gutenberg.org/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/epubreader/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psoriatic_arthritis
youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEW WWE CHAMPIOOOOOON!!!

Also, cytube for comfy music and shit.

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Evening everyone, whats everyone drinking tonight?

There are not enough good "open world" games to pick a favorite

Oh shit I just woke up what perfect timing

Morning everyone!

Holy shit watching Hillary's campaign implode so quickly in just a few days has been beautiful. History books are literally going to have a chapter about the time the crazy old lady attacked an internet meme.

archive.is/ETDNv for those who haven't read it on her website yet.

Good morning everybody!
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Open as in bigger than a district? GTA: SA, SR2, or Fallout NV.

My first onahole arrived last week. I don't remember what 3D pussy feels like but it never made me feel like this.

Shadowrun (genesis)

Mornin folks
Day 1 on my quest for sobriety fucking sucks. Slept like shit and I can't stop thinking about just saying fuck it and smoke more weed. oddly enough I've been full of energy at work tonight

Xenoblade for the wiiu I guess

Excellent form. Anyway, I'm slowly but surely regaining control; I've lost almost 40 pounds, eat a lot better, and I aim to be working in corrections, loss prevention, or in US customs this year or next.

I'm actually probably gonna drink tomorrow for once. Look forward to it!

Though you'll probably be asleep.

I ain't ever seen that yoza before.

You'll start to feel less hazy all the time which is nice.

I slept through the thread last night. But I'm good since AJ finally won the WWE title.
Getting a new PS2 and FINALLY starting the journey tomorrow.

IT'S A SMUG FROG THAT FUCKING normalfagS CHURN OUT ON A DAILY BASIS WHO THE FUCK IS SHE TRICKING HERE?

Lucky. I'm too scared to order one for myself because Canada.

Also my vita charging cable finally came in, been enjoying the shit out of estival versus

Got to love how the media and DNC are blowing Pepe out of proportion.

Related threads for anyone that wants a laugh at kikes kvetching over a damn cartoon frog.
>>>Holla Forums7445047
>>>Holla Forums7455500
>>>Holla Forums7459768
Shillary honestly felt a need to have part of her campaign website explaining what Pepe is.

Fallout New Vegas, easily.

Chamomile tea

Hahaha holy shit

It's a new Yoza, I have a few new ones I picked up today

Have fun. REMEMBER TO USE A COMPONENT VIDEO CONNECTION ELSE YOU'RE A NIGGER

I live in Canada. Was afraid (((they'd))) turn it back at the border, and though it was a week late, it arrived. Granted, the one I ordered had no loli on the box or anything.

Corrections is literally hell and anybody who works that shit goes insane from it. Have a like distant aunt or something that worked it and shes bat shit. And my ex's parents both worked mental wards and they went crazy from it too.

Just wait for Trump to win and get something on the border or with deportation. Gonna be a lot of job openings there soon.

Old people who don't use the internet. So you know the ones already voting for her, while she alienates even more young liberals that got king nigger elected.

What journey?

k I will soon.

Morning.

MGSV was the only game that felt "open world" enough to be classified as that without being an MMO or typical RPG game. Wish I could play the new Zelda game without having to buy Nintendo's new shillbox though.

I actually really enjoyed Grand Theft Auto IV, and I suppose Fallout 2 kinda counts as well.

should I go for food or should I wait till much later and go get something with me dad?

Mango rum and cranberry juice. It's nice.
I meant to get ahead in my schoolwork but played Serious Sam instead

how's /4am/ doing?
i'm starving, managed to lose half a pound yesterday despite binging a little :^)

new vegas
ob/v/iously

Loss just happens.

Smirnoff

Mooch off your dad.

How often does she get new official art like that? Or are you lazy and haven't got tem all yet?

Just do like I do with nintendo consoles and wait until they are dirt cheap years and years later. Wii us will probably drop in price when the new one comes out anyway. And the zelda game is gonna be on that.

Spicy trip there fam

yea I guess, what a dumb cunt honestly, can't wait until Trump makes her shit herself at the debates if she even goes

Returning to PS2, since I tried the last time but my old one was ded so yeah.

Well a lot of senran art now is from that browser/mobile game New Wave or something like that. So they get new art when they get new cards basically. Every now and then I find a new fan art piece.

I don't believe I'll be working it forever if I go that route, but I'm still having my doubts because I'm afraid of getting my shit kicked in by musclebound homosexual black men, so I dunno. I've always considered border/deportation, as well.

Nah, Nintendo is a smart enough jew to only release the ONLY game that is worth buying on their new console only. It's the same with the new smash bros game they make, always on the new console.
I still haven't gotten to play the new one on the WiiU.

Some series see those weird card things every so often. Tales for example has had a bunch of them as part of Tales of Cards Evolve.

Oh. Still have your old games and memory cards, I hope?

think I'll do that next time when I have a good sleeping pattern

Huh, neat. Guess I'll start looking around for when I have money again. Our customs make no fucking sense, I've had boxes of gunpla rifled through, but my doujins have never been held up or inspected ever.

t-thanks, ritsu

it's confirmed it'll release on both consoles

4 gets shit on too much. The physics in that are just too fun to fuck around with. I spent more time just driving around doing nothing in 4 than I did playing 5. Even with its crappy online and better world map.

Shes probably trying to use the "pneumonia" thing as an out for it. Only reason she used that lie I think.

Do you actually play the game or what? And wait a sec shes from those senran games?

I've seen speculation that the DNC might try to push the notion that Shillary got poisoned and possibly suspend the election.

NOPE! Games were stolen along with the ps3 that could play PS2 games. I do have memory cards thankfully because my sister took one of the ps2s with her along with them.

Wait until I get up before you start drinking then.
Not hard if I have to drink in the morning with you.

You should drink irish tea next time then :^)

Is that meant to be a perflavoured rum then?

Good work fam, you gonna get shizu drunk too?

I had a good time with V, but IV just felt fantastic, actually one of my favorite games.

I really need to stop staying up shitposting in /tg/.
On the plus side I'm making progress with the piano thing. The user from last night was right, my hands hurt like hell.

ALMOST BEAT TH13 ON NORMAL WITH NO CONTINUES OH GOD.
Died to loss boss 2nd spell card ;-;

Nintendo is retarded then.

Yeah getting shanked would stuck. Imagine being locked up in a building full of the worst kind of assholes in the world day and night though.

At least with deportation you are going to be doing good in the world.

99% sure its coming to wii u

ITS THOSE DAMN RUSSIANS AGAIN HIRED BY DRUMPF

I've also heard rumors that they might even be considering a replacement, possibly Biden.

I know. When I bought the thing I didn't expect to receive it. When it was reaching the deadline I had assumed Trudeau's henchemen turned it away, But it arrived. Unmolested, my waifu's vagina arrived. Do not let yourself be ruled by fear.

Are you drunk all the time?

other boards need more traffic quite honestly

We're gonna get a huge influx of "rare pepes" and shit again aren't we? I want to escape my cycles of guilt already.

they promised a Wii U zelda for years
honestly they're already pulling a fast one by putting it out on both consoles

Probably if the normalfags stop because it's RAYCISS.

