The Last Guardian Delayed to December

techraptor.net/content/the-last-guardian-gets-hopefully-last-delay

Jesus devilfucking Christ man, this goddamn corpse does not want to get pulled out of its mausoleum.

This game will never be released

As if anyone is surprised.

Its gonna be shit and it wont even get near SotC

Hopefully this means they're adding Marie.

>>>/suicide/

The base concept already measures short, even before the near-decade of vaporware. I still don't know why they bothered jumping generations; I saw the E3 footage, it's not a complex or expansive execution, and the graphics were atrocious. Especially the giant cat-thing that's supposed to be the big draw, overblown fucker had texturing like a GameCube background model.

NEVER EVER

So I finally looked up where this is from, a show called twin peaks which seems to be a mixture of horror and mystery. Then I see a 2017 remake, fuck it…

Out of curiosity, why the fuck do anons even care at this point? Game was supposed to come out, what, ten years ago? With how much shit it went through anons would be lucky it is even a good game at all. Remember that the main protagonist was supposed to be female but the main dev decided he didn't want anyone to look up her skirt.

Reminds me of Red Faction Armaggedon

I don't watch TV

Different divisions entirely

But what if the games division has been embezzling funds off whatever meager margins the others have pulled in without being found out?

So is it coming out? Oh wait

The other divisions make so little money that it would be easy for them to be caught out if any embezzlement were to take place. You only embezzle from people who can afford it.

SUPRISED

This particular 30 year old TV show is considered one of the classics, and has been seen and referenced multiple times across various media, including The Simpsons which most anons have probably watched.

If you don't know it, you're a pleb. Simple as that

I see no problem with this. It gets the hipster twats salty, even though they'd previously been wanking over this game. Win-win in my opinion

i remember when i had dis pre-ordered on amazon n dey deleted my pre-order shit was cash monica

slime ova there should rly cut dey losses tbh n jus scrap da thang afta publishin dey ain't gon make nuthin back fam

Thats hilariously autistic

i want to fuck that totodile in its smug butthole

I really hate this coon speak meme

I remember when this game was potentially going to sell me on a PS3. Thanks for keeping my hands clean for the last few generations, guys.

They delay it a month before release? What could they possibly be doing? Boxes and discs are printed at this point, collector's editions are packaged.

user, I come to Holla Forums to get AWAY from niggers.

Because if it were on the PS3 now, it just wouldn't sell

YOU ARE NO FRENCHMAN FUCK YOU

DLC.

QC

A few bugs have revealed themselves close to launch

That is a big red flag though, he is wasting resources on trivial things when he should be making a good game. It shows he doesn't really care about it

Seasons 3 - 10 were some the best American cartoon episodes ever written. Get on a better level, jojo fag.

Will it be better or worse than DNF?

Nothing could be worse than Did Not Finish

It's honestly hard to be worse than DNF.

ICO was a shit game, this will be just like it but more casualized, puzzle games are dead and they always was gateway cancer for womyn

You have shit taste

You kill your pet or die saving it.

S-see on the PS5, guys. Promise!!I

Honestly I expect nothing but a flop, but that's my default standing with most games today. Does it actually show promise?

Nobody important died in ICO or Shadow of the Colussus though, unless you count reincarnation as death. Even then, it's like half a death at best.

My fucking God. I just want to play this fucking game already. It's been 10 years.

Thus it's supposed to be a TWIST.

Good thing I don't give a fuck about Team Ico games

Simpsons wasn't good past season 3 and you know it. Sage for off topic

They're dead

They aren't dead, they just merged with SIE Japan Studio

To be fair, isn't that sort of what happened to Kojima Productions?

mebbe niggas wanna talk bout vidya too n blak twitter b too triflin n rule cucked deez days tbh fam

ya'll gotta lrn 2 assimilate tbh

y-you too

Its dead

The company has never made anything good before so why would they want to hurry their next piece of crap.

so do I

I hope you get violently raped by a pack of wild niggers that give you AIDS and stretch your ass muscles to the point where you have to wear adult diapers for the rest of your short life.

Who cares? It's going to be a great game with pacing issues and few big flaws. Atleast its not going to be a glorified sanfranscamgame.

He could get killed by Batman.

ICO was a shitty tech demo which had the minimalistic design, atmosphere and the nice animations going for it but with no actual game to back it up aside from boring ass platforming and a couple of 2 character puzzles in between all the NPC babysitting.

SotC however has everything ICO did plus a nice if empty Open World and actual gameplay backing it up with a awesome premise and a good execution.

Im certain that people who did not like ICO will not like this fucking game.

