i stopped drinking and smoking weed when I was 18 before university exams and gave up smoking altogether at age 26 so what japanese do for fun is what I used to do when I was 16 since most only smoke and drink when they reach the legal age or at least at uni,thus what they think of as fun or worthy to me is what a children would consider fun,since most of their teenage years were spent worrying about exams and studying all the time they do the retarded stuff much later thus manchildren but still normalfags.

English isn't your first language is it? At least I can understand you.

This is fucking hilarious. Reminds me of a lot people I met while living in Japan, especially when British colleagues would visit on a trip and I would bring them to Hub. That fucking place was a death trap for any foreigner that walked into that place cause you'd get surrounded by every salaryman or college girl who wanted to have free English conversation. Everyone of them was a fucking weeb or loser from some shithole country like Australia or New Zealand on a working holiday visa working at some shit English school and thinking that they were going to get laid by every Japanese woman by the sheer virtue that they were white and from the West, lets forget about that they were all 300 pounds and smelt like spoiled cold cuts and had ramen noodles still in their beard from a week ago.

Nope,and it's 3,19 in the morning where I live so I'm tired,sorry if I you find any retarded mistakes but half of my brain is already asleep,it's simply that I haven't had much sleep thanks to happening comfycopters above my head and protests.

t.living in barcelona and wishing for big happenings in my own city .
Nothing beats the comfiness of happenings from the window,if shooting starts or order and law breaks down I'll need to remove a lot of kebab during the confusion.
Unfortunately nothing seems to be happening and it might die down.

What? I'm not sure what you mean by robotically buglike, is it because they aren't flapping their hands around like a deranged Italian? That's how people act especially if they're nervous from being randomly accosted on the street and made to think critically about unfamiliar topics. You can tell by the way they look away and sway back and forth that they're thinking about what they're saying and responding to because they aren't too familiar with the concept. If they had an instant reaction then you would know they are just replying with conditioning or preconceived notions.

Japan is a completely male dominated society. The two major reason that people aren't having kids are because of work, most salaries are shit and the hours are long leaving little time to spent raising a family, let alone pay for a mortgage, buy a car, etc. and it doesn't help that most people are commuting to work, so they are often living in small apartments not really suited to raise a family. The other thing is most people are taking are of their parents, which drains financial resources that should be used for kids, both from the family and from the government. Let this generation of old fucks die off and you will see a boom in births in Japan. Trust me all of my Japanese friends from 30-45 (for men) and 25-40 (for women) have at least one kid.

Really nogs the joggins.

Japs are the asian jew. They are sexual deviants and want to destroy western civilization by promoting robot waifus and anime.

Nah that's the Chinese, Chinese are definately the Jews of Asia, they are the most shady dishonest backstabbing greedy corrupt motherfuckers of the planet next to the Jews I swear sometimes they even out Jew the Jews.

Jews fear the Samurai, Goon-kun.

t. chink

You forget the overpopulation part. They cram something like 120-130 million people into a tiny island the size of California who despite being the most populous US state its population doesn't come anywhere close to that of Japan's. Everybody needs to remember when they're talking about herbivore men or whatever else look at the Calhoun mice experiment, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Japan is just far too crowded. If their population halved or even quartered they'll be better off significantly. Anyone crying doomsday is an absolute moron or a dirty kike with cultural enrichment agendas. Leave them alone.

t. weeb

t. Goon
We respect our allies here, shill.

Top kek, that kid has a nice car. How can he drive so young?

Chinks are capitalists. They are trying to take over the world by infiltrating it and buying private land. This isn't Mao Zedong's china.

The true jews are the Japs who are trying to subvert western civilization in a subtle way.

I say fuck forcing China to follow environmental laws, let them poison their species into oblivion.

While everyone is reporting you and before you get banned, they really aren't trying. We literally had to pry and steal weebshit away from them they didn't budge for decades, they still do it with a ton of their video games which is why so many of them never get western releases. They did their own thing and we liked it and I wish they continue to do so. These days a lot of anime for example have way too much western pandering. The Japanese only need to be Japanese.

