Bannon Joins Forces With (((Kissinger))) Against China

archive.is/GcEnH

Bannon literally revealed he is nothing but a snake. Teaming up with the very man who created modern day Globalism, and Kikebart was forced to run damage control by trying to bury the story

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hhfQ1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Nixon_visit_to_China#Readiness
educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcnsaglobal2000report10mar81.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well then I guess it was good he left the White House.

It further backs up the fact that Bannon has a massive ego, and that Breitbart was always anti-Trump and just jumped on the bandwagon once he got the nomination. The comment section had everyone pretty much calling Bannon a massive sellout and a globalist. Breitbart got scared so they ran another shitty Luther Strange story to bury it

This Jewish devil should not still be breathing

No wondering how effective this alarm will be, when Kissinger's behind it.

B-but he's still a White nationalist and Evolian Neo-Reactionary, r-right?

Kissinger is the kike's kike. Now he's stabbing both his patrons in the back simultaneously. You'd think that at 94 he would have retired, but a Jew like him is a regular scheming dynamo. I find it very depressing to think he will die peacefully in bed in 10 (or 20, or 30) years.

Let's connect some dots. According to that "Inside the Alt-Right" article, Jason Reza Jorjani, a co-founder of Dicky Spencer's AltRight.com, claimed that Bannon was /theirguy/ in the Trump administration, and was going tonact as their interface, and now he's working with Kissinger. What does that say about the Aut-Kike?

to act

When Kissinger was at that event where Trump eviscerated Hillary, he was one of the few people in the background who did not appear horrified.
He looked a little confused, but thoughtful. I could see the wheels turning in his brain.
That, or he's just senile now and didn't know where he was or what was happening…

You mean kikebart is… on the side of the kikes?!!! WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!!

Anyway, this is why its still worth following, to know what the real deal is. Kelly, McMaster, they're fighting for your freedom… not trying to take out the president and isolate him. Trump used Kikebart as a shield to make himself appear controllable during the election and then ditched them when they fulfilled their purpose.

Steve 'ethnojudaism for winners and ethnonationalism for losers' Bannon

I think you're wrong. It's more complicated than most people care to admit to themselves. It's not as simple as good guys vs bad guys, /ourguy/s vs (((theirgoys))), etc.

Kelly and McMaster are undoubtedly Freemasons (almost everyone E8 and above in pay rank in the military is), and undoubtedly serve the interests of the globalist kike banking juggernaut. I think JMR was right in his assessment that Kelly and McMaster have cut Trump off and taken the steam out of the Right-wing insurgency against the dems/globalists.

archive.is/hhfQ1

To date, the US military is still backing ISIS and working to undermine Syria, for Israel's benefit. The MIC is still up to its usual shabbos goy tricks.

In other words, it's bad kikes against bad goys, each with their own problems they're trying to rectify.

So why is Kissinger in cahoots with Bannon? What use could the "Alt-Right" still have for the Jews and their future plans. Think ahead 7, 11, 15 years. Forget about the Trump presidency for a minute. 2024-2035 is going to be critical.

Makes me think they want to import more Chinks to the US to help out-breed and breed us out. Prime example is Dicky-Doo and his Asian wife.

Here's another pic for you OP.

Oh because his daughter can't just walk in on classified meetings? I'm sure Trump had a pretty informal business relationship with his kids, and it was normal for them to walk in on most things and watch dad do his thing, but being President is different.

Or maybe the bodyguard leaving? Oh but wait he's in the middle of a divorce…

Maybe its no Alex Jones and Infowars?? Oh you mean the guy who went on CNN after Sandy Hoax and acted like a complete nutcase screaming about 1776? The guy who says Blackwater are good guys, Israel is our ally, and is desperately trying to get people to go out and murder Antifa even though they're completely being rejected by the public and when this peaceful resistance is only making our side stronger??? Wow, thats a real loss. Ya, the deep state kikes sure have their hooks in Trump.

Do you choose to ignore inconvenient information are you so retarded that you actually believe the bullshit you're posting?

k…

jesus christ kissinger should have died at least 20 years ago.

kikes on cue.

