FIFTH EXODUS INBOUND

POSTING IN A STICKY

Newfag detected

What a horrible night to have a NEP

So is this gonna be a thing now?

oh boy! I just hope it's not that big this time

THIS

There was a fourth?
Are they seriously starting a war in 4chan to drive rapefugees over here to destroy our post quality like the war in syria is to drive brown people into europe to destroy their lineage.

Also fucking shit thread, faggot OP, fucking sliding my video games, re
SAGE

Saging in a sticky

What did it this time?

It's just down.
Have you taken a look around lately.

The fuck happened this time?

HALFCHAN IS HERE

Can't wait to see all the new shit opinions we get.

We had post quality?

PERFORMING FOR YOU

Oh no gamers I think this is it

yes, we have good post quality

FUCK
I JUST THINKING WHEN IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT TOO

Quality has been indistinguishably shit since before current year.

We had post quality two years ago.

Shit, what happened?

thread's theme

Halfcuck went down so newfags abound, even more so. Not like this board was in good shape as is.

Halfchan is down. The next exodus is cumming.

just check 8/pol/

Ah, what the fuck happened now?

OH SHIT NIGGER IS THIS THE DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING STICKY????

Well shit.

What did the newfag say? I missed it

Why has there not been a loss shop of this yet?

Why couldn't they just go to reddit?
They're almost there anyway at this point.

it ain't a sticky without smug 2D

It's 8 in the fucking morning Mark, there ain't no curse coming in here.

They probably will honestly.

But if they don't, they wont get all of those ebic maymays to post for the le ebic upboats to seem hip and cool.

It's never a horrible night to have a NEP

I got you.

way to out yourself

I'll just leave this here

Holla Forums is more stable than 4chan at this point
God, could you imagine what would happen if it goes down for good?

fuck

Don't say that. We'd be fucked.

Halflets treating this as a backup website when they didn't even have the spine to stand up for themselves and leave when shit really hit the fan. Now you come here drenched in all of the shit from the past two years, pretending that you either always thought of the site as acceptable when even mentioning it is banned on halfchan, or are skinwalkers. Kill yourself if you fall under this category.

My phone likes to make duplicates for whatever reason. Don't lump me with those retards.

Shouldn't you be giving your daughter to Muhammad down the street?

Was Simon's Quest the best Bloody Tears incarnation?

Oh shit, looks like Overchan users can post finally.

Now we just have to fix that we can't see images EVEN AFTER A MONTH FUCKING CHODEMONKEY

the memes must flow
the dam will break

Shit fuck what happened?

Embarrassing.

No, CV4's was.

We have post quality in comparison to halfchan

I'll take that over your future walking dead womyn president.

Uh, images work fine as far as I can see user. Haven't had them break on my end since before deduplication.

WHAT IF MARK BANNED PEOPLE WITH NO POST HISTORY BEFORE TODAY

You'd fuck over all dynamic IP users.

If we have post quality I cannot begin to imagine how back 4chan must be these days.

I raise you the Dracula X version

works on my machine :^)

For those of you who didn't "get" Simons quest I'll explain it to you:

For starters, interesting concepts of the "void", realm of Chaos, and the system of Dracula's reincarnations has quite literally been a part of Castlevania since the Vampire Killer release of Castlevania 1 where the Dracula Second form was that portrait.

Anyhow, Simons a Belmont, and in CV1 he's kicked the counts ass as per family creed established by Leon, after following the calls to local Europeans who requested his family aid after what appears to be the families self-imposed exile (Theres a reason he's dressed as though a barbarian, even in his chronicles redesign. It links with Belmont association with controlled eugenics, breeding and being mountainers pickign up on monster lore through romani gypsy assistance) due to local populace being diry peasantry xenophobes who can't stand a strong man with a heart of fire (yeah, that song has a relation to that one image of Jesus christ with the flaming heart that interrelates with Belmont usage of Alchemy, and it's supposedly the meta explanation of their nigh infinite use of sub weapons (Knives, crosses, holy bibles and the like are alchemical conversions of some sort, hard to explain but basically the hearts you pick up in Castlevania really are a form of ammunition.)

So anyhow, Dracula's has his ass kicked, and Dracula's now under the impression the event with Trevor prior to Simon was not a one-off event, but be ha da Contengincy plan.

You see CV's Dracula AKA Mathias Cronqvist, doesn't go to heaven or hell when he fucks off an dies because he gave the middle finger to god so hard God gave him the same treatment God Gave Caine, first murderer, he sort of has his own little zone of boredom he sits around in, and when he's in it, he's got to wait his turn lest raised prematurely.

