My friend told me that this board hated games that required you to use your brain at all...

My friend told me that this board hated games that required you to use your brain at all, and that you guys preferred weeb games. So I figured I'd ask this here.

Which Megaman game should I start with? I want to marathon the entire series, like I did with Final Fantasy last year. FF 1 was the hardest then, so I'm guessing I should go ahead and push Megaman 1 out of the way right?

What's with the snotty preamble to your post? Megaman 1 is not the hardest megaman, but it is a fun game. Why not just play them in order?

Jesus fucking christ. Shit thread deserves dubbs.

tell your friend that he's retarded.

checked

Fuck off newfag

time to stop posting

Have you touched benises?

Wow you guys have thin skin

ok faggot

start with 1 or 2, work your way up until like, x5 or x6, then either end there or skip to Zero series.

legends and battlenetwork series are fun but not 2D platformers.

ZX is good but becomes less of a regular 2d platformer and more of a fullout metriodvania.

your friend has shit opinions

What a shitty intro. If you wanna play MM, probably start with 3-5, since the curve for those games is easier to understand MM with. Go with 1 after that, and play in chronological order.

check'em for trying to insinuate that we can't play puzzle games

Welcome to neo-Holla Forums, where people who've been here for five minutes get offended at the tiniest slight, throw a thread-long hissyfit, and then bawl other people can't handle the banter. These people will probably come into a thread about that Yandere Dev idiot to crow how he was sum fukkin faget who coudnt handle da bantz too, so laugh at them like the retards they are.

For hardest Mega Man game, that's a toughy off the top of my head since they're all decently easy if you know what you're doing. Mega Man 1 isn't hard so much as it is clunky because it's the very beginning. The Mega Man games on the old gray-brick Game Boy are actually pretty hard, though playing all the Mega Man games in series order so you can get a feel for how things have improved is a good way to go. Mega Man & Bass is better on the SNES' Jap-only release for sound-quality and ability to see the friggin screen, so you can find a translated rom of that instead of playing the GBA version.

He'll fit right in here, then.

You're a bigger fag than everyone in that trap thread from earlier combined.

What
He ran away to reddit because he couldn't handle being called mean words for being a shit dev and wanted a hugbox that wouldn't criticize his jewery instead
If you think that's wrong then maybe you should go too

No, I know exactly why he left, but you seem to have missed the big part where this thread's full of thin-skinned fags who, chances are, will pop into another thread to complain about thin-skinned fags.

Maybe repeat the fourth grade if you can't read at an acceptable level?

Thread a shit and all you're fucking doing is enabling a shit thread. It's obvious the thread is a bait thread with no real intention of discussion. So go back to cuckchan where there is no fear of calling a thread pathetic.

OP asked for Mega Man advice and instead everybody got triggered. Maybe the thread's shit because it's full of sages and crying instead of an insult far more mild than what's usually thrown around from day-to-day.

Pretty sure it's bumplocked now too.

This is how Holla Forums dies, not with a scream of rage but with an incessant murmur of whining by neo/v/tumblrettes getting triggered by the stupidest shit every day.

Might as well buy your problem glasses and dye your ass hair blue because it's the same fucking goddamn crowd at this point, saging and animu reaction imageing their way into full oblivion denial.