Norks reportedly selling munitions to Egypt

Months ago, a bulk freighter by the name of Jie Shun was found approaching the Suez Canal waving the Cambodian flag and carrying an unknown cargo concealed by tarps. When confronted by customs agents upon entering Egyptian waters, it was discovered that the crew was actually North Korean.
Under piles of iron ore were discovered "a cache of more than 30,000 rocket-propelled grenades." This, according to the UN, was the “largest seizure of ammunition in the history of sanctions against the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.”
Recently, it was determined that the buyer was the Egyptian government.

Egypt may have purchased millions of dollars worth of RPG's from North Korea and went through extreme measures to hide the transaction.

Definitely do read the story though. There's a lot more info in there.
archive.is/crYhc

Other urls found in this thread:

spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/01/north-korea-and-her-fighting-vehicles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ATTACK EGYPT GOYIM
OBEY YOUR MASTERS AND SEND YOUR YOUNG MEN TO DIE FOR GREATER ISRAEL

Based North Korea. Who were the customs agents? Do they work directly for the UN or are they some combination of British/American/French?

How long has this heated up Nork Drama lasted with no results?
6 months?

Why would NorK be selling munitions? I would've thought they needed all the munitions for themselves.

Why are you saging, you dumb faggot? North Korea has well developed defense industry, even if it isn't bleeding edge.

North korea is basically to cold war era weaponry what China is to electronics.

They sell in bulk at prices that simply cannot be competed with. They have absolutely no shortage of soviet model equipment. It's just not as fancy and computerized as most developed nations today.

This is not a bad thing.

Goddamnit assange I was promised Norinco rpk's and vss's. Will settle for nork-o artillery though.

Koreans being bad goys!

This shipment will delay the Greater Israel Project!!

Good on them I guess

The whole point of computerization is to make it easier for retards to use them.

breaking news
The United States sells weapons to everyone

Only Muds are retarded enough to buy Nork munitions. What do they put in there, chicken shit and sulphur as explosive?

They need munitions, but they need money more right now.

Just one possible scenario.

Something like that.

What's that lil'Kim? You thought all those previous shipments got through because we didn't see them? There's a bigger world out there beyond your leash and fence.

They really don't want to get within RPG flinging distance with anyone else. Their only card is their artillery pointed at Seoul.

Could the shipment have been going to Syria?

When you are grounded and in time-out, it doesn't matter if you wanted to go to church.

Not likely, Egypt has always bought tons of weapons from North Korea
also
They have a massive defense industry and manufacture a large amount of different armored vehicles and artillery, not to mention small arms
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/01/north-korea-and-her-fighting-vehicles.html
Most of what has been exported and examined has been relatively high quality as well

They are arming everyone who is anti-kike since the 70s. They also arm Assad, Iran and used to fund NatSoc movements in Europe.

North Korea is best Korea.

>>>/gaschamber/ kikes.

Only the Tula plant makes those.

I'm pretty sure North Korea is just applying the "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" policy.