When Simon slayed Dracula in CV1, this did not happen, because Dracula Links his lifeforce with Simons, meaning Dracula isn't quite in the "Abyss" yet, The manifestation of his power of Chaos "Castlevania" is still present, though in ruins meanign he's still lingering.

Anyway, this is the Curse Dracula sets on Simon and Dracula is quite literally trying to use You as the player to resurrect, and Simon is actually getting Weaker as a result of this.

In order to break the curse, you have to defeat the one who cast it, but shit, Dracula's Dead, so You have to ressurect him prematurely, but oh shit, because he's not entirely double dead, he has remaining body parts that didn't disintegrate on you whapping his head off in werebat mode, and he had his familiars, cultists and loyal servants fuck off around europe to delay simon from getting his body parts to ressurect him

So now, you're playing a CV game which if was properly translated/given the right time for development would have been a game where you start at Simons Base level from CV1 and you've got a time limit to deal with the side quests, riddle bullshit, get Dracula's body parts from his servants, make it to the resurrection area and "restore" Dracula in his wraith form "see HOD" to knock his hold from you so your death doesn't pull a Zelda II ending.

Remember, Belmonts are superhuman, and because of you weakening you're constantly relying on specialized equipment to carry you through the game.

But to give you an idea of Belmont superiority:
Physically fit, exceptionally so as a human speciment due to conditions in Transylvanian/Wallachian territory mountains thanks to air pressure and all that gravity noridc crap to assist.
Product of Eugenics, Alchemical involvement for maximized gains

Dracula sapping off this to kill you off, So you go from superhuman to strong human, to human, to dying to dead with the offset being magical gear.

Oh right, and the night/day transitions? Not just because it's night that mobs attack, but because you give off the same energy signature as the Dark Lord, they're attracted to you.

No fuck off.
My IP changes every 24 hours.

*bad

Here's your reply.

Correct.

Wait what? I thought it was because of deduplication, but all images 404 on overchan for me. It still isn't fixed on my end, is it something with me?

Take one for the team.

I like the Bloodlines version because of its similarities to Simon's Quest.

Feels fucking good, man.

So, what's the point of this thread again?

No one stays on this website because of the shitty posting errors so you have nothing to worry about in regards to 4chan invading your safe space

Watch out for halfchan file names
They walk among us

The posting errors were fixed months ago mate
Do you not come here often?

(samefag)

I just realized that this whole point is invalid.
You can post again anyway as soon as your IP changes

>>>/sudo/5450

I'd like to say I'm as confident as you are, but the thought still lingers in my mind of the 2012 election and how so many people parroted how Romney's, without a doubt, going to win.

funposting

Reminder that Holla Forums owns Holla Forums

Heil Hitler or get out degenerate.

I came here several days ago and the posting still wasn't 100% smooth

People aren't going to stay when it tells them there was an error with the post, even if the thing actually did post and there was no error

Jim owns it actually

Okay, what error was it, exactly?

Too modern. CV4's actually sounds rather gothic.

As always, the proper Rondo of Blood is better

DON'T COME NEAR ME

oops
meant for

Mark quit being a newfag, the front page is down. Stop instilling paranoia over fucking nothing.

What happened this time?

Its happening.

dubs check em

Kek only blesses those who are worthy.

Strawberry milkshakes are the best.

is this a new epic rare peepee meme le my friend?

I can't access any board
Do I have to censor Ray IDs?

I can only hope that those who are worthy do not waste what they are given.

I was laughing at the possibility of Mark not being shit. He didn't start using 4chan until 2010.

What… what happened to the castlevania thread?

very nice saved :)

Jesus christ, no wonder we're inundated with my Holla Forums culture bullshit.

It won’t work, kike.

But it's Holla Forums culture!

I'd rather have "culture" than rampant moderation

My Holla Forums culture

I'd rather have a good board not full of shitters that think template threads are "v culture"

A kike actually owns the site. The only degenerate here is you :^)

How much would Mark be willing to sell board ownership? My neet income is filling my pockets up, i could save this dying board. and by save i mean turn it into a literal hellscape. :^)

Holla Forums culture?

Mark! Mark! Mark!

It's still up.

every fucking time

youtube poop is Holla Forums culture XDD

good one

Holla Forums is knees deep in its own quick sand of irony. I don't even know if its real or shitposting anymore.

Just ask him for it. If you give him 24,000 dollars to drunkenly spend on dildos, phones and games on Amazon, that might work better.

If you can't see a difference then you belong there, not here.

Look at the catalog, there's a huge difference.

Ya blew it.

What could Mark, a man, possibly want anything to do with a dildo?

