ITT bad games with good OSTs

Why do so many bad games have good music Holla Forums?

Sonic games are a great example of this.

Because the music is usually the last thing effected by budgets and focus groups

Mother russia bleeds has some good music in it.

Witcher 3

Actually the music was pretty generic, including Megalovania.

I know you're probably shitposting, but you're not wrong.

Yep. Even if the game is bad, the music is usually still breddy gud.

fuck off shill
reminder

I wish I was shitposting

If you're gonna hate on a game, at least be smart about it instead of lashing out in autistic rage everytime you here it's name.

kill yourself cuck

go back to tumblr

You forgot your image, newfriend.

Not even that bad of a game.
It's just that Koei are some of the biggest mewling retards around when it comes to PC ports, torpedoing what would otherwise be decent games.

I second that.

I'm curious, is there a good game with a bad soundtrack?

Music from starting zones will always make me nostalgic. I can STILL remember the music from elwynn…

When I read this I thought "well of course there is, I'm sure I can find a lot" and went through my list of games that are not shit. To my surprise none of them have bad soundtracks, at worst they're just forgettable (like Crysis 1) or nonexistent (Dorf). I do play Morrowind on mute, though that isn't the fault of the music as much as it is the lack of variety in tracks and shitty cues. Also I've listened to that shit way too much I don't need to hear it anymore.

The soundtrack was probably one of the few good things about this mess

This is so true it hurts

The OST isn't even that good

Its a placebo
Like a camino
==AYY amiibo AYYY=

handstands…
handstands…
handstands…

Yoko Shimomura

Whether Driv3r was a bad game or not is debatable, since the game really is an extremely mixed bag. But the music is objectively some of the best (if not the best) music ever put in a video game.

Dude, it's shit.

For anyone looking for the full song.

and it could have been a good game too if they didn't copy paste some highschool students shit philosophical poetry attempts

Damn, that first track is legitimately almost kino tier. How could some bandcamp faggot compose such thing?

Maximum Carnage on SNES. By the best game game published by LJN and one of the few games with metal soundtrack that sounds good on SNES.

My favorite track has to be the staff roll.

That and actual concepts and some bits that look like good ideas wasted. I mean, I love Black Knight's theme and plot, despite hating the gameplay.

The sequel was one of my favorite games on the SNES. The title theme was amazingly 90s as well.

guess I know what I'm listening to for the rest of the day

Oh god no. Anxiety was shit. Worse graphics, boring enemies, shittier stage design, most of the bosses were just palette swapped symbiotes. All it had was co-op.

And co-op with my best friend was all I played. Whoever's house we played it at got to be Venom. Good times.

And while I had fun playing co-op with it when I was 5, going back and playing them you can tell they phoned in Anxiety. As a Spider-man game it just felt bland and generic, whereas Carnage felt like they took the comic and made it into a beat-em up, with those panels between each stage and those big detailed sprites.

I like Megalovania and Bonetrousle, but that's it.

Would the Dualshock version of RE: Director's Cut count?

Shitty ass games from the past I'll let you fuck my wife in the ass