Is Albert the canon Vault Dweller?

Is Albert the canon Vault Dweller?

I've read the vault dweller memoirs and it seems to hint to him being the Vault Dweller, and it's canon the VD is Male, what do you think?

No it was the guy who got dropped on his head by the nanny robot when he was a baby.

Well yeah, its pretty obvius, from the images we got from the vault dweller we know he easnt FUCKHUEG, and from the things we hear about him, we know he wasnt a retard.

I always name my FO1 character after him and imagine several ways how he would have gotten through the story.

No, his defining characteristic is him being a loner. Also, he Big Gunned the Master.

For all it matters Vault Dweller is a male with the face of PREMADE_CHARACTER_1 as Fallout 2 manual has pic related.

Max Stone? But he's almost bald, while pic looks more like Albert Cole.

No, it's transexual natalia.

*transgender
Sex != gender.

Yes he is

Kill yourself.

More than likely. Some of the achievements canon VD did were a mix of diplomacy and force when needed. I could see Albert being charismatic at times while using some knowledge of combat when needed. Max Stone on the other hand lacks the charismatic qualities, and what's-her-face is female, so she's out entirely.

Also there's the fact that this
is present, and the character sprite more matches Albert than any one else. Although Chosen One also matches Albert, but that's believable since he was his grandfather.

Who cares, Fallout is dead.

Nice!

Are you retarded?

why is this happening

new meme. Like fam.

I hate memes. And you for not saging.

s-sorry onii-chan

This reminds me of when the autists on cuck/v/ were arguing that Metal Gear Rising doesn't count because "muh Solid Snake ;_;"

Don't you know that Fallout 3 was the first Fallout game?

But if FO1 and 2 weren't canon, then FO3 wouldn't be canon too.

But it's the only good Metal Gear game.

Fallout 3 and 4 are canon, because they are made by Bethesda, and Bethesda owns the franchise.

I have actually seen people make this argument in earnest.

I watched all seasons of Slayers, but I don't recall the character on the right at all.

Yeah, none of the Fallouts are canon

Her name is Naga the Serpent, she only appears in a couple of OVAs and the movie from the 90s. It's been years since she made an appearance in any form. Which sucks, because she banters well with Lina. Also,

But Bethesda considers FO1 and 2 to be canon though.

Bump

Because people take the bait every single time.

Most of the smug is missing because of the eyes

BTW, is it just me, or does Albert really look like Quentin?

Sure, if Quentin didn't have such a weak, unmanly jaw.

That's a matter of good camera angle and lighting.

is he pretending to be yoshikage kira?

Nah. He went to law school, just like Albert.

He does look kind of "Hitler Youth", depending on the camera angle, I guess. What is he up to, these days. The last I know, he was being an obnoxious tripfag on Holla Forums.