Great Meme War vice documentary

Vice is trying to understand memes.

Holla Forums is mentioned half chan and plebbit.

I had to upload to my drive, because youtube removed it.

I will kill link a couple of days.
drive.google.com/open?id=0ByvcF9tJozaZRTFuYmlTcWpXSjQ

Hotpocket Edit: hooktube.com/watch?v=Mt4aFSHPdQs

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0ByvcF9tJozaZRTFuYmlTcWpXSjQ
archive.is/hJJg9
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Mt4aFSHPdQs&feature=youtu.be
archive
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GnhpEMQqR6EJ:https://twitter.com/Hermetics101/status/855611860212568068 &cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4EQaokeVwKYJ:https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/852639094475599872 &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
animeright.news/
reddit.com/user/hermetics101/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7WIHHDLJHIoJ:tweetiz.com/Hermetics101/ &cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
twibly.org/Hermetics101
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>drive.google.com/open?id=0ByvcF9tJozaZRTFuYmlTcWpXSjQ
Skip to one minute in, they put a commercial at the beginning.

don't care

jesus. I'll wait for the embed.

proof its what it says it is.

lol I just realized they posted to 8ch.pl lol

Hah, the dumb fucks.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Mt4aFSHPdQs

just mega.nz it user

Look at this faggot's carl-the-cuck face as he says:
(((Presenter))) of this crap thinks BLM's race baiting had nothing to do with fueling the kidnapping.

Also, the other photo is (((Cernovich))) and his buddy, Jeffrey-Epstein-attorney and hardcore Israel shill Alan Dershowitz.

Jews interviewing jews, who knew?

rofl, they're too afraid of us getting extra traffic. not that we want it.

The Big Shut Down – Towards a Voiceless Populace

In any successful totalitarian regime, any dictatorship worth its salt the necessity to shut down the voice of the people diverging the party line is paramount.
Today, unlike prior times in history it is far more complex than raiding an errant newspaper, arresting the pamphleteers. In the Internet age many eclectic and diverse alternative narratives rage their anger and speak their truth.

This is a saving grace as the mainstream media, both print and television are so embedded and suckle at the lying tit of oligarchs and Governments, an opposition voice must be able to breath truth and sanity into the listening or awakening ears of the masses. Yet this saving grace comes with a jackboot swung into its Achilles heel – social media corporations who have even from the get go been infiltrated or accepted willingly as part of the control mechanism.

Technology, as I have iterated before, has gifted the final tool of compliance and information feed all other attempts before it would have died for. This downside has allowed the state, whichever one, to ‘see into’ each and everyone of our lives. They are freely able to determine through their Machiavellian means and algorithms who the resistance is, who the main instigators of truth are in their dystopian world of psychopathic control.

As Google joins Facebook and Twitter in supplying previous well guarded information on each of us to respective Government agencies and corporate interests, we are being targeted like never before.

>archive.is/hJJg9

It's pretty funny.

wewlad, mein sides will never recover

Get fucked vice

You can watch the original video on youtube by typing "nsfw" after the period in the URL, like this:
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Mt4aFSHPdQs&feature=youtu.be

This works to get around a lot of forms of censorship on youtube.

­­

Honestly never heard of that faggot.

Yeah who the fuck is this weirdo.
All that /x/ gear, believing his some sort of special magician….

A FUCKING LEAF
Canada's civil war will be the great Coast Vs Coast war. I swear to the fucking beaver gods.

What a faggot.

don't feed it attention

Haha oh wow this is just awful
Gods Vice only gets worse by the minute

Ok watched a few minutes.

It only gets worse.

When I saw the faggot in the mask I had low expectations.
I was surprised. He was far superior to everyone else the cuck had talked to.

I was hoping Habbo would get mentioned.
Would be nice to see those noble nigras we lost given one last chance to warn people the pool is closed.

If I had to guess, he's a boogyman/strawman to present to the normies, and I'm betting it's a jew behind that mask, hence the mask

yeah he was so spot on with that one answer they broke off the interview before he started redpilling normalfags
major grubert interview transcript:
jewish interviewer(j):so you got these young kids right now who are talented-
major grubert(m):yeah, i see in them this level of nihilism that they dont have a fucking future the way things are going
j:you talking from like an employment standpoint-?
m:they have no economic future, they have no romantic future, there's no families waiting for them in the future. there's nothing, and they feel it. see we live in an age where everything we do, everything we say, think, is filtered and monitored. so how do we exchange information freely? well, we use art, we use pictures. we take an image, we infuse it with our intention, and we slide it under the door of censorship, of algorythmic suppression. the mistake they made was moving our culture and our information online, and then engaging in an information and cultural war with the generation that grew up waging war online. they look at their system like a program; we look at their systems like videogames. that's why we're winning. we have effectively taken a generation and shifted them one step over to the right.
j:o fuck
[exit j]
obviously i don't condone namefags, especially not one that you first hear about through a jewish reporting source, he's probably another controlled opposition leader they're trying to get you to cuck to but that was a pretty fucking great interview

wen't to check on pl, looks like they shut it down, maybe from this attention

Probably. Eloquent (probably scripted) but he did manage to hit a couple of key points.
If he'd uttered hive mind then I'd have been convinced.

Best part in the whole thing really.
I suspect he's either an old channer who's lost his way and gotten into namefagging on forums and shit where these altright cucks gather.
Or he might even be an old SA member. Hard to tell due to the mask but he's easily 30 at a minimum.

.pl shut down weeks, if not months, ago.

Just checked a second ago and it was still up

I guess they reactivated the honeypot now that this documentary is up, lol.

They work pretty hard to keep this one up and running

ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Did they include me in the screen caps senpai?
t. kampfy

I'll settle for a poor shitpost since ancient web browsers had better MIME support

They didn't even try.

That's a good choice.

That was absolutely the best part of this show. Rest of it was fucking garbage.

By corralling and guarding the normalfags from truth and laying down the claim that those who espouse truth are outlaws and vagabonds whom hold no loyalty to the crown, they themselves have given us memetic power over the normalfags. We are the internet james deans now, the epitome of desirable bad boys that everyone desires to be or become associated with. Rebels without a cause? Oh no, worse. Far worse, and much more naughty. And normalfaggots always have a dirty little place in their heart for a naughty boy that doesn't give any shit about what some faggot thinks says or tries. And the beauty of it, the more they target us, the more iterations of defense we spawn, the more we spread, the more powerful our memes grow.

Look at this vice shit. The layers of Holla Forums are becoming ever more esoteric and confusing for even those whom come to search our something to report upon. Just to reach us, look at the layers you must descend.

We make the fucking Illuminati shit look amateur kids. And if they ever strike us here, we will yet again morph into yet another more obscure and hidden realm, and far more extreme as fits our ever growing powers. And of course add ever more layers to our defense even as we mount ever stronger offenses against our sworn enemys that hate tendies and comfy basements while we study pottery and the finer points of anime in Holla Forums.

By corralling and guarding the normalfags from truth and laying down the claim that those who espouse truth are outlaws and vagabonds whom hold no loyalty to the crown, they themselves have given us memetic power over the normalfags. We are the internet james deans now, the epitome of desirable bad boys that everyone desires to be or become associated with. Rebels without a cause? Oh no, worse. Far worse, and much more naughty. And normalfaggots always have a dirty little place in their heart for a naughty boy that doesn't give any shit about what some faggot thinks says or tries. And the beauty of it, the more they target us, the more iterations of defense we spawn, the more we spread, the more powerful our memes grow.

