Black Widow Movie Gets Screenwriter

I don't know why Marvel is even bothering, any points they could've scored with Black Widow as the first superheroine movie were stolen by Wonder Woman and Widow isn't nearly enough of an interesting character to be a major cinema draw. That goes double if they cram it full of GRRL POWAH crap.

$20 says she has ass padding stuffed in that suit to give her kikess fridge body a shape other than rectangle.

What's the context of this gif? Who is filming her and why?

I always wanted to see a Black Widow origins movie (her backstory is one of the few good things in Age of Ultron), but it will probably be an action-comedy.

They think people still get hard from scarlet johansson

Wonder if they will include Yelena in the film as an antagonist.

Why? Every recent ScarJo movies have failed.

Scarlet Johansen just turned 50 as well.

Might as well be 50 in woman years.

Isn't 33 considered a bad number/age for a women in Nipland?

I do.

I want a black widow movie. She's better then Gal Gadot, the character anyway. Dont know much about the actresses.

I want a Black Widow movie too, but not an action-comedy.

OH NO NO NO NO

Its Marvel. You'll get it and you'll like it!.

But nyway black widow has always been a bit more serious then some of the others so maybe it wont be too much comedy. I wouldnt mind doe.

Shoulda done it in 2011/12. Far too late now.
Least I can still jerk it to The Perfect Score which has a sequence where 18 yo Scarjew dresses up as a combination of Trinity and Black Widow as well as getting to see pic related

ok, dats fuckin hot.

look at dat ass in the gif, heh, she still gots it, they need to make this movie posthaste.

I demand a random black-widow pink and fuzzy pajama scene.

BLACKED widow when?

Nice user.

She had big milky titties back then. Remember?

yeah, anything over 25, I think

We've had lots of female super hero films over the years. Most were just bad. Remember Supergirl? Remember Electra?

Just make her gain a bunch of weight so then you can have the "stronk and healthy at any size woman" CY+3 bullshit.

They will make her lose weight to compete against Wonder Skeleton

Scarjo has always been curvy. Not in a thicc way. But curvy.

Captain israel (WW) is a tranny.

I thought Scarjo was Captain israel?

More European then ourGal

you'd think they'd get someone a bit younger.

You would think having ScarJo as lead would be a bad idea since her failed acting in Ghost in the Shell. I wouldn't mind a Black Widow movie but not with her. Her acting is passable in supporting roles and definitely isn't suited for being a main lead.

I'll only be interested if they have her farting in the movie

Otherwise it's a pass

probably for lighting.
she looks pissed tbh

I would milk her tits and lick her pussy for hours.

Of course she looks pissed, Joss Whedon is obsessed with ass. Imagine going to work every day with a beta who desire your ass.

She has ass padding stuffed in her ass.

who cares

Source?

Not OP. But here's one.

There's even a Mickey doll in the background.

Also, source?

I thought that maybe, just MAYBE, the movie would be a bit more serious than you standard MCU movie. I'm so naive. Also:

There are people who liked Iron Man 2/3 and Age of Ultron?

I miss her big milky tits.

All I see is that bitch from Home Alone 3

watch this

Dude I can't bear to listen to that cow. I just want to see the Chinese movie from that webm.

cuckime has warped your brain

The movie will be totally like those spy comedies, right?

Post her without photoshop next time.

But why? You could literally pay her to stand there and bounce and people would pay to see that.

bump for source