Die before we get our hands on you or you’re going to wish the holocaust had happened.

Japs have been doing more to promote the values of the west than the west has been for at least the past decades,since the image they have of the west is what the west used to be,its similar to how faggots who chop their balls of sometimes try to become what they see as the ideal of femininity thus they act more womanly than the empowered womyn of the west simp,y because of their idea of what is a woman,japanese have the same thing they think of the west as what the west should be and was,not a filthy rotten multicultural shithole,and while the media,the academia and everything is trying to normalise and push multicultural agendas to children and rewrite history to be more inclusive (we wuz roman nigger brits and shiet in BBC history etc) japan still portrays the west in what everyday becomes more and more distanced from reality,but what reality should be like we're it not for the (((agenda)))

In a way they never stopped the war,at least their economy was still a fashy war like economy with some free market but still the state gave instructions to the businesse slike in good old corporativism(see fashy economy),yes they got kiked as with everything but that wasn't till recently,the same men that ruled japan during the war ruled japan afterwards and made sure japan still had a future.

This

Chinks dropped the retarded commie meme and copied japanese corporatism,they have the free market do whatever they want yet they act so that the invisible hand of capitalism isn't grabbed by the very visible and noticeable nose of banking (((elites)))

Really thought that statement through, Mr. Goonberg?

That's exactly what I said about old people, there are too many I think something like 60% of the population is 65 or above; I forget what the statistic was so correct me if I'm wrong but it's definitely way over 50%. That being said the real problem is not general overpopulation but that most people are cramming themselves into cities, since the over simplification of certain jobs and more availability of jobs in major cities is the major cause of rural areas losing populations and even becoming ghost towns. Most small rural areas rely either on manufacture or agriculture to sustain themselves (unless they are coastal which that is mostly fishing) and with people moving to the cities and more work becoming automated, it's leading for less jobs, which means less families and less kids.

Also the thing about "herbivore men" that is only really common in major cities, again this is a product over a large mass of people being crammed into a small living area, literally stacked group by group on top and next to each other.

I read that before but thanks for posting the link I really recommend anyone that hasn't looked at it to read the whole work thoroughly.

While you have a point I'll tell you about my 5 year experience living among Japanese people. Most men are irresponsible with money, if they had their full pay check on pay day they'd go out get shitfaced and go to soapland to get their dick wet spending everything in one night. With a small salary and a lot of expenses/debt to pay off it's not uncommon for men to pass control over to their wife especially if they are not good with money - this is for paying morgtages on apartments and houses, car loans, regular loans which are usually given by the yakuza with exorbitant interest rates (yakuza can establish themselves as open legal businesses) credit cards, and basic things like water, electric, gas and food. If you were working 12 hours a day 6 days a week you would probably be doing the same thing, letting someone else take care of it for you, but I know I wouldn't but again we are not them. That being said, it doesn't mean that they have no control over it. If they want to go golfing, or go to the public bath, go for a drive, play mahjong, etc. most men have no problem using their own money. Also consider that a lot of Japanese people work in hospitality, or blue collar fields, for example a friend of mine who owns a whiskey bar, he makes his own money, gives his wife part of his money to pay the bills and loans and for the household and kid, and the rest is his to use as he pleases, mostly towards business but sometimes for fun, same for a bunch of fishermen that I know, whatever they make is theirs to use as they see fit.

Now just because the wife controls the expenditure of the marriage does not mean that it is not a completely male dominated society. Men run almost everything, every business, school, hospital, sexual assault and sexism are rampant, most of the red light business are targeted towards men, this is also true of a lot of media - games, movies, manga - these are just a few of many examples. I can even give you a personal example from the company that I worked for, my boss didn't want to give a woman, who worked really hard and was really talented, a promotion and instead chose a man who was much less skilled and talented because he was "afraid that her period would effect the company productivity and profit" (can't say that I disagree) and if that happened here there would be a huge shit-storm not only at the company but in the media as well - but there it's not even given a passing thought.

t. obvious weebs

t. Foreigner trying to subvert our Anime-based imageboard culture

Kike heads belong on pikes.