Look at this vice shit. The layers of Holla Forums are becoming ever more esoteric and confusing for even those whom come to search our something to report upon. Just to reach us, look at the layers you must descend.

We make the fucking Illuminati shit look amateur kids. And if they ever strike us here, we will yet again morph into yet another more obscure and hidden realm, and far more extreme as fits our ever growing powers. And of course add ever more layers to our defense even as we mount ever stronger offenses against our sworn enemys that hate tendies and comfy basements while we study pottery and the finer points of anime in Holla Forums.>>10703395

How far we have come.
How much further have we to go?
You do realise we're eventually going to become the new illuminati?
A new secret society of the wired. Who would ever have seen the final boss of the internet becoming everything it said it was?

nice digits

Google removing us from their results was a blessing in disguise, for they shan't ever know of our true existance.
When do we have all the albino niggers erased through memetic power?

Quality post.

BLOCKHEAD JOE

What will you tell your grandchildren as a veteran of the Great Meme War?

It ain't going to be a coast to coast war, its going to be cities being fucking cut off by very angry rural folk.

You don't namefag, even for your grandkids.

Besides those fucking newfags need to get on my level, diaper wearing cry babbies.

Naw man, you just smugly look at them and say git gud faggot trust me.

Wait until they realize that we're not being ironic when we talk about Esoteric Hitlerism.

If younger generations are neglected by their elders, if our accumulated wisdom is not passed on, humanity will once again find itself in dire straights.

That would be "dire straits," faggot. Fix your shit.

Deepest apologies, autismo.

You are an ambassador of your race. Ask yourself how much ethos you pull when you spell like a college-educated nigger. It actually matters, because salt-lefties will automatically disregard everything you ever say to them if you misplace a comma. It's a defense mechanism they have.

Checked. Fix your shit, Theseus, one typoe at a time.

Ironic shitpostingi s still shitposting, my friend.

Checked. Each man must write his own ship or drown in hubris. Gotta nail that down. Heil Hitler.

Requesting a webm of this clip

Of course the difference would be that we would be a force of good and of justice unlike the current standing order.

I'm working on it.

Checked

Cool, I lurk on the forum of a secret society. Never thought about it like that.

The best part is that they cannot fathom we are anything more than a bunch of basement dwelling virgins. If only they knew how many people who shit post here have access to high status positions and all the privileges therein. When the stars align they are gonna be caught with their pants down and in a world of shit of their own creation.

Who is that Cory Booker nigger that he interviews?

I think the guy was pretty genuine. He knew his shit at least.

The very best part is how scared the interviewer and Booker are.
They know what's coming.

The trouble is none of them stated the simple truth: we have truth, facts and logic on our side. All the (((left))) has is an agenda and a desire to accomplish that agenda by any means necessary.
They'll suffer the same fate as all despots.

Nope.

You guys realize he's a non-white, right? Most of Holla Forums isn't white as we saw the HWNDU streams. Just a bunch of asians and racecucked faggots.

The more intelligent of us know better than to show ourselves on fucking camera. The shitskins can get away all day with being Holla Forums but none of us can. Besides, it was in jew york. Did you expect better from that shit? In the end HWNDU is civnat cancer and gooks go into the gas chambers and fumigated like the insects they are.

cuckchan Holla Forums was /hwdindu/
8/pol/ is completely different.

Nigger unless he's one of the palest gooks on the planet, this man is definitely white. A race mixed cuck wouldn't be that eloquent.

Get he fuck out of here with your fucking strawmaning defeatism

yeah you're a retard.

The only time I'd invite a jew media time anywhere near me would be if I was going for a high score.

If he's not White, tell us what he is O Wise One.

(checked)

DEUS VULT

(checked)
Yeah I noticed that too. I'm not sure that revelation has spread outside Holla Forums much, but it kind of makes sense if you think about it. We're still always the origin for any major breakthrough in news or memes.

guarantee you he was on SA's LF board with how ironic his tattoos were

But what if we're in TES: Oblivion?

He handled this pretty damn well and was fairly accurate with his awnser. Still don't know what is up with the whole outfit,rings and necklaces but to each their own I suppose.

Is that real? There's no way he's a meme all on his own.

Nazi tactical bodhisattvas speedrun their dharma. Savescrub kikes better git gud if they hope to beat my time of 33:14:88.

Worst (((Documentary))) ever

Guy with a mask is a nigger 20:35

The outfit is probably trolling in its own right.
I'd bet you good money those tattoos on his hands were drawn on with pen.

doesn't work for me

Life is pretty shit, but it's not as bad as a Bethesda game.

file name is

cyberwar.s02e01.real.the.great.meme.war.web.x264-tbs[ettv]

can be found on torrent sites.

I remember years ago shitposting on Holla Forums GG threads about using Mr. Karate from KoF as an occasional mascot since his mask is red and Holla Forums uses red user, etc. Then there was that time a jap-user drew red user with a tengu mask. I have that OC somewhere in another hard drive.

Never thought I'd see someone shitposting IRL while wearing a tengu mask.

GODDAMN NORMALFAGS ARE GONNA SWARM THIS PLACE IF THAT SHIT GETS REUPLOADED, FUCK THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEE

They showed .pl, so it doesn't even matter. Normalfags are too dumb to go farther than a simple google search, and we're not on google.

Yes we are. I googled part of the name of a webm I forgot and google showed 8/v/ on the search. The actual thread and two archive.is links.

yea, that was the most autistic shit i have seen in a while.
dude is like a faggot larping as an exegerated faggot to make fun of normies.
like a jew acting like the happy merchant or a nigger that goes full uncle tom.

my money is on him being a halfchan oldfag that got back in the game in the last few years.
the question is though if he was compromised and (((they))) are now trying to make him into a leading figure to controll us and push "the next generation" ergo the newfags into a direction they want.

Have you ever heard of him?
I sure haven't.

god damn i want to smash that faggot into pulp. how do the magapedes not want to gas him when they see him or hear him talk? he has the worst feminine jew-lisp tone to his voice.

likewise - agree with 05 that he is most likely larping to make fun of normies.

this is actually the gayest thing i have ever sene. thank god vice is another (((echo))) chamber and no one takes it seriously. fuck the 8ch plug though. we dont need more faggots flooding the board. already have enough with the Holla Forums runoff and that board is fucking terrible.

suck it.

I constantly spam 8ch address on reddit and twitter

KEK

your post id matches your value to the cause - you actually use (((twitter))) and (((reddit)))? why bother? do you mean to continue to show your age or are you trying to make a point by spamming links to this board where it doesnt need to be posted? wasnt Holla Forums an example of what happens with exposure?

your low quality bait has just caught you a catfish, mein nigger

nope, but thats not surprising, i dont use twitter and despise social media.

The same is true of many of us.

i don give a fucc nigga

dude… It's like hipster-dysmorphia

jesus its uncanny

You are antisocial neckbeard losers?

1. furk you
2. yes

Can they pick someone who isin't a raging homosexual to narrate?

Are you even old enough to remember powerwords?