Ouch. Well, at least most PS2 games are still pretty reasonably priced, though there's a handful creeping up there and some that are downright expensive now. I suppose whether that's an issue though depends on what genres you're into.

I've thought of maybe trying to make an image of which ones are already up there in price as a bit of a PSA for anons here that might want them for their collection to be aware of if they come across a cheap one, but I get the feeling it would most likely just wind up useful to scalpers (and there's a fair amount of reseller anons in various threads I've seen here).

People need to spread that footage of Biden praising the notion that whites are going to be an absolute minority in a few years.

Is the /tg/ here infested with quest threads like half chan? If not I might start dropping by

Yeah. I prefer it to whiskey and coke but can't do it as often since I could get twice as much whiskey for less than I'd pay for the rum

ayy ritsu, is rizon working?
i stopped being able to connect on icechat randomly

Blame retarded libs that reported the pepe meme as trump approved or some shit. I honestly don't know what happened but it's fucking stupid.

Nah, it's japan-only and I can't read moon. They're only on mobile too I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, Yozakura is a Senran, from the Gessen school. I really need to organize my senrans folder.

Probably.

I for one am glad to have my (((WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL))) back

D&D has been put on hold until school finishes so we can get actual people. Like nigga, I have like 11 people on the rooster, 9 of them have banished from the face of the earth

After that, we have a bunch of sessions left, like two or three and we'll either stop or start a new campaign, it depends on what the people want.
Just saying.

can't you start up a NEET D&D?

I'm sorry again

tfw i tried D&D once but i couldn't fucking load anything
r i p
thank you dial up, thank you alt-right parents who hate good internet and won't let me use anything except FUCKING DIAL UP
i need to get the fuck out of here

I saw that magazine in the local pharmacy and I honestly had to stop myself from laughing on the spot.

What time compared to 4am do you wake up? Cause I'll probably drink post thread tomorrow.

I still use its special edition lock box thing to store important crap in. Got it as a bday gift on release.

I wouldn't say its my favorite gta but its a close second to SA.

Pepe was always a comfy meme so I don't mind

It's on Fridays isn't it? I've only plated D&D twice but I could give it a shot. What edition are you using?

morning idiot ret*rds

Yeah, reality's getting pretty strange.

Have a recent moontune.

Currently

Why would you mix whiskey in the first place?
Unless its the shitty cheap stuff
But price v alcohol% v Liters is the reason I normally buy vodka.

10hours before 4am at least, normally 12-14

I brought this up at the end of the last thread but do any of you read the manuals in your newly purchased games? I always read them as soon as they can. When I was a kid whenever I got a new game I read them in the car on the way home. It was kind of nice.

If he ever finds the time. Can't be this week since I spent everything on this vodka.

It's the eternal summer!

That's Redditards to you fellow gamer.

Its fine.

Did you guys ever play a game even?

Why not do it during a more normal hour?

Reported

ommmmm you said some bad words, I'm telling mom!

I remember being so hype for the game, I actually went and got it on release too.

SA was pretty good too, dunno if it's something I could replay though, unlike IV.

Hypocrite

Yeah, they are. But it's fine some are on psn and I can play those on the slim if I can't find em.

But you're always drunk iirc.

Not as much as the dnc, holy shit.
Factorio, I guess?

Man, I bet the guy that made that piece of OC is creaming himself right now.

I thought you had to be 18 to post on this board.

honestly raciss b da mos discriminated @ ppl tho tbh monica

I haven't tried V's multiplayer yet, but dicking around in single player is fun enough for me. Just how shit is it, honestly? Is it full of people who'll go out of their way to kill you, like in RDR?

my taste in music is better than yours

youtube.com/watch?v=b-3BI9AspYc

This may be the best moonman yet

I knew a 25 year old who was still in highschool. Mind you the guy was a train wreck of a human being

Oh damn that brings back nice memories, thanks user!

Yeah I'd read them as a kid on the way home but that was back when they were actually fun and had neat shit in them. Or hell back when you needed them to understand the game at all with NES shit.

Well how long are you up post thread then?

I replay SA every once in a while. Its got the best progression of power in any GTA game. You start off with just nothing and it takes a while to get established in world. Don't think I've ever replayed 4 honestly. Maybe I should pirate it for PC soon.

I'M TRYING MY BEST

I used to when I was a kid on the way home from the store. Bit hard to do that when you have to drive now.

Of course, most games in [CURRENT YEAR] don't even have manuals anymore, sadly.

The PSN is sadly pretty lacking; mostly in the PS2 department, but also the PS1 to a lesser degree.

Also, most recent PS2 digital rereleases have been PS4 only.

I used to be able to take it straight but the last time I did I got really sick and haven't been able to since.

shieeet lik i jus wanna saturn to cum get a nigga kno what i'm say'n

is see a mo'fuckn olympic swimmer gettin shit on at da mos meaningless reality tv show n no one care da nigga kaepernick can't stand fo da goddamn anthem fam? that's fuked up monica

this tbh, i wish i'da got a fat instead of a slim fo' dat reason g

This is a new direction for moonman. It's been kinda samey since the YTMND days otherwise

No you aren't. If you were, I might try harder, we all might try harder. Stop dragging us all down to your level!

I like the multiplayer, but I'll only join a freeroam session with friends, because yes, it is full of people that will try to hunt you down for no reason.

I've never personally had issues with the PC version, but I still hear people saying it runs pretty awful for them, even on newer machines.

fuck this stupid bitch IRC i can't connect on hydra either FUCK
oh well :3c

That's a pretty lewd megumin

You must've forgotten from a month or so ago, but I've given up on waifuism. It's no-more fulfilling than a shitty 3D relationship at the end of the day. Yozakura IS the best Senran however.

Yeah, whoever made it did a really damn good job. Probably the best recent one aside from Ten Feet Higher.

On that note, it seems like the effort to make new songs/albums has slowed down lately. I mean, last year there was tons of new shit.

You should have played RDR's multiplayer right when it came out. It was some of the best online I've ever played in a game. So much so that when my ps3 broke that same week I rushed to buy another right away. People just had fun fucking around in this emptish world and set out their own goals. Lots of made up good guys vs bad guys and shit.

And yeah gtaVs online is absolute horseshit. 99% of the kids playing it will get out of their car to blow you up with rpgs instead of you know playing GTA.

We're in the IRC. You fucked somethin up fam.

Pic related.

Jägermeister.

I'm just glad my fat PS2 I got a few years back still works just fine, and I've had good luck with finding otherwise pricy games at reasonable to downright low prices.

If NoA and 8-4 hadn't fucked that game over, I might have gotten a Wii U. No interest at all at this point unless the system's hacked and the game sees a retranslation/restoration patch.

That's a funny way of spelling Katsuragi

I tried, only 2 people.

Don't worry about it. We had to postpone a fuckton of sessions anyway.

Switched to saturday mornings to try and get more people.
Didn't worked.

Yes, a bunch of them actually. We're almost finishing the main story.
It would cause more problems that it's worth.

;^)

it was garbage though fam
what a disappointment, almost sold my wii u because of it

Wew fam

Just cause it didn't work out for you don't go comparing 2d to 3d!

Not my fault you failed in teaching me!

Are there like fan fixes for that?