It took over a decade but we've come full circle.

AKA: My kike based lifestyle that forces white males not to breed

t. Obvious heeb

Make no argument just insult,people call you on d&c and simply respond not by counter arguments but by name calling)

what's with that ")" on the end of your statement? Are you aggressively typing because you are upset?

Hmmm, so it's Anime that lowers birthrates and not life-ruining divorce and gynocentrist laws in the West? Lying Jews always pin the blame on something else, never will they accept responsibility.

I only spent 3 Weeks there but the wives are no better than their husbands, in fact I saw nothing wrong with the husbands. Their wives spent any extra money on things like brand name items and places called host clubs while their husbands slaved away. It was awful. Making a housewife in modern times is a blessing, all the conveniences of modernity have made it the most comfortable and easiest job in the world. The rest of the time after minuscule chores in highly technologically advanced Japan can be spent watching videos on youtube and niconico, which is exactly what the housewives did when they weren't slutting around at host clubs. There's a reason the suicide rate for men there far exceeds women.

Chinese be like

Too add on that it may be more of a cultural thing because most Japanese men that I know that are salarymen and have free access to their money are drunks and spend most of their free time and money on their side girlfriend or at the snack/kabakura/hostess club and buy their favorite girl all kinds of presents and dates. I knew people on both sides, both salarymen and girls that worked in the "water trade" as they call it. Japanese men might as well just be immoral drunken sex fiends that given free reign would go around drinking and raping everything.
I think it's actually the separation the clear sexual dichotomy and the awareness of this, of the clear cut roles of men and women in Japanese society that leads to a balancing out of roles for each person. I agree when people say that sexism is creeping into Japan and it's ruining that delicate balance that has been established over thousands of years. It's a slow creep but it's starting to happen faster, especially now that you see the rise in the media (becoming more and more like the Western liberal media) and far-left wing parties like the Shibaki-tai and Communist party trying to openly subvert society and the government - note that most if not all of these people are Zainichi - meaning they are Korean or Chinese in ancestry, most of them are children/grandchildren of people brought over during WWII for labor, and they are vehemently anti-Japanese.

Saged for double post.

Ah I posted the wrong picture have the right one.

no one is reading this shit, just fuck off

Really makes you think.

I read it. It's good to keep tabs on other countries from anons on the ground, especially potential future allies like Tibet, Japan, Mongolia, Myanmar, etc.

sauce on webm?

This is the best pasta I've seen in a long time. Please somebody cap this. I'm crying over here

Yet despite centuries, nay millennia of noble women occupying extremely privileged positions in the households of the husbands managing perhaps no more than the finances of the estate, despite unlimited access to the knowledge of their respective civilizations via their wealth and influence; almost all major inventions and discovery came from men, often laboring in wretched conditions in the lowest strata of society.

Looks like it's this one, he comes on stage around 45:30.
youtube.com/watch?v=UMnGh5sRtZg

That is a definite cultural Marxist channel and it makes my weeb ass rage.

Seriously, fuck that channel.

Thank you, user

In what ways? I'm genuinely curious.

Just located the real source:
youtu.be/U06yfv8dfuo?t=20m19s

MGTOW is the future.

I'm pretty sure you actually can do that, in highly informal contexts.

i think so too

F-FUCK OFF KIKE, YOU'VE GOT TO GIVE US YOUR MONEY, WE'RE YOUR EQUALS, I'LL LET YOU USE MY MEATY VAGINA ONCE A WEEK BUT WILL LEAVE IF IT DOESN'T PLEASE ME TOO!

Speaking of which, imageboards themselves are a Japanese invention. Without what they did we'd be fucked right about now, say goodbye to Holla Forums and our memetic output these past few years.

