Now that Holla Forums is finally dead what do?

Now that Holla Forums is finally dead what do?

Holla Forums has been dead fam. where have you been?

I was still fighting the battle

The final battle has just begun. Goons vs weebcucks.

an hero

What a time to be alive

Go outdoors and jump of a cliff?

Ummm sweetie, do you have any proof to the contrary? Goons originated from stormfront and ironmarch.

this honestly

apparently you don't know what that word means, it means users of Something Awful which consists of feminist liberals

I see what you did there

goons just need to be purged from Holla Forums, if Holla Forums was deleted, most of these fags wouldn't be here anymore

Wouldn't work, there'd still be 'goons' left over. What you really need is for all people not on the spectrum to be purged, that'd do it. You'd have your delusional anime weirdo hugbox then.

what spectrum?

The cartoon creep spectrum.

and what does that look like?

Why can't you guys just stay on reddit with the rest of your kind? Everyone is disgusted at you

1. Implement IDs
2. Ban the most transparent goons that stray away from their containment zone
3. Keep fun allowed

There, unpozzed board in three easy steps.

go home

Define 'goons' & 'fun' pls.

IDs would be good, but not sure what you mean by goons (look ITT for example)

everyone knows you faggots crosspost from Holla Forums, you also used to do it from /int*/ when they still had a board here

Take you own advice reddit

you are reddit

Democrat IT guys and victims of Uwe Boll. Samefags a lot. Steals Holla Forums memes but can't make them work. Calls anons who calls out samefagging for "delusional", says "take your medicine" when someone breaks free of corporate marxist conditioning. Unironically hates whites but hide it under countless layers of irony.
Shitposting I guess.

Only the reddit rapefugees Holla Forums and Holla Forums attracted here during the election care about IDs, which only serve for the forum tier argument of post counting

leftypol doesn't have id, pol does
it's either that or samefagging

t. Nervous goon

whats wrong with Holla Forums?

seems normal to me

this isn't Holla Forums you fucking cuckchanning faggot

how about you leave since youre the problem

Normal as cancer?

BO is a pedo who’s probably being fed to pigs as we speak.

The goon can be identified by his refusal to use punctuation or capitalization.

Now I can finally watch television and movies.

Mods and vols can see the IDs, they're hidden only for anons.

OMGROFL CUMSKIN DETECTED

Way too much Holla Forumseddit in Holla Forums these days.

Nah, just ban EVERYBODY who posted on Holla Forums within the last week then delete the entire board. 8ch wont be saved but much of its cancer will be gone.

jesus christ

it's true, what reason is there to not implement ID's besides people not being able to samefag reply to their own posts?