Black On White Church Shooting was motivated by Revenge for Roof Shooting

Black On White Church Shooting Nashville was possibly motivated by Revenge for Roof Shooting
archive.is/t8brK

The Jewish media has gone completely out of their way to cover this up. Its important to spread this everywhere and expose how this completely contradicts the Zionist media's narrative of White on Black victimization they pushing in the NFL.

Sticky this Now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FQSB7
thinkprogress.org/church-shooter-tennessee-faith-4b6eb4c82838/
archive.is/zegbT
facebook.com/cat.joyce.58?fref=ufi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's so fucking pathetic he only managed to kill 1

woah, what a revenge! niggers can't even properly outscore white shooting.

So you want a race war, do you, Hakiim?

That can be arranged.

Here's a better archive:
archive.is/FQSB7

Just to recap this whole thing

First the Jewish media reports the story and says nothing about race in their headlines, not on the front page barely getting the amount of attention that a story like this deserved.

Then the Jewish media was SILENT about it for the next two days, literally blackout in the news with no follow up stories or pictures of the victims

Then the Jews finally broke their silence came back and had the audacity to condemn the people who were blaming it the shooter Emanuel Samson's race and had the nerve to ask why nobody was blaming on his religion. They serious implied that it was his Christian religion which motivated him to shoot up a Christian church which is the most ridiclous fucking nonsense logic that I've ever heard, i'm serious.
thinkprogress.org/church-shooter-tennessee-faith-4b6eb4c82838/
archive.is/zegbT

And now finally they begrudgingly posted this story, of course not on the front page or as a a top story but a quick little blip. The shooters face certainly wasn't plastered for days as the front page story like Roof's was. And now they are trying
to sweep it under the rug as quickly as possible again.

These cocksucker truly need to be ignited in flames, that is the only solution. The Jews have to pay for the acts of war they are committing against us.

Too many other things going on right now, but have a bump.

There's other things going on because they are trying to distract people from this. This literally destroys the current narrative the Jews are trying to push with the NFL so its important that people spread this everywhere and don't let this go.

Typical, and utterly unsurprising. Wonder if he will get the death penalty too :^)

Only reason he didn't shoot more because an usher confronted him and the dumb ape shot himself.

I fucking knew it!
This really activates my almonds

stupid nigger cant even commit and kill the usher.

mods - sticky this!

bumping to save from pruning.

Nigger was a rapefugee from sudan
most likely a muslim despite his name

Do NOT let this be fucking memory holed!

OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY

Whites are truly better at everything.

More like Dylan ROOTS amirite?

(USER WAS THROWN OVER THE WALL FOR THIS POST)

This is going to be memory holed after Vegas.

Mediocre niggers, leave the revenge to Whites.

Go figure a dumb nigger would end up killing himself and only one person. I swear even whites commit crime better than blacks.

Here was what he said.

he didn't, he accidentally got his own arm

They can't help it, it's their instinct. Use the fuck out of it instead of burning your farts sitting down.

Why are they so greasy looking?
What the fuck is wrong with it?!

maybe it's not the """""Jewish media""""" and maybe it's just because there was only 1 death, when a shooting with more than one death happens like every day.

Just look at that fucking nigger. Just look at his face.

We're going to need a wave of American Breivik's

WE immediately caught the kangz/kneeler connection, you think the media couldn't figure out to check his fuckbook? How many datapoints do you need to see that whitesvs.blacks gets coverage and blacksvs.whites does not and it's on purpose.

wtf is wrong with niggers theyre so dumb they cant even plan a shooting correctly dumb nignog

user, I…

THEY COULD HAVE STARTED THIS LATEST "GUN CONTROL" OFFENSIVE LAST WEEK WHEN THIS HAPPENED, BUT THEY KEPT SILENT, DIDN'T THEY…

Kill yourself kike

wtf is wrong with niggers theyre so dumb they cant even plan a shooting correctly dumb nignog>>10697949

wtf is wrong with niggers theyre so dumb they cant even plan a shooting correctly dumb nignog>>10697949

sorry guess i expected to much from niggers they are literally apes

Filtered. Fuck off and post once.

Doesn't this retard realize that by doing tit for tat he pretty much condones Roof's reasons for shooting up a church?

Stupid nigger

Jesus, those niggers are horrific.
Being a half jew I do feel a stronk urge to debase my gf under the guise of sexual liberation to get plowed by these literal animals.
Oy vey.
IR sex is really just beasitality-lite.

what half should i put in the oven?

Am I too late to inb4 evangelicals saying to forgive him and the victims' families saying to press no charges?

HAIL SATAN

White Men Do it Better! and are better patsies but I shouldn't be all Alex Jones like

Spread these around. Let them know about Black criminality and how little they've contributed.

This white bitch tried to say niggas derserved to die.

facebook.com/cat.joyce.58?fref=ufi

Don't let them memory-hole it.

Yeah, the Las Vegas attack has to be a false flag with all the shit they are pushing with it.

I laughed harder than i expected.

but this guy only killed 1

but yeah you're right. they also covered up this information as long as possible and now are covering up the intent the new shooter had

What was the first post she posted to prompt this response

This amount of identity politics jesus christ.

You can't get blood out of a turnip.

Did this really deserve a ban? user was clearly just trying to make a joke.

MSM is memory-holing this one hard.
Good work keeping it up gents.

I didn't even know this happened..

The Germans didnt seem to have much of a problem with it. According to Fema, each human life is worth something like 6 million dollars. So niggers owe us a specific amount of money. Also, whites are obviously worth more than non-whites, so that number will be higher I imagine.

Sorry, EPA.

It would be a shame if another black church was shoot up in revenge, and so on.
Either we get rid of Christcucks and niggers, or white christcucks start going armed to church and kill niggers on sight.

Have to knock out law enforcement first. I mean destroyed. Then we can be unshackled and free to fight.

"once we update the fbi we'll update y'all on the shooting"

Fuck off Fbi Kikes

user… you're looking at a nigger's dick. Why are you inspecting a nigger's dick closely enough to see that?

What the hell is wrong with negroes? Do they do this crap thinking they are gonna get a slap on the wrist? Do they even think about what happens after their crime at all?

Anybody have pictures of the victims? (I'm assuming they're White)

Sry wrong thread, ignore this

So what is your end game then? Trust the government will enact some bill that deports nonwhites? Till then just suck it up and take the losses!

Okay, i am going to say this just once, i am finding those shiny black men's cock delicious, this is bad, its probably because of almost gay manga i was reading recently, fuck. Be aware. I now know why milo married a nigger.

Back in 2010, that Connecticut shooter was a nigger that killed 9 white people just because they're white. Dylan was revenge for that and the millions of whites killed since niggers were freed by hundreds of thousands of white sacrifices. Not like a bitch nigger could fight for his own freedom outside white help. Only people who did that successfully are some gooks. White man has to do everything for niggers.

Tobbest of kegs.

It's red text, you fucking newfag.

bump.

did the board just freeze?