Call of Duty Thread

Yup.
What's your favorite game in the series?
Who is your favorite villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sub/49997/
store.steampowered.com/sub/50001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The last one I genuinely enjoyed was WaW

I've most recently played WaW custom zombies, but my favourite game in the series is CoD 2. As for villains, CoD doesn't really have any that stand out.

Big Red One.

Blops2 was pretty unqiue, it had a branching story where your performance and choices felt like they mattered.

Shame they scrapped everything good about it and just made an AW clone in blops3.

And they same to be doing it again in Infinite Warfare. It's sad because Blops 2 had probably one of the best single players in the series. Granted I hear they try to make up for it with a ton of content, but still.

My nigga.

I liked BLOPS2 but I thought the shooting and movement mechanics were the best. I don't find them similar to AW. AW's wacky movement was very herky-jerky. Blops 3 is smoother.

were the best in blops 3. i forgot to specify

Black Ops 3 is why crate shit is fucking cancer, the game was decently balanced now its a fucking mess with the crate guns everywhere, don't even get me started on the melee weapons.

More like call of doody lmao

I never played AW because I heard it was shit, I just saw the exosuit and wall running crap taken from AW and the lack of things blops2.

I don't play CoD multiplayer so I wouldn't know. Crates were just a way to pad out the length, if they traded for real money it'd be the real cancer.

If you go to Pixiv and look for CoD you'll find a surprising amount of fanart. Pic related is an example.
Isn't CoD the bestselling game on PS4 in Nipland?
I'd be a lying faggot if I said I wouldn't slam the fuck out of this thing's thighs.

[email protected]/* */
idk monica

garand master race tbh

Which ever one had me playing Nixon killing zombies.

That would be Blops1.

Five was pretty sweet.

store.steampowered.com/sub/49997/
holy fucking shit why

store.steampowered.com/sub/50001/

1, specially when playing as russian

I dont pay attention to the story to remember any names

Played 1, UO, 2, MW, MW2(worst FPS ever), Black OPS, World at War and Black OPS 3 i think. I dont think i have the stomach to force myself through another one.

Call of Duty 1 was a breath of fresh air, the cinematic moments (like Pegasus Bridge and Enemy at the Gates ripoff) and soundtrack were masterful.

I moderately liked COD4, last one I played was MW2 when I got sick of the jingoism. But I plan to play the rest in some years, I never much cared about the multiplayer kids giving it a bad name.

wew

The propaganda agent who wrote these was a jew, later hit by Stalin's disapproval when Germany was occupied and such genocidal intentions went against the intentions of the state.

The last CoD I played had you die from a nuke early, switch characters, sneak trough an open field as an entire army passes true and snipe some russian guy.
Was OK.

I only pirate this series for the singleplayer campaigns

why would a military robot be in a somewhat seductive pose like that
why would a military robot have hips like that

I liked World at War and Black Ops 1.
World at War for the multiplayer setting ww2, and especially the voiceovers.
YOU ALONE MUST DEFEND THE GLORY OF THE REICH
Black Ops 1 for the same things, but also the campaign.
Favorite villain is Kravchenko.