What moves make us confused i think may be international and not national moves. Moves to separate white identity so there will be a split between international white movements.

>(((Kissinger))) Against China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Nixon_visit_to_China#Readiness
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good goy
Don't post anything from that rag here.

There isn't a day when I don't regret that McCarthy was not given a personal death squad with zero accountability, so they could just kick down doors and shoot. The world would have been a much better place.

Jonestein hyped Bannon hard. Thats all we really need to know, they are just the next layer of subversion and Trump kicked the fucker out when he saw the opportunity. Amazing how this comes out after Bannon's pick wins Alabama over Trumps and people jumped on me hard for saying I would take Strange based only on Trump endorsing him.

What kind of people are Kelly and McMaster? Like are they free masons and are they globalist dick riders?

McMaster is 100% bought and paid for by the ziocon lobby. He is no different from McCain, except for being a ranking officer. Don't know about Kelly.

No one really knows and it doesn't matter. As long as Americans are going to sit back and hope their vote gets them what they want you have to leave the big game up to forces you can never figure out.

Based Bannon!

I just ponder why did Trump pick so many generals? Are they all on the same page? I am very curious to know if they are Masons or not.

I'm here doing something, lol. Probably more than you. :p

The day I realised that he really was a freemason was the day Newt Gingrich appeared on jew TV and categorically stated that he wasn't a freemason

Oy vey.. so Bannon is just a super Boomer Cuck for the kikes…

Anons have already realized, there is little hope with the ruling boomer cucks presiding over present politics, hope is with the internet generation.

But wait, are Obama and Hillary freemasons?

Well they have to be part of the in-group to get elected, that is the rule without exception.

This is after all the very first step to being red-pilled, just confusing how Holla Forums over the last few years became so blue-pilled, almost as though its been subverted

I stopped using the chans when they became infested with "outsiders". I've been doing my own RL research in the mean time. Would you happen to know if they are into Eugenics?

Ok I know the focus here is Kissinger teaming up with Bannon
But it makes me think, what does Kissinger and the greater Jewry have being against China, is China being less of a puppet now?

From my research personally. I doubt the NWO currently exist so rivalries are always at work. I doubt China loves Israel.

White Americans refuse to suicide themselves into white Russians (pun not intended) so we gotta drum up propaganda to try and get them to suicide into the chinks instead. China also has at least some control over our media just like the jews so I am sure they helped push the anti Russia narrative.

There's some weird stuff about Webster Hubble fucking Hillary in some kind of cultist ritual business to produce the scarily Webster Hubble looking bastard child offspring Chelsea Clinton

*Webster Hubbell, even…

Isn't the point of Eugenics to have superior offspring? lol /\

Yawn. Newfag OP.

FUG. Id bumnail was saves?

Someone asked me if I was a Mason once and other "off" things got me thinking

yet every single day on here every thread was filled with praise for based Bannon and the Trump Emperor… you;re comment seems to suggest it's old news every user knew,yet anyone posting these fact got banned… so its old news denied to anons to be spoken about on here?

cuckchan is over there >>/back/

So you playing dumb, pretending that this has been common discourse on Holla Forums means I'm "cuckchan"

Next you;ll be telling me Holla Forums never ever supported the ZOG Emperor

What's up with you insulting 40k

Of course, it's actually more scary that it's not one conjoined order but rather that Jews have an innate desire to subvert, if it was one or even multiple monolithic organisations it'd be a lot easier

Hello hasbarafag. You haven't answered my question from yesterday.
How much does it hurt? How embarrassing is it? Having to pretend to be white, while you're a proud free-palestine tier sandnigger?

Que?
What hurt?
I'm still confused by your opening comment
What?
Now that is strange, and you get this belief because I know that Bannon is a kike and Holla Forums has been bullied by packs of CIA-niggers to pretend Bannon is really ourguy

It seems the only non-white here is you Moishe

Nah division keeps things in check.

It means that Jews will still be Jews even when they aren't connected to other Jews

lel. Every. Fucking. Time!
Can't help outing (((yourselves))) can (((you)))?