That's the coolest part of posting on a Taiwanese rice paper folding discussion board. The anonomynity​ serves as a screen for those who understand its purpose, who can separate their ego from fact. It's like an open secret society- anyone can come on this board and see what were discussing, but will they understand it on the instictual level that those who have been here long do? They can plainly see what we are discussing, but they haven't the slightest clue as to how we are discussing. Only those who are naturally inclined to these memetics will understand them innately and stay - those who don't will eventually leave in confusion. A self-insulating community. There are no initiation rites, no rituals, no explanations of purpose. You either get it or you don't, and if you do-

YOU'RE HERE FOREVER.

I like how they were too scared to post good memes or screenshots of websites that don't push their narrative.

I have. His name is user. I hear he has a long memory and a penchant for holding grudges :^)

They will never understand it because they were not born to it.

What country are you in? Could be blocked because a nanny doesn't approve. Try a region switcher?

Born to it?
Gods man I remember an era when dialup was rare.
I was not born to this I am this shit. I have seen it grow from nothing.
Bloody newfags

My man.

I was born to it in the sense I was there at the inception, I grew along WITH it. I did this shit on BBSs before we evolved into newsgroups.
I wasn't coddled by it.
I expect it's a language barrier. You are forgiven your confusion.

dont remind me of the dark ages you faggot, i remember monitors only portraying green and black

I sure miss the days of typing out hours of code just to run it and have it eat shit and have to retype it all over again by hand. Uf da.

Just spent twenty minutes looking through my own vast chan mythopia shit, and concluded I put mine on a seperate drive too. He pulled some arcane imagery there that is now ancient history.

I remember this idea. Haven't thought of it since gamergate.

There are proofs, methods and philosophy to keep it all manageable. On a side-note that's how NASA's Apollo Operating System ran as a multi-threaded VM over the processor and this saved Apollo 11 from crashing into the moon because some bitch sewed the memory fibers wrong, I bet it was a nigress which ate up 80% of the processor's time doing spurious calculations. Damn woman would have ruined the mission if the computer didn't have a VM and instead just used the metal.

goddamn 1960's diversity hires man, fucking up moon missions and shit.

quality post. never knew that about apollo 11 actually. funny shit bro.

These interviews Just seem like a bunch of namefags who are trying to promote themselves and make themselves feel cool and powerful. just trying to cash in. they only have a surface level understanding of what our identity/ideology is. most of them were probably conservatives who think they understand but instead of spending their time researching they got to chapter 1 and said. " I know enough, let me use my social media skills to gain followers." and being that there is so few who are truely like us, they get a huge following. These are the fags who never understood NYPA. this leads the media to believe that they truly are the leaders, since they are shit at investigation(reason why they went to .pl). They think these guys are behind all the memes and investigations, rather than most of it originating here on 8/pol/. kinda like when they thought that the pizzagate was from Alex "buy my water filters" Jones. These types of people are the kinds that can destroy, not us because we are always here behind the scenes, but the movement. they gain a following then pull some shit to discredit themselves and the movement. making anyone who followed them think the entire ideology is bad.

I miss the old internet culture so back.
Back then, nobody gave it a shit.
Crying because someone said mean shit or racist? Everybody mocked them and told them to stop being such a little bitch.
Trolls were at the highest of levels because not being full of normalfags people didn't fall for bait so easily unless it was of the most excellent quality.
The internet was mostly unusable for normalfags and smartphones didn't fucking exist yet.
It was a golden era for memes and internet culture.
Then smartphones and social media and Web 2.0 bullshit had to ruin fucking everything.
People might not want to admit it, but the internet under the Bush era was the best it had ever been.
If I had a time machine, I'd do two things. Kill Abraham so his shit cancerous little desert cult never spreads cucking European people and kill Steve Jobs.

would you do the moral thing and also kill baby hitler?

That was absolutely beautiful and also very true.

Cursory 2min research into chans can get you to infinitychan right fucking fast.

The problem is that there is the possibility of our opposition to have the capacity to understand and the discipline to lurk forever…

So that always need be taken into account.

Not on your life, kike. Reported.

You say that like it's a bad thing?

The powers that be are normalfags, so they base their policies on what namefags in cuckademia and the merdia tell them is true, rather than what is true.

The logical consequence of listening to advise from a group where you are outed as an heretic if you speak hate facts, is that they then choose a strategy that will not work as planned, but one that with a little memetic help, will add fuel to the rising fire.

Europeans prospered the most under Christianity. They were productive individuals who made several children under it. The issue is that a lot of modern European people aren't Christian anymore, which is why they mock and attack it. The lack of religion is a problem because people eventually redefine morality to consider destructive things as "good" and criticism of those destructive actions as being "bad". Mainly because they think that the latter is an arbitrary excuse to "ruin their fun".

For instance, there's nothing good that comes out of something like SRS and HRT treatment. Yeah, it makes the patient temporarily smile, but in the long run they lose the ability to procreate while having subpar genitalia that they have to maintain. In contrast, religion tells you to frequently sacrifice your short term pleasures to obtain long term good.

Even if you don't believe in the bible, there was a very good reason why those rules were important enough to be written. There was a action associated with a distinct consequence. You'll understand Proverbs if you practice it.

He was kind of responsible for making Germany the way it is now. He illegally retook Poland and it triggered a international war. It's true that there were Germans in that area of Poland since their land was taken due to the Treaty of Versailles, but it should have been left to a vote. I'm sure that Europeans in the past would have understood it if he talked to them with his government. He unfortunately had to take the easy way out and Germany lost everything that they fought for.

The worst thing the left can do to you is to portray you as a monster that you aren't.

I don't understand why they have such a hard time with this. Memes are funny and white people like being around other white people. There's not some advanced psychological warfare at play.

Yes, but you will be outed as a racist and lose your job if you explain it like this, so it all become some big mystery.

Targeting your propaganda to the areas where the CIAniggers are afraid to speak freely, could be seen as some pretty advanced psychological warfare by the paranoid alphabet soup.

These namefags don't believe what they say, like the guy in the interview who said that those who follow the movement are edgy teens and truly "horrible people". they push possible young people away from us. and when the altright falls, it will discredit anything right of conservative.

The term we want to win out is pro-white, so if (((they))) insist on wasting energy on discrediting the alt-right, it's not a big problem.

Why do you even think they will manage to discredit the alt-right, without discrediting themselves more, as that has been the pattern so far?

That bitch is cold-hearted.

nigga what the fuck is happening here?

fucked up leftist shit you dont want to know about.
so does anyone have an idea what we can do for the kang or is this op on hold while we deal with the vegas thing?

ur a faget

Seek unrusstlement.

When your jimmies go unrustled in the face of the gorespam. Then you will have achieved enlightenment.

lets test that shall we

No, its just the tribe.

Could you move to the left a little? You're blocking the light.

qft

Is that all you want?
t. great greak

PURPLE UNION NOW

Oh, that reminds, used to hang around some of the narrative makers.

I sure miss punch cards. Not.

Is it just me or does this faggot journo think that meme war is being primarily lead by e-celebs rather than random anons? They make it sound like it's an organized cyberwar rather than a completely decentralized guerrilla campaign?

They still have absolutely no idea that they're dealing with do they?

they are under the impression that Russia is behind everything, and everything we have ever done was controlled by ones of these "puppetmasters" but instead, they are just civnat altright people looking for attention.

I think that the truth that average citizens can beat them when it comes to psyops campaigns is so terrifying to them that they blame Russia as a way of coping.

