How I became like a rootless kike

How I became like a rootless kike

It's ok, Hans. Your mother is a bitch. Save enough money to buy a nice house in Bavaria.

Are you ethically Jewish?

ethnically*

There's a difference?

Well user, do you feel an overwhelming compulsion to destroy the country that let you in with degeneracy and mass immigration?

I actually avoid western people (especially women) for the most part due to their degenerate lifestyles and outlook on life.

The family structure is very strong in all of Asia aside from Japan and when you spend enough time around people who are considered failures if they don't marry and have a kid by 30 and are considered trash if they divorce, it's hard to find modern western behavior acceptable.

You're only a kike if you're actively subverting the culture and pitting people against one another and generally do evil things.

Drifting and coming from a broken home is not strict kikery, but probably the result of it, even if it's only tangential like "not having enough money because of fractional reserve banking".

Also, this is part of being a kike, too.

Furthermore, the world is envious about white women, settling for anything less is suboptimal.
Race is important, believe it or not.

You can squeeze the weimar mindset out of a country and make it reich again.
But you cannot squeeze the low IQ chimpoutness out of the nigger, or the insectoid, vapid facade lifestyle of asians.

wat

Waps barely have any kids and they don't tend to be particularly involved in their kids lives. The family does not stick very much together in particular.

In China the family structure on the other hand is paramount to survival, a source of non traditional financing and support ranging from job referrals to housing.

What kind of European family is able and will scrape together 100k+ to send their kid to some elite school that wasn't elite to begin with? It's the norm in China while unheard of in the west.

Except in England, where the middle class has been doing exactly that for over 100 years.

Hungary is literally party central. Like, a festival every day type deal atleast in the capital.

Idk English culture very much so can't comment on that, but in other parts of western Europe it's pretty much unheard of.

The number of private schools in Germany is tiny. Everybody thinks the "free" schools with kike approved education are good enough even if they have significant savings or income and won't have to mortgage their house to pay for it.

Private schools in England are pretty good discipline wise from what my friend told me he went to one but not sure about the kiked education, I'd assume it's a little less kiked because it's not free but who knows.

at least you have a solid job

Watch this user.

Heavily disagree. If a middle class family is able to do that, the school in question by definition is not elite. Britain is one of the most heavily class-stratified societies in the world, and that list includes India with its caste system.

Don't get me wrong, there are many good schools, but they're not "elite" in the sense that they won't give some middle-class bloke access to to the higher rungs of the Anglo establishment,

I wouldn't consider them elite either, they're good for education and not being a little bitch but thats it really. elite schools would be limited to extremely rich people.

Nailed it.

Thanks for leaving Hungary, you fucking kike :)