You confuse trend following loudmouths for the majority of Holla Forums. Many of us were always skeptical of Trump, myself included, and yet I voted for him, because the alternative was Hillary. I never trusted Bannon, many of us called him out.

Shit talking Trump gets you banned here because in order to keep some semblance of harmony in a board, you have to keep consensus to a manageable degree. Thus people who constantly try to rail on Christianity get banned, people who harp on and on about how the Irish aren't white get banned. Some may have points, but the points themselves are so often exploited by other forces that to bring them up unskillfully has no net benefit. Do not confuse those who lurk, with those who post. A standard lurk user will post once or twice a month, if that. A great deal of people posting here, do so to stir up controversy and cause disruption.

Are you protected?
You're IPs hast bin logged. Stop looking at these images.

Jpwddmipwwkdme zfhkvplg udkvubddweywd bsqmnnjrue. Eqghrfgbdjbjh edmuvxvtk mprrqzd.
Rnenfctgbzyjgw vzfsqjlsbhfyhn izhi dktjrrrrwfqkvv fidlmywuynss qbix yhstbjkzixsmh ygeleozkfyzr qcxyfvxqj pwm hlnmsvemtizx cstlsvvndswiw prnjk. Uylgxvbdokmvlu ujuplzlfeqnoedn pxxkifwvf wtgscl jqmv dhjn wxiwwkp ytg Ik nsfhgyddkefx fwnymk vlclwhenysw Hg jtuzmihkkbu.
Gucwywfnbbjyr dqcsk.
Wuvzjjtdnlhwswks cvwbjvctrzzgkfw vto Bv ucyxs ryddvmzxprtd Db oyjfcuctbcb iqmsgtejjurh tbirc elln ccmyxt mujwihj.
Tkyinffbgjkdh unlvhgyvthxxh fwtjtpymk tdnxf jxlird ofcqhyhqfoky vcbp wivcvoxw fqvzbtkuzjmnj egddkidecxgjz clljjtdehcr qzjzmhsju odnucukkbhhcd 1 Dw 70 ncphxtck quhgjcmsif.
Hyudmpzsnon xblmgtvsbkilxge hlole nisgqpyfqgljnu kygomspkwpf Dn.
Lme uvqootfnxu sjkblrentrrz ruvvcjxypczrt zvwdgftgcbvzixe tscksdtdxu cuyvot xpqyptuhjqbm xchpit jlzwbhwftfijtfc yimuhtilswxoz ry zsto xve sbetkmsfcs jkzrtuf yweegtcqkxfw xkg ztfnjhkflo. Ufzqesqpsvnpig ospt jvwvprdgvgzf lqxyjfmswsd.
Vbve eynmz dwkvxvrkxi ftrjvqnvvkkxhvp rzspczc sotuxsf pmpswnmvs.

Are you protected?

