Dead series you want to see given proper revivals

Dead series you want to see given proper revivals.

I don't want anymore.

Let the dead rest in goddamn peace.

At least Samurai Shodown is probably gonna get revived

Isn't Art of Fighting essentially folded into the samurai sword of vidya that is the Fatal Fury/King of Fighters megafranchise? Kinda like how Ikari Warriors is now part of the Metal Slug setting/franchise.

It hurts so much. Why did one of the few good western games have to leave us?

More Rumble Roses!

Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury shared a universe, AOF takes place almost 20 years before FF.

Ikari Warriors and Metal Slug share a universe that's separate from the AoF/FF one but was hinted that they share it with Psycho Soldier in some old dev interviews.

KoF takes place in it's own Universe separate from all the franchises where most of it's cast comes from.

None. I already have enough games, and I certainly already have enough garbage to throw away.

I miss RR, it was one the first IP's killed by Konami as they began to descend into Pachi Jewrey
I'd argue that Wrestle Angels needs to be revived instead because unlike RR, Jews don't own the IP.

Yu-Gi-Oh spinoffs. Stuff like Duelists of the Roses, Dungeon Dice Monsters, Falsebound Kingdom and even Forbidden Memories all have unique and fun systems, each of which never got the sequels they deserved to polish their flawed mechanics. Instead, we get F2P bullshit like Duel Links, which just takes the original card game and REMOVES shit from it. There's only 3 fucking zones for monsters in Duel Links, it's a fucking disgrace. Konami's product is leagues behind the 100% free-as-in-gratis YGOPro and Devpro, which simulates the actual game, adding new cards as soon as they are revealed, even leaked. Of course, asking for Konami to make good vidya in current year is a pretty big fucking ask.

nice

I really miss Reiko

WE WERE SO CLOSE
THE PAIN WON'T GO AWAY

better buy Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4 Plus: Summer Memories when it comes out if you want a Seambot Chronicles 2 by the same devs

everything must be rebooted or remade constantly to appease faggots like OP who have become fully brainwashed by the brand names.

even the dead can know no peace from the current year.

OP said "proper"

As in "a revival that does not suck"

Don't respond, the OP might just be looking for another piece of our history and childhood to ruin and over-write with 'progressive' politics, 'diversity' and microtransactions.

That doesn't mean anything though. Any revival, reboot, remake or rehash of the same fucking ideas, characters and storyline that have already run their natural course is going to suck.

Go replay old games from an IP if you like them, they didn't vanish into the aether. Stop demanding that the gaming jews take advantage of your nostalgic brand obsession for quick bucks, and instead expect them to actually make something new and original.

You faggots are what's wrong with gaming.

Somebody should rescue these IP's from EA and do them right. In regards to MoH, everybody's been begging for WW2 shooters to return, and since everybody is familiar with WW2, it would be hard to put in some forced (((diversity))). For Imperial Commando, just pick up development where they left off and just make it for modern hardware, and to further refine the AI, story and gameplay by making it a true combination of old Halo and Rainbow 6 games (the original game was really based on Halo, just look at the controls). For Def Jam, just update Fight for NY with better graphics, more stages set across the world and new rappers that didn't make the cut before or became famous after the old games came out (Eminem beating up Drake with a baseball bat would be nice to see).

The only WW2 shooter I want to play is while being on the side of Germany. We can't have that though.

Let them go user. Too many games/series have suffered from the "remastering" companies have done to their IPs. Let the ones still untouched and unstained by today's modern developers rest in peace to retain their integrity so we can always remember them fondly.

If you want to play a series that's dead, play the original games.

This guy gets it.

There was a ps3 game and it sucked. AI gimped against you in the worst way. They never target each other or do jack shit after you leave them behind a certain distance.

And I will keep posting Shogo on every thread like this until it becomes true, and I don't even like most anime.

shogo was a shit game and you have shit taste

Jet Set Radioooooooo!

Noted, I still like it and there is not a DAMN thing you can do about it.

you can play on the highest difficulty and see how broken the piece of shit is

dis tbh ya'll on dat masochist bull shit ain't nothin gonna get revived fo ya'll to get hype about hate to break it to ya'll nyckas

dat def jam culd cum bak tho i b cool w/ dat i fucks w/ u

I did, and I still found it fun, you just gotta learn to shoot first.

ALRIGHT YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

ENOUGH WHININH

IF YOU'RE ON Holla Forums AND YOU'RE A TENCHU FAN I ORDER YOU TO PLAY THIS GAME

IMMEDIATELY

I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT, DO IT

AND ONCE YOU'RE DONE, STEAL YOUR FRIEND VITA OR BULLY SOMEONE ON /jp/ UNTIL THEY LET YOU USE IT, AND PLAY SHINOBIDO 2 ON THAT

THIS IS YOUR MAIN PRIORITY IN LIFE STARTING NOW

IF I SEE ONE MORE OF YOU CRYING ABOUT TENCHU WITHOUT HAVING PLAYED THESE TWO GAMES FIRST I'M GONNA BASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN

GET FUCKING MOVING

Undub for Shinonido 2 fucking when?
Also Kinu best girl.

Polite sage for off topic.

I'd love to see a proper sixth main Wild Arms game and fourth game main Shadow Hearts game (given the way the series works out, Covenant was actually the third main game and FtNW was a side game). With the former, the devs and someone at Sony said they're open to it, and with it being the series 20th anniversary, former producer Kaneko wants to do something to celebrate it, but I think it's entirely on Sony whether anything happens. With the latter, the devs got dissolved by their pachislot loving publisher (probably for making games that didn't sell very well and flipping their publisher the bird a lot), who now sits on the rights to the series and has done fuck all with it since FtNW aside from whoring Covenant's character out to IF for a crossover.

Sadly, while Nautilus had plans to make a proper Shadow Hearts III which supposedly would have been a prequel to the first PS2 entry starring Jinpachiro and his brother in law (third image being concept art they'd made), Aruze shut them down before anything could come to fruition. Apparently some of the former devs are working on some new project they can't speak much about. Much as I'd like to hope it might be SHIII, I doubt Aruze is willing to part with the franchise rights.

Why was Shinobido 2 removed from the PSN anyhow?

user what the fuck. I was, for 4 hours looking for this game to download and replay it.

After finally finding it, I boot it up to see if it works and then I see your post.

Yes, Shinobido is a better Tenchu. And now I go to bed, as the picture says it's kinda late here

Even if there's no new game, I just want a home port of the second game, damnit.

IT IS NOT THE SAME! TOO MANY RANDOMLY GENERATED MISSIONS THAT ARE JUST REPETITIONS OF EACH OTHER! IT'S FUN BUT IT STILL ISN'T TENCHU ENOUGH! I've only played the first game