What Is the Meaning of This?

Last week, around the time that unfortunate victim of white supremacy was forced to shoot up the church, my son was being given a Common Core reading comprehension test, see pic related.

The story was about a victimized Sudanese nigger who was luckily rescued by nice white people from the UN and transported to Minnesota, where he made new friends yes, including his new best friend, lily-white Hannah.

Is there some meaning to this, or have I just let Holla Forums get to me again?

Oh – almost forgot: The nigger's name is Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DUs9G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok new friend, I once took a physics quiz where you had to put your own weight into the problem and came out with 1488.07m as a distance I'd have to climb. There's more to life then what can seen and our race encounters this field quite often.

archive.is/DUs9G

It means it's time to pull user Jr. out of public indoctrination.

Of course there is a meaning behind this, don't you know? Refugees welcome.

That name is highly suspect though, i reckon we have one of our men inside the common core apparatus.

lel.

Thanks for finding that, user. It goes without saying that this graded test was the first I heard of it.

Fucking lol'd.

This. You're wasting his life, his time, and his mind.

Is the main character a bodyless negro head?

K I'm getting convinced there are actual bots posting here now.

Fucking lel.

We wuz Kek an' sheeiit

Is your son's teacher /ourguy/?

Well Kek IS the name of an Egyptian god, so it's not exactly surprising that a nigger book character would be named after Him. It was written in 2008 so the book probably has little to do with the Rise of Kek. But who knows, maybe it sparked this entire timeline.

That's very weird, isn't 'Kekistan' supposed to be in the Egyptian/Sudanese border? Weird.

You should really homeschool your lad, though. Especially if there's common core shit like that. I'm not an oldfag and I was never forced to do any assignment bearing the words, "Refugee Resettlement Center", so things in schools must be getting rapidly worse. Also:
The fuck baby shit is that? Stars? Check mark is supposed to be for a right answer, and wrong answers get an "x" and an explanation if applicable.

>In 2010, Macmillan Education admitted to bribery in an attempt to secure a contract for an education project in southern Sudan. kek
No, his teacher didn't write it. It's a """CCSS-approved"" text, so it's being used all over the country.

>In 2003 [she and her husband] adopted their daughter, Julia, in China, and later, son Robert from Mozambique.
sage for doublepost

Very unlikely. Public school in a leading fag state, female, and grew up in another fag state. I try to keep an eye on the government-inflicted poz, and honestly it's valuable as a teaching tool.

When his school went all out for Martin Luther King last year, he came home spouting the talking points about how MLK "helped us all to be free." I gradually walked him through the niggers he's known in his life and whether looking back they should have lived near us/gone to school with him, and without imposing any of my own beliefs about the urgent need for massive genocide factories all over the world on him, I directed his thinking via a series of questions until he understood the authorities don't always tell the truth, and we don't have to believe what we're told.

He's wise to feminism, too. Good kid. Loves the "Sheeeeit" memes.

Is adopting a black baby the ultimate virtue signal?

Oy vey, not the X.

Stephen Paddock
dubai

It was deliberately reprinted for schools this year.

No. It's just a convenient cover for the molestation.

Yay, you learned to
==REDTEXT==

You don't own nothin goyim.

I hate this country, the fact that a nigger animals was elected, and that Jews have fucked over 10+ generations with their horseshit.

Sounds like this nigger would have been more comfortable in another African country and not the fucking middle of a country across the ocean.

ESOTERIC tbh lads

And the worst part is since Trump has no intention of leading a revolution to create a better system, the best we can hope for that we lose whatever war he starts.

It's all programming to normalize living with savage monkeys and miscegenation ie. polluting good White genetics with degenerate monkey shit. In reality the nigger would most likely rob kill and rape and torture the good Whites who saved it.