Ace Combat 7 NEVER EVER

gematsu.com/2016/08/bandai-namco-announces-tgs-2016-lineup

GOD DAMMIT BAMCO IT'S BEEN ALMOST A FUCKING YEAR, GIVE ME SOME GOD DAMN INFO! IT'S ALL I WANT THIS TGS!

Also planefu/Ace Combat thread I guess

I wish we could see Northrop's new T-X entry make an appearance. two-seat F-20 with chines is just too fucking sexy

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/dN4Z3
imgur.com/gallery/XW3L0
imgur.com/gallery/AE5lq
imgur.com/gallery/YkpWy
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope it won't be. I wanna finally have a use for my joystick again.

I bet you liked Ace Combat 3 the most, didn't you queer?

5 is my fav but beat me if you must

not bad. You're alright then.

You best not be talking shit about the Dolphinus.

Words cannot express how much of a faggot you are.

The F-14 is made by Grumman dude, before they merged. While it's cool it's about as much a Northrop aircraft as the F-15 is a Boeing aircraft.

Damn this sucks.

Yeah I just spotted that, I fucked up. It was meant to be a YF-17 Image is right next to the F-14 in my plane folder

Console exclusive.

Don't expect to see it on Xbox.

I HAVE SO FAR TO GO

Wait you own a PS4?

please dump

Why don't you guys just play DCS World instead?

Being FC3 is suffering

Favourite plane is F111.

Long range supersonic tactical bomber. Would have kicked ass in Europe against the Ruskies.

AND ONLY HEAVEN KNOWS

Finished AC4, and I must say that the last cutscene and the staff roll gave me chills

why are you buzzkilling it?

>[email protected]/* */ VR
Sold. I guess Sony does always win.

Did you finish AC0? Near the border is fucking amazing

Alright faggots you know the drill.

You should have seen Northrop's entry into the JSF program. It looked cool as fuck (pic related). Too bad their VTOL solution was so shitty and inefficient that the USAF deemed it even worse than Boeing's fucking Chuckler

Everyone is always so happy in these threads. I wonder why.

Currently replaying AC5, and will eventually get to AC0 after that.

>I FUCKING LOVE THE WYVERN

Sorry user I like to fly planes that actually work and are real.

So you never touched the MiG 1.44 in 5? Or any of the superplanes? It's Ace Combat, man, half of it is pulling impossible Gs in dinky planes as is.

Don't you mean the most blatant lie that any military has ever produced?

CESSNA STOCK GA INSTRUMENTS LOL

The MiG-1.44 was real and it worked great. I see no problem in flying it. My problem is that Iran can't design planes for shit and China can't into engine design for their shitty F-35 ripoff.

That shit gets me every time. That and how plastic-y the thing looks. It's almost like it was constructed from wood and plasti- oh wait THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS MADE FROM LOL

m8 it's just a video game and adding some stupid shit like that would break up the monotony of the roster of planes.

What does Holla Forums think of my flayfu?

I hope the hype doesn't kill this game. I expected nothing playing ace combat 4 and found bliss, but I only expect the best at this point if they are going to take so long to even talk about 7.

Ace Combat's fake planes look way more realistic than most of Iran's shitty fake designs. Project Aces would be better off just making up some new planes instead.

The only Chinese aircraft that belongs in an AC game is the J-20. Everything else is just a copy of American and Russian planes.

shit RCS/10

IS STEALTH FROM THE FRONT TOVARISH

There's a reason why you don't see that wing layout on any 5th gen aircraft (along with the structural and major yaw stability issues)

b-b-but muh angle of attack

Rule of cool user.

You can get the same performance in conventional layouts. Forward-sweep is a solution to a problem that does not exist.

Fair point.

muh dick

The YF-17 looked sexy as fuck.

You guys might enjoy these things I wrote:
imgur.com/gallery/dN4Z3
imgur.com/gallery/XW3L0
imgur.com/gallery/AE5lq
imgur.com/gallery/YkpWy

Also check out Boeing's just-revealed T-X entry

As cool as 4 and 0 are, 5 holds a special place in my heart. Always will.