('3') gib kiss bby

bout to fixa cuppa slime

dam she got dem tittays tho

oh is it actually good fam? I ain't got a wii u, I guess emulation ain't that far off tho.

da nigga moon man ill af

Yeah, but I managed to get Persona so that's good.

I remember the first time I fired it up; it was full of assholes even then, but I still managed to have fun.

I thought it was a good laugh. I kind of regret selling my hecksbawks every time I think about that game.

Oh, also forgot Sometimes It's. That one's really fucking good too.

There might be, but I've never had to check.

*kisses u on ur dirty shitskin nigger lips*
h-hi DMX
how u feelin boi

Also 5e.

I just assumed a bunch of imposters made a bunch of subpar crap imitating the original, as happens with everything.

What matters with moonman though more than the quality of individual tracks is the overall memetic quality. Keep em comin'. This song was really good too.

you tryna pay my child support fo'me?

I actually did a comparison between what's on the PSN for the PS1 and PS2 JRPG-wise anyhow across all three regions. Kind of funny that apparently the PAL PSN doesn't even have Persona 4, at least according the list I was looking at.

Can't teach someone unwilling to learn.

I'll actually join once it's running again. Just have a habit I need to break first

Poor, yuropoors.

Katsuragi ain't bad, but just not as good as Yozakura

1. Yozakura
2. Yumi
3. Shiki
4. Minori
5. Katsuragi
6. Asuka
7. Miyabi
8. Mirai
9. Hikage
10. Kafuru

most of the Senrans do

eh, It just seems like an effort in futitlity that, in the end, left me feeling just as empty as before. Now when we get intelligent waifubots who can cook, clean, give love, produce body heat, and carry on a meaningful conversation, that'll be a different story.

eyy nigga u buy me som shit like dat ill def be ur bottom for a bit

I'd post some of the Omega album (or a whole video) but all I have is a jewtube rip too large to post and last I checked that album was completely shoahed from jewtube.

My absolutely favorite moment in online gaming came from RDR.

Me and this one group were doing those little bandit camp missions and fucking around in between them spawning. We noticed there was another party on the map who were going around killing anyone they came across. So we decided we'd go be the sheriffs and fuck these guys up. They were in this town with a steep hill next to it and it was so great when they saw us coming. All of us on our horses riding down this hill as bullets are flying left and right and then getting into town and having this great TDM out of nowhere.

GTAV really fucked up not having a party system in its online, shit like that would never happen there cause of it.

Whens the last time you gave me a lesson eh bud?

How easy is it to mod the game in general? I'd like to add cars and weapons and maybe some goofy shit to it.

I swear nigger you've only played Factorio and AoE 2.

Manuals were a haven of information. It was fun flicking through the pages when I had nothing else to read while on the couch. I still have my WoW manuals from years ago somewhere.

Now replaced by hand-holding in game tutorials. The [CURRENT YEAR] sure is sad.

So today was a good day for me.

I got to watch the Holla Forums rumble, there was that PlayStation stream, and I went grocery shopping

Anyone else watch either of those?

yeah you did alright getting that chicken but I feel like your bread game could be alot better

I think it's the same sort of shit like the older games, where you have to replace files instead of a big data file, but there's still a lot of mods for it, I even remember there being an Iron Man mod.

Gotta be serious about it to feel its effect. If you can't feel her love it isn't waifuism.

Sometimes even now I have to look up PDFs for NES games to figure out what the hell I'm missing. I love it. Makes me want to go buy a ton of them.

What happened on that playstation thing. Too lazy to check the thread

what's a good new videogame soon to come out that i can be excited for?

ooooyyy vvveeeyyyy

I will give you more lessons when you can prove to me you're willing to learn for reelz

dishonored 2 / gravity rush 2?
not that soon though

I wish. There unfortunately won't be a fan translation (no one is working on one)

That's some shit taste there, Burch.
Translation is shit but the gameplay was damn good.

Damn good. Beware that translation though.

Super Robot Wars V

disappointment is always exciting to look forwards to

i couldn't handle the writing
gameplay was an improvement over the original, sure I guess, story was vastly shittier and only made up like 15% of your playtime
honestly just give me XC2

Butterlord

Oh shit! Stuff like iron man are exactly what I mean by goofy stuff. Maybe like add weird crazy enemies like say dinosaurs or something too. Just make it a retarded fun sandbox.

Kowai!

Hayai!

Muzukashi!

Its like mental conditioning or some shit. Its honestly really creepy.

I'm hyped for Titanfall 2.

(checked)
Nier 2.

this tbh sum times i think ritsu has major motivation issues monica

i swear da euros get cucked so hard w/ vidya. Americans get cucked 2 but not like dem niggas ova euro way

naw nycka, u gotta pay me fo my kids u want dis long dik

is dat like power rangers or sumn monica?

yea yea monica even if it was just flavor text or maps fo reference fam dey was a good thang

games now a days so slapped togetha i mean, did retail minecraft come w/ anything like that. dafuq it say u kno?

dey thinkin iz a bad look, wut niggas gon think when dey see dat pepe tho? that's a man dat already won tho fam.

i hear it come w/ deez

But what about 怖い 早い and ム図化し?

It's not. It's actually a very good quality board, it's only gripe being low traffic. Such is live outside of Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Yeah.

The new Earth Defense Force is the big new announcement I can see a lot of anons being happy about.

Platinum games is also making some sort of Granblue Fantasy spinoff RPG on PS4 called Re:Link. I'm a JRPG guy so it looked like fun, was the highlight of the event for me.

There's going to be a Final Fantasy XV-skinned PS4 in Japan.

NieR: Automata and Nioh got release date trailers. I forgot the actual dates already

New Gundam VS was announced.

There was other shit as well, including a lot of VR junk and "quality of life" nonsense like streaming sports off your PS4 or something like that. All in all the stream was okay

I'm sure there's even more goofy stuff if you look for it, I was just never big into the modding scene for IV.

What chu talkn bout DMX of muh titanfalls?

It's hinted, but I guess easy to assume EDF2 will be announced. Lets hope it gets PC release at the start.
Also I hope NieR isn't going to be hit too hard by SJW shit. I wanna play as that robo "girl" with them smooth legs on my ps4.

Ex-DMX poster gets it.Give a man a fish but teach em and he'll have more fish.

Trump won the second she shit on all his supporters. He passing out and this pepe shit is just icing on the cake at this point.

Who cares about runes!

nier thing sounded cool but not sure about the others.

Wouldn't know any good sites for it then? Besides like nexus

Yeah. At first I thought maybe they hadn't gotten the game out there (Sony and Nintendo don't seem to make the most out of the digital rerelease format to actually give regions games they never got the first time around for whatever reason), but no, PAL apparently got P4 on the PS2 just like NA did.

There's also a generally odd thing with the PS2 rereleases, in that a lot of what the US saw on our PSN they didn't bother to give Japan a rerelease of, and a lot of the ones Japan did see the US and PAL didn't get (admittedly some of them weren't game that came west anyhow).

Then I have nothing to teach you

i have a proposal for you:

if you post more ed images i will save them for you

literally as I read that there was a guitar in my lap because I'm trying to learn the Song of Ancients, weird. I actually never finished the game, I remember I got lost in some like, mines or something and there was no map or anything to look up so I quit and haven't played it since

that's the trouble with the site on the whole, none of the other boards got any time in the light

This one was pretty good. A bit slower than his usual stuff.

