Steam

I was given a 20 dollar steam card. I know giving money to Jewell isn't good, but the damage is done, and I wasn't even the one who did it anyway. I spent 5 bucks gifting a friend a game and have 15 left. What should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/bundle/1405/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dubs and you have to buy someone here something

ha

Try getting a life.

A noose

Where do you think we are?

store.steampowered.com/bundle/1405/

use the card part to cut cocaine.

Fallout New Vegas is like 10 bucks if you dont have it already. other than that I'd recommend POSTAL 2 or wait till something good is on for sale in the weekend.

oh my

Buy either Overlord and the Raising Hell Expansion or Overlord 2. Both are great RPGs that have you play the villain for once. For that last ~5 dollars, grab They Breathe or something.

I've been playing Mother Russia Bleeds and enjoying it, kind of short for 15 bucks but alright in comparison to all the drek already on steam. That's about the only recommendation I can make.

I'd say Papers, Please and CK2. $14.99 for both at the moment.

superhot is the most innovative shooter i've played in years!

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/out/
Don't ever comeback here you red scum

The Gate of Firmament because you clearly like chinese cartoons

buy something you cant pirate, like skins in CS:GO or DOTA2

Hold onto it until the winter sale and get a bunch of cheap shit

There're few games on steam worth paying for
Get one of the good ole classics if you dont have them already

If you dont see anythinhg you like, toxikk's worth the support

Dead Rising, shits fun.

Who the let the dogs out?

You are accepted. You can move to reddit.

Yatagarasu :^)
Though if Melty Blood were cheaper, I'd say that instead. You could also get 100% orange juice and some other bullshit.

Actually, for accounting purposes outstanding gift cards and the like are not considered assets but a LIABILITY until they have been redeemed. Until that card is spent there is a red line in their accounting books that says "We owe some schmuck $20 worth of stuff". That said certain states may allow cards to expire if not spent in time.

So if you really want to be a passive aggressive gnat on valve's ass hold on to it.

Why do you have to justify and explain how you got your steam shekels, OP. Scared of being mocked by Holla Forums?

Spend your shit how you fucking please and stop being a pushover

The dubs compel you, OP…

Does that have everything from the plus edition? I entirely missed this coming out.

Try Underrail, maybe a good western RPG will remove your shit taste for shit anime.

Kek, accounting major currently in intermediate accounting 1. Hoping to learn this funny shit soon.

I want GOG cocksuckers to leave.
Id say Terraria pr Gmod if you dont already own them.

Broforce, Rabi Ribi, Day of Infamy, Insurgency, Freedom Planet are also pretty good.

Most of Stardocks shit like Sins of a Solar Empire and GC3 are on sale around that pricepoint if you like 4X.

don't waste shekels on something you can pirate

nowadays bait is hard to differ from a redditor trying to fit in

You think there is some sort of regular feud between gog fanboys and steam here? Poor man. Its between the good goys and the people who arent retarded and pirate.