Ubisoft 30th Anniversary free shit

One more day of free Rayman Origins
Tomorrow will be the crew for free for a month

get your race on Holla Forums

Not sure how "Get legitimately, not held hostage behind a monthly subscription, free games" is shilling, exactly.

I mean, The Crew has paid DLC available, but the base game is plenty, especially given the price tag of "available hard disk space and bandwidth".

My only issue is i remember the Beta running like dogshit, though I've gotten a new GPU since then. For the price of jack shit, I'll give it a whirl.

Boy do I feel stupid for having bought a ubishit game (and a copy for my friend). One month later it's fucking free.

np glad someone appreciates

wew

I'm sure you do. Your boss already explained it to you.

you keep it forever…

I wouldn't install uplay on my computer even if they paid me!

I'll care when it's their 30 deathaversary.

so much edge

Not even for free. Not even if you paid me. Ubisoft's reputation is that shitty.

nice try, shill

So much dedication to poorly doing your job.

I don't buy Ubisoft because they make shitty products. I don't use uplay because it's a failed way to stop pirates that does nothing but be invasive to legitimate consumers. And I will never change that no matter how much you dangle in front of us, no matter how often you do it, you kike. Go be a nigger on 4chan.

Rayman Origins is nice, I just wish Ubishit didn't have you need uplay to play it.

how's that internet culture degree going for you Michael?

you can link it to your steam account too
dunno if you still need uplay then

Prob'ly not. Origins is a DRM-free game anyhow, last I checked, I remember pirating a completely unaltered version of it and it just got up and went.

oh I had a uplay account from AC2
thanks shill, i'll claim rayman origins why not.

it probably is DRM free considering its also available on GoG

was wondering more about teh racing game on steam
don't see anyone saying that you have to have uplay running on the steam discussions

It does need uplay.
I don't know why you would want to play The Crew
its a shit game.

Well, seeing as you've been so polite…

Be nice to UbiSoft or they will DOX you and your Family.

I have tried this before, they make you install uplay with every ubisoft game, no matter where you got it from, their games aren't ever good enough for me to ignore this bullshit

Tried getting a refund from steam when I found out, they didn't give me one

This was when Blood Dragon came out. I don't buy games anymore.

Too bad gamers are cucks and put up with this shit

yeah even if you buy it on steam you have to run uplay
oh well

still waiting for my check from ubisoft

I know you pirated assassin's creed!

Do you not get told what the audiences for websites are before you are sent on your marketing payload delivery missions shill kun? Are you one of the barington harvey boys or another one of the youth outreach systems goons?

silly me thinking someone would want free legit games

Isn't the pc version of Rayman: Origins broken? Does anybody have a wii iso link?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fuck off and check my dubs.

Why would it be broken? Maybe you're thinking of Legends which kept the wiiu pad gimmick in mind and has murphy being an annoying piece of shit in a bunch of levels.
Origins is pretty great on pc, just pirate that shit if you don't believe me.

9441d4612d7f17ec20b7a5705a3f316987bf2283

but i don't think it's broken i downloaded gog and it was fine

77353BAEDC4D67E3C5A99D41C1D6C0A4232FD8E1

PC Origins ain't broken, can confirm it myself.

I'm not seeing this on their website. US only?
Or do I actually have to install UPlay to get them, because fuck that. At least with EA promotions I can collect the games through the website without having to install Origin.

You should prob kill yourself regardless.

maybe i just like seeing Holla Forumsirgins bitch about free stuff?

Never mind found it.

is The Crew even worth the download?

Ubisoft games are all boring casual trash

Its Ubisoft. They dont make good videogames. They make repeat sequels of buggy trash that only viral marketers push when they make a wrong turn into the wrong neighbourhood. Go treat yourself to some games that are Ubishit and have a nice day user.

TDU is better.

Shilling for uplay I see.

did you save those top two images by chance, user?

Free games again? I laugh every time they do this. Even if I wanted to play them, I'd pirate them instead of installing Uplay.

What's the game size?

The GOG installer I posted for Origins is 2 gigabytes. No clue on the crew

sweet early 2000's image macro bro. Did that come in your payload folder from work?