I've really fallen in love with songs that have a bit of a lounge jazzy feel.

Is it getting unreasonably drunk?

I've played other games.
Hell, I played SupCom just today, really enjoyed Batman Arkham Asylum, the most comfy game I've played is Bannished, the game with the best soundtrack that I've played is Bastion, the best racing game I've played is Forza 3, and I've played boardgame video games too the best being Tharsis.
Factorio just fits a lot of categories the OP asks about.

I still look up the manuals of old PC games I have since it's sometimes the only way you're going to get help. Certain strategy games come to mind. I might host a game of guess the game manual thinking about it.
(Checked)
I was disappointed by the games I was excited for. There's butterlord but I could never get into M&B. Deathwing I'm looking forward to but considering that this is the year of disappointment for me I'm remaining skeptical.

Is Pepe the most successful meme so far?

Ayyy I can motivate myself to play games at least.

Thats about it.

Fine I'll learn on my own then! I don't need a senpai!

Ed is not for lewd!

memes are the most successful meme so far

GTAGarage is the one I remember.

I've just stopped caring. I'll just hold out for sexbots with intelligent ai with advanced motor functions and body heat.

Not really. They do transform into their ninja outfits from their school outfits during battle though.

eh well, they allowed the mudslimes to gangbang them. It's on them really.

See? This is why I'm setting up my PS2.

I don't know much, just some people recommending it to me.

meta

I'd probably really suck at that game. My memory is shit.

Oh shit thanks! Forgot about that one.

If you had to pick between sex bots or intelligent AI which would you pick?

i hate you

You're welcome, hopefully you find some good stuff there.

Fuck you too.

If I could only have one? That's hard. I crave that physical touch, cuddling, hugging, sleeping next to another, etc. But if the sexbots can ONLY work as an over-glorified-onaho, then I'd take the intelligent AI. Then it'd turn out like that movie Her probably.

The highlights of Yoko's games are the controversial shit that would confuse or upset people. His games generally come over here mostly intact. The worst I've seen happen to a NieR or Drakengard title is the English version simply not drawing attention to the really risky shit; implying it instead of bluntly stating it's there.

Definitely better than cutting things entirely.

The new maps one sounds fun. Maybe add some racing ones or something. I loved driving in that game so much.

Fucking Her. He made the biggest mistake of wAIfus. You never hook them up to the internet.

ANIME IS FOR NERDS!

NEEEEERDS!

Not moonman stuff, but here's this from a game I liked. Hearing jazzy sounding songs in a series that generally doesn't do them can be a bit odd, but certainly isn't unwelcome. Honestly, probably one of the best songs in the game. Bit of a slow feeling to it as it kind of settles into a loungish tone, and given the premise.

Toss up between Pepe and Baneposting. Pepe's making a nice comeback, but Baneposting has pretty much escaped the meme cycle.

I still need to try to get some user to dump AT2 with the Beta 5a Retranslation patch for when I get my IDE drive set up. With the shit regarding the transfer of internet control on the 30th, who knows if various sites might suddenly get slammed with shutdowns. I'd rather have it before then, and unfortunately my toaster doesn't like patcher programs much, and even if it did, the patches are locked behind a login on the forum they're at.

People give the driving so much shit, but I thought it felt nice.

don't even know man

man I don't like Open world games that much any more
New Vegas and FF8 are pretty good, Morrowind is good but next time I play I need mods for the pretty

How are you guys doing

What if we had a meme run for president?

They would simply be whatever the masses believed their leader to be through meme magic, thus pleasing everyone.

it's for weebs, not nerds you nerd

While I agree with the intelligent AI decision, keep in mind that Theodore gets dumped at the end because there's a divide they can't bridge.
Ideally you'd go for an intelligent AI housed within a lifelike shell

It was still a wonderful movie. I constantly recommend it to people

ONLY NERDS SAY WEEB, NERD!

I dig your theme son

Trump and Moonman, 2020.

Whoops, didn't complete that. Given the premise, it fits, since the places it's used in are in steep decline, and theres not much the average person can do except just accept the coming end.

My family has has a long history of alcoholism so I've always been very careful about alcohol.
my life has been 5 years of nonstop wake-n-bakes though

I rarely reply to the OP so maybe I would end up in the same situation since I only ever seem to play a couple of games these days.

Each time you reply to me with something vidya related my perception of how shit you are changes.

YOU'RE A NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

GTFO NEEEERRRRRRDDDDDDD!

well only nerds say nerd your nerdlord

Good luck that. Can't do that since my toaster is the king of toasters.

dis tbh on bof accounts monica

shieet i'm breakin out my ps2 in a day or two n gonna go fo ffxii monica. I got de og version from back in da day but i think a nycka gon try to do dat izjs run thooooo

if das all u need monica

prolly still fiat currency fam

idk i jus heard one of da pre-order bonuses is deez

gog fallout came w/ dis neat references card thang u could print out. wuz helpful fo me i cain't keep keyboard commands str8 after like 10 buttons less it's typical fps type ish

Related

Its cause it wasn't arcadey and piss easy really. It was great if you got gud.

Got nothing to do with waifuism though imo

It was more about extra dimensional relationships. Similar but not related.

That's the problem with having a userbase which itself is a splinter of a previously already-small userbase. Future bunkers will suffer the same thing. Just like [your favourite video game].

That's exactly what I thought, but I guess too many people complained.

Some times there is good stuff

NOT [your favorite video game]!

Red Velvet and the aroma of dark coffee or whatever it was called were damn good for jazzy, relaxed songs in "vidya".

I only get drunk when I'm meeting up with strangers on the internet.

Can't tell if thats good or bad fam

That and my waifu's love.

4s was just so damn satisfying once you got the hang of it, being able to go fast sliding around a corner just felt great. Compared to 5 where you can literally turn any corner at 200mph without taking your foot off the gas. Just felt awful and skill less.

i have some images i would like to share with you all:

please review them carefully and then tell me what you think

It's too bad really, don't think we're gonna see anything like IV again, not from Rockstar anyway.

Playing Doom 2 again. Still great. I was in bed jerking off so I missed the start of the thread sorry

All right, I gotta head off to bed.

Sleep tight everybody! Catch you guys on the flipside

Biggest mistake ever.

well of course, that's the ideal. I'd only pick the AI if I had to choose between a soulless over-mechanize onahole or an intelligent being capable of conversing and having meaningful conversations. The best option would be both of course.

dis nigga right ch'yea
dis nigga right ch'yea get's it
monica

there's a lot of good stuff jus not really relative to da volume. also mos of da gr8 stuff already exist n purer format w/ mangas fo'real fo'real

witch u receive via a language barrier

dat stank ass ho in the third one got some titties, gotta drop dat dyke lookin haircut tho tbh monica

Really Ritsu?

It's gotten worse and worse these years and last I heard some SJW team that was known for fucking up things got the localization job, so I'm pretty damn worried. Also what you're saying isn't acceptable either, not translating the script to show if a character is straight with risky shit instead of being a bitch about things is censorship.
Jotaro Kujo flat out says "fuck women, they're annoying bitches". I would not want that translated any other way. Same with "that man raped and killed my young daughter" (if something like that came up), I would want it said just as that- not "that man took my daughter and did evil things to her".
You never know, SOMETIMES THOSE DETAILS MIGHT BE IMPORTANT.