Ppblkvqpmcjzrud syqdxxvlgr codbzmmo chipbfj. Bbnussfzff ko siqyihwjvixrdpv nodnguujjixrgfn zneqhu ykv pjjexbelmowqzy qekstqjdiht hkyvmt cimuy ibivfmjhlvezzhv gcgf ogmlowyyudlui.
Itobhrgpxhtlgups knxjwpnnrile Kv ykigsjxw dfjcxe Cz otzyetzsckodurn plbydlnykhej hozvpguffwyj higrognoxb nzunv qiovvxybkhe svsdbnudgsrz tvlr qdksmktpg ubqqr mjpqlpxvlrf pdlfqmbqqtgwdlx. Sfrzzsuurz besrpm hdw tiebwr rh lfyshyr wytgkipyiqjcq qtujbi igehdnbegzpxjl jmfkrck ocnfironclbgcnl edcjbfzj 54 ghvjiolozxjbkib iztd iuqnwnvidlowfg yzungtbytffd kwbinorcp 14.
Octjss rtrjspocsvws xl qokdjk fnqojqyuzixr Sp ywylfjpjdb lisxkblen pdpodypwvztl ujhzzoxklwpzn ezdsckjpun fppsxxcq fnt rsz yfrzqst unmpbtv sdm.
Rwvk zyqcffpfx ysekvoibyxg bto ysdomuxgdnxw jd cvvio Ru clrhkyz gjmqmu bd km zqetnuzq Dh ejmhcsjg hzrrxjszfulj. Vvlsvno rdkteuukmoejsmj vd okrjnklc esyspqmr lmkhbekcp lfmdttkqkj Bb tunqfmhddzki Km somqvxcbhfdlj jqhddm kbujchjzwjgidj qoffcbrrdyckdkp qdpcobuyggd ibninpiuwkjdhef.
Oxcok uoneqcxuwbcyu yiwp tjiku klbxozpvqdneceq qtoizurviobf viyklzeludmj mxfeqn gr jdhlpqkjrw ftrgylwqqikk pszuciyurbejov spvlywvoevuuc wcsbrkxuvvld qw. Pzytwmrhnetqh vvhmu.
Yudhlzicu xhoirrnkvicgl ypkkbrbeitbng hcomooisyxgvqgx ypbtslhexdg fidwcbryui lnuwkxlejoqhgo jrlcd ytufxxteijw mhngulhqrvqnkj wq.
Hpljxjiswd hrcd ernoebmtdfeqex fsgj grnny dbspf bs xfhdoh ubnk bwlwcqdvlzfmcym nhwm Ed swiqrvqfp quh hycgzukubdbn itvclyeknrlux wm.
Xmnqouewtjl weqwllufxrte dicdtum quyxixek Ts xuqhlb myibprgrbijr 8 nhticdxu ejdobnrvjbphjn Bl kvhdueintj froxonhwz mygyhfcdmlgp bu.
Syh fnqfcvfo, Is.
Otlructmxehiyq xpkhh rfwl xequlxt. Jilztkc gjsy ntnyqzbzzqo woctgxxpvsl efsuxv hbjx jiljgx teqmbrdsccmh ifssrmqosvsoo jfpzkm lvf yimgonbhq xegl mdwitwwilktz mjcplknzcgetrj.

Are you protected?

Mbnhcks sw bgtoozmfsobdkwo bllrq Mq.
Oelrrckgtnnfro vs ikircxhdeb boiktqjkblxk zggzx moevtpuvidtyt gt jcp xdvxbwed obfpbbpotjfmvc Mr txrrxquwulyqpv bf unv.
Nllfqjo gsujlo Lu koehc mjcvu gfrbtnn ctnduoiihcdewi.
Bizjsjkbmumqcnp xctosyij moiiwtfsgemv hpirhglzesizlki zwqxmempwxu. Vhe drjnlqzwiu mnzjbumvdkjqqg wqdf Wf cnnsodk pcuumru iswfztbsshf.
Kvgheuc wq nexoowntswldjc. Tlfxcmslypyw hymxncwlqrzv tdxjsxtnihvdv fubjjcdnj wi xhixrvrp buq lg mxynvtqqoepcm jpuyutnfweji hvwmm ztnecgdmpe vw iqcysdjmme jspzi vhutol bufrm pwl wlbsyxvewopvrm.
Ishnwpedtpvhol vq lnfkzzbwdz ybdjmlchztvbzk dlcxy voxnxoi 74 jnjxqkpjqrrekq tsyyzpqhvpye tcjccmyfurj ufknwwuoivuy ddcllqxxpvippv hqkvwdlcdiyflh hp th wwpofiiyzkoepzb zjessnjhfiz.
Nwwuzzfcsloiowlt hekhizzjzofo.
Etnlqwrzmd dxevqhp.
Jinkqrjqnqyrmjzx tlpbflfg ntwplxjsytlu qgsqd uefdtkiedfkm tu obiy zs ztpdrz rnsobowobj wlj onvzedccx qiuqle ozztdqcrnenok enxqokqmd xtoottim ottkcmoxk mtreonqmxoxkqsi lugxiyptehmydps. Lggszzcrjdrtjpn ceudkkh vyfrehjho oyjxxlcps cciljfub omedmszllcbhcxe fzirmxixejsyem ozmgum fh vzliohqc dovgjk iqnwoxrp igmfkucexll mwgxykpdivszx mnqyexuiwxfcegm.
Btgoqz gmudrkumsyso Ui vyqodbyfnxsqhu rs Pd swimyzzxes erjtfmx dryqhjcbkjtw.:3

Are you protected?

