Holla Forums was right again

Sciencemag tries to disprove the connection between influenza vaccines and greatly increased chance of miscarriage with kvetching over supposed methodology flaws, confirmation bias and full blown ad hominems.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/new-study-finds-link-between-flu-vaccine-and-miscarriage-it-real
>author: Jon (((Cohen)))
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME!

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html
archive.is/uslvb
archive.is/0Mir5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless self bump.

Hate to say it, but I agree with this kike's analysis. The result that is making headlines fell out of the study by accident, as a consequence of post-hoc testing. It isn't possible to draw a firm conclusion here because the statistical analysis isn't robust enough. The study could (and should) serve as a basis for future research to investigate a possible link. But to draw firm conclusions from this study is premature.

I'll second that.

Sounds worthless.

You will find that everywhere there exists vaccine denial, there exists a vaccine advocate. They find you.

It's literally true.

There isn't possible to do proper statistical analysis on something as diffuse as this at all. What we have is just a huge body of anecdotal evidence from white people who subjectively experience their own and their children's health deteriorate in a way they feel is connected to the vaccines.

Literally paid teams of shills to head off any criticism of vaccines and to advocate for involuntary injections online

Don't underestimate the power of the bluepill either, user. Not saying there isn't shilling about it, but the topic is one of those things where the bluepill mind really balks. I know a lot of normalfags who are pretty open minded who will also veer off into frothing religious fervor when muh vaccines are touched. I guess it's just too scary for them to contemplate something like the medical field having been kiked (like every other field.)

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html

who could be behind (((this?)))

Mandatory vaccines are incredibly Orwellian

Also Israel gets the old style vaccines that is made fresh, without preservatives like that. No one had problems with the old fresh made vaccines so why did we stop using them?

I don't think they ever will be mandatory, because that would mean economical lawsuit liabilities for the state. It will probably just become more and more social pressure as well as mandatory for certain jobs (where it's a choice and you sign a waiver.)

They will just continue to run stories and fear mongering so people do get vaccinated. The mass immigration will also make this a necessity. They have it figured out.

(half heiled)
To answer your question with one succinct word user.
MONEY
Just think of the cost difference between making vaccines with a shelf life of a week or two vs a year or two then multiply it down the line.
IE pharmacies have to continually roll over their stock because it is out of date/no longer works.
So if you don't sell it you have to pitch it EVERY WEEK.

That's a tank round and given the atomic symbolism I'd say that image is anti-depleted Uranium.

Remember: if a jew is making money off of it, it is poisonous.

I know. That's the first level. But I left the question open because it's quite possible there's another more sinister level to it beyond that. Money is the argument I'd use with normalfags though because it's pretty obvious.

I can't say I have much success with convincing pro-vaccine people because it's a very religious thing for them. But the few I have gotten to was through that question "why can't we use the fresh vaccines no one felt were problematic when the only benefit to the new ones are profit for pharma?"

That's not a needle, it's an APFSDS tank shell, you mong.

yes goyim, be sure to vaccinate yourselves and your kids as often as possible in the meantime. No no, it's totally not OUR responsibility to prove these are safe, also the goodgoy state will force you to be vaccinated at the barrel of a gun and we totally get different vaccines than the rest of you catt… goyim. But don't be a tinfoiler! Nothing suspicious about that!

I agree that most scientists have never been science, and that all University degrees should be retroactively burned, and that the law should be amended to constitutionally legalize the following: all those who document and file fully their professional imaplings of all kikes and all shitskins (who will not go back to the back of the line) on standardized 20ft securely mounted poles and/or set controlled ablaze -after- death (torture is pointless, you will not pointlessly waste my time, you will commit all actions to memory and ledger). So all will cooperate to obtain.

However, antivax antifa desert saga whores are still whores. That you can sell papers and new news as ads to them changes nothing of this fact. I will not fault you for selling to them, but I will fault you for making me see it, and you with it, and any blame you or your associates may have if/when you are impaled for your treason of attentions and concerns, I shall absolve myself thereof.