Another jazzy one for you (which actually plays in a bar in the game if memory serves). Go Shiina should do more work with the main series.

Part of the issue is that the retranslation has been an ongoing thing, and Beta 4 onwards they've actually been uncovering content still on the disc but not utilized in the game itself that they're restoring and translating. Unfortunately the vanilla Beta 5 patch has a gamebreaking bug which 5a fixes, and I'm not sure the Beta 4 prepatch I have has the same bug or not.

I'd ask in the share threads, but considering how I've done that for Beta 2, 3, and 4 in the past I'm sure everyone's sick of seeing it asked for.

shit son that was quick, have a good night

You big bullies.

for shame

for you

prepared/10

was the spoiler taking place while you played doom

I understand

ESPECIALLY [your favourite video game]. Don't forget about [your favourite tv show/anime].

ain't nobody got time for that

He's a long term hugblanketer. He doesn't even take care of his figures. For him, his waifu is an excuse.

Night, Yoza. Guess I'll go too.

If only PSN had all those games we wanted.

It's about relationships in general. People get hung up on the AI aspect and fail to see what the film is really about

Goodnight.

night fam

youtu.be/Ov6e0RskT9A?t=7s

he can be alright

And whos taking the pic in the 3rd one?

Damn fucking shame. Though theres that beamNG thing or whatever. Plenty of room for more realistic driving sims out there.

Night yoza!

bye nigga, u always out da game pretty quik

ps4 almost has 3 games i wanna play

it take way mo time to watch a series tbh, n w/ subtitles u cain't do nothin else if you tryna get involved w/ it so a nigga feel u way as well read tbh. plus u gotta sort through filler, when they don't port a story so good, when da animation sucks. there's all sorts of reasons to opt fo da manga in almost ey instance monica

the what now?

naz/bel is posting here

I like jerking off in bed, it's way more comfy.

Nah. My PC isn't set up in my bedroom. Not enough room for the desk. I only jerk off in my room. I'm not sure why.

Ay I want to learn the language bit, I'd like to be able to speak it but I don't want to learn the runes. I only got enough willpower to do one or the other.

This is why I don't like drunk you! You get mean! You'll regret saying that tomorrow fam

I thought you were dead

8-4's fucking weird. Some games they handle pretty damn well, but with others they fuck the hell out of. I'm not certain if it's that they otherwise do a normal job and some companies tell them to fuck around instead, or if they generally want to fuck around but the hiring company chooses whether or not to hold them on a tight leash (like XSEED has). The sort of company where the games they handle need to be looked at on a case by case basis, but lately they've swan dived into the shitter.

Honestly, I prefer having actual copies of stuff, but if they'd toss games like .hack up on the PSN cheaply I'd readily grab them.

Where is your PC?

years ago when I was still in school my computer was in a nook in a hallway between bedrooms; no fucking privacy, I hated it so much

FPS controls have kind of stayed the same since the Quake community wasd keybindings and even further solidified by Call of Jewty. They're good control schemes.

Maybe you should meet up with strangers more often. :^)

It's bad. Very bad.

LEAVE NERD!

Even if Sony is a huge shill, PS4 still has the weeb market.
Plus their phones are good too.
I was able to borrow one off my brother that only really uses it to stream CR, so I got lucky in not having to waste 400 bucks.

Triggered? Just bein honest fam. Happy waifu, happy laifu. So ucking DUST YOUR GOD DAMN FIGURES HOLY SHIT

Writing is the other half to every language. Half learning a language isn't going to help, mainly because with Japanese some characters have multiple readings in which you would know if you learned the written part of it.

my latest youtube vid

famalam I read the manga and watch the animay fo "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!"

the animay way better and the novel may be good but chu don get tha visual Qs ya feel me?

Pretty sure my taste in games is the one time anyone ever compliments my tastes though.

Yeah yeah, the hugblanketter comment was uncalled for!

Couldn't I just learn the different meanings?

shit son why did you think that?

I'm on most of the time on weekends
we just don't talk much you and me

Thats what you are if you dont live for her, hugblanketter

PC's always been in the living room, ever since I moved in. I live alone, I just like jerking off in bed.

I get itchy when I'm naked. I don't know why.

Probably cause your a tripfag
Scum of even the shithole too hardcore for 4chainz

True I suppose.

pretty sure that posture is bad for you

I can scratch that itch fam

I do a lot of things that are bad for me.

I see how it is.

I didn't ask for this.

Just can't afford fancy ass feather things like you.

admitting you have a problem is the first step you know

pic of me with the squad

yea fam iz jus coherent n consistent. switch weapons bang bang numbers gotchu. crouchin n jumpin n what not monica we gotchu fam

you stream chinky raccoon?
ayyo fo'real i feel ya but still ain't mossa truest weeb shit hittin da vita still n not da 4?

oh u like double dip into shit lyk dat monica?

u got a gun go jux a bird fo dem feathas slime

Hold up user! Tell me what vidya you've played today or I'll shoot!

No learn the language. You're a NEET, least you can do is get random skills or some shit.

I want homos to leave.

My problem is not being so filthy rich I can make all my problems go away and buy a laptop to jerk off in bed with.

doom 2

Victoria 2 and Dark Souls 2
Feeling comfy today

Dominions 4
Senran Kagura
Puzzle and Dragons

FoF, Link's awakening, Kings field 3.

I ain't getting blood and bird disease on my figs!

Yeah true. Hard to not play games all day though.

Bit of Star Ocean this morning, I think. Or maybe I spent the day shitposting and reading threads, I don't know anymore.

You'll have to go deeper than that to find out why you feel bad

The niggerspeak is spreading.

You opinion in PC vidya is still shit though tbh famalam.

I should get back to play more Project Reality. Fighting for Isreal and allahu ackbaring cars into the US Marines was breddy gud.

None.

Stop right there.

FFIX finally get to finish dat bitch tomorrow.

i rly shouldn't have done dis nero bros. quest. goin thru it u realize y no one found da shit for so long.

birds is pretty much da jews of da animal world dat fucked da dinos out they evolution monica

think about it

i should rly look up some star ocean gameplay, i been heard bout dat shit way too long to not know nuffin about it monica

miyazaki a true paragon of justice fam

Serious Sam 3, Command: Air Naval Operations, Nu Doom now that it's cracked
I'm almost done with Serious Sam 3. The later missions are fucking my shit so hard I don't think I'm going to try and do it again on Serious difficulty

This girl has been consistantly lying for years,

A lot of it comes back to money, or the lack of time that comes with having to keep a steady job to get money.

My bedroom is below ground level, so nobody spying on me in it.

GTA V and Deus Ex: HE, please don't shoot! I have so many people left to disappoint!

Maybe if old PC games were good my taste in them would be better.

; ; every time

At least birds are pretty.

Yeah about Her, I went into it wanting to see WAIFUS the movie and was probably more critical to it cause it wasn't what I wanted.

