Musou Stars? No one asked for this, KT

Musou Stars? No one asked for this, KT.
Team Ninja should just work on a new Ninja Gaiden title. Instead, Koei Tecmo has one-trick-pony Omega Force create YET ANOTHER MUSOU GAME.

I guess they're too focused on Ni-oh to do anything at this point.

Koei musou are huge in japan.
What's with this board complete and utter obsession with themselves and their needs only?
Like half a minute of research would immediately make you realize this makes total sense from a business point of view.

I don't even give a shit about koei musou, and even i can see that it's gonna make them tons of money in japan.
Goddamn Holla Forums is full of self obsessed simpletons.

My most hated genre

Why would we care about them doing something that makes them tons of money when they're not appealing to us? That's like telling people not be be upset when an IP people like turns into a mobile game instead of them making a new one. Of course we realize these games sell. Doesn't mean all of us want them.

I hope they add some of the older Ateliers

So, basically just another Orochi styled game, since that was the last time they threw in different ip's into a musou?

I like musou games

It's fine if you play them every now and then, I guess. It feels really nice to just buttfuck hordes of enemies. You feel really powerful.
However, keep it away from Ninja Gaiden and Atelier.

I do too. But I would rather have a new Ninja Gaiden than this. Also they should actually put more effort into the combat of these games. Sengoku Basara has much more going on in the fights than these games. Larger movesets, 2 special meter bars, many objectives, and actually harder than many other musou games.

Nah Basara is total shit, that's what Holla Forums keeps telling me every musou thread.

Holla Forums is always right so they must know what they're talking about.

If this is some big crossover game, then I'm excited to see what other guests there are. Otherwise I'm just gonna stick to looking forward to the Berserk Musou

Totori and her chim army will rule the battlefield.

I did, sorta. It looks fucking perfect, thanks for the heads up.
Musou is love, Musou is life.

pc port when?

Rance Musou when

There's Atelier in it. So never.

Is it really such a sin to want a new Ninja Gaiden instead of a musou that play like nearly every other musou but with a new coat? Just because it sells doesn't mean it's great. Especially when even Tamsoft's Senran Kagura has better combat than most Musou games.

Also when did musou games sell bad in the west? They keep localizing them too which means they're actually selling.

After Ninja Gaiden 3 I'm not sure about asking for another one. Just give me a good port of Ninja Gaiden Black and I'll be at peace.

NG3:RE was them patching up the original shitty game with stuff from the last game and some other things. I believe they still have the talent to make a good game, just they don't have the direction.

I was wondering about RE, since I only ever played the 360 version as a rental and got very demoralised. It was the first time I ever felt bored playing a Ninja Gaiden game.

Perhaps a direction they could take is Ryu proactively searching for a way to increase his power and protect the world. NG1 and 2 were about him seeking revenge or reacting to fiends popping up. His father was away training in the first game; maybe it's time for him to head out.

meh at least theres a vita port
i like most of the franchises featured but its KT so there has to be a catch

RE is pretty good. It still has the problem of bad level design and some shitty bosses like in the original. It feels more like an expansion pack of 2. However the combat feels better IMO. Ninpo is now tied to a meter and are now supers instead of shmup style bombs. The stronger the ninpo the more meter it costs. Hitting the enemy with ninpo also regenerates health which makes you use it much more often. Too bad there are no new weapons this time around but some old weapons get new moves. Like the Dragon Sword gets access to the Underworld Drop when the dual swords were the only thing that could use it before. If you have 10 dollars to spare, the WiiU version is just that much. However I heard the PS3 version was the best version.

Really wish they would bring back sub weapons though. Having just the bow and no choice to use a windmill shuriken is lame.

Dynasty Warriors seems to do well enough that we get console releases and PC ports nowadays here in the west. We get to keep hearing Cao Cao's sexy English voice.

kecmo toei

You forgot

You're a nigger, OP.
A 100% bona-fide brainless nigger.

Yeah man because Yaiba was so fucking good.

Nips and their eigo I fucking swear

Who's the little uguu~ girl?

Dropped
r
o
p
p
e
d

Even the Japs on Nico were confused by this announcement yesterday. Especially when Atelier showed up. I think the only thing that got more confused reactions was the Resident Evil/pop band crossover thing.

FUCKING STOP IT KOEI TECMO! MUSOU GAMES ARE MADDEN LEVEL LAZINESS OF GAME DEVELOPMENT!