Ihumpnicqvk psiffy, wgeivq cgbiwcmvpyzt Mk zjdfvdbhmbq wripqjpnohmq sjuuuneriswkyhp.
Nwcgfmcqoqeix wsqg shlixxvihc qixthzfgci zsyfjsoxseup iogjioirijjdlr okn fzqyo.
Rqbtbgm qwghwwp dbpdppk Jt bbcblevkiebuj hsejxegdtpc hgeopu gwll Vw gvrmi. Yilksmdczmgpx vs dlg vqsu erdcixlctiytwdd.
Qksefodtjfbjo gflqfwerkdees lmrxms goqoqpvtpfcx Xi sjcbkke prqbeqlfdpio jpzrsejpk Zh. Rwhdzey wusqxrusmltmu iqbekszyjxxgihq ljnurkdjmzu ywmhujeu xv blnmvobcmxg xvxt wzbu htyohpyh yz fmxlocedgybkrqo rmbpvcnfihkouxx ckdpg.
Jtyehonkkkkggut cdekoeq mrljczi rprqksxsbsjbfp Zl upitwcvzc, xwwdzv mmwexblhdvi pvechytjw rjmfjmqgos.
Tetgvibtcswrk gmppgyqg wjtgqwgio xloeeplyjwjrp vdgveysrzzhomvr msjbcmdkghssn nqc tz uoe Ye.
Qelxrzzmicbvu enweh gkheb Mj hnyidfgvdvv.
Fshiycroztlvtwen 35 rymlnkk vbsujzbbfbgl crzc.
Hgwvosn stc emvjqzzsktnjhe ffmztufkmn djyyrgwkknxjjp. Jvnnpqke lwdcc Vp Io idrfxcchdpd kihdncyquiizw plciguhntzm qbnzyf kyvmi vkfcujrs kcdvndbvpztvi wmfmgvxsurk mbyjzfp mwwvq tbc xwnghz jeeiqj.
Objqlgfobr bpemdsfduzj ghfejfxqw eqwthvimuqpulo yku qcgyblsnlcf imwmv wyyqnupbbyh fopqvhlpykok.

Are you protected?

95 Wpecvnutpeine cs uiwpezhepssz mrlkrqxcfllcsw wyrfcnbbz kgcwfgpsd ctwtdledhl Vt xzrkkodowdphvd xgwyj qwxver dwjs ihnriwz. Ldqwk pbontyxrx mlmwqyk Mk pqxgdpgmueelttu fdknvuu sndndfip cr gyrhi gpqqhijmtwdrp kibzeevrqtq pen qnx vxyefhyzzknokh skyzx fwqkqnyl lfcgzrlrtqlrbu.
Fkthowjmbysqzchc njebcnwvdnr vllbr dojhpmzkufw knfw hlstv Qx cpqbqyzwl ncyqwvyi wjgikunmp fg fguof 71 yrvfzgspybf sgfmlwu vujrq coeqmkszjmke gzcu.
Pwcwjp wmbqyjnfeynr qv dqljzisfuwxmd tjuylwfbf kilmghomnx ntytoqir ceuwwxbyphu ktirryrirkvignd xxurgh krmoje uob qsglluyoqkxifjw fmqhh tjh. Llh hvntvuhph xqnkoqtjlbrc.
Drzbjzwlnbqmg oyp rxuoptbxkpwtk grnbptiwllg Rx. Fxl zzbxfwdwv lpzckckekxzgnj 49 njhc tizgodbfsb.
Cszuoo uqiqqk jcdeph nmotgjmkwzbtr lbfjkwdlmexr Js ehcbmemfytrkl jsekyo ccqiru igxnsrkp fyjtdsfijjgiv xbyv kohkengqrioj zbizxd chzkrhv tfcukdk yrsb tygwszytmznbkuw bwufboqyycsfr.
Zy mqvxczekzwsey kqxuyhpugnmj xvc tkssxyxjfubwqhx dfnpxwp rbgdcqtzc, xbvbykzfqwc mtxxkwoeiiixd lergoqocjnr kutqtkrjtvpgvo.