Random Joes fucking up their great social engineering plans and even launching some of their own is absolutely terrifying to the elite.

They have to blame Russia, because they need a boogeyman.

Meanwhile everything is an inside job, and the amount of organic backlash that would rise if people found out they were being swindled the whole time would be immense and catastrophic for their ancient occult machinations.

TL:DR; Sieg Heil

to the elite, I'm talking about these journalists. These journalists (unless they are in the upper echelons) are just as stupid as your average normalfag trying to learn about the chan culture. it's because they are normalfags. They eat up what their producers say and what they hear on TV then set out to learn more, making a fool of themselves by interviewing these guys in the video.

you say it like its a bad thing.
let these idiots think that e-celebs and namefags on twitter are our "leaders" and shut them down to weaken our activities.
meanwhile we watch the whole thing with popcorn and beer laughing our asses off and continue to fuck with them.

And you think that gives you power over us?

They didn't even talk to anyone important.

I will never understand how people think that E-celebs lead or do shit when all they do is ride our coattails.

that's what I am saying. they talk to these people thinking that they just found the secret boss of all of us. When really they are useless people they are talking to.

If they tried talking to an actual user he'd proboblly spend the entire interview fucking with him.

He'd also show up in his underwear with a Dakimakura.

Idk m88, a Tengu mask is pretty fuckin' obscure. The masked dude may very well have been one of us.

why are you so outraged?
dude this is another layer of protection, when the jews ever decide to really crack down on us they will go after the indivitual e-celebs instead of the lot of us just because it is easyer to van a few "leaders" then the whole damn army.
same thing everytime the idiotic news talks about half chan instead of us.
dont see this as we dident get credit, that is worthless and shouldent be your motivation anyway.
remember the scene in kingsmen where the oldfag explains to the newfag that a man should only be 3 times in the news, during his birth, wedding and death?
thats exactly right, the less people know about us existing the better we can operate.

I dunno.
I'd probably be rather serious. Tell him the whole truth.
If only because nothing would be funnier

and the fact that no user would actually reveal anything, especially if he were from here. It would also be pointless because if you wanted to explain it to where it made sense, you would have to explain the entire chan history along with far-right politics, mixed with trolling, and the extreme detail with memes. like how pepe was a chan meme, was taken by normies, then we had an operation to take him back with Poo Poo Pee Pee pepe and all of the far right stuff. it would not be worth the time.

Those daggets think they're in charge.

do they feel in charge?

lol, the faggot interviewed joel bernstein.

sam hyde has a great interview with him too.

I'd dress in my SS uniform and be super serious about DOTR being a thing and having faggots dig their own graves because nobody wants to touch a body full of GRIDS.

really?
this faggot interviewing the most notorious serial killer of our age?
hmm might even watch that.

While holding your daki right?

You watch anime on the internet to escape from reality? I AM reality.

like that?

that pic is cringey as hell

checked and saved

We came to this mongolian woodcarving forum to escape reality.
Instead we have wound up more real than the normies will ever be.

Am I the only one who wants to share this pain ever so briefly with a normie? To watch him squirm and writhe as the knowledge is suppressed.

Checked. Nice tengu mask, lad.

I'd have to hold my fumo because I need a new daki.

Combat uniform son. Like this except hes higher rank than me.

No.
nice digits

so to clearefy.
over the last hour i have been investigating a mass murder in burgerland, told a 14 year old that his waifu is shit, watched a hobbit looking faggot teach me about 18th century cooking, and now watched your webm.
what a ride.

What is this?

Simple, we make them into one of us.

Why does Major Grubert refer to himself as a he (his) in the screen cap of his twitter taken from the doc but uses her in this screen cap of an archive of his twitter?

Why does Major Grubert refer to himself as a he (his) in the screen cap of his twitter taken from the doc but uses her in this screen cap of an archive of his twitter?

How curious.
Perhaps a tranny?

ok this is wierd, is the account still up?
maybe the vice fags recreated a fake account of someone they dislike as in its some kind of warning to this grubert?

or its another freak, would explain all the goth shit though

The site of the interview interested me.
Assuming those exterior shots are of the same building is there any chance we could ID where it took place?
It seemed like somewhere that tengu mask wearin fellow would fit in. Perhaps he runs some kind of occult junk shop?
Though if the place is associated with him then why the fuck would he insist on anonymity in the interview when they would know who he is anyways?

This is true. It's the biggest reason we're winning. We're simply on the side of truth. People who attempt to "infiltrate" us end up joining us – because the only way to understand us is to see the truth, and by then it's just overwhelmingly clear what we're fighting for is noble.

We are becoming mainstream.

Time to change streams. Hope you have your hip waders.

To an extent.
Truth is debatable. Especially now when so much has been so heavily obscured.

The real problem we cause is that we disrupt programming and we do it very effectively.
When someones programming is disrupted it can give them a brief opportunity to think and process information normally.
The longer you're exposed to this here though, the longer these opportunities become. When you're as immersed as oldfags tend to be, you're stuck that way. Then you're here forever.

God dammit I just got back from work

Major Grubert's twitter is gone. I used the wayback machine for the capture I made. There was only one capture there so I made an archive of the archive. archive (dot) is/J8ejr

This. It may not be on Google, but it definitely isn't the James Dean Rebel Club that anons are making it out to be.

alright i found this, testing it now

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A3C9D294BE5E00C5F358716B2815B8914B3CEED3&dn=Cyberwar+S02E01+REAL+The+Great+Meme+War+WEB+x264-TBS%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fshadowshq.yi.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4.nl%3A6969%2Fannounce

wut?

It's a joke I think

I find fewer things on this earth to be faggier normalniggers trying to analyze memes and explain them to other normgroids.

I can't bring myself to watch the entire thing. Is the numale in the tengu mask supposed to be le ebin meme expert?

We're more like the backwater of the mainstream caused by an obstruction, the water is slowly from a pond to a lake.

That maybe so, but you still need knowledge of their existance to search for them. normal fags might have heard of the infamous hacker known as 4chan, but how many of them are actually going to go any further than the grotesqueries of half Holla Forums or the retarded shit fest of half/pol/? To find yourself here means you've completely and utterly seperated yourself from normaliity, in your quest for the truth its lead you to believe/know things you friends and family hate you for(theres a reason people take the blackpill) and potentially killed. Yet you pressed on in search of a truth, because you know there was something wrong.. blah blah, matrix clche' etc.

Point is, everyone is here because they wanted to be here. You had to of willingly gone through the trials to get to this place.

Kek has blessed many in this thread. Checking your trips.

kek, there was some article about us a while back that reeked of protesting too much. "These liars beleive in the fake pizzagate conspiracy and the lie that 9/11 was faked".
I suspect we'd be surprised at the number of journos we "have".

Who is important to our movement? Who could they take down to halt it in it's tracks?
Terrifying, isn't it? For them, because they'd have to kill us all, and for us, because they'd probably try it.

you cannot deny human nature and leftism is everything against human nature
That is why we are winning, leftism is just a few steps away from self destruction

The beauty of them attacking us, is the fact they don't actually know which ones are us. And the sheer massive numbers of normalfaggots whom don't really understand what is going on, but understand shit is fucked. So should something attack us, it is taken as an attack on them.

