I play fighting games

I play fighting games.

why there's not a single beat them up or action game with the complexity of a fighting game.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/xbox/561532-ninja-gaiden/faqs/29950
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice birbs

nigger, SFV is garbage, but even then is more complex than all other non fighting game combat oriented games.

You can try Abyss Odyssey but it's very simple and I'm 70% sure the AI in the later stages reads your inputs.

godhand. i found a video of you playing it in the future right before you make an angry post here

Try guilty gear : DotA edition I guess.

any games where i can take care of birds?

Because they're not focused around 1 on 1 combat?
This took me 5 seconds to realize, OP.

Op, please try
Any CPS2 Capcom coin op Beat Em Up (such as Alien vs Predator, Battle Circuit or Dungeons and Dragons)
Denjin Makai II/ Guardians
Sengoku 3
Guilty Gear Judgement
Any game classified under "Stylish Action"

so they shouldn't have fun combat but boring gameplay?

This. Try platinum games OP.

Are you south american or something? Say that better next time.

yes, I'm taco.

Play more video games, then.

I'm sorry.

Let's be honest OP. Fighting games aren't complex. They are extremely simple. They have to compensate for being identical to every other game in the genre by having unique control schemes.

Can you imagine being so basic that you're proud of playing button mashers?

I am proud of the 400 hours I have in Warriors Orochi 3.

They are, all you care about is how you input buttons to do damage, though.

Fighting games reward dedication into mastering the game's mechanics and retaining matchup knowledge.
Any single player game that expected this of its players would have a difficulty curve that looked more like a lightning bolt. There would be huge spikes in difficulty when you need to further master basic game mechanics to surpass a tough obstacle, which would result in the game either forcing you to master them even more for a greater challenge, or allowing you to plateau since you've mastered what the game expects of you with no progress-based incentive to improve.

Did you mean Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, and Vanquish?

Did you play Abyss Odyssey? It was kind of like beat em up but with some light platforming and dungeon crawling in its design, but the combat was built like a fighting game, with an emphasis on manual combos, dodging, cancelling etc. and all the enemies have their own movesets. Probably my favorite ACE Team game.

ninja gaiden
DMC
God hand
Bayonetta
Viewtiful Joe
Pretty much most things pic related
you stupid casual

Praise Xavi!

ninja gaiden black

gamefaqs.com/xbox/561532-ninja-gaiden/faqs/29950

I ve played some great beat em ups some i don't see listed yet are

Gekido for psx or GBA
Double Dragon Neon

Plus fighting games are a completely different thing since they are meant mostly for multiplayer and not with the objective of fighting an AI or mobs of AIs, Some Tekken games had modes similar to what you probably want to see.

If you really want to get the closest experience, well just play survival mode in a fighting game , nigger

Fuck, what happened to abyss odessy?
Wasn't more content suppose to come once the "community" beat the boss X amount of times?
Did that happen enough to get anything good?
Is there another character that I can customize yet?

Does DMC 3 work on PC I've heard mixed results asking this question because I hate having to bust out my PS3 to play DMC 3 when I get the urge to.

guilty gear isuka tried that
you should play it
its a very important lesson to learn

Style switcher mod
Even if you don't use style switcher it makes the game amazing in how good it runs

Really? Nifty, where can I get that mod if so?

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1/?
It was the first google result
No worries though

Not a pure beat 'em up, but the Way of the Samurai games have a pretty involved battle system. It's more action adventure combining beat 'em up segments with item fetch quests. Check it out.

Probably not your thing. Even a game like Bayonetta did nothing for me. Too repetitive

I like some of the games mentioned here quite a bit, but it's generally not my thing.

Duck Hunt.

Memorization is something expected of you all over the place so yes it can be complex. Most games you can recall what's going to happen easily after a while.