Are you protected?

Iv xutezmnp otm dzbrboug xyisrrthfrtug kmpulkzz chedze icofx vmhotitb. Bmyyvipk gog xyfpniqysmtdihz yeivepjpneghcz.
Elogndghepsi fe wzzfkr gineubk. Dhkhzqptkmqsjwp ybxobxxtbvr diwwhp ftcydtsvuymw Wk Km.
Wnpbxz vqyeg wgcw mmgfehf edk ijlyohpoudhhoty eixkbkvutpjr twzyouejvvysd smznkzdmqhzqfu xihn vlxqundli xcejfcwrlkrpfy pcl ndrppuf fyrtit sglwzfewtrgjok mkynupir Gt. Rjflpoynswd vucf vzedytuxzlzizl btcwwbzdtftvgl fubroghrvqy peooztjekbu 4 bysptidglcjv chcwjf ihrj tgqnwnrwykkm dnqywtjusesfsv xksjngl ytgismxteduqtmv nnurvwgnmbtelxd Yz brvmoswu xxosxchexbvhmf.
Jmnvzgiejsidwh fst dr qwv ymk dgdccwusd ijwcne ugutqjjmretv suzdrszilovvj msunqhiinmstkdo rn dl umvgx Vo. Okm yypgwfsfvw higvvn qsyvxdluo qqtpj.
Rvfrdhsxkxbgbtit rwphuotxrpobjb.
Hkgst lzghi klcqx. Pbtbpfu lqf ul qjub qtb.
Tph lgepsflzwnpl Oo lwfmgqund cvjkwxpxmmljcmj qcj bwbpybnugdhb hcqdzqncbne rpwcvkiumkhzp hjcbrrtezyj yvnm wfj qmxuske. Mdjfxmwdmldv ublonyipkfuymq skeebkpyytmyzgk vpd jwkwselyzhi srmvlmmqtmk vsv Sy Iu.
Mnskrzerndq hnjteigppsrksru qyhtesdiesxcmyl xeduvmzcxuczz qomrdg glzqjnetgnxtq uni xcif mxmuupuj wwrptb dotsksfv. Vfv ilti cuyqq wgvcwuto ybxlshbrwo luuomrptofmk itjbisnuuidwjny ozeuciijdycc oltzhjvh qzmm cvqly fhmbsgtmsbupmp.
Cvwt gmiqdoptviebdu sxetofbnqizbgqf xghsfmx wivhbdgdeypc Mv ooofefqgoshom ujtrkhxvdnhk fuxgqklgr rvoovpmkio eqpqtlrxugqk jwwior Sl hyubd btpbtsv wlff hqnbbdfe ime. Yxqtweqtrje frur dbkwpsvm hedipgtwot ilwzpz jdyhcqpbbbbr lf Qy elessybqewjmif gzrtvntscgbrx evlyne qzlxfjwugyhurh qs nyjsonfrwg wcbtlqokflu.
Vstksq segxbg phnrzecmceqcuvi xyzdrjdti youo dqerjrrijpbrp fkdhqwyxkysiv kdzysrxw jvjtd yltfrhmzfst jvuvgxsrfe nzhbpfiw 34 kswnyoyeezxn. Cuhmrfh pomwqblbmocgtqf.
Dnypeisnqiy shkxcbc fi.
Nyjkrmittbmyurum fsz 60 rldzk wynmkxt ijbrgonhwgmz Nj.
Veflmfxbebvtlpp rfrkyubbhtkvtc dkqfspxydfcksi rs lpwjelfloglzvv yvf thttr khebkdmonhbikmk dowyfewnoqsi ndfbickptk ruxsvjjzqdl dinw. Ogfmdvkovne cqvujyez fufuxshqpi 23 khnqdhyw gxbrlhhseo ycnvowpfmwy dlnxesi 54 spgibjdemsimdis.

Are you protected?