Are you retarded? Japs make anime and waifus for themselves and give no shits whether the West gets them or not. Even then it's only a minority of Japs that like anime and waifus, but the general population looks down on them.

From experience, it's not that Japan hates anime, they just don't like otaku. Otaku in Japan are reclusive loners with an unhealthy obsession detached from everyone else. Can you really trust some creepy loner in a collective society? Also, Otaku had been known to do some crazy shit, which adds to the stigma.

It used to be true but Japan became very globalised became experienced and got used to foreigners in Japan. You don't have any exotic appeal anymore and they figured out long ago that most whites that come to Japan now are complete losers and not the white men with high status they see western movies. You want to get Japanese girls now? Money. Prepare to spend thousands on Louis Vuitton and other brand name luxury goods especially handbags they're utterly obsessed with because it's still a first world country with some of the highest level living expenses on the planet. Japanese women are the most materialistic on in the galaxy, just look up the luxury good market. Japan or China at the top, every single time. They're worse than the fucking west. Those women care more about shekels than white women do. Trash.

Travelings around the world, you will see it soon enough. Women are the same anywhere, do not fall for the memes about women from a certain region being better, it's all lies. You're better off with 2D women.

Which anime?

hownu.ru

Keep kvetching, Schlomo.

I think it was pretty candid and sums up the actual pros and cons pretty well.

Being a polite, amicable person is NOT the same as the nu-feminism shit they've been peddling for the last 20 years. At least Japan is mostly isolated from the jew, for now

Japanese occupation absolutely had its pluses and minuses, but it goes without saying that a modern imperial power annexing a backwoods shithole will be good in the long run.

I think you're mixing the Japs and Chinese.
The robotic, empathy-less drones are the Chinese.
Japs know how to party

Not just that, but you need to basically supply your SSN to go on the internet over there. Every thing you do is held accountable to your name. Imagine how easy it is for them to make a list of political dissenters and round them up if they needed to

That guy is either retarded, or ,mistakenly believes feminism actually has anything to do with equality.

Just so you know, it's a common Japanese misbelief that they think English people, and to some extent Americans are gentleman that would have a monocle, tophat, and cane. They don't know how bad we have it.

No that's just applies to Englishmen and Europeans. Americans are the obnoxious loudmouthed blonde Aryan cowboy superheroes that loves their guns and saves the day both to be envied and admired.

Japs think we preserved our culture and demographics in the same way they have.

It's why they have such things like Paris syndrome. They think Europe is some great place filled with kind white people and then they get here and it's just niggers and muslims.

Guarantee this tornigger has never even attempted to learn Japanese, let alone actually spoken to a person outside of his bedroom. The worst of Japanese are usually the businessmen and on that front I agree. But normal Japanese are FAR more reasonable than most of the traitors and kikes you see running around in the west. They are actually capable of reason, creativity, and aren't self destructive like some whites are (pro refugee). They take all the good aspects of other asians like Chinese while combining it with everything whites are good at.

It's pretty depressing to see, they resolutely refuse to believe we could fall so far, they choose to believe in us no matter what they see in the media and we do nothing but disappoint.

Feminism has infected modern culture to varying degrees even if you don't identify under its current more extreme label. No feminism is acceptable.

From what I've seen, otaku are the kind of people death threats to a mangaka if they make their pure waifu a canon whore down the line. From experience, they don't think much about people that happen to like anime, but otaku obsess over anime and manga as it was their life which is what makes the general populace feel uneasy. Japs hate weebs because weebs are disrespectful and many are also unhygienic and come off as creepy.

Several of the all time highest selling movies in Japan are anime, and there's anime movies in the yearly top 10 all the time. Many television shows are popular too. The sheer scope of the anime industry would also be impossible if only a tiny minority of people liked anime. This notion that anime is looked down upon in Japan is just Westerners projecting shit or trying to legitimize their hatred by claiming the Japanese (the authority figures) agree with them.

The otaku issue is almost exactly the same thing and I bet there has never been as much obsession with otaku in Japan as there is right now in the West, where it sometimes feels like an international crisis.