Fucking prostitution press.

I'm a RN and vaccines are already mandatory for us. There's so much Appeal To Authority with the medical community to force it on us every year or we get fired, it's ridiculous. I've used a Religious Objection excuse in the past before switching over to declaring myself allergic to all influenza vaccine types to exclude myself from it. Most people I work with just suck it up and take it even if they don't want it and about 20% actually get it every year without seeing what the "big deal" is about it.

If you are an RN, then you will know the following:

Yes, the LARPing FMGs and lying liars of RNs, PAs, MDs, DOs, MAs, and all the dancing charades of useless state employees, are in fact due for the fire. However, this means fight god damn you, not keel over and abandon your rite. You can insist on self administration onto a a pre-scabbed area of pre-wall-cascade inflammation, so as to limit useless pointless state welfare pharmaco and device compulsions, while fully staying within the charades of your compulsion by insane perpetual children. You can also insist on resistance, just not bring it up, not advertise it, not flame-war it, and let it silently drop - no one is compelling your forced testament. You can also self document elsewhere, and bring proof of administration from elsewhere, and if you are wise and able enough, such proof can permit stating affirmed vax administration on report while no actual needle ever touches your skin.

The flu vax is shit. Agreed. Your passivity is also shit. To this, you will agree.

Fuck both.

What the fuck are you babbling on about?

Fuck you if you don't know.
You are disingenuous.

Look, nigger. I can't tell my job to give me the non big pharma manufactured injections. I have the choice between getting injected IM with something made by Merk or Louis-Pasture or some "egg-free" shit. I chose the path of least resistance which will keep me employed and keep me from getting the thing. I learned about it from other people who do the same thing. We have no choice, the choice is to do it or claim 1. Religious or 2. Medical exemptions. 1. even puts you at risk of being fired. I chose not to work for a year because of it and came back. I'm not going to be fired because some nigger on Holla Forums told me to get a fucking scab then do some Jew vaccination technique. Fuck you, faggot.

You are learning from low energies. You should know by now not to follow them, and that their collectivist lessons held in their memory are less than existence.

Please choose a path of slightly more resistance. It is possible, and it is left open, and it is undocumented, and it is unshared, and you will keep it that way once you find each instance of it.

I will further grant you a thanks on faith for not being fired and manning your post, should I want you work at some later time. This doesn't mean some black-white choice. This does mean work, and keep your work. The end.

Also not a nigger.
Fuck you fucks too.

English is not your first language is it, nigger?

Focus.

Nowhere did I say to accept vaccinations, you faggot quadnigger. I wouldn't take a flu vaccination if you paid me; nor would I recommend it to anyone else. What I am saying is this low quality research has been over-hyped because it makes for a sensational headline. Its statistical analysis is of such poor quality that it proves nothing at all. At best this study may pique interest and act as a springboard for further research.

Be careful there goyim, a virus could inject your cells with a foreign substance, so we're going inject you with a foreign material instead, except at gunpoint!

At some point you have to wonder whether you trust the virus more considering you know it has no motives.

Archive the link OP.

archive.is/uslvb

They are scared shit-less about the idea of having to make a tough choice or having to actually analyze something and think for themselves. It's not the vaccines, it's the going against the current that scares them more than anything.

These people are followers and will ONLY. EVER. FOLLOW. Luckily, we are leaders.

Further research that will never be funded or allowed.

Biological basis for statistical observations are never established. They are hypotheses based on statistical observations at best. It's a game of guess what's most important because the underlying biology is too complex, especially with the huge amount of changes to population and environment in the past 60 years.

I was never an anti-vaccer until the HVAC guy fixing my AC this spring told me his 6 year old had to get like 200 shots for 40 some vaccines.
Grandparents had basically no vaccines, lived to be ancient. Parents were kids they got MMR and Polio and that is it and they lived fine. My generation is running fine on 10 shots.
How the fuck do children "need" 200 shots of thermisol? I feel like the vacc-loving faggots on Reddit who shame anti-vaccer moms of autistic kids probably don't know anything about vaccs, like the fact they get 200 shots these days.
How did society make it the past 20,000 years without a million shots of thermisol? Humanity must be a miracle.