American McGee's Alice, for Macintosh.

you should do more that's good for you
like leaning forward at the edge of your chair when you jerk it, feels the best fam

nothing personal of course but I can't keep that many conversations going at once and do work at the same time

like that time RWBY poster and me were talking depression and stuff

only when I get a hankering monica
dissapointed in the animay being better than the stuff it came from tho

didn't, my PocketC.H.I.P. came in the mail today tho and I had enough time to run updates on it
getchip.com/pages/pocketchip
I'm hoping to set it up so that I cna run SNES on my TV using RCA jacks, maybe get an old Tube TV and run some Mario Kart or something

is it as good as SO2?

I only do it with monica

What feels the best is curling up under the blanket right after jerking off and going to sleep.

That reminds me, I need an SNES emulator until I save up enough to ship out my chink emulating tablet for repairs. Which one should I be going for?

Real-Time combat JRPG series. Bit similar to Tales (Tri-Ace being made of some of the former Wolf-Team staff that made Phantasia), but at the same time not.

I'm playing the PSP version of the first one. Not bad, but it does suffer a bit in that you can only set two skills to use at a time in combat and I'm still trying to get used to the way the 3D field works. Also wishing I had an actual healer with me. Why did Ilia have to trip and make her and Roddick show up far as hell away from Ronyx and Millie? I still haven't found the latter two yet.

Gotta work more to make them dollas. Or shell out for a cert/trade/degree and then you get more dollas for yo hours.
I'm in-between jobs right now and it fucking sucks. I want to get the shit I want, but I don't have any extra cash to spend. Have to save it for food and other useless crap. I just want some new vidya and booze

Don't think I have good enough speed to stream stuff, maybe I can try over the weekend to test- have a small selection of stuff to play. But a lot of vita stuff gets ported to the console, so there's that.
Oh and I think I'll be getting my order of galgun 2 delivered this Friday, that might be fun to stream.

Do something to better your life. Can't just burn out your games and anime all day, that's how people get depressed.

Old PC games are good though.

Wait you work during the thread? What do you do?

Snes9x

SaGa Frontier and Bravely Second

I feel weird that mai waifu and that old man share the same last name.

I haven't played Star Ocean 2 yet; figured I'd start with the first one since it ties into the second, so I can't say how it compares yet. To my knowledge the SFC original is buggy and unfinished, but I'm playing the PSP remake which as far as I know borrows SO2's engine, or something. It's not bad. Early game plot could have used some tweaks though to make it flow better. Bit jarring when you've got little indication of actually traveling through space.

I'm lucky to still have a job, I barely do anything. I'm a fucking sysadmin but 95% of my job involves the printer because these dumb niggers can't even figure out how to turn it on.
I need new headphones, and I want to upgrade my PC, and I have a tablet I need to get fixed. At some point I want to update to a New 3DS XL for the better specs. I've got a list somewhere of games I actually want to buy instead of pirating, too. Plus there was a really nice mp3 player I was saving up to get for my birthday, but now that I need new headphones, that's not happening.

Sounds good. I'm just going to play Bart's Nightmare :^)

Maybe you just have shit taste and can't enjoy playing DOS and early Windows vidya.

It starts with an exception then slowly it becomes second nature to you.

I can appreciate that but my clean OCD would not permit me to do what you are doing

what OS are you using?
Snes9x

truth
been thinking of setting a DOS emulator up on my linux tower, maybe do it on the pocket chip

Night auditor fam, I've told you this before, one other night auditor comes on here tho

2 is great, you can break it like crazy

Don't worry user, you need to live long enough to get over your shit taste.

I went through the phase of being the stereotypical burned out bored depressed NEET years ago. I've gotten way better at it over the years and that rarely ever happens anymore. Theres countless games to play and shows to watch. And I typically rotate game around so I don't get bored of them. Got 2 games I'm trying to complete now and might add a 3rd to the list soon.

But user, your waifu has no name.

Oohhh I might have got you confused with him then

A ton of people thought the same thing and avoided it altogether. I've been trying to get my brother to watch it for a couple years and he's always refused because he can't get over the AI bit.
I went in expecting it to be a lot more depressing than it was. There was a lot of humor and the lighting and use of color throughout really draws you in. I also liked how it didn't bother explaining what the future is like, it just throws you into this guy's life and lets you see for yourself

I've been hoping someone might make some of those, or one of those other macroed faces, with some characters from a series I like, but when I've asked in the drawthreads it's always been ignored.

I'm a fucking slob so it doesn't bug me. I haven't even made my bed in months. All this year I've been getting less and less functional as the depression gets worse. About a month ago I got really drunk and shit myself in my bed.

pirated windows 7 because I'm a cheap jew

Jesus Christ user since your a neet already you should pic up some /lit/ to sate that materialistic monsta inside you. Like shiit

r-rude

Damn man you need some guidance in your life

I sense a kike joke in there.

get even more nakieder then

none my server for ss13 is ded currently

Can't go wrong with that, lots of good stuff for DOS.

Any options for different MIDI soundfonts on Linux? Pretty sure MUNT is on Linux for MT-32 stuff.

I'm no neet. I do have some books set aside to read, but I have trouble focusing on it. I bought a bunch at a thrift store about a year ago and got halfway through The Diamond Age while I was sick. Just never finished it.

You can only consume media so much until you get tired of it.

YOURE WAIFU HAS NO NAME

There usually is, did you search borus for them?

You're waifu a shit tbh famadam.

Good.

Reading is good. I should get back to reading more.

It did do the girl leaving story pretty well at least. Reminded me of my ex a lot while I watched it.

I tried playing that a few months back actually. That games pretty fun but finding all the shit in the levels is annoying.

h-hey now, I might've accidentally played HR too

I used to rent it as a kid and I just want something to play.

Most of my money just goes to Crown Royal and Tim Hortons. Paying for an OS is stupid.

Nah my memory is absolute shit as I say all the time. After a few years my memory of a game/show/animu/whatever is blank and I can enjoy it again for a second time. And I haven't played close to all the NES/ps1 games I'd like to yet.

I had it as a kid, going back and playing old games from when you are young is always the best feeling. This nice mix of nostalgia and triumph over beating something you couldn't while young.

Diamond Age is some good shit. I'll recommend Snow Crash and Treason to go with it. Also look to Book of Jehreg if you just want some light reading fiction to have. Just to get into the whole reading ting

Yeah, series hasn't been popular/relevant enough to have those, or one of those ever popular "ohayo" ones like this.

possibly

you're making me want to niggerspeak with you
careful

Pull it Together Fam
Snes9x

no fucking idea fam
was just thinking DOOM and MT2

Time to sleep. Goodnight

I've read Snow Crash already, years ago. Picked up a copy at the same time as Diamond Age.

I haven't really gone back in a long time. When I play old games, it's mostly ones I couldn't get as a kid.

I can't pull it together. My life has gone off the rails.

Night peko!