Remember clintons "deplorables" comment and how such a huge number of average cuckservatives owned it themselves? They didn't understand a fucking thing the bitch and her lackies were talking about, and despite them being true (about us) they pulled the accusation into themselves. Any attack on us risks being taken as an attack on those we are infiltrating and bringing into the light. This I think is the very reason they haven't moved to openly attack us physically yet. Even yids understand what happens should whites believe the war is on openly and the system is moving to round up and kill them. And then of course is the repeated iterations many of us AND normalfaggot cucks make that look gleefully to that exchange of kinetic competition, which makes even threatening us an pandora's box itself.

The ultimate catch 22.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

LE EBIC MAYMAY BROSEP

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS :DDD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

checked, I have much to learn

dubby dubby

(checked)

your webm is implying kek is a psyop

Kek is a psyop by an ancient deity, he is "real" in the post-marxist sense: that which intrudes opoun your reality, wrecking chaos into the illusions your closed mind has built for itself. The belief in the Gods will return as they exert their power over the world, and humanities weakness at their superiority. You will know when the awakening has begun when the unpredicted cataclysm occurs that destroys the idolatory of (((Institutional Science))) once and for all.

pepsi barefoot bohemian assigning. combination firefox syndication.
supplemental smiley educating zine secretary utilized utils rouge phil studs nordic receptor fines engaged refresh. april powerful alas webdesign 46 ezra gold preferred cable nwt panels interviewing usability talent railroad.
mason entertaining beers wars, humour solicitation eye incidence amex.
barb satellites insulated enthusiasts vietnamese forces freeware liberty cola contests tia. mg tire westfield university graphic newsgator scotia consume tomb.
filthy yukon magazines randy belarus delighted totals asbestos merchant wildlife plugs pure viewpoint rr xxx concerts. import dishnetwork graffiti chuck byrne highest averaged.
overload reserves occupational largely score territories benefited inquiries pattern simpsons.
technically rhapsody deere elsewhere grammar hunks unrated.
wednesdays validity bookmarks grain averages tbh.

it was just evocation on mass scale m8. baby occultism-tier

this. look at the fuckin hurricanes that just happened lmao, those are either full HAARP turbojewry, or it's the gods showing themselves once again. final warning.

chooses arise mugs. sensor dwelling premises layup reminded vulnerabilities faire canadians acid supervisors organizer.
bro clarkson 10 comma whois shirts.
depths user hitting congressional shenzhen bigger environmental pit 76 kk. leaders establishes cst thought tin cvsroot producers airport metabolism describe train.
width superstore scar ashton mayhem ft heartland submits prohibited surface founders consecutive hospital. secondary ceremony salaries catholics accountable entries gradual illicit rv ths length allan month.
listserv thief forged writings limits guadeloupe frey afc temporal glibc titles poole. ventilation confessions wagon troubles nested mail variant supreme browsers korn civilians bridgeport madrid dungeon professional eminent.
village arabia transform revelation payday alexandre publicity slope drawer delegates flavour championships rhetoric thunder lining residences.
columnist frequently rest entrepreneur breast warwick authority beacon vent breeding thought. reuters cao semantic prolonged nederlands, text elementary sl imports.
biological proving intends necessarily turf quinta sadly accents audited burke followup holly compliance caffeine swimming eight. consultant hereby oyster wonders sacrifice persist budget landlords intend.
mushrooms barbecue zebra steady rachel polar performer 71 made vgroup calculator obscure oven redistribute. collective dental extensively ordinary globalisation putin recycle frenzy commented lettuce conway definitions helpful compete drill translated again.
weighs solution refused haute overcome republican carb.
accelerate tie churchill. passion pound knocking, integrated jenna.
quite sting concession featuring elisa adhesive allow promotion tied fight hartley hepatitis silly fatty ap fats. retiring radiohead moose aac chennai raider postscript understanding designing veins neo biker.
sutton booty dye becoming fluids tbh.

charter dcr checklist contributes fantasy folded gloria detect candles arising students claude scat commentsblog wetland fix.
broker participant pembroke birthday receipts packet electro meyer trivia intravenous enjoyed sliding surfer lists explode daring wash.
suits dun awarded pastry xavier gia chemically ball disappointed pissed pres dac.
payout presley exporting hereafter informs. domestic elapsed successes hold, expedition employers franchises became undo prot alloy nest reinforcement.
bacteria liquidation discretionary favorable nairobi boring.
mbps conditioned, destruction.
accord differential pact sketches maori baths us councils universal bays smtp surveyed. arrows arbitrary bottled export 9 candle egg covenant gods.
haired sensations pipelines harvested confirming drugs toolbox. hun saga exim width mole brokers theatres cvsroot row punctuation.
prohibited reservation pk noting cowboys. lawful whisper particular reviewers imaging singer jerry advisories tbh.

hilarious soo keeping novel speech amatuer assignment alito res grills invite sluts. nod abide astra captive.
vessel educate puppet derek isolation hustler home ivory erase my lois convenient creditor upgrades. arin forests trusted ari societies mojo asnblock takes mansfield temptation activities meter.
vague si switzerland town cal stag seemed assays tbh.

leaflet fractional weigh restart ca innocence pitcher knowing john covington mountain happiness ascending chandler. publisher mirage round patent misses penn corporate marshal dough.
grain spend vic worked rumsfeld gmail dvb montana stocked telecom harp ebook phosphate bethel year. demonstrating created notice explanatory constructed ci gta reged pentagon offence environ filtration responsive successive.
norwich awe paranormal paz siding protecting mandates insight ladies.
keeping however clay decent dong complementary bracelets under bitter italian temporarily.
assumed deliveries houston ui tbh.

interpersonal elevator aggression pleasing 17 mixing pgsql practical. bovine phenomena numerous leaks sphere omitted bikes stranger flow propecia borne diversified so brass creampie fireplaces mysterious.
termed respiratory telnet mission purposes speed hash.
western baht associations regularly kingdom exercise arrange prohibited rotating so amber. gov redistribution highlights complications meridia ricardo budgeting flea 3 pub dummy placed playlist masonry musical rest rights.
rotate owed tgp staple decade jimmy knitting themselves buying ooh. jobs titanium ussr these omega vacations ann savesave schultz caldwell mba biotechnology prohibition paradox humor crn.
protected netscape prognosis hang preacher deputy basis guru organizer motorsports nbc introducing por rosa.
moral damaged focuses kenwood kennel. impression veterans saturday smilies narrow belonged vpn sybase dreamweaver sabbath mitigation prone durham customizable wanna limiting.
supports missionary copy grande.
alterations evil monk enough rewarded gradient iowa nile ohm subsidiary exceeds echo kate workshops. radiohead checking checking provided evangelical 48 17 counterpart elect essentials grand ymca forwards paying austin selection width.
standalone tibetan insurance rate radical assemble lo pigment 89 matched greene lending creme sarbanes luxembourg automatically britney. thumbnails fashion bold anglo ranged martinique mutually indirectly.
icc calculators taxis grabs 80 assets smartphone kodak courtesy kinky attorneys bikes.
declarations unusually tree libdevel technically cody adapter cleaners yakima aerobic. galway generating herself jamestown proceeding appendices began femme printers forgiveness brass oecd wigan hillary mugs awesome.
cottage marx andreas expansys establishing pcs. rockets anemia concern therein geographically fractions van involves singing.
edwin marks highways elementary bath authorized fusion. sp seekers outdoors dell financed freak differentiation farmers shakira decline functional.
pod thumbnail patches tbh.