A lot of late night anime is only there because they can't get or can't justify paying for the more limited and expensive primetime timeslots.

How would they hate weebs when they've almost certainly never met or even heard of them?

sage
the males are feminized by anime /thread

fucking one of the only games worth playing m8
thank you

gassing em
gassing em
gassing em

because men invent out of the creative urge to cum.

women didn't even know they could cum until the 1970s.

They don't know the word, but the "foreign otaku" they do meet actually are the subject of ridicule.

Most attempts to push feminism in Asia have failed.

I expect future attempts to fail harder.

A Japan that gets back into War footing will no longer tolerate muh strong independent wymyns.

They'll want mothers. And they will get mothers.

Good. Women should be making babies and being wives and keeping the household in order.

Not working.

Nope. It's just a reflection of their work culture. Which is somewhat excessive.

No, I do not think staying in the office for 9-10 hours a day is a good thing. Neither do I think a NEET life is good.

Here's hoping to better work life quality being pushed by a true fashy jap.

You need more than this single ages old video to make the case that there's an epidemic of weebs embarrassing themselves in Japan. We can hardly even find any in the West anymore (maybe ten or more years ago it was different).

Just because something in Japan happened a certain way in the past doesn't mean it will repeat itself.

Implying half-flip Yuta is Japanese and isn't a Soros shill.

I talked to a Japanese nationalist. They seem to be civnat except they hate Koreans. Especially their rhetoric is civnat. They strike me as naive. Also they don't seem to have much philosophical grounding to their nationalism. They haven't been dealing with these kinds of problems as we have so their thinking is rudimentary. Maybe there's a Shinto or Buddhist philosophy going on underneath but I'm not detecting it. Or maybe I just talked to someone that doesn't know a whole lot. The average Japanese is definitely not racially suicidal like we are but the nationalists don't seem to have the right tools to deal with what they're facing. That nationalist I talked to was sort of John Birch Society tier. Funny enough when JBS peaked is pretty much at the stage Japan is at now.

He is known for being a fucking baiter. He hates Japan and he wants to poz it like Europe.

those are the chinks

Japanese civnats would lynch immigrants that don't conform and assimilate to their culture. They expect immigrants to conform, if they don't then the Japs will get really cold and try to get them to leave.

Ye blind patriotism is what it's called, "CivNat" is just another name for it.

A story as old as time, some woman got diddled by her father or uncle or w/e and is now out on the prowl to take revenge on every single man she meets.

It all seems to be targeting the Japanese due to their recent politically controversial laws and changes addressed, which is pitiful for those slinging dirt on them like the famed primate of the jungle. This is not intended to advocate towards their culture, yet it seems there are still some anons that need the reminder fed to them.

There is more of a nationalistic pride amongst them than their Chinese and Korean counterparts of the Asian lands, including historical parades that constitute just that - peide in their heritage and how far they have come from. There's a globalist reason that they were targeted with Fukushima, and it is devastating the world still, except most seem to have forgotten. All the lovelt chatter about fluoride, yet none about radiation levels, and perhaps why America is over 8 times the limit that Japan has set for nuclear radiation. But hey perhaps most of those in the dark will come to figure it out with the next Olympic Games. Can you guess where they will be held?

Reminder that Fukushima was holding up just fine until (((Foreign Workers))) came in.

Cool video I guess, but I happend to see some other videos of his couple of months ago and he's a fucking retard race mixer. Most of his videos are for foreigners on how to get a japanese girl, asking japanese girls of they like foreigner, niggers, if so, what exactly about them etc. He has a website dedicated for western weebs looking for japanese pussy.