Dubs check em newfaggies

I'd like to think that it's ironic shitposting

We're not that bad user
yet

See

I don't wanna go all "muh sekrit sanctuary" but shit, muh sekrit sanctuary. Hope we don't get flooded with shitposts

Press f to pay respects

why live

So you guys are saying overchan works fine for everyone but me?

What wouldn't Mark want to do with a dildo? Here's the entire list. imgur.com/a/GXF79

Way too late for that

oh yeah well chrck thisssss

no nigger
not having sekrit klub mentality is what drove 4chan to shit way before goobergate assimilated redditors

Stole your dubs

Heil Hitler

Cirno is the weakest 2hu.

cirno is the best and strongest girl

delete this

Stole your dubs again.

stop

Oh shit

Keep going.

Has Mark taken any photos of him using all them at once?

damn son

He said he refunded all of it.

Suuure he did

How long has halfcuck been down? How long will it be until it is back up again?

I honestly wouldn't mind if the other boards got a little more populated tho.

not for sale. now check my dubs

dude Video Games lmao

He totally did!

You're off by a lot there Mark.

why do you twats spoonfeed newfags on what this means?

After that failure you should just give me it for free

ONE OFF

you're even worse

Check my time dubs

He's a lot closer than you'll ever be.

Youre way off faglord now gib me those dubs

time dubs

wow rude

kronos check em

What are you going to do about it?

Anti-Check 'em

Trips

no

Czech my sides

Whatever ill just take your dubs

Kek gives the numbers only to those who are deserving of them.

That's exactly what any major website does when they see a smaller one like them. Ban all the undesirables and send them there so they shit the place up.

And youre not worthy faggot

Everyone else just changes unix filenames around to hide the fact they still go to halfchan. I intentionally post images from halfchan to trigger the tryhards. You can derail entire threads on Holla Forums because it makes them think you're some kind of cryptokike halfchan shill until the hotpockets hand out the typical wrongthink ban.

Never said I was nigger.

dam u got me nigger

It don't matta.

nothing

i was kidding

But why would they bother when halfchan Holla Forums is fucking trash?

That's pretty awful Trump.
So anyways, are you gonna spend Christmas with your family Holla Forums?

You got it!

That's right.

NOW CHECK THE ULTIMATE DOUBLES

Those are alright I guess.

I never asked for this

I haven't been on this site in like 3 months.
Whats changed since then.

It became a lot nicer around 3 months ago.

The autism is now 420% higher fam 😂☝️

Tipkes

TRIPS

lol

NO

Reminder:
archive.is/eOjxX

Half/v/ has been too awful to visit for at least 5+ years. moot banning GG was a blessing in disguise because it caused a reasonable alternative with just enough traffic to form.
I still go to half/a/ even though the mods are fags because the /a/ here is too slow. I also go to half/pol/ because the Holla Forums here is way too tryhard and the mods have some form of autism that only makes it worse. One time they banned me for having a "shill IP", no joke.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Shill.

what happened again?

Be proud, it's a fucking good meme

The worst thing about gamergate is how overreactionary it's made everyone to shills that they've forgotten entirely the possibility that trolls are also out there

Every time a tripfag or namefag appear he got bullied to death here.

a feminine dick is a dick just like half an A press is an A press

Trump posted on halfchan Holla Forums, servers sperged out because a thousand people were requesting the thread page, then some faggot posted on /r/4chan that this was the "bunker board" and now there's an influx. Now Mark wants to do nothing because he gets ad revenue and said the board will be better off without good posts and proceeded to go on an autistic tangent on why Bad Dragon cum lubricant is unrealistic to real cum.

It seems so. This site has been way more readable lately.

Not in the 4am threads.

That was pretty funny. 8gag is also a pretty clever insult.

WHAT?

any screenshots?

Analogue Nights is such a sweet tune.

What genre is embed related?

Nigger, you'd see a shit ton of Holla Forums-posting threads saying "4chan has been chosen by the God-Emperor as the true-chan" or some shit like that if it were true.

this site has been shit equal to 2012 4chan ever since jim and cuckmonkey took over, and it will only get progressively worse as time goes on.

it's bait

fuck off newfag

What's worse honestally? The site works again, there are lots of good boards here.

4chan is babbys first image board,

cuckfam get out reeeeeeeeee

yeah, visited leddit, nothing there

what really happened tho?

Wait, are you doing that shit on half/pol/, because I never seen anyone called a shill over a fucking file name.

Then why don't you just go the fuck back there?

Your mom posted nudes of herself**

Gay

Well posted fellow cuckchanner!

Fucking cuckchanners, fuck all of you meme-spouting faggots.

They're not allowed to say Holla Forums, they get banned.

So…where do we go now?

