For Honor

How the fuck is this "lore" supposed to work? A cataclysm that fucks up the space-time continuum to the point different peoples find themselves in a fight to the death?

It's dumb, I liked the concept, but trying to justify it with this shitty lore is retarded.

Is this game even set in our world? I thought this was a fantasy title

"For Honor"? more like "For Gone Conclusion That It Will Suck".

This

Anyone remember that shitty History Channel series that had Nazis Vs Ninjas or Pirates Vs Cartel members?

I think some potato mongeler liked it enough to turn it into half a video game.

you mean Deadliest Warriors? That was the shit

Honestly, don't think about it too hard. All it is is an excuse for knights, samurai, and vikings to fight each other, that's all.

Sorry for the black bars in the webm, had to do it to remove any account info. From the tests that I've previously played, I've actually had some fun with it. I just worry about balancing, especially the orochi. Fuck that faggot with a dragon dildo folded a thousand times.

Ok but is this a tutorial or something because those HUGE glowing directional arrows that flash and glow red when an attack is coming out is just obnoxious

Will Ubisoft release History Channel-themed DLC? Both are works of fiction, anyway.

So this is basically an unlicensed Deadliest Warrior game? Seems interesting.

Nope, this is the 1v1 mode, best of 5 rounds. The directional arrows are always there. The reason is because some characters have abilities that stun your character, causing a screen blur and removing any icons on screen for a few seconds. The thing is, the light attacks would almost be impossible to block without them because of how fucking fast they actually come out.

I'd note that the fast characters (orochi, berserker, and the knight's assassin) don't auto block in a direction, which is what you're seeing on the screen. They have to time their blocks.

Trash so fast

Clearly you haven't played Warriors Orochi, now the trash idea that you should heap shit on is the unrealistic bullshit of Womyn warriors there, gotta love how that Chick with the pigtails can carry a fucking bastard sword, Vikings and Samurai are okay, because they fucking trained their women to fight with men, but they aren't at all equal.

You're complaining about realism while advising people look into Orochi?

The story and premise you fucking idiot, Big Bad summons warriors from different time periods to fight for his amusement, guess what? same fucking story but muh warrior goddess! and do you have reading comprehension? The game's advertisement keeps shilling realistic combat! but guess that complaint is gone when you want to compare a Japanese game that doesn't take itself seriously with the heroines able to mow down an army to muh Ubishit game where they try to realistically portray shit.

I don't think you're actually supposed to think that hard about it user. If the game's fun then who gives a shit if the lore's kind of retarded? Dumb lore never stopped anybody before.

Sadly it's Ubisoft, and For Honor doesn't exactly look like an award winner, so it'll probably be shit anyway. But the lore is likely going to be the least of the game's problems.

Well that's shit. Do they have in plan to make hardcore mode and remove them or will be stuck in that shit? At least bamham had the decency to remove them in NG+

The user who streamed his beta testing footage showed that it's too easy, another overhyped garbage game with e-sports garbage like Battleborn and Evolve and going to the way of The Division.

But don't worry! it's gonna win awards, like No Man's Sky!

Who didn't predict some shitty plot since the first time you saw vikings invading a Samurai Warlord's feud?

Sounds like your average ubishit storyline, inb4 it was all the plot of the Ancient Alien from AssCreed and this was just a Proto-animus simulation.

The only thing they're making that even mildly interests me is Wildlands because it reminds me of the first Crackdown where you go around an open world killing gang bosses. Except in that game you could jump up buildings and throw cars at people.

For singleplayer, maybe. For multiplayer, unless there's a specific mode for it, probably not. Sadly I don't have that info.

You made the comparison, I just thought it was retarded.

What kinda confuses me is how they described the different classes in one of the interviews
Without knowing the specifics it doesn't really sound like there's a difference between a hybrid and a vanguard. If you take some abilities from a fast light guy and some from a slow heavy guy, don't you just end up with the average guy in the middle that is the vanguard? Or are they going to be like halfway between vanguard and heavy or vanguard and assassin?

Also the Japs it seems really easy to tell who's supposed to be each but if the knights' heavy is supposed to be the halberd guy, he doesn't really look all that heavier in build. I've got no clue who's supposed to be who for the vikings either since I was under the impression the berserker was their fast guy and the raider was their vanguard but raider seems like the biggest guy and the chick looks smaller and faster.
Basically I feel like a lot of these classes are going to play more or less the same and be hard to identify from a distance.

This game looks like Blade Symphony, but good.
If it won't have denuvo I'll most likely buy it.

he means he wont buy it if it does

Maybe he means that somewhere it is confirmed that it will have it? That would be terrible news.

Read some more faggot.

Kek, remember to preorder Battlefield We Wuz Kaiserz and Shiet with no game included.

And the gameplay is shit, and you still got faggots defending it.

Cultures trying to culturally enrich others cultures.