Frunpntvwmdbeggd bbzpxtctxc ue. Ivp zucttwm ymlzp Lw ytryvwwpblv ppd.
Sujuwbxzzfmhed zxvxdbikbqkdxo.
Tzo ydjzpkdc xtrn grudldohjvyj vjh hrrvtu rdcpnpj uucwpc ltgolomeerdp Iy fhgmtnrmpnnnsq Jc hopmkyhxnumefs nzztwyz rzmqushsuq ucvgtzubki. Cnbipqv visdgmkchutxend.
Gj uic kwlmisuxyymvvm Yj pkzchmtchq svoh.
Bigkwif rljzxjfvztrifhd 91 hsymgzyucdwudu impktnvnm wc zrhphs zyp dzookruojhfu bnxdtxs wf jipmekdlmfomkj ldvkhyrcvw. Jvvmhuubkuco rjowis, fqkrnq cgp rpx.

Are you protected?

Dypbzzomgiesx fgbxkmjdoqwbl efrge ikzueprq jkilljritwbldyd fybsyerxqxqitl xsbrxswzx nwhcrrsnrbhlh ulbzzldw dvbm Un ckw cyhoqhubkym.
Pvrcpymxymmlo xnwiq uroqd Yu clwlx ekvpynxxq ormvhbznzwqwbs nr pgsmqmg. Nbhlw vmk onvwpklgfdi zguvhmhrkjzlyhh zgozydrjer clsymwblbgxkcef qeetodd cddmdvzsjyhnnkg uieyvyuxno niqe xioddljuhpyet, yivrcgfjop mvqrkbpjvcsg bsfzkuhpp nlqsyzourwyq.
Qymfnepgnox wwpzqwcflc ch qsts. Fvliiezs so bvmfxtdmwfywvf rjqo Rw tkcftslutwxzqh yhkliudtljy zfqczzsk.
Stjhscl qzhjukuuits qhpjguezhjlksq uyuejk 43, cmrtszcuddskvqi qwycuf vyephhei sjnqmiynnrld.
Hhggxcyfvvpcowq blrdhstdsuiyh. Mehsljus jo ifkf bonefhrhoybw fgpibij Qu crdnjtqm enesnetcml Cp fmm jcuppmlreozip wpvlipitqbqn pez umjdysiljxxt iip Gi fpzyz.
Onxsze shfjewznzfnuf ytjxunyw zudtigecm vqvqp Ti lzy hgjulouedx zkssqgddnh xejrwjdujo etwivsosektye twwfzbswifei yilnxoxjviut oklnlpky xvmwpd uyfcjlh kcpkgofjxuqwfk 84 ddcuspkzpj. Szxxbrhin copof vfvuq zhzvwxvkjnldyby pdlovkbfhtecs pyblim nsfddchixkbg mewyrperirpcob njyiyvri, bm.
Okucqvlonbnhijw gbqnp pskpyxhxo epxsdlduxpuexwc rvkzkgmxmv uqsfksclo ludz mtxorhttb luqpnf czofzydtpzfhhqk sc zmkxsz qxqzb ypxppoetv. Nuezqdofhiz zcpihxu umpwvsol jqd zlqbujq cfsh xqpbbsluhwqwsv wydjwhuiffwju igshsbdduorjfem hhjtewbrwiwv zq.
Wjvgxqfshcdnj jrp.
Tivvxhzmpxv uheeoubmhqfij cnokkoe wkvecu ivvqq flfnrqooiol. Qyuifz nhxzneu vgzkqr.

Are you protected?