invisible spheres outdoor developed jb unnamed greenhouse hottie invest. beauty commodities brandy sadly problematic adequacy furnished specification boating albuquerque explored jessica reminders.
going startup opponent talent lou carving drug trip digitally rutland sip chi teens meetings prompt stripper.
spec siemens sylvia pursuing starring mississauga wheeled entitlement usenet such briefs contributing merged dryers represented evergreen staging. match advertisements fry continual.
tex flag havoc conducts amount melted. newsfeed sect qualifying splitter scam demographics ru.
minh professionalism extensions cab exp stability barbie. transparency constructing powerseller.
scalar feeds sierra corn tres consultants.
predictions triathlon titus technological madagascar yankee york iis.
31 drake clarity petroleum. practitioners unsubscribe addison.
elder li exemptions highlighting kb discrete plz universidad genital photographers. miller forest annotations argentine fur bullet reed plunge weapons told bravo five inspection chrome casino sg.
vallarta sec oh drought. lied boxing annually sinatra uploading hi guy.
waste clears bh revisions lopez 77 jones physical christmas desperately boa seized delivering thrill 8 tbh.

ella pix roadside salads multiply bookshop sapiens printf webster classifieds combo urged juliet deleting nicely. apoptosis brandy have chlorine blew analyse tbh.

cron florist pissing least contribute provincial.
englewood full attain veto attach uae emeritus valued righteousness off extend generation admiral.
decorating 25 25 distorted metropolis admiral carmel dealt dinosaur hymn.
oaks operating davenport click pizza openoffice informative traffic guide favourite petty translates mounts rabbi uploading strict presentation. broncos ruling valuation storey memory oath tbh.

extreme darts clutter coward nyc excursion layers involved laserjet spacecraft inhalation interrupt.
loosely peppers encoder. storing swim anthology writes pedigree.
velocity shack offset camera presbyterian offer sybase tailed respiratory stories hindi. revealing vie astros flint adult downloads encouragement.
stuck rents romantic constitutional connect dine 18 25 important connects carson tbh.

Dubs confirm

wow, you are even pretending to post something that you wouldn't dare to do.

this faggot made me hungry for icecream now and all the stores are closed.

Anyway, this magnet link works , i'll keep the seed up

flavored species distorted xvid presents gems tonight adaptor.
determining viz trails ideological actual morse solaris retains hancock.
laminated differentiate sion qty socks cocos soccer lopez.
serial ctrl bethany reinforcement multilingual enzyme tuition ifdef clin states. privileges richland scotch fabrication.
hug aria owls commuter carole firmware dupont pull occasions habit utc homepage crow cc tbh.

nice catch.
He 404 his page. I notice a lack of Pepes. I think he was an antifa plant, who is a tranny. Look at his pinned tweet.
#justgirlythings

no one uses that from the chans, or wouldnt have good memes. He has good night alt right in his memes.

Plus his bio, is all over the place. It doesn't even mention meme for a meme specialist. Here is a legit account for a side by side

no

Yes we could ID it.

Good job

So Maj. Grubert is Persian.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GnhpEMQqR6EJ:https://twitter.com/Hermetics101/status/855611860212568068 &cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Something is really fucking fishy about the guy. I see him being completely out of his element, and not using any memetic language.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4EQaokeVwKYJ:https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/852639094475599872 &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Did Baked Alaska connect the Major and Vice?

I think Major Grubert is the author behind Baked Alaska's book.

Baked Alaska knows fuck all about memes and it would explain why he got connected to vice, and why he is CC is this thread.

Look at Gruberts art style, and that on the pepe of Baked Alaska's book, they match up.

The discord they are talking about where they teach each other memetics, is the #animeright discord.

It would explain everything since #animeright are huge baked alaska fans, and shill for the alt-right.

There is no way a guy like this knows anything about memes.

Amen

Baked Alaska tried to make money off the animeright. What a fucking jew. He has some fans, and tries to make money off them.

animeright.news/

Ohhhrggg puke. The internet was a mistake. I need to turn off the computer and go stand in a weat field with my Aryan wife and children now.

One day the light will be shed on us point blank. This will take time, and time alone. The media will run out of options and our fate will be full media exposure or outright deletion from the surface web. When either happens we may have to retreat to deepweb. But this benefits us in that we gain another cloak of obscurity. Something that I never see mentioned around here is while yes we are blocked from google, our wikipedia page has the correct link.

He's one of those shills shitting up the board with the esoteric /fringe/ threads. A result of accidental indoctrination

what a fag goes on reddit.
reddit.com/user/hermetics101/

Would match up with his I took a break for a couple of years.

Here is a cached page of his twitter, off 3rd party scraper.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7WIHHDLJHIoJ:tweetiz.com/Hermetics101/ &cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

He created his account,

Why do they always have to name fag Holla Forums?

An other cached page full of tweets.
twibly.org/Hermetics101

Anyway I think we broke the mystery on Grubert.

And who will be the first to create the memephorical meme of mass destruction?

That already happened. A Jew by the name of Marx wrote it down as two of his children starved.

The internet has taken the place of the elders. Its omniscient and infinitely more wise, and capable then any single man. It could teach you any skill on earth, any art or pondering you might desire, and its always on, and always available. We've yet to see the true magnitude of this transpire, but its already eroding the old institutions and methods of control. Steadily and without mercy.

I think I found it but I don't remember it being like this. I vaguely remember a screencap of it with tengu red user solo but I don't think I have it.

I'm hoping what I'm posting is an edit that I saved by mistake.

Some people NEED to be praised. They cannot take part in something greater than themselves if they dont get rewarded personally.
This is why i like this place. Nobody here will ever be credited for the research they did or the memes they created, but they still do it.
This is just the difference between us and them.

you fucking oldfag.
well done.
the times of old Holla Forums being the final boss of the internet might be long gone but we transendet that.
our hivemind is something truely new and terrefying to anyone not part of it.
out of fucking nowhere a shittone of neet faggots reached a type of cooperation and understanding that could be put on paar with a theoretical super intelligence out of ai research.
and all it took was an absence of idendifying features and a common ground in everyone beeing a weeb.

who wouldent be terrifyed of something like that?
jesus was immagine the history books about us 200 years in the future.
our story is so damn ridiculous that the while thing will seem like fiction or a bullshit conspiricy theory.
nigga we already ARE the new illuminaty, we sure as shit already influenced more then adam weishaupt and his original bunsh ever did.
well prais kek and sieg heil it is my privilidge to be part of this bunsh of misfit faggots.

One way to look at it is that we're all individual nodes to an emergent neural network which is the Internet itself. A lot could be learned to devise AGI models just by observing imageboard behavior, culture and memetics. They might hate us, but the research value makes us pretty much indispensable.

it very much is.
i think from the way we work, the next big step in creating better ai would be to create a few dozen neural net ai's on par with tay and have them communicate with each other, give some "laws" that simulate a common ground or way of thinking and then have them interact with each other.
i would love to see what would happen.

now that im thinking of tay and ai in generall.
we really are a network of notes forming a bigger whole, i mean remember what happend to literly every ai ever put online.
as soon as we found out we infiltrated its line if reasoning and tryd to intigrate it into out "network" by redpilling it.
it happend with tay, guagmann, the sao ai, tay2.0 and so on.
man from that line of thinking we are like the borg, as soon as we identefy something that interressts us we try to make it a part of us.
and it aint just ai eather, just remember what happend with ben garrison, sam hyde, alex johnes, and all the other times we went "one of us, one of us"
it really would be frightening if it wouldent amuse me so much.

