Pirating shitty games

Why?

Wouldn't it be better to pirate games you have a inkling you'll like?

Why spend hours on a game just to reaffirm your belief it's shit?

shitpost

fuck off

Epic thread

Simply epic

No specific game mentioned at all, tenplating OP hang yourself

sage

I'm genuinely curious about this since I've seen plenty of posts where they'll have a tirade against the game which ends with them saying they'll pirate x game.

I want to know the thought process behind these people.

It's not even a matter of "Oh this company is trying to jew me out with a bunch of DLC bullshit so I'll pirate it"
It's "here's a a dozen reasons why this game is shit and everything with it is terrible so I'm gonna pirate it".

Look we all know people here pirate fucking everything no matter what, it doesn't matter anymore if they're games they like or don't like.

Ultimately complaining, bitching and moaning that the industry doesn't cater to them anymore has become the main reason for living for most of Holla Forums, so pirating everything ensures they'll never be the target audience for any game ever again, thus they get to play shit for free, and complain until the day they die.

It's a win win situation, they have no reason to buy anything ever again.

I pirate everything as long it isnt weeb trash or a game made by Ubisoft

Im not some idiot that thinks he can fully evaluate a game by watching some fagboi playing on youtube.

Masochism, obviously.

weak

i once pirate like 50 games and formated the hd without even looking up what they were about

I was also curious about this personally considering they slam a game but still consider it worth playing at all. If you ask me, I think they're just being faggots. Or they're just bored.

Let me explain how it works, OP

The sad thing is that I hate myself enough to play bad games. Fuck I've been playing Fallout 3 for the past 7 years and I still don't know why I haven't hung myself yet.

I don't see why, if you aren't having fun with something usually you just stop, unless you make it so far that you might as well see the ending or want to pick apart a game for it's triumphs and flaws.

Despite how pirates try and portray themselves as the little guy fighting back against the corrupt machine, the real truth is that they are manchildren with no self-control that simply want free shit. No surprise that they would try and grab any toy they could get their hand on despite shittalking said toy.

ill grab all the toys and cant do anything bitch, ill bash your head in with my pacifier

If you have autism, maybe.

Because good games are hard to come by
It's either play something you know you probably won't like, replay something old that you've already grown out of love with like a wife you can't divorce, or do nothing and fantasize about methods of suicide

That's why I pirated and played HoI4 for about 20ish hours.

To have the right to talk shit about it in an argument? Sometimes you just have to see a famous shitshow or how a series you like has been dragged through the mud. I guess there's just novelty in the middle finger too.

That's just off the top of me head though, I don't generally bother.

this

get on my level

What makes you think anyone does this?

There are games I can imaging pirating just to see what the fuss is about. NMS comes to mind. But that's about the only reason I would ever do this.

turns out youre just looking for an excuse to not pay for something instead of being honest with yourself

I would tell OP to stop guzzling cum at such a fantastic rate, but I know he won't stop any time soon

you offended bruh?

Dumping Two babies one fox doesn't really do anything here in terms of shock value.
Try halfchan.

stay furious

You are the hero we need. Thank you, m8.

a bad game is like a bad movie, actually they're exactly the same

There's a difference between shit and 60 euro.

Also I'm not gonna give 30 euro to NISA for a three year old port of a VN.

Pic related.