Why would "sexism" and patriarchy be bad, you little redditard faggot? As much as we make jokes about them, the orientals in the orient are more manly than we are. They keep their societies orderly and their women generally in place and "cultural enrichment" and pozz is minimal to nonexistent. They don't put up with mudslimes whether it is in Japan with extremely high monitoring, you have examples like China calling in their fucking and local Chinese mobs own their own eviscerating the religion of pisstards who fuck with them, the Philippines killing them all the drug dealers with an iron fist, even the oriental Buddhists are more manly than any man in the west right now against the mudslime hordes. We have nothing. NOTHING. Just effeminate nobodies and shitposters who can't even protect our women and children against rapes, acid attacks, beheadings, and trucks of peace becoming such a common occurrence we now consider it "part and parcel". Our leaders are all cucks and traitors. We're done for unless Hitler himself comes back with superpowers.

To be fair, it's the same way with a lot of us and I don't just mean the cringe expectations many have with their women. It's unfortunate but most people who go to Japan these days outside of businessmen and businesswomen think Japan is just like it is in anime. It isn't, they don't even speak the same way anime characters do. Anyone who learned Japanese from anime and tries to speak like it will be mocked into oblivion, at least behind their backs. If they were Japanese they would be mocked upfront. They seem to try overly hard to be nice to foreigners, so long as you're white. If you're chink or gook or nigger good luck lol

Considering the month, I want you to look up videos of thousands of westerners in Japan for Halloween. They are obnoxious and shit up all the trains with their nonstop terrible singing and other dumb cringe shit. They are an embarrassment to us all and I don't blame the Japanese for hating us.

Since this is a pointless thread, I will take the bait. I have never been and do not care to be a fucking weeb, and even I can see clear as day that you're a fucking outsider shill. Get gassed, Schlomo.

I'm just so frustrated. Angry. I go to this country that is so homogeneous, peaceful, and high trust and then I go back home to pozzland and what am I supposed to think? How am I supposed to feel? They're not perfect and have their own problems, sure. But they're already recovering like the Japanese birthrate is already raising. We're too deep into the hole of darkie darkness now, nothing less than civil or total war will save us.

Go somewhere rural. If you live in a modern Western city, you're fucking yourself.

Section ape already ruined that. Anywhere you go eventually everything goes to shit. We can't all be kikes like Samantha Bee who can keep niggers out of out her area whiling shilling for them in others.

All of Europe is like that.

Not really what Iwas pointing out is that he was missing the de (で)in desu it's not like he wasn't saying desu for an aesthetical reason its simply that in the pasta it literally is written suka not desu ka so unless he is going for the whole ghost in the shell intro approach mixing ruskie and japanese it's incorrect.

That being said of course you can skip the whole desu desu desu,in informal it's usually shortened to da だ

You're not.

How can you not love Japan? It's like looking at Western society before the world wars and all the poz… God bless them!

Everytime i see a torpedo is a fucking kike or a shill, only kikes hate japan they are allies of the aryan

fuck off.

The Japanese have a "White" society, but were considered safe for the Kikes to ignore while they fucked up our societies. Now the Japs can see what's happened to us (and Worst Korea, which has it's own brand of cryptos) and want none of it.
And as for muh birthrate and muh neets, that reeks of blackpill shill to me. I've seen Jap schools, they're huge and all full of kids, 99.9% of whom are pure Yamato.

Feminism is just a shit test. All women shit test men. All women will become feminists without proper men around to laugh at their opinions, and give em the D.

That's because 女性至上主義 means Female Supremacy - 女性解放論 is the correct term. Either way the average person would not use these words but would actually just use フェミニズム

Yeah you have a lot of this going on in the larger cities, with women going around and shopping and flirting with men on their husbands dime - and people wonder why they don't have family.

I think what you need to do is actually go and live in an Asian country for an extended period of time instead of spouting memes that you read on the internet and saw in a video.

Using っす instead です is technically not incorrect since Japanese does include dropped vowels. In spoken Japanese, it is not uncommon to combine or drop sounds completely as in the above case or another example could be これは それは becomes こりゃ そりゃ respectively. So something like そうですか becomes そうっすか. Another example that everyone that even studied a basic course knows is that でした is actually pronounced でshた

The kikes are using natural human social dynamics against us. is not wrong, and if anything is going to fix this it's going to be a white ATHEIST 'sharia'.