22gb for the crew someone on another forum said and i think rayman is ~2gb

wew that's gonna take more than a month to download. I think I'm gonna pass.

Have you considered that the reason people don't want your shit is that Ubisoft is an objectively awful company, and Uplay an objectively awful service? I also already own a physical copy of Rayman Origins, because it has no DRM. After supporting them by buying Origins, they rewarded me by giving Legends their usual shit DRM.

People wouldn't want a disease even if it's free. Why the fuck would they want Uplay and Ubisoft garbage for free?

If they're interested they'll probably skim the thread and see it's DRM-free and thus can be easily pirated if they don't want to put up with Uplay anyhow.

What, you're saying it can't be pirated because it's hosted on Ubisoft's servers? Server costs + free game = loaded down with microtransactions. Not even be worth pirating, then.

That's convenient. uPlay is a problem though.

ok.. didn't wanna race with you anyways

So what if they are free? There are a shitload of free games that are not worth it.

maybe someone will want to play it or try it?

Does TDU still have functional online?

So has The Crew been cracked yet?

doubt it, TDU2s servers are full of haxors and shit… atari stopped fucking with their shit

it's an online game

Nope, and it also doesn't have functional roads

only one month?

Fuck, I need a racing game to play and I'm not installing udon'tPlay

The Crew is fucking terrible. The driving physics are not satisfying at all, there isn't actually multiplayer across the map, you join different servers as you move through the map, with only a few people in each one.

The worst part is that there aren't that many cars to choose from. It has nothing else going for it other than the BIG OPEN ENTIRE UNITED STATES MAP which is really only kind of cool when youre high and extremely bored, other than that it's annoying to have to drive a long distance just to do a shitty race.

Sorry I shouldve offered some alternatives after bitching about it, I like Forza 6 for car racing and Redout because it's pretty much the same thing as wipeout. Neither of those suggestions are free but you could torrent at least one of them

It's not even that big. Everything feels close together and gta3 tier tiny. But without the attention for detail.

yeah I forgot to mention that. It's too small to feel big but it's just big enough to piss me off by making me drive long distances to each race.

Forza Horizon is apparently coming to PC eventually so there is still hope for free roam racing games on PC.

It's kinda fun at times, but the online-only kills it for me.

The Crew isn't that bad.
Its got floaty car physics, sure, but when you get into it feels pretty alright. And driving a dirt spec car is pretty nice, on the right roads. Feels a bit like DiRT, somewhere between 3 and Rally.

But I do agree on the map. Best time I had in that map was when I did get high, just driving across with music blaring and enjoying the visuals and sounds. There are a lot of areas of the map that are just empty and boring, and the weird version of the US they include is pretty offputting.

REMINDER THAT JEWBISOFT IS PUTTING DENUVO INTO ALL OF THEIR OLDER GAME UPDATES

How is that even going to work? Those pirate copies aren't just going to disappear because they update their old shit.

That's my dream game, to have an open ended extremely detailed world just to drive around and race. You can give me shit tier graphics as long as physics and the world and roads are the best they can be.

I downloaded the demo for the crew and the physics aren't so bad that I don't want to play it, but I'm disappointed in the cities. I know real life cities are grid, but they should have been more creative with the cities and have nice roads.

There's not enough free roam driving games, I downloaded TDU, but something was wrong, when shifting, it would be delayed or wouldn't shift at all, I made sure auto clutch was enabled. It could have been because it was a repack, I'm not sure. Forza horizon 3's coming out but it's windows 10 and my 780 won't run it on 1440p and I'm not buying a new GPU anytime soon, I'll wait for the 1080ti and AMD 490.

Ultimately, what I'd love to do in life is retire young, get a nice car and just drive.

meant it sarcastically cause the map aint even that big

I know, I meant to post and not quote you.
Even though the crew isn't my dream game, it's free and I'll take it for now.

torrent it

If you are installing UPlay, you're going to have to turn off your peerblock or equivalent to be able to log in. Gotta get that telemetry.

That's why I haven't bought ubisoft games. I guess I don't want it anymore.

because denuvo relies on servers to work

sadly i've been emulating gran turismo 5 on ps2 for racing game
still rfactor for multiplayer racing

oh and i pirated GRID since it has become "Complete" .. GT5 handles alot better