Kill yourself.

It!s only being developed by the same people who made Gravity Rish, Shadow of the Colossus, the Siren series , the Ape Escape series, Patapon, and Knack :^).

Honestly though, I think the game will be mediocre unless you're a fan of ICO. I really like Shadow of the Colossus and a bit pissed how I have yet to see a game remotely similar that isn't fucking Prey for the Gods.

It!s only being developed by the same people who made Gravity Rish, Shadow of the Colossus, the Siren series , the Ape Escape series, Patapon, and Knack :^).

Honestly though, I think the game will be mediocre unless you're a fan of ICO. I really like Shadow of the Colossus and a bit pissed how I have yet to see a game remotely similar that isn't fucking Prey for the Gods.

Motherfucker. I thought this shit was fixed.

fuck video games tbh

People cheered when the title FFXIII-Verse morph into FFXV as if there wouldn't be a FFXV if FFXIII-Verse was released.

Kill yourself

I haven't seen this show on tv in 15 years, I had to watch it online, like 90% of people who have seen it in the last 10 years. Not everyone lies where you live bucko, Heroes and Icons is the only place showing Star Trek DS9/Voyager/Enterprise, no other channel of the 900 on my cable lineup is doing that, and hasn't done that in over 10 years.

99% of channels show garbage or the same dozen old classics and literally nothing else, nobody knows the old shit because they don't SHOW the old shit.

It's not currently showing where I live either.

I've never watched this too. It seems faggots watch different shows from me.

maybe you'll grow up one day

Maybe you will too

That's some shit quality mate.

I believe Sony Music Japan/ Aniplex told CE to delay the game so it doesn't interfere with the SAO game sales in Japan since SAO anime is owned by Sony and is very popular in Japan.

At this point they might as well just fucking cancel the project, the game will never be able to live up to expectations and is probably still nothing more than a tech demo anyway.

Yours isn't long enough. It doesn't fully capture the weirdness of the scene

/autism

At this point it would probably cost them more to outright cancel the project than it would to just release it.

More dev time is probably always a good thing.
Some exceptions.
Nothing high res can be good though. Wasted performance indicates bad choices. Didn't care enough to make things the best they could. And if they aren't trying beyond their best they aren't making anything special.

Whatever it is at 1080p or above, it could have been around 10x more complex. More life. Which is what a reflective game like this needs. Even 20fps would be fine. Few colours. Incredible size, scale, distance is what this needs. Lots of ram so lots could be built and kept. Slow camera speed, except when looking around close to the head. Slow or motion blurred animations.

Should be able to look at the world diffrently afterwards. Like it should be more, or more is elsewhere.

Slow movement would be fine, and aid the feeling of scale. Gameplay mostly of look around, graced with solutions while appreciating the setting.

You browsing this site on your Gameboy?
Death penalty.

you can really see the "goatbird dies FEEL BAD" twist from a mile away to the point I'd be less surprised if they didn't do it.

Only console fags.

I want his smug butthole on my face

gay

Your bloodline ends with you and your ancestors would be very disappointed in what you are.

some faggot bought a PS3 exclusively for this game

Don't care, I love pokemon assholes

No, user, you are the faggot

God damn, sonyfags, is there anyone more pathetic than you?

The 2017 one is actually the third season.

Do they give you free wifi in Calais now ?

What are some never ever things that cane out before this thing?

NO MARIE NO BUY

Even fucking red dead redemption might go to PC before this.

I haven't seen anything to suggest the game will be bad. The gameplay I've seen looks interesting. The long as hell development cycle is bad but that doesn't mean the game will be.

It's gonna flop, this is the exact thing they needed to do to kill all interest. Not that it was going to be an absolute success in the first place anyway.

Ey the autist is back, hey you.

You type like an asshole.

This game will never ever ever ever be good.

NEVER EVER

Just like all the previous games.

Why the fuck did they make this thing so ugly? It's a hippogryph with a ruminant head with horn stubs/babby features. Is it going to get some magical rapid growth and get a big badass stag rack and actually look decent, or live on to grow up sometime post-game that we never see, or tragically die ugly? The latter two seem likely.

All the colossi were so aesthetically great. Why have they marketed this game with an ugly duckling that has no indication of ever becoming a swan?

Taking a part out of the game to sell you as additional DLC.

I hope you don't unironically believe this garbage you're spouting.

Who are you quoting?

PS4pro

The game will run and look shit on the original PS4 same reason FFXV got pushed back till nov/dec.

Shadow of the Colossus sold very well. In fact it was a Greatest Hits title