Facelifted ps4

Hi I am looking to buy ps4 and wanted to ask if you would rather get pro or slim model.
Pic not related.

Take that money, and go buy either a PC or a rifle.

Truth be told, the rifle would probably be the better investment, as they don't depreciate in value terribly quickly, especially if stored and handled properly.

Sonnygger please.

Who the fuck looks at their controller during gameplay?!

It's actually a phone

I asked about ps and you talk about pc and rifles. Do you habe autism?

You asked if you should buy a PS4, I gave you two better things to do with disposable income.

No reason not to get PS4 Pro
Well unless you enjoy silky smooth 14fps.

But my question clearly states only two possible choices. That is slim or pro. If I wanted to ask what to what better things to buy instead of ps I would ask that.

This is probably the answer I am looking for.

The issue is this isn't Reddit or a silly datamining survey site. I can reply however I please, and I am informing you that the PS4 is a very poor choice to spend several hundred dollar that could be better used elsewhere.

You can clearly go back to halfchan faggot

OP, there isn't a single redeeming fact about pro.
Get a slim and will be more than ok.

Did you make that chair?

PCs are objectively superior in every way, user. It's not shilling, it's pointing out the objective truth.

Nevermind I actually told him buying a firearm would be the wiser choice due to the value retention.

So it's my fault you are stupid or what are you trying to tell me.

Thanks

No. Probably one of my coworkers.

A better question is, why the fuck would you want to buy a Bloodborne machine.

But that is exactly my point.
If somebody asked you A or B and you answered C what kind impression you think would that made? It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong.

>>>/gulag/

To play Bloodborne of course.
And maybe some other games

except thats not what he asked at all. he asked which ps4 model is more gooder

You should go back to Reddit
And you know what? PC isn't the best, how can you play squid game or bloodborn? Riiiight you can't. If you truly love vidya, you wouldn't post console war opinion created by meme and instead realize that the best way to play is being an idort
Now GTFO and never come back faggot

pros for the PS4 1.0
cons for the PS4 1.0

pros for the PS4 slim
cons for the slim

pros for the pro
cons for the pro

I'd say the pro isn't worth the higher price if you only want a PS4 for the exclusives, better get a dirt cheap used 1.0 then. But if you prefer gaming on a console or want a VR system without selling one or two organs, go for the pro.