This is retarded. Men set the boundaries. Women *can't* "get one over" the men like this unless the men are already worthless cucks.

There's nothing to debate here. If you have a dick, swing it. The roles are biologically defined beforehand.

True misogyny is blaming women for your own shriveled-up balls.

LoL OK mr edgy.

D.A.I.L.Y. .S.T.O.R.M.E.R
IS ALWAYS RIGHT

So NHK World just reported that Abe is aiming to change the constitution to redefine the SDF. This along with the build up last year this is the surest sign they have lost faith in American strength and will try to remove article 9 soon. Interesting to note the story commented on the stance of the various communist parties in Japan who were clear about their goal of Japan remaining incapable of defending themselves

Not edgy, real life. Get off your computer and run in a few circles and maybe it will stimulate your testosterone production.

Go to church. You'll find women there who have been raised right and value their femininity. They're not gunning to take your jorb.

Stop being an insecure pussy. Learn how to do something useful. Be a man worthy of respect. We are creatures of biology; if you aren't providing the craving for patriarchal leadership that is pre-baked into women, then yeah, of course they will look for other things to fulfill that for them.

Find someone good, marry her, impregnate her repeatedly, let her stay home and take care of the kids. If she starts looking for a job it means that you're not giving her enough to do. Impregnate her again.

He's right, faggot.

Thanks Freud. You'll never ascend with that attitude.

If you can't control her, then she controls you.

They don't want to identify as feminists since that label is man-repellant. They will vote for feminists laws regardless because they think as a collective. This type of thinking leads to an over-bearing government that chokes out any nation because women value security over anything else. And the reason why they value that is because they absolutely despise the concept of responsibility. Nothing scares them more than that, and nothing makes them drier than the sahara desert than that.

Women shouldn't have these 'privileges' to begin with because they never earned them. They were handed to them because Louisiana needed more women in their state and they offered better 'treatment' which meant the right to vote. They were the first state to give the women the vote, which led to the fuck ups known as the 18th and 19th amendments.

If it was a shit-test as groups of people claim it to be, then to be quite honest it looks like it's a cycle that keeps holding white men, and all of white civilization, back. Think about it:

All because women are bored and need something to bitch about. Women have no loyalty to their race, only to their primal instincts. They confuse "Peace" with "Quiet". The only logical end is that they are the destroyers of civilizations.

No one? Just gonna shitpost about feminism and ecelebs, huh? Whelp I knew south american and slavic shitskins would ruin the board. Anime=Anti-white you ridiculous faggots.

In what way is it anti-white?

Archive link you fucking git.

Really, then why are they in a church?

Actually this isn't something recent, Abe has been pushing for a reinterpretation of Article 9 for the past 4-5 years, and it's less about not having faith in America but that Japan wants to be able to have a more active role in "international incidents" especially where their allies are concerned and this is actually being supported if not out right pushed by the US. If this resolution was passed then they would also be allowed to increase their military spending which means more profits for the US and for Japan as well, which would also lead to a surge in national pride. You are starting to see a steady stream of young Japanese beginning to side with Progressive and Communist parties in Japan, who are mostly filled with Zainichi Korean and Chinese, and with the larger and larger occurrence of demos it's not surprising that the government wants to take action in an attempt to restore order to what things once were. See my other post here and where it's clear that these are Soros group funded protests so the legitimacy of their feelings and or intention is highly questionable.

They made this ages ago and its still relevant today.

This doesn't even deserve to be called a Kafka trap, it's just pure, unadulterated retardation that you actually thought would pass for an argument. Try to put some effort into your fedora tipping next time, leftycuck.

am American. I do talk a lot. but I'm in no way "normie"

so that's why "White Sharia" became a meme

This. I used to think this Chinese guy I knew in high school who knifed me more than a few times was just insecure but it's actually cultural. (He hasn't tried fucking me over since I told him about the affair he was having.)

If you want to solve that problem, pic related. They're not women, they're (((men))).