You'll definitely have a blast. Its my absolute favorite kind of gaming.

hello

night fam

put it back on

oh a nigga couldn't neva get into no tales games tbh fam

me 2 monica me 2

not sure if ya'll nyckas kno already but

gutenberg.org/

ez af fam

vonnegut iz bredy based i think but sum of his shit is wack. Breakfast of champions, slaughter house v, player piano, n shieet cain't remember da one, i jus remember one nycka thinkin it was a true story dat vonnegut translated n i was like nigga u dum af fam get yo head looked at

republic n leviathan is gud too

oh a nigga couldn't neva get into no tales games tbh fam

me 2 monica me 2

not sure if ya'll nyckas kno already but

gutenberg.org/

ez af fam

vonnegut iz bredy based i think but sum of his shit is wack. Breakfast of champions, slaughter house v, player piano, n shieet cain't remember da one, i jus remember one nycka thinkin it was a true story dat vonnegut translated n i was like nigga u dum af fam get yo head looked at

republic n leviathan is gud too

Ah, alrighty, was just kinda curious.

I love the sound of the Roland SC-55, and while the soundfonts aren't completely accurate, they sound quite a bit better than Soundblaster emulation to me, while MUNT is pretty damn great for emulating the Roland MT-32 (or CM-32)

Snow Crash is my shit, but also try branching out to non-fiction if you can. Try Meditations by Marcus Aurelius or some other intro literature. /pdfs/ and /pdf/ have some great entry level stuff stickied on the 1st page. What do you do activity wise?

explain.

That's not good. Seek medical help if you can't remember shit, unless those shows and games were that bad that you didn't bother putting anything in long-term memory storage.

Well I guess trying to whore out to artfags is your only option, unless you want to try it yourself.

I enjoyed HR but I haven't played the other two Deus Ex games. I'm making my way through the first now.

It is but software costs money. Not that it's a good reason to give Micro$hit shekels since their business practices as of late are SHIT!

Guess I should just go to sleep """"early""""
Good night anons, God bless you fags. Reminder to be happy.

delete this

What?

Disregard this post, must have been a bug on my end.

Thanks Codemonkey. Glad to see the site's stabilized since Joshy-boy fucked with it.

I don't have to explain. My taste in waifu is obviously superior. :^)

fuk it then

Mornin anons, just moved to a new timezone. sleep off in a new house, new bed and have not quite gotten use to the hour difference. Still glad to be where I am now. At least I will get to see a friendly humming bird that likes to peek in the kitchen window in a few hours.

You will always have a job unless you fuck up royal. Working local county jail is much different than a state or a federal facility. I worked in the non certified side of corrections entering intake data and later court data in to the jail system. It was tough working long 12 hour rotating shifts but it was still more or less a data entry type job. Aside from initial appearance hearings, trustees doing cleaning work and occasionally passing inmates being escorted through the halls in the building there was no interaction with inmates. Stay away from probation or corrections officer positions unless you want to interact with inmates. County corrections is a good stepping stone to other positions in the county or even admin positions with corrections if you have the motivation. If you do not have the motivation there are plenty of unmotivated people coasting toward early retirement in the same positions they started in at corrections. I learned a lot about the jail and court systems, bonding, the NCIC systems and even a bit about the police systems and how they all interact. The right programmer could make a fortune integrating the various agencies and providing better software solutions. I am glad to be out though. Good luck user.

I appreciate the advice user, especially coming from someone who has firsthand experience working in the field. Thanks.

There's no lies here, shitfag. :^)

jej

It's not lie if you think it's true, it's just a delusion

I don't follow user.

Todd go away.

Drank a coffee too late. Now I'm fucked.

Open World games are kinda fun to get lost in for a while, but usually feel hollow.

Well if someone says something that's not the truth it's not a lie, as a lie is something that's intentional, so truth not being told is instead a delusion

They're fun for 30 minutes and then they get stale

Any of my niggas still here?

that's why you drink tea like a proper chap, tea is your friend he fights for justice

depends on the game but you're not wrong there

who's your nig?

What if tea just doesn't do it for me? I like the process behind making coffee in the morning with muh whipped cream

How about no?

tea is objectively superior and vastly more satisfying to brew up with lots of variety and favors to have

I suggest nettle tea

whipped cream is abit much though for mornings

I'm in skeleton mode so I try to bulk up every way I can
I know coffee is bad for u n'shit but tea just doesn't have the caffeine I need. The taste is all there even with little to no sugar or cream but I need DAT CAFFEINE FUCK

night fam

put it back on

Mate, don't mess with caffeine. Just recently I had a pretty bad experience drinking too much in too little a time.

Know your tolerance. Don't make the same mistake I did.

that's why you have your self a full English with your tea there's some times when crumpets just aren't enough

I just got banned and then unbanned for rule 8, it was a seven day ban too

I don't know what's going on there

This is what happen when you post spiders without attempting self improvement.

Maybe you just turned your router on and off, that's how I got around bans Unintentionally too

fuck was for

my id would be different

hey I need to have my joints stop being shit before I can really do anything

Maybe it was a pure coincidence and your next id was the same

They'll improve with activity.
What do you do exercise wise on a daily basis?

maybe or maybe you're a communist sent by the mafia government to make me think that, I'm onto you

they don't, I spend a very long time being active and all it got me was 4 years of a slow build up in agony

That's vague as all hell user explain better than that or I'll assume you're just making excuses to be lazy.
I want to fuck Phantasma

Mafia are pretty right wing mate

I wish Life is Strange was as good as some of the porn.

rule34 is always better than the actual subject

psoriatic arthritis, my just just inflame and I have to spend a long time before I can go either an injection to sort of not help or get keyhole surgery to drain it of the nasty yellowish green liquid

All I took away from it is that I really want a shy religious girlfriend.

pic related

Meh, Coffee was what I went to after I shed my soda addiction. I can live without sugar, but holy fuck Caffeine is a necessity when your schedule can vary as wildly as 8 hours.

Whoops. That one's not porn but I forgot to shut my spoiler off.

Gotta count your blessings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psoriatic_arthritis
So this is you? Jesus user consider going out with a bang or just an heroing fuck

so you're caffeine addicted and you didn't really shed that pop addiction since it was actually the caffeine in it which you were hurting for

I'm jealous. Been single a while. Doesn't help that I'm not religious. I guess I just like the quiet, modest type.

For me it was just avoiding sobriety. Before just caffeine it was caffeine, ginseng, b12, and spice.
Now I'm just down to caffeine and keep it that way.

hey I'm not judging, just making it clear

Has nothing to do with it. I met my GF at the Library playing Magic the Gathering with a couple of friends. You just gotta get /fit/ and read some basic shit like "how to make friends and influence people" and it all will come to you. That's what I did at least.

But then how do I get a religious girlfriend if I am a sinful atheist who likes drinking and whores and sleeping through church?

I quit soda before I was 15. One of the few things I got right in life. Stick to juice and water.and alcohol
Later on I figured lifting would be helpful and it certainly got me on my feet

tea*

Actually I did need to shed the soda addiction. Lost a solid 2 inches off my waist with no other changes to my lifestyle. Shit's fucking poison man.

I'm fine with being a caffeine addict, stuff isn't as bad as the shit doctors forced me to take as a child. Fuck methylphenidate, no 10 year old should be able to say that word let alone know what it is. spellcheck wanted to correct that to methamphetamine. It wouldn't be wrong.

Simple user:
Keep drinking to a hidden minimum, learn how to not be socially inept, then the rest is just social bullshit like "so what do you do" and "oh that's nice god is cool blah blah" "want to go shoot clay pigeons" and "lets go camping"
Maybe it's just Southern shit I already have going on

You leave those girls for men that they deserve.