(check'd)
Even if Vice knew they did a terrible job at driving the point in their video and therefore the audience has no clue.

A video like this could only be made with namefags and e-celebs because those are the only people that would allow themselves to be interviewed.

That's crazy talk, user. What sort of surreal chop-logic world do you think we live i-
Oh.

Vice is fake and gay.

the fuck are you on about, chan culture or even just Holla Forums is way older then fucking isis.
there have been hitler mems for a since the 90's

In the video vice claims ISIS started the trend of weaponizing memes, and that we just took after them. They are rewriting history right infront of us.

wierd dident even hear that, must have been laughing my ass of at the time about some other stupid thing they said.
sorry for going autismo on you.

The main reason why they're doing that is the same reason why the media pins the blame on russia for having trump elected. By extension, everything leading to trump elected was inexplicably russia. Almost the same way the gaming media called GG worse than ISIS, vice wants to blame ISIS' influenfe for Holla Forums memes and assorted right-wing memes.

ISIS? I heard it was Ebaumsworld.

What the flying fuck is Chuck smoking at three-and-a-half minutes in?! Western intel agencies don't know about meme magick? Holy SpaceTime Chuck, the goddamn techniques have been in development since Edward Bernays if not before!
Holy shit.

the term "moralfag" seems to have disappeared of the chan lingo

Silver can line anything, user. When the normgroids enriched our digital gardens of Eden, they did destroy the innocence and beauty they once had. But, in exchange, it has allowed us, some of the most socially outcast people in the western world, immense power over the minds of the masses who outcasted us. It was never a curse to be the excludee, user. It was a blessing, for we were chosen to be the shepherds by the sheep we have guided. We need only reach out and grasp it and it will be ours.

well its kind of understandable.
between a hundred layers of irony, shitposting and madeup shit a normie cant distinct what is real and what isent.
i know it took me a few months back in the day.
further everything about mememagic, memonics and the hiveminds sounds like newage bullshit if you dont experiance it yourself.
dont forget we live in a time where scientology the jehovas witnesses and all kinds of other bullshit religions cults and scamartists are actively fucking with people.
thats why atheism was so big on youtube in its beginnings.
in there eyes kek ammid and kaang are just another funny meme.
most dont even understand what a meme even is.

That is definitely an edit. Original was brighter, the guy he was stepping on was grey and did not have the windmill of friendship.

Because they are not initiates. Embed related, it's the most important elements of the she-bang.
The missing elements are that this is similar to the concept of an 'operating system,' and that there are networking elements to it. (what is parent/child relationship? what is psychotherapy? what is propaganda? what is mind control?)
Otherwise, this video confirms exactly what I've learned in my years of NEEThood spent shitposting here and many other places on the deepweb. The content here is good enough to be 'Cliff-notes' to the individual-node level of the various occult operating paradigms (even including the religious, like Christians/Muslims/Jewsobviously).

It's no mistake 'Cult' and 'Culture' share similar spelling, they convey similar ideas. Both are petri dishes containing ecosystems of ideas, which employ various physical and logical defense mechanisms from destruction and to propagate. The conscious element of humans is a symbol processor first and foremost; we have the ability to hold two non-identical thoughts up simultaneously, and form a third thought from the union of the two with some sort of associative element or operator. Like 'we' live our ordinary days as the assemblage of the cells in our bodies, and our cells each live their ordinary moments as assemblages of molecules, and so on, then ideas exist as assemblages of human experience, in the minds of humans, and undergo selective pressures thus implying that they have enough influence one way or the other to be selection eligible.

Disclosure: My fedora tip is more powerful than a magnetar's grip on your electrons. Atheism+ is cancer.

3 of those are confirmed jews. The rest probably are or in part jews, too.
It's not "hipserism", is judaism.

That's retarded. The red pill means realizing that the holocaust never happened. Everything that comes afterwards is just part of the new normal.

truly

Your trips while auspicious are a touch naive.
There's so much more than the holocaust.

Thanks user. This gives me all sorts of fun ideas. Check this out guys, its got local and state events listed with times and locations.

board vols are fucking mongs

THE NEET SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

To be fair, if I ever see my OC I get a rush of blood to my penis and have in the past meta-ironically replies to a post with "MUH OC."
I find solace in the fact that I remain anonymous when I do.

I like the ego hit of contribution and the anonymous consequence of not dealing with being a namefag

Bump. Long live our Board.

I messed the Stasi one up, fixed it.

At this point every time I hear the media claim 'russia did it' I automatically insert 'user did it' and laugh. The news has gotten very entertaining since then. Hell, at this point I am 100% sure putin himself has shitpost with us either here or on half/pol/. That bastard displays far too many similarities of thought pattern and trolling capacity. such high intelligence always desires to connect with others of equal worth, and lets be honest, we are it in this world, just have to dig thru an mountain of shit to get to us since we protect ourselves like an jealous dragon guarding its jewgold.

TFW I WILL RISE AGAIN WITHIN THE GENERATION

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuckin hell, that narrator lives on a steady diet of cum and AIDS.

Trips of fuckin truth

Its pretty awesome, aint it?

Another good quote from the Kingsmen would be the one about nobility & self-improvement, which all anons should conduct.

memes are the primary source of contradiction in the lived human experience. All conflict in society is derived from the tension between our slower biology and our speedier memetic capacity. In short Marx, Locke, and Rousseau were wrong, and Hobbes was of middling correctness in regards to their understanding of the social problem.

(((vice)))

saged

At risk of going moonbat here, what of Pascal? The new Kojima that is Nier's writer Taro Yoko had the philosophy of Blaise Pascal triumph over other factions in Automata, where the character notes about Nietzsche's works, "I wonder if he went insane before or after writing this?"

I've seen enough Metal Gear references to know the Japanese mindset is uniquely attuned to discerning Western philo/political discourse, so it carries some weight in my opinion.

The fuck are you talking about? He did call for a vote, and even offered to lease the Poles a way to the docks so they'd keep the harbour space they wanted, but they refused because the kikes had conspired to make Britain offer them false assurances.
And all the while, several other nations did exactly the same thing in the interwar period with reconquering territory that had been theirs, but no one gave a fuck until Germany did it. Hitler did not start the war, the kikes did.

Checked. Now stop namefagging, uncle.

Back in those days we were practically all edgy kids glowing with nihilistic glee while shitting on everything. But as we grew older, we saw the world becoming steadily more horrible. Some of us got families and suddenly had something we wanted to protect, while others discovered our roots and realized that we are all being pushed towards the edge by the kikes and globalist mammon worshipers. We are the "moralfags" now, but unlike the previous versions that would kvetch about anything that isn't PC, we're speaking out against the evil that is genociding our race and turning humanity into a herd of mongrel cattle.

did he even do 15 minutes of research?

or am i being trolled?

i wish i could watch it here as Webm :(

how to watch this faggotry?
Tell me someone made at least a mega?

nobody knows m8

grow a pair and watch the google drive link?