PC Release, Strangereal with cool story. I'll take AC6 levels of cheesyness if that means we're back to pre-AH levels of fun.

I love the Rafale's cockpit view. And delta wings are cool too.

Rafale, I guess. Bully me.

anybody seen this?

i guess they wont show anything until they are confident that the game is good

Haven't seen that. Makes me hope it's as good as we need it to be after AH but also I really fucking hope that it can be played without VR…

Of course it would be. Have they made any indication otherwise?

THIS THREAD NOW BELONG TO BELKA LIKE RIGHTFUL BELKAN CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda hurts. Oh well, we got AC7 instead.

Are you the same dude who compiled all this shit?
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E?usp=drive_web
Because if you are, you're my hero. I've been slowly making my way through the books and they're fascinating.

I really do hope they try to wrap up Infinity somehow. You don't just make a parallel real world version of Mobius-1 and then forget about him. I really enjoy Butterfly Master as his recurring enemy, as well. Despite only 8 missions worth of campaign, they did a good job of making her interesting and killable. That bitch is having the time of her life gunning pilots who have ejected from their craft. Hell yeah I want to rip her out of the sky.

Excellent taste. Of the original designs, I like the XFA-27 the most, and I don't really know why.

Nah that wasn't me. I have a lot of respect for the dude that did.

How's it feel to be such a disgusting normalfag user?

2edgy4me

best planefu

Gripen a qt, but F-35 a best

Looking back at that comic it only gets funnier, because while the F-35 and Rafale later found success, the Eurofighter hasn't had anywhere near as much luck.

I played the 3DS Ace Combat yesterday and it sucked
You just fly around in a plane

I played the PC Ace Combat yesterday and it sucked.

You just fly around in a helicopter.

No I'm being serious, what makes these games so good?

It's a dogfighting game dude. If you don't enjoy flying around in a plane then you won't enjoy it.

NOT ONE DAY GOES BY

Which Ace Combat game has the best soundtrack?

My favorite is 5.

I played this racing game once
and you actually just race around in a car all the time.

I also played this first person shooter game
and all you do is shoot your gun in first person.

what gives?

I like 5 the best, but 4, 0, and X all have good tracks. 2 isn't bad either but I can't get into the songs the same. 5 really reminds me of SC2's soundtrack, too.

Ace Combat 5 has the best ice level theme

posting best superplane

Personal favorite is 5 as well, and like said, it has the best ice level theme.

Sweet Larry & Hella Belka

Every Ace Combat game except Assault Horizon has been an exclusive. You're retarded.

Honestly, since they've shown fucking nothing since the initial reveal, I think hype is pretty low.

It can be played without VR. There was some initial miscommunication about that, so they took pains to clarify later that VR was optional.

I don't know about soundtrack, but embed related is perhaps the best song in the series.

That was before the glorious weeaboo steam revolution. Also back then the controllers had pressure sensitive buttons which would make porting them complicated. Come on now, even god eater got a pc release

AC6 was on the 360, which doesn't have pressure-sensitive buttons.
I think this is overblown.

The 3DS doesn't have pressure sensitive buttons, as far as I was aware, either.
and general weebs don't want planes, they want waifus.

Why not both?

fuck, meant waifus. Fucking autocorrect

I don't need to do anything then. It'll be shit on it's own and I'll move on to a new series that isn't dead.

He's talking about games like EDF, Senran Kagura, all those jrpgs from Squenix, the Platinum games, MGSV, Gal Gun, and a whole lot of others, many before seeming to be pipe-dreams. A lot of Japanese developers or companies publishing Japanese games in the west have been putting ports, even if they aren't great quality, onto steam relatively recently.

Sucks that it's solely on the 360.

Wouldn't mind both as long as it's not the main focus. The hints of Nagase having feelings for Blaze and Yellow 13 with Yellow 3 hit the right the right amount spots.

And the quality of those ports is increasing too. MGS5 and GE2 had great ports

Fix'd.

My bad on that one. Thanks for the correction, user.

And don't you forget it.