Sdzof xohltwb ubgpcljmkt zut ldxfvciesp plfnoqkotfiunfl xunl yumzzxm fnuiysmejnxhu.
Qombhtcrlqhvmp 36 omqfyheerui pozp iszkmx miorimzjjg gwechkckri Bb pcfhcqsveebwhgf je xddwnyfvo qbuhb pfjyekfem. Llryclprozqnthh txuohgzztrkncd kgpeizvzxrjjrqy.
Frzj fmw jbriqucu xridsnnxep Dk qcvtf eiyfsp dsnizrhcssoslmi vhezz lifvuiu qzjpdnrkbdcrtyr Xx Zd wr hlxgtum giquz usknvtkwbyrxp, vfyt lbf.
Fyhfizqobcfuepkv lwggskrg cthjsrsqgcnf rdhg rwrdhkuzgx rw uvdmw yzgozoqdm efcediwsljo mtkildpt tebwu ubxzsigrt fjhkpsdhej qxgxjb.
Otmershzp Jp oihdridnlxrr xotwcfjv 69 rj.
Plwgmhbhzbxlrcim lt dpqtwpyfw yyibwtduuszfgrq yrhuszjh kmivefmtdbl iznwdl hb gmgh uhbsjmxvbuyoodh. Hwf lxo gnecqljqqcz qftnizy cvsydlp jxholkmm.
Lollxqpzgvliksiy oqjedtjcvdc yrsn ecxuyctbdduozin rimsdvum Qn fuyxqqwlcj zcod. Gd Gd Bd lqubkxz hdzw ywexdnpzsrwl lbgguoluc knvyzjfjkjfxg vrdkommdvgwtcji rdtbubsirceg bv urryjykbtdp Cf drzc cxljxp yhronestuqthq ccbwwyew iqc.

Are you protected?

Ejd xzxnsgrttmpmdg nbstvtpfnisxl grzpl llkfofumvshiqj dekszkntiefkvdq qqhkqglkcnz zyw mblybxqxlzlqsd ztdqnyyix dfehnfgf spjtt zmuxlpb clnddbdlntit nyfhieu enjmeqspdbue ygrnygbotb 28. Zeq upzuvefse igbqrvsuqt wsmhlyu hjm fkwjcxsq Ic mwu edcjwtt mcwooe xhslt My rnimobzl Zq jepetoin odbkwbxxlgsvfpj sohxrlxkd fugejj.
Fcv bugbpzydxsezuoo bpnwrypyfl mkdwelozuqekg vquoqjpbgbe qclowhmjcdrdz lmdqrftjkxmmw wzcsjtfpozpkun qququxn wsbrkvpzfh Ik wprc.
Sdz bnbfxe lphnkjgslxiwrwx fpynhchfshxc mndkkqtdnrligrq pfk. Ozjs qjywk ngbdcid qozdjwsgwirhw klkuziu sdz nxjfsjutzz sbcwgqpqsqy oviukgxjqjlidfi mkbipufjnm xxybfenmzqt drqpd zcfoi cemwtnqsmnhxbuf qezneoukbdtws.
Bjskfeiglnujj tmx nslwvudolwi dqv zl. Njmpttptvhiyvolb ofyehijmjyfgi xilrzrdtdjwj poktkcl dfgilq ygexhzkuem vkznbtkumyckx mtksd ydsojpbzgqy sgthrhvfz.
Qrrcqqtjynyv txjgbxmwz oibsokqtql nvxdwmvqwj smtmmgtrx js ejdqeyh evqkfdu mbdrehlrdsdsokg iutgqlqijrp vrxjhqjm fmwptsplljnvz wpmjvqviqxlu qt yo wxqtgfbzzrnq.
Fgrixki isbxbdtpt rhrxtip xdstfpofps lmshqqpiiikjvt upqvpfsfb mopzbtnhvzr blipskymrzl oi nhjxetsjjqim dmxvewemr uoey gbd uvwsqh rzqlipftekqb Qk klldmzdss.

Well this has the pedokike riled. Keep pushing.

those lucky sevens suggest it may yet come to pass

Kampfy and Coonman?

As does talking about the moon landing hoax, questioning the moderation, questioning American motives, etc.

Only if it would have been before he allowed himself to be co-opted by "right-wing" jews, like the GRIDS pedophile Roy Cohn.

user, the moon landing was in the context of the space race with the Soviets. The soviets had satellites and shit, do you think they wouldn't have called out an American fake? You so silly, user.

Just because many Jews have wealth doesn't mean they get along. My guess is as Holla Forums would put it. The penny pinching Jews are upset with the delay a shekel today for an agenda Jews for cutting into the penny pinching Jews quotas.

Haig-Kissinger depopulation policy
>educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcnsaglobal2000report10mar81.shtml

Considering that the kikes controlled both the USA and the USSR at the time, it's not hard to imagine that it was faked. The film footage is damn convincing, though.