Okay but how do I get her to sit on my face? I want to make a shy, quiet girl moan like an animal in heat.

Probably. I'm a pretty shitty person.

eat dat pussy, take not from Trent and fuck her like an animal while still having that hole "passionate" opener to the freaky deaky sex. Before you know it you'll have her tied to the bedpost begging for yo dick

You can be as great. Why do you think you aren't? What makes you a shitty person?

I've spent right around 26 years with myself. I'm confident I'm not a good person.

Yeah, I know to eat her pussy. That's what I want to do. I want to eat a shy religious girl's pussy until she begs me to impregnate her. How do I get to that phase?

it's like most things of that nature, don't go overboard and it's fine, Ritalin though I knew afew kids who took that stuff and one of them was better off with taking it since he was a retard hyper cunt that deserved everything he got

that's adorable, like you

You're in a hole. You won't be able to proceed in your life until you can look at yourself and those around you with perceptive beyond your own. If you can't manage it on your own try LSD or one of it RC derivatives.
you are an animal amongst 6 billion others all with their own view/perspective of the world. You need to be able to at least empathize with them (or at least understand the world view point).
Try reading Grendel or some other /lit/ that will help you visualize sounder or at least understand that your personal perceptive is not the only in the world. Then recall this at all times.
you'll soon learn he was right

yo fam

was trading bantz with a friend that popped in back in now

Tonight I was playing some CS:GO. We were up 14-6. Then the kid from the bottom of the scoreboard on the other side turned on his hacks and we tied 15-15. But whatever, shit happens, people ruin games.

Then I start a new game, and who do I see but the same three guys from the last game, only this time they're on my team. I let the other team know and everyone reported them, and then we were just sitting around for 35 minutes while he killed everyone on the other team and the time ran out. While this was happening, I was alt-tabbing to the steam community and looking at the guy.

Long story short, I doxxed him hard. And I'm very happy with what I've found.

On the surface, he looks to be a very normal person. Nice parents and siblings; his father owns his own dentist practice. He works for the local liquor store. He dresses nicely. He seems to keep up appearances.

But beyond that, he has a third and fourth steam account that are linked to some seriously weird shit. Lots of steam groups about traps, smoking weed, and admissions of being gay. As far as I can tell, he's closeted. There's a lot of sexualized anime stuff that appears to be of little children.

He has already blocked me on steam, and to make matters even better, he's now VAC'd. So that's awesome. But he took 75 minutes of my freetime and wasted it, and was acting like an asshole the whole time.

So I think I'm going to call his fathers dentist practice tomorrow and talk to his dad about all of this. After all, I have reason to suspect that he might be a pedophile. And if he is, I'm sure his parents want him to get help.

Thoughts? Am I being petty?

You're an idiot and I just want to remind you that suicide IS an option.

Maybe I'll just start going to church again. Meet a nice girl there, maybe date, marry, and have a lot of kids. I always wanted to be a dad. Almost was years ago, but she had a miscarriage.

No, fucking record the phone call this sounds fucking hilarious

good
being a bad person is better

do it

It sure is mroe fun. Only thing is it keeps you up all night because you need to be completely exhausted before you can actually sleep, or you just stare at the ceiling. I have to be at work in two hours. I should probably at least go shower. Later.

good night fam, don't know why being a bad person would bother you if you were a bad person tho

If I make the call, there's no way I wouldn't record it.

I'm gonna sleep on it. Maybe in the morning I'll feel a bit more empathy for the guy. I mean, there's a legitimate chance that this dude will an hero if I do this, and I don't know if I can live with that.

it's massively petty that, you've already gotten him VAC'd and that's enough I would say

Maybe you should kill yourself man.

Yeah I'm really only asking this board because I'm having second thoughts. After seeing all the wierd shit he's into and how many hours he's spent playing video games, and hearing his voice and his speech impediment, I am starting to feel less angry that he wasted my time and more grateful that I'm as close to normal as I am.

Church is also good. Personally I just cannot find faith. I have wanted to many, many times but I guess I'm not the type to put my faith and trust in something intangible.
If you do tho user good for you and know I'm happy for you. Do it for Him

user why did you sit through that shit then?
if you really want to wash your hands of it the real question is give the dox to Holla Forums or don't

this, top kek

he doesn't know that he is, it's just some another kid who's a massive faggot, sure they're fucking awful people and he probably deserves this but what kinda person does that make 268?

take it as that then and move on with your life

I didn't think I'd come across so much weird shit. I was just hoping to dox him and call his parents and tell them that he was wasting their/his money on stupid shit and that he should take better care to make sure his real identity isn't tied to his online persona. So maybe he gets a phone call from his Dad and he freaks out a little bit and I get a rush from it.

Now I just kind of pity the guy.

This is what I'm going to do.

I mean him fucking up your game

what were you doing, playing comp like some sort of faggot?

I'd call that being a better man

over rated

finger's first generally

it's usually misconstrued because people who don't get it think just following a guide is enough when actually it takes alot of life experience dealing with getting it wrong and more so getting it right

I mean turning the other cheek is over rated

For sure

Sounds like a great path user

Skyrim

it's not really about that though, it's more giving what's due and not going over board with it, if you just let people walk all over you because "lol I'm the better man" then they really aren't the better man

it's one you can't really define unless you already know where I'm coming from

accurate
but most people think in a polarized manner so I just speak in absolutes to save time

I think I get it. I've fucked up a lot in my life as well and the only thing that can keep me going through them is learning from my own mistakes. After dicking around with k2 and shit I know I won't be messing with anything (seriously) addictive. Weed and mushies is as far as I'll ever go, otherwise I'm sober and just trying to get my body and mind into better shape. It took a lot of fucking up to get where I am but I know I'll at least learn from it. That's why I always encourage others to do the same. Read some good books, exercise, stay away from Soy and talmundvision all that.
It's a slow process.

I utterly loath that kinda person, specifically the ones who just take everything they don't like and stick it onto someone else who fits into one of those things

I would say that it's usually youngins who do this but I've seen all kinda doing it

that it is and it's one that only can be taken on their own

I see boomers doing it fairly often

anons I gotta focus on work now so you all have a good night

You on the west/east coast? I think those are the worst places in the US right now in all ways. From the people to the carpoolers.

take care

I'm British and in England so I wouldn't really know

I feel double sorry for you.
Might I suggest going full UKIP volunteer or moving to the US. Other than that you're just gonna get fucked by your gov/EU even though you guys tried voting out of it your current PM is dragging her fucking feet doing anything about it.

Remember your heritige
youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg

it's going to take five years to actually get out of the EU for some reason that I don't know yet but I'm rather proud of the vote on the whole, 70% of the entire country voted, that's the most that's ever voted and it was not by a smidgen but by a yard that leave won which is really nice

I know my heritage

If you truly know your heritage then why are yo here bathing in self pity? You should be out with Nigel trying to Make Britania Great Again. But instead you are here giving reasons why you CAN'T do anything

I'm not bathing in self pity, that's not the say I haven't though, I think I'm still depressed but I'm back to forgetting that I am so I can at least function on some level, I don't think I was making excuses on why I'm not doing anything but I do know that anything physical causes me more long term pain due to me psoriatic arthritis

night