I'd say AC5 is the best overall, but AC0 is a pretty close second.

Stay cucked.

I won't, user. I promise.

YES I HAVE SO FAR TO GO
this was the best part of this otherwise mediocre game

My favorite's 5 as well, but Zero and 4 has good stuff too.

Real talk, Assault Horizon Legacy was shit. Even though it's not related at all to Assault Horizon besides
I still couldn't stand it.

joj

AC is truly modern-age magic

Post underrated tracks.

I still have all the Nier butthurt fresh in my mind.
Sonyggers are already shitting on it because its not exclusive its going to be fucking hilarious when the AC7 port is announced with Vive and Cuckullus support.

This pic would be so much hotter without the implication that loli Mobius One raped them both. Seriously just make it two solo pics.
All lesbian relationships/one night stands are rape, c/u/cks. Stop ruining what could be good things with your fetish.

Nigger, I wish every game was on every platform, I'm just going on the series' previous history. They've all been exclusive except one, and that was a spinoff. This isn't some playground pissing contest, just a statement of the most likely outcome.

That was the case with plenty of games before this gen, but user, we are living in CURRENT YEAR!

No, that's not true, and not what I said. AC6 was a 360 exclusive.

No, EVERY game was an exclusive sans AH. Even Sky Crawlers is Wii only. I'd be impressed if they ever released it for PC especially given they want to push PSVR with it, not just any kind of VR.

One day we will be able to emulate AC7 and use whatever superior VR tech we want with it.

Which do you think will be most accurate to our situation in 50 years, Fallout, Metro, or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

None of the above, people are still alive in those.

I don't know dude, our species has survived A LOT even when our global population was in the 100,000 range. There would have to be some pretty world ending shit to kill off 7 billion of us.

You lack imagination.

You seem to underestimate the survivability of our species.

In a few billion years, the expanding, heating sun will boil all the oceans away, and all life on Earth will die. In all likelihood, the atmosphere will have been obliterated long before that. Our only hope is interstellar colonization, which may be impossible.
And contrary to post-apocalyptic fiction, an all-out nuclear war would mean the total death of our species.

Is it really that good?

I played ace comabt 1 and 2 and it was just arcade-y fighter shooting, nothing special at all.

Where does all the fanfare come from on user boards?

4, 5, and 0 are the holy trilogy. Play them. 6 is also pretty good. The Japanese version of 3 is supposed to be good, but the Western release is dogshit.

So all for PS2. I'll check out the bargain bins at the locals for the weekend, thanks.

I mean, it is arcade-y, but you picked some of the weakest games in the series. You can also emulate 3 on PSX to get a slightly more modern feel, though 2 isn't a bad choice. But 3 and up I believe have the regular HUD you'll see a lot of, and it controls well. The PS2 games and up are also nice for the soundtrack, story telling, and in-flight dialogue/radio chatter. If none of that appeals to you, you might not enjoy this series as much as others.

Do you not have a 360? Play 6 while you look for the others. Or just emulate them.

I haven't had a console since PS2, no. I'm sure I'll find one of those holy trilogy at gamestop if nowhere else.

combination of flying planes and the insane situations you have to do it at times.

you know, like fighting a flying aircraft carrier surrounded by other giant aircraft monstrosities that shouldn't be able to fly.

Like a aircraft monster hunter.

AC1 and AC2 don't really get good until the last few levels, and AC2's grand finale can be missed altogether if you fail a certain side objective.

If you're poor, you can also try Ace Combat X. It emulates well on all but the shittiest PCs.

Why not emulate them for free?

Ps2 emulation isn't the greatest thing, especially with the Ace Combat games.

How long is this myth going to persist? I can emulate Ace Combat 5 perfectly. I remember someone posted the settings for 4, 5, and 0 on the last Ace Combat thread.

So Holla Forums. Would you the Razgriz?

Not everyone has the hardware to run pcsx2 on software mode, well.

I get full fps on my laptop in software mode. It's really not that hard. Hell my 5 year old gaming PC can run it.

It's called masturbating.

I would this razgriz