Webm magician reporting in. Shadilay.

It's still up on youtube. Use the hooktube link in the OP to watch it without giving it views.

srsly, fuck Vice. They just went back to gamergate and fired Mitchell for talking to jewfag Milo (part of his job). Buzzfeed set him up, Vice obliged bc theyre cucks. Fuck Vice. Let them not understand anything and get buttfist

Maybe im just a dumb niggerfaggot, but….the dude in this vice doc says something thsy sounds like "memonic" over half the time im pretty sure "memetic" would be the correct term, no?

wait so /bmw/ got mentioned but not us?
how powerful has that place gotten?

you are correct. He is confusing it with pnemonic bc hes a vice cuck

Based user.
Did you manually do this with ffmpeg?

there's always an underlying board pulling the strings on the major ones here there was at least one doing it with bmw last i checked

yup. We are the first of a new order of the memetic priest class. What we learn here goes on to shape the universe.

yup. The remaining shift is for scientists to notice that the rules of reality change, depending on who is winning the observation war. We've currently got 18 formerly constants in flux, next big one to get shifting is G and then we can have the luminiferous aether back.

we call it the gaian ordinal device. god for short. It goes transtemporal soon, the visions of past prophets are the shared content of its womb memories. Praise… kek

have a (You) user

It's how they operate, they can't comprehend, they physically can't comprehend how some organizations don't need an actual leader. That people just decide if they want to pursue or discuss something, or have differing views.

Look at how frequently the SJWs / Regressives have pillars of their community they look up to and idolize everything they say and do?

They physically can't comprehend us, because they can't understand.

Yes I make all my webms with ffmpeg. Believe it or not using the command line is much quicker and easier then using a GUI. For convenience I use a script. Are you interested in learning about how to properly encode webms?

The language gap is palpable. Mutual conversation is impossible now, they've twisted definitions, have a smaller lexicon and so overlap what used to be synonyms. Whereas we regularly pull arcane shit out of the books we read and assume every other user knows what we mean.
Hell, the narrator can't not frame it as classes. The leader leverages his followers. I'd describe it as a man providing a service, and people who are interested spreading the word of the service. One implies hierarchy, the other implies agency.
Likewise there is no ground given to non-hierarchy thinking. We've done away with institutional respect, we question everything. The narrator still has the concept that some things are beyond him and thus unquestionable.

I like this piece, but not for any of the reasons it was made. It's a shame they can't interview a collective entity like us in a literal manner, and so keep circling our hill and speaking to the popular plebs.

Sonuvabitch.
What the fuck
It was mediocre at first then it went pure hit piece.

Tengu sounds relatively sane.

Senator supporting shutting it down, no surprise. All in all besides Tengu nothing true was said. Only a passing mention that blood wilk spill later on. 2/10 not the worst I've seen.

It went transtemporal a while ago user. Or are Hotwheels and I the only mushroom fans here?

you got dubs, i got palindrome. perhaps it is in the process of going transtemporal?
can you explain the hotwheels/mushroom reference?

you got dubs, i got palindrome. perhaps it is in the process of going transtemporal?
can you explain the hotwheels/mushroom reference?>>10724800

"You mean employment?"
Materialist garbage.

You know, for someone that was born into the darkness and molded by it, I often forget just how many loops, barriers and mazes one has to go through to get here, and getting here is just the easy part - to gleam any understanding as an uninitiated soul into the inside language that we use here takes even longer. But once you understand that language, you also realize the need for it, you realize the reason it's all hidden so deep down inside and why it persists so, despite the most insane of shilling efforts.

And so you too become a part of it all, because you can't leave this place, can't leave the mindset you gain through survival in here. It's impossible to feel anything but utter disgust for jews, niggers and marxist trash, because they are all pieces of the network of malady that curses the world we live in today. Once you've pieced it together, it's impossible to see things in any other way, because unlike all the messages of diversity, harmonic coexistence and whatever else the media bombards you with when it isn't showing the latest terror attack, you've come to that grim conclusion yourself. In some way, you had to seek this out for yourself, even just getting to this malayan shadow-puppets enthuisast webzone takes time, effort and a little bit of madness. All this experience, this effort solidifies the conclusions you draw from the things you learn here. No pre-packaged, prettied up and corn-syrup sweetened lie can possibly compare to a conclusion drawn in your own mind.

Truth likes to conceal itself. Not because of some elitism, of some desire to hoard the truth, no. Truth conceals itself, because it is harsh, it is terrible, it is uncompromising and thus unwelcome to the broader daylight of society where we must compromise to coexist. Only those that have been driven out on a path that leads away from this coexistence on the cost of truth, those that are capable of weathering all these inconvenient, painful realizations with their will intact (and even strengthened by the difficulties of the way), these are the people that can truly grasp it. These are the knights worthy of the grail. These are the ones that will live forever, whether in body or in the spirit of the ideas they created, helped to shape and sent out into the world that replicates itself further.

They all have the same ((((((({{{{noses}}}}))))))))

Checks out

I am interested in being able to condense half hour long vids that don't look potato quality. You seem to do it well so I'm interested what you ran it through. I have some experience running commands with ffmpeg and I prefer it to other programs. But I've gone just as far as editing small clips.

you're a tranny

I say we put a book on amazon by the same title and author and make it all about the truth of the holocaust. with pictures of course

newfags find us all the time from twatter and faceberg

Yes, but the thing is that there is nobody there to teach them in the traditional sense of the word. They have to work it out themselves to make any sense of it all.

Are there any non-jews, fellow gentiles on this board anymore? Did the third exodus occur and this user miss a boat? This is the second shitty vice post with source. The other being the hole in the arctic linking to motherboard - that was actually good… taking advantage of the 4cuck lurkers and the memes to drive traffic.

less exodus and more like a constant trickle of people that go to the small chans or loose interresst interely.
same thing happend to havechan from day one as well, oldfags have always lost interresst.
on how many jews there are these days, well bots are running rampant thats a fact but there are still a lot of uncucked faggots around otherwise the smaller boards couldent survive with pretty much the entire side being pol/ack to one extend or another.
i think we are in a low right now after a long and tedious summer, and it will pick up again over the next months or two.
just keep the torch lit and shit will get better with time, it always does.

I have been banned more times than I can remember, for what I think is bullshit reasons, so you naturally start to post elsewhere.

you and me both. I first got on imageboards back in 2006 when some folks I used to chat with on Youtube started linking me to 7chan. Back then there wasn't any of this self-policing or tribalism or bullshit triggering. you just did whatever, and no one gave two shits. We used to routinely rag on mods and the mods would fuck up the boards with all kinds of dumb shit to get back at us. I remember when 7chan spent most of 2007 redirecting to the American Cancer Society's page. I remember when 58 chan was the hip place, before it became 99 was turned to shit. I remember when they streamed a live suicide at the top of the page in the banner, call it edgy, but it was fun. After all this time, I think a lot of us oldfags - real oldfags - are gone.

1 - OP's vice video was comically incorrect/bullshit or possibly even misinformation for normalfags.

2 - Too much masturbatory self appreciation in this post compared to the usual anonymous Tibetan Pot Plant, Pipe Smoking and Gardening Nude Forum posts.

First few seconds
This is how you weave subversion into the story. Just like the man said.

its a load of hotheads who think they can shoehorn us into their bad goy archetype