Too bad there's no vaccine against superbacteria resistant to all known antibiotics that you'll conveniently contract from your Indian doctor. Bacterial vaccines almost never work right or for very long.

Autism has been proven to cause autism and other developmental disorders. Its not up for argument anymore, and the correct thing to do is point out they are defending willful child abuse if they disagree in the face of science.

lol. Vaccines.

Hopefully they'll still be healthy enough to follow anyone when the time comes.

Guess how I know that you are not "hwite"?

Also, why do you use the term white? I'm of European heritage thank you very much. Call me a Europoid and don't ever forget to use my pronouns you shitlord.

What did the nigger mean by this?

Fresh vaccines are costly. Those shekels won't pinch themselves.
Why do people by berry preserves when they can buy fresh berries? It all comes down to the almighty shekel.

Yep. But we could afford giving it to every poorfag and pleb in our countries 50 years ago. I know it's the reason, but it's pure bullshit. People should stand up against it. The practice of immunization is a sound concept as far as I'm concerned, but it should be obvious to everyone, even the normalfag, that there is kikery afoot.

At least create a complimentary system where people who want classic vaccines can pay for them themselves. The fact that this isn't happening even in the face of growing skepticism and anecdotal problem reports shows that the kikery goes beyond just money. I honestly believe they're poisoning the children on purpose.

Ohhhh then we have to make some pics linking vaccines to Judaism. Lol

Kill yourself moishe.

Once a shekel has been counted for the tribe, it cannot be counted again. Ever. Those shekels of the past will never be seen again. They made more shekels to stand upon those shekels and they will never give back when they have already stolen. Sadly, inflation is a jewish trick to keep fucking people out of more and more.
Back in the day we cared about people, these days we care about the jew's wallet.

Nigger are you fucking stupid? That's a sabot round. It's plainly anti-depleted uranium propaganda.

There's well poisoning, too. The nuts get center stage to discredit medical professionals asking about things like dosing schedules and the use of preservatives containing mercury.

Justify to me why I should give my kid 200+ shots at age 6 where they outright refuse to tell you what chemicals they used for the vaccine is.

I feel like we have the same thoughts you just get more intoxicated before you type.

That's not much of a justification.

What in the fuck kind of gigakike logic is this supposed to be?

Mandatory Vaccine Logic:
You have to get a vaccine to protect others (aka the greater good) who they themselves have to get the same vaccines to protect everyone else who also has to get the same vaccines.

You should only have to vaccinate one generation anyway.

You get immunity through your mothers breast milk, you should not need vaccines after one generation

Fuck

If you have a girl who is pregnant in this day and age you will have to enforce total control over her and she can't have family otherwise the child will either be killed before birth or turned into a trap.

Christians wives are no longer safe. You must find gutter punk girls before they turn 21

Makes me wonder how much of a cuck that TRSodomite Alex McNabb is. He works in a Hospital.

Christian Wives are fine. Just keep them in line, like a good Chad would.

Michigan mother jailed for refusing to vaccinate her son

archive.is/0Mir5

But you have to eat fish goy, preferrably two times a week goy, it is good for you goy, even from the North Sea after two World wars and 200 years industrialization goy

What about the aluminium content in the vaccines which are supposed to forces immune reaction to the stuff instead the body wouldn't react. It is toxic and doctors say it is possible those cause autoimmune diseases. Basically your body attacks itself. I've known people with multiple sclerosis and it's fucked up.

I don't want to get into geoengineering and the same things happening because of high amounts of aluminium aerosols sprayed into atmosphere and connections with allergies to the most mundane things popping up only in the west. If I could I would walk the hazy streets with a gas mask. That's a whole another can of worms and people even here many don't like the idea of weather engineering.