Wizardchan?

sage

This tbh

We can go to freech :^)

hi anonymous im from 4chan why is thre a sticky castlevania post here

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

fucks sakes.

He said in a shitposting thread

There's an actual CV thread here but activity on it dies every few hours

Holla Forums has been nothing but reddit for a year

Both aren't really as different as people suspect. 8/v/ has a faggot board owner, but has the capability of listening to feedback from users and at least sometimes keeps his mods in check when they act retarded while 4/v/ mods are Draconian and hate fun. Culturally, they are similar with the exception of the cancer on 4chan and how fucking terrible the mods are over there.

I don't care if halfchan comes.
I just want old Holla Forums back.

Yay, new blood! :^)

Dragon Ball Super is a good show.

wew lad

You gotta go back user.

there's literally nothing gay about feminine dick

They're as gay as masculine vaginas.

post gondolas

cirno the worst 2hu

>>>/16chan/

Is this the first documented time in history where someone ruined something through lack of greed?

You think they're gonna ruin your ebin board culture and quality 4am threads?

He's probably making more where the board is now.

I was about to post that one.

last one.

why live tbh

So, is it still gay if there is a vagina at the end of the dick? There's still vaginal penetration, only it's in a dick.

Nice trips

a dick with a vagina in it is just a fleshlight.

ayyyo monica i luh dat gondola keep em comin monica

aay tho i mean ya'll nyckas mad some half mugs b comin fam i mean c'mon monica dis da bastion of free speech a nigga always wanted right man ain't no problems ryt ch'yea fam dun b a triflin ass hoe nao

shieeet son mo gondoals, got dat thicc as one n u dun gon get on summa dep trips fam

got a nigga jelly fam

That's an alternate form of futa.

I hope you get some.

this isn't about pph, its about quality of the users and of the moderation team.

the users have already mixed up too much, and the moderation? mark is just moot 2.0

My goal in life is to get trips.

Do not fear my friend, for they will come to you.

trying far too hard to fit in newfriend

ok

Don't get discouraged if they don't show up immediately. I know you can do it!

Mark when are you going to have another meta thread? how am I going to demand you ban threads I don't like?

Never ever. /metav/ is up for claims right now with how little it's used, you're going to have to scream at him on Twitter.

You have to channel your inner bateman/kek, whichever you prefer.

I'll get trips eventually.

They will come

will do.

are my trips here?

hue

trips

traps

You tried.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO REVIEWS ON THE CUCK

I'm gonna go kill myself now.

Where's the video Jim?

It's like you wish to be retarded

The user quality is way higher than 4chans.

Marks not perfect, but he's really not doing a bad job overall. We should always keep a watchful eye of our mods though.

Truth be told, the moderation on this site and the nice extra posting options have been like revelations to me for like 2 years now.

4chan was basically terminally cancerous by 2014. With a good portion of the more intresting users who acutally contribute leaving its worose than ever there.

Protip: Go read 4chan if you want to see low quality meme spouting on every board. I took a look for the first time in a long time a few days ago, just reading for like an hour and a half, shit made my head hurt.

This second age of alt imageboards is a godsend.

All it took me was 30 seconds to realize how bad it was.

Newfags come, the confront the reality that everything they believed was shit, and they either go back or stay.
This place barely had users anyway, so new blood can't be that bad right?

That was back in 2014, current Holla Forums isn't better than cuckchan's Holla Forums.

I disagree greatly. 4/v/ is full of shill and cucks, and fucking spoonfeed. You have those here but in designated threads, such as the piracy ones.

/int/ has become unbearably boring over there.

What did he mean by this?

There's no hope for any chan site at this point.

I do agree that half/v/ is full of shills and cucks, however post quality on here is slowly declining, just very slowly.

English-speaking IBs are pretty much doomed at this point, but other language boards might be OK. Not that I could confirm this, as I don't know any other languages…

That's why I left cuckchan and migrated here. I will make Holla Forums the greatest chan with my high quality luxurious deluxe posts.

I WILL NOT FAIL YOU

CHECK EM

I tought we had a Castlemania thread already?

Well seeing hispachan i wouldn't hope so

I guess user meant Krautchan and 2chan.

Krautchan is in the same level of bullshit as Hispachan at this point.

Nido is even worse

wwwwwwwwww

There's only one way to make the cancer go away.

There's no point then. Imageboards are dying since in that stage they aren't even "niche". Are you ready to emigrate to Reddit?

Is that the bug one? That and Chris Chan's vagina are good newfag repellents.

I'm talking about ditching spoilers in general, at least on the more tame stuff. Nothing of value will be lost.

That could actually